PDA

View Full Version : Runtime error '91

Woodbine Wolves
02-09-2006, 01:14 PM
I'm new to the game & forum, so I pologize in advance if this has already been brought up (I haven't had time to read all entries in all threads)

In season 4 I got a Runtime error '91' - "Object variable or With block not set"

Help?

other facts - I'm using the latest version; I'm using the actual helmets/colors,

Thanks

- additional information - I just re-ran the game and it got past the error. This makes me believe that it's some type of memory issue? Hope his helps narrow it down.

Tim Plum
02-09-2006, 05:57 PM
what stage during the season does the rte appear?
did you install the mods before starting the career or during?
did you install all the mods? Using Icys auto-installer?

GeoWar
02-10-2006, 12:02 AM
I got a Runtime error '91' - "Object variable or With block not set"

*** this was my error also .. in recruiting at point I was offering visits . week 15 I believe.

-- Did I click too soon ?????????

Woodbine Wolves
02-10-2006, 08:59 AM
Used Icy's installer
Installed prior to starting league
It happens at various spots during play, only in playing the season, never in off-season activities. It's happened in various weeks, and in the post season
I have started saving after playing each week.
Once it happens & crashes, I can replay from where I stopped and it works fine.
MS Access 2003 V11.6355.6360 (saw in a previous thread that maybe the version of access is an issue)

To me, based on prior programming experience, and the variety of locations of the errors, it seems that it's a memory problem, that is, memory isn't being set/cleared properly (Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, but I'm just trying to help).

If I notice any other trends I'll post them

Thanks!

btw - it's still a great game. but I'm sorry I downloaded it because I can't stop playing it :)