PDA

View Full Version : Help Me

thegame_45
03-02-2008, 02:36 AM
Alright I finally broke down and bought WMMA, and I have been messing with it for awhile, but I have now been looking for a pretty complete mod, which I see there are some good ones here.

I downloaded the Tap or Snap 3, but didn't have pictures so I got to the J's of putting pictures one by one in one of the packs, and my wrist got tired of all the clicking.

I downloaded the MMA complete mod, and I went through 30 pages of threads, but I couldn't find an update from their original file, which was on the front page, but with all the pics they just automatically get to the fighters. So is there a way to combine these two packs, or is there a pack out there I am missing.

Thanks Pimps.

FACT 25
03-02-2008, 07:48 AM
Alright I finally broke down and bought WMMA, and I have been messing with it for awhile, but I have now been looking for a pretty complete mod, which I see there are some good ones here.

I downloaded the Tap or Snap 3, but didn't have pictures so I got to the J's of putting pictures one by one in one of the packs, and my wrist got tired of all the clicking.

I downloaded the MMA complete mod, and I went through 30 pages of threads, but I couldn't find an update from their original file, which was on the front page, but with all the pics they just automatically get to the fighters. So is there a way to combine these two packs, or is there a pack out there I am missing.

Thanks Pimps.

You can use "Real World Faces: The Weidt Edition". There's a modified ToS version on his thread which works with his pictures.

Real World Faces for Tap Or Snap 3 (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29741#3)

thegame_45
03-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Thanks thats awesome. For some reason I am anal about certain things, and I want to play the game with all the bells and whistles in there.