PDA

View Full Version : Champion Suggestions

WxRobbie
02-25-2011, 01:04 AM
Remember back in the days of EWR when your creative team would recommend somebody who would be a good champion? It would be awesome to see that back. Call it lack of creativity if you will, but I find it hard to place a belt on guys who are in the same place on the card and have similar momentums. I'd like to see this come back, I mean we're "paying" the creative team, can't we get this out of their jobs?

RC2

Scorpio3060
02-25-2011, 03:40 AM
How much are you having to pay your 'creative team'?

WxRobbie
02-25-2011, 11:02 AM
How much are you having to pay your 'creative team'?

I don't know the exact figure, but since you've got the Creative Meeting section and have people telling you the kind of stuff that's in there, you're obviously paying them. That's why I put the word paying in quotation marks in the original post.

daiplug
02-25-2011, 11:41 AM
I loved the creative team feature in TEw2005, the whole putting the team together, i'd love to see this feature return. I love for the creative meeting to be expanded, to include pushing suggestions, to tell you when gimmicks are getting stale, or if workers have the gimmcick, tag team suggestions, development evaluations etc.

One point slightly off topic, I hate the fact the game hires your development owner, could a feature be included so you send some to development to run it??