PDA

View Full Version : To many companies

krash9924
06-03-2009, 11:30 AM
I am currently in year 4 of my game and I see a big problem coming soon. So far not one company has gone out of business and the fighters, TV contracts and PPV contracts are spread really thin. Is there an easy way to make a few companies go under? New companies keep opening but I am not seeing any close.

My Promotion popularity looks like this as of right now.

World Fighting Arts (user created and controlled)
GAMMA
BCF
Emerald
SAMA
Alpha 1
WEFF
LOCC
XCC
Omega
Sigma

Eyeball
06-03-2009, 11:34 AM
That's easy. Options -> modify data -> modify companies, reduce the finances and popularity of unwanted companies to next to nothing. They'll die soon enough.

robbyblade666
06-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Can you do that while a game is in progress though, or does it only work for games that haven't been started prior to the change?

curtains
06-03-2009, 01:00 PM
A less intrusive way to do it might be to just go to all of the non-opened companies and set their opening date for the year 2500. Eventually one or two of the current companies will die but at least you won't have to deal with any new one's opening and won't feel a bit strange by artificially closing one that's already open.

Eyeball
06-03-2009, 01:36 PM
Can you do that while a game is in progress though, or does it only work for games that haven't been started prior to the change?
Yes. Go do it.

mickel
06-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Give it a few years, they'll go bust. In my game I had to creat a few more companies and import them because there was so few.