PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Scummie DISCUSSION and NOMINATION thread

moon_lit_tears
12-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Announcing
The Fifth Annual
GDS Scummie Awards

2011 will be a bit different from what you are used too. Wallbanger has stepped down as lead, but has offered his help on this years SCUMMIES. So without further ado here are this years scummies.

The overall process will remain essentially unchanged for this year. For these awards, I thought it best to stick to what we have done in the past; publishing the list of categories, a set amount of time for nominations and seconds, publishing the final ballot, a period for voting, followed by the ceremony.

Nominations are now open and will be accepted over the next two weeks; nominations will close at 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5) December 18th, 2011.

For each category, you may make ONE nomination and/or ONE second to a previously nominated entry. You can do both, one or the other, or neither in any of the available categories. In the case of a large number of nominations, we will use seconds to narrow the field down to a manageable number. Target range for each category (except HOF) is 3-5 nominees. If fewer than three nominees are made for a category when nominations close, the category will be dropped from the ballot. Also note that self-nominations, both in the individual and group categories (where you are a member), will not be accepted. Feel free to use the stickied discussion thread to "campaign" both for nominations and eventually votes.

Finally the categories.

Best Overall Role Claim - This category is to recognize the most effective role claim in a single game which impacts the outcome of the game and has high dramatic/entertainment value. Whether the claim was truthful or not is immaterial, only the game and narrative impact of the claim should be considered.

BHK1978 - Enemies of the Noble
Moon_lit_tears (Words and swords)
Undertaker666 - Dr Horrible x3

Funniest Role Claim - This category is to recognize the funniest/most entertaining roleclaim in a single game, regardless of game impact.

Comradebot - Simpsons 2 x3
Imac (CC2
Mj Claiming flava (Forum wars)

Best Role - This category is to recognize well-crafted roles in a single mafia game. Remember the award is for the ROLE, not the PLAYER. A well crafted role played poorly should not be penalized in this category.

Bak fortooth (cc2)
Hank Scorpio's (Simpsons 2) x3
Lilith (Enemies of the Noble) x2

Panix Award (Most likely to die early) - This category is to recognize players who seem to have a short lifespan, either because they're not trusted, or because they're so well respected that no one wants them around in case they're not on the same side.

Arrows
Cappyboy
Comradebot x2
Destiny
GruntMark
Moon_lit_tears x3

BIP - Town - This category is to recognize outstanding individual performance in playing a town-aligned character in a single game.

Derek B (forum wars 2)
Gabbo (Forum wars 2)
Jacklebane (The Wire) x3

BIP - Scum Groups (mafia and cult) - This category is to recognize outstanding individual performance in playing an anti-town-aligned character in a single game.

Gonvick (Disney MAfia) x2
I Effin Rule (Disney Mafia) x2
PraguePride (Video game mafia 2)
Shadowed Flames (Enemies of the noble)
Undertaker666 (Dr Horrible Mafia)

BIP - Third Party (mason and indie) - This category is to recognize outstanding individual performance in playing characters with individual or special alignments in a single game.

BHK1978 (Enemies of the noble) x2
Cbot/Bak42
Tha Black Phenom (chuck mafia)
The Two (Dust 2)
Wallbanger (Simpsons 2) x2

BIP - Losing Effort - This category is to recognize outstanding individual performance, regardless of alignment, in a game the individual did not win, but whose play significantly impacted the game and could have changed the result if circumstances had been slightly different.

BHK1978 and Moon_lit_tears (Dr Horrible Mafia) x2
Bhk1978 (Enemies of the noble) x2
Scorpio's (Simpsons 2)

Best Group - This category is to recognize outstanding group performance in a single game regardless of alignment. "The town" is considered a group for purposes of this category.

Burns Corp (Simpsons 2) x2
Cavalry (Video game mafia 2)
Cult (Forum wars 2) x2
Evil league of EVIL (Dr Horrible MAfia)
The Carnies (Dust 2)
Town in The Wire

Best Discussion - This category is to recognize individual players whose overall quality of discussion contributes to the enjoyment of the game for all players over the course of the year.

BHK1978
Derek B
GruntMArk x2
I Effin Rule x2

Best Scum Catcher - This category is to recognize players who have a knack for identifying scum and successfully eliminating them from play over the course of the year.

BHK
Destiny
Imarevenant x3
Jacklebane (The Wire) x2

Best Serial Killer - This category is to recognize the most effective performance by a serial killer, cannibal, and/or psychopath in a single game. Both high body count and fear struck in the hearts of players should be taken into account in this category.

BHK1978 (Enemies of the Noble) x2
Derek B (CC2) x2
NEvermore x2

The lprock Memorial Funniest Player Award - This category is to recognize the funniest/most entertaining player overall over the course of the year.

Astil
BHK1978
Moon_lit_tears
Prophet x2
PraguePride x2

Most Prolific - This category is to recognize the player who has generated the most quality participation over the course of the year. This should not be considered a 'post-whore' award, it is for consistent, meaningful participation in the GDS mafia community over the course of the year.

Astil x2
Comradebot
MJDGoldeneye x2
Moon_lit_tears

Most Enjoyable Game - What was your favorite game in 2011?

Chuck
Dust 2
Forum wars 2
Simpsons 2 x3
Video game MAfia 2
Words and Swords MAfia

Best Night Scene - This category is to recognize an outstanding writeup for a night scene in a single game. Both composition and game impact should be taken into consideration.

Simpsons 2 End game x2
Words and Swords night 1

Best Overall Writeups - This category is to recognize the overall writing of lynches, night scenes and special events for a single game. Composition, game impact, consistency of style, and the overall storytelling of the collective game writeups should be taken into consideration.

Dust 2
Words and swords x2

Most Improved Player- This category is to recognize a player who has made considerable strides in his play throughout the year.

BHK 1978 x2
MichGCS x2
Ranson

Best Moderator - This category is to recognize a moderator who has achieved distinctive excellence in scenario design, game balancing, entertaining writeups and adjudication of issues.

Astil x2
Crychon
Derek B x2
I Effin Rule x2
The Two

Most Dramatic Moment - This category recognizes outstanding dramatic moments in game due to the players' interaction, shift in game momentum and/or the invocation of abilities to create a swerve.

Enemies of the noble (Ending) x2
Lobbying for votes on Gonvick confermation (Enemies of the Noble)
Words and swords (night 1)

Best Botch - This category is for recognizing the most memorable moment where a particular player choice/action/statement doesn't go exactly the way it was meant to.

Bak42 Claiming town but forgot to change role color
Bluestar targeting bomb in Dr Horrible MAfia
Freegreen hights MLT busdriven by her group into a kill
MJDGoldeneye claiming Flava alighned x3

Most Underrated - This category is to recognize up-and-coming players who have had multiple high quality performances, yet seems not to be well known within the mafia community.

BHK1978
Jman2k3
Smartbomb x2
The Black Phenom x3

Hall of Fame Class of '11 - This category is to induct the Class of 2010 members of the GDS Mafia Hall of Fame, recognizing outstanding overall performance, community spirit, and honorable play. This category will be conducted with a weighted vote system. Vote for three (3) nominees, assigning your top choice five (5) points, your second choice three (3) points, and your third choice one (1) point. A minimum of three nominees will be inducted; additional inductees may be chosen based on overall score. (NOTE: Only nominations are needed at this time, you don't need to give 5-3-1 allocations until we get to voting.)

Astil
Bluestar x3
GruntMArk
Masterded x3
MJDGoldeneye x2
Tha Black Phenom

Side note. As there are only 4 eligible rookies this year I figured nominations would be pointless. ;)

<hr>

Quick reference list

Best Overall Role Claim

Funniest Role Claim

Best Role -

Panix Award (Most likely to die early)

BIP - Town -

BIP - Scum Groups (mafia and cult)

BIP - Third Party (mason and indie)

BIP - Losing Effort

Best Group -

Best Discussion -

Best Scum Catcher

Best Serial Killer

The lprock Memorial Funniest Player Award

Most Prolific -

Most Enjoyable Game -

Best Night Scene -

Best Overall Writeups -

Most Improved Player-

Best Moderator

Most Dramatic Moment

Best Botch

Most Underrated

Hall of Fame Class of '11

i effin rule
12-03-2011, 07:14 PM
What is the first eligible game? I can't remember what the cutoff for last year was.

Also, you have "what was your favorite game of 2010" instead of 2011.

Can't remember is SWM3 was part of the last awards or not, if it is I'll add it here later. But as it stands, here are links to my games and everything should be update don the front page.

Enemies of the Noble: Rise of the Apostasy (http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335237)
DUST 2: Electric Boogaloo (http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509776)

moon_lit_tears
12-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Posting. From phone. I will change that tomorrow.

Also I have a thread with all games from this year. I posted it in the decision thread..or future game thread for mj..I will post the link in the first post here tomorrow..or tonight..maybe..

Actually here.

http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377760

Jman2k3
12-03-2011, 10:17 PM
So where am I suppose to lobby for nominations for myself and my scum group for the Enemies of the Noble: Rise of the Apostasy mafia game at?

BHK1978
12-03-2011, 10:39 PM
So where am I suppose to lobby for nominations for myself and my scum group for the Enemies of the Noble: Rise of the Apostasy mafia game at?

Are you serious? You and your team rode my coattails to that win.

Jman2k3
12-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Are you serious? You and your team rode my coattails to that win.

Lies. :p

Trying to get you nominated as well.

The Two
12-05-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm gonna have to put forward my Carnies in Dust 2 for Best Third Party.

moon_lit_tears
12-05-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm gonna have to put forward my Carnies in Dust 2 for Best Third Party.

I agree. That was an intense game even if I didn't believe you. :p

Jman2k3
12-05-2011, 05:20 PM
MLT do we post our picks in here or PM them to you?

moon_lit_tears
12-05-2011, 07:16 PM
MLT do we post our picks in here or PM them to you?

as in years past. Nominations are done here. Actual voting will come in a fw weeks. That is done via PM.

ShadowedFlames
12-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Someone's got to get the ball rolling, I suppose.

Best Group: Nominate "The Carnies" (DUST 2)

Will do the rest in a separate post (to make it easier on MLT) when I'm not doing League stuff. :cool:

Jman2k3
12-06-2011, 12:42 AM
Here is my list so far.

Best Overall Role Claim - Zhegser Yonurn, Dayordra Aligned Official Fact Checker. Enemies of the Noble: Rise of the Apostasy. BHK1978 just used his old role and it kept him alive until the end.

Funniest Role Claim - Comradebot - Simpsons 2. They didn't believe he was Coloniel Klink, however it took a lot of lynches to lynch him after he claimed he couldn't be killed.

Best Role - Lilith, The Brotherhood Aligned First Born - Enemies of the Noble: Rise of the Apostasy.

Panix Award (Most likely to die early) - Moon_Lit_Tears.

BIP - Town - JackalBane - The Wire

BIP - Scum Groups (mafia and cult) - I want to nominate votes for ShadowedFlames - Enemies of the Noble: Rise of the Apostasy. Even though I lasted until the end if he hadn't came in and helped me the way he did our group would have been picked off sooner after we were already down 3 members.

BIP - Third Party (mason and indie) - BHK1978 - Enemies of the Noble: Rise of the Apostasy.

BIP - Losing Effort - BHK1978 - Enemies of the Noble: Rise of the Apostasy. It literally came down to him or me and to be honest I think it was who sent in the lynch vote in quickest. He had played an absolute perfect game.

Best Group - The Carnies - Dust 2

Best Discussion -

Best Scum Catcher - JackalBane - The Wire

Best Serial Killer - BHK1978 - Enemies of the Noble: Rise of the Apostasy.

Most Prolific -

Most Enjoyable Game -

Best Night Scene -

Best Overall Writeups -

Most Improved Player - BHK1978

Best Moderator

Most Dramatic Moment - Lobbying for votes on the confirmation from Gonvick during Enemies of the Noble: Rise of the Apostasy because his confirmation of me giving him something solidified my claim as the inventor and kept our scum group in the game when it would have been over for us.

Best Botch -

Most Underrated -

moon_lit_tears
12-06-2011, 01:01 AM
JMAN, you can only nominate ONE and second ONE. Some need to be fixed, and don't hate diamond cos she don't want you, but she's not in mafia....:p

Jman2k3
12-06-2011, 01:07 AM
JMAN, you can only nominate ONE and second ONE. Some need to be fixed, and don't hate diamond cos she don't want you, but she's not in mafia....:p

Booooooo!!!!!!!!!! Multiple nods.

Diamond can't resist the charm of the Scorpion.

moon_lit_tears
12-06-2011, 01:12 AM
Booooooo!!!!!!!!!! Multiple nods.

Diamond can't resist the charm of the Scorpion.

Nah she needs a real man. :p

I can only accept your first noms, and first seconds, it's in the rules and I didn't write them. :p

praguepride
12-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Best Overall Role Claim -

Funniest Role Claim - iMac from Character Creation 2. His claim of being the "long lost twin" of a person that died in CC1, taking on his role and thus showing up to Derek's serial killer senses was laughably bad...until it turned out to be true!!!

Best Role -

Panix Award (Most likely to die early) - Gruntmark

BIP - Town -

BIP - Scum Groups (mafia and cult)- Undertaker 666 (Dr. Horrible Mafia). Boy did he have town dancing to his tune.

BIP - Third Party (mason and indie) - The_two (DUST 2) - he survived and met his indy objectives. Very impressive

BIP - Losing Effort - BHK1978 & MLT (Dr. Horrible). They nailed scum almost every single night, and despite nobody listening to them they still almost rallied town to a victory.

Best Group - Evil League of Evil from Dr. Horrible mafia. Had an (almost) perfect win and had town actively try to get killed by the end

Best Discussion -

Best Scum Catcher - Jackalbane - The Wire

Best Serial Killer - Derek B (Bak Fortooth, Self Aligned Vengeful Ghost) - despite being an SK he was an incredible asset to town and really made a difference. Despite having a very limited target selection, he managed to kill almost all of his targets. So close...

The lprock Memorial Funniest Player Award - MLT - not a game goes by where she doesn't make me smile :)
Most Prolific - mjdgoldeneye

Most Enjoyable Game - Words & Swords - it was such an interesting idea and very well executed in the end.

Best Night Scene -

Best Overall Writeups -

Most Improved Player-

Best Moderator

Most Dramatic Moment

Best Botch - Bluestar taking a swing at the bomb in Dr. Horrible 2. What would have been a quick, flawless scum victory ended up in a painfully drawn out end game.

Most Underrated

the rest are TBD.

Can we get a list of links to all the games of 2011?

Jaded
12-06-2011, 09:20 AM
Can we get a list of links to all the games of 2011?

Like this one, you mean?

Posting. From phone. I will change that tomorrow.

Also I have a thread with all games from this year. I posted it in the decision thread..or future game thread for mj..I will post the link in the first post here tomorrow..or tonight..maybe..

Actually here.

http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377760

:)

praguepride
12-06-2011, 10:36 AM
No. Not like that one :p

iMac
12-06-2011, 11:14 AM
Funniest Role Claim - iMac from Character Creation 2. His claim of being the "long lost twin" of a person that died in CC1, taking on his role and thus showing up to Derek's serial killer senses was laughably bad...until it turned out to be true!!!

I think you'll find I was his younger brother, not his twin. ;)

Imarevenant
12-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Here are my nominations. I only played in 4 games (well 5 but was dead night 1 of MJD's game so not counting that) so my nominations are limited to those and the games I helped mod.

Best Role – the Scorpios in Simpsons 2

Panix Award (Most likely to die early) – Comradebot (unless he’s scum)

BIP - Town – Gabbo: Forum Wars 2

BIP - Scum Groups (mafia and cult) – Villains in Disney Mafia

BIP - Third Party (mason and indie) – Wallbanger as Sideshow Bob in Simpsons 2

BIP - Losing Effort – The two Scorpios from Simpsons 2

Best Group – the Town in the Wire

Best Discussion - Gruntmark

Best Serial Killer – I know he has a nomination already but BHK from Enemies of the Noble

Most Enjoyable Game – Simpsons 2

Best Night Scene – Endgame of Simpsons 2

Best Moderator - IER

Most Underrated – Tha Black Phenom

Hall of Fame Class of '11 –
MJDGoldeneye
Masterded

BlueStar
12-06-2011, 01:42 PM
I'll do my best here but I have to say...with the after-game discussions and analysis being short and incomplete, it's hard to give some people the credit that they are due.

Nominations and discussion will follow. Got a stomach bug to take care of first. And I have to take my kids to baseball practice, you know. :cool:

Tha Black Phenom
12-11-2011, 12:42 PM
stopping by in the middle of finals hell to offer my nominations.. I think I remember a lot of irrelevant stuff if anything.

Uh someone nominated the "villains" in the BIP award section.. is that a mishap or what?

Best Overall Role Claim

Taker claiming indy in Dr. Horrible. I forgot the claim itself.

Funniest Role Claim

Best Role -

Hank Scorpio...

cappyboy needs a mention. At times I would've liked to see him play.

BIP - Town -

gonvick. I think he has quite a few scum victories under his belt this year. At the least, he was part of that Disney villains victory.

Comradebot/bak42

BIP - Losing Effort

Best Group -

Cult in Forum Wars II. Played until the very last drop and won.

Best Discussion -

i effin rule

Best Scum Catcher

Imarevenant

Best Serial Killer

Nevermore. Being that he also won, we shan't forget him.

Prophet.

Most Prolific -

Astil

Most Enjoyable Game

Video Game Mafia II

Best Night Scene -

Best Overall Writeups -

Most Improved Player-

michgcs

Best Moderator

Astil's a cool cat.

Most Dramatic Moment

The ending of Enemies of the Rise. Jman pulling away with the W was pretty special.

Best Botch

Come on. I can't be the first to mention this. MJD. FLAVA aligned. Done deal. :p

I'll edit the rest in(along with my HOF picks) soon enough.

moon_lit_tears
12-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Okay guys. This closes Sunday night. With only 4 sets of noms I'm not sure we will be having a vote unless more people are going to show interest.....

Just saying...

BHK1978
12-14-2011, 01:34 PM
Okay guys. This closes Sunday night. With only 4 sets of noms I'm not sure we will be having a vote unless more people are going to show interest.....

Just saying...

I will be honest with you, I am having a very hard time remembering what went on in previous games. And I really do not feel like going back and looking through each game, that is the main reason why I have not added anything to this conversation.

If you want here are my HOF noms:

MJDGoldeneye
BlueStar
Masterded

Tha Black Phenom
12-15-2011, 08:46 AM
Well the best way to remember previous games is by discussing said games and what went on in them. I came back here and was surprised there was only two posts after mine. Maybe former mods can chip in and re-state memorable moments from past games, get the ball rolling.

michgcs
12-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Panix Award (Most likely to die early) -
Can I nominate MLT again? And again and again and again... or, y'know, just second her.

Best Group -
I liked the Burns Corp, even though we couldn't pull it off :o Does that count?

Can I nominate two? If not, then praguepride

Most Prolific -

Most Enjoyable Game -
Forum Wars 2 was fun :D

Best Moderator
I liked Astil as a mod (that's not to say I don't like him as a player) If I can nominate two, add The Two in there. Despite both of them being too busy :rolleyes:

Best Botch
I remember bak42 claiming to be town but forgetting to change the color of his alignment. What game was that? (Sorry, I forget)

Most Underrated
TBP and Smartbomb. TBP's there, so... second?

masterded, TBP, Smartbomb.
(I don't know how many I can nominate, sorry)

Ideally, I'd want to nominate in all categories... but the ol' memory isn't what it used to be. Heck, I'm having trouble remembering what came before Simpsons 2 :eek:

moon_lit_tears
12-15-2011, 11:21 AM
If you guys are missing what games were from this year there is a link in the early posts that will take you to a list of ever game this year, and a list of the rookies from this year.

I can't speak for any other games, but being a co-mod with DWW in CC2 was pretty fun.

I know he's kind of busy with the new baby and stuffs so I can't say what his prospective on the game would be but from me it was very interesting to watch the roles unfold. :D

moon_lit_tears
12-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Also, HoF is the same as the others you can nominate one and second one. :p

BHK1978
12-15-2011, 02:58 PM
If you guys are missing what games were from this year there is a link in the early posts that will take you to a list of ever game this year, and a list of the rookies from this year.

You know it is good that there is a link but as BlueStar said the post-game discussions and analysis are just not there for these games. It is kind of tough to recall stuff and who wants to read old games over again.

ShadowedFlames
12-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Best Overall Role Claim - Vote: moon_lit_tears, Words and Swords Mafia. It seemed like a good idea, to try to endear herself to town after surrendering her house. It didn't work, but it was still her best chance at the time.
Best Overall Role Claim - Second: Undertaker666 in Dr. Horrible.

Funniest Role Claim - Vote: Nothing coming to mind that hasn't been mentioned, so N/A
Funniest Role Claim - Second: Comradebot, Simpsons 2

Best Role - Vote: Bak Fortooth, Character Creation Mafia 2
Best Role - Second: Lilith (Enemies of the Noble)

Panix Award (Most likely to die early) - Vote: Destiny
Panix Award (Most likely to die early) - Second: MLT

BIP (Town) - Vote: I'm drawing a blank here, sorry.
BIP (Town) - Second: JackalBane (The Wire)

BIP (Scum Groups) - Vote: Praguepride (Video Game Mafia 2)
BIP (Scum Groups) - Second: Me? (lol) In all seriousness, Gonvick (Disney Mafia)

BIP (Third Party) - Vote:
BIP (Third Party) - Second: Wallbanger (Simpsons 2)

BIP (Losing Effort) - Vote:
BIP (Losing Effort) - Second: BHK/MLT (Dr. Horrible)

Best Group - Vote: CHANGING VOTE TO: The Cavalry (Scum group), Video Game Mafia 2
Best Group - Second: Cult, Forum Wars 2

Best Discussion - Vote: BHK1978
Best Discussion - Second: GruntMark

Best Scum Catcher - Vote: Destiny. Yes, I'm serious.
Best Scum Catcher - Second: Imarevenant

Best Serial Killer - Vote: The only ones I'd pick have been voted up already, so N/A
Best Serial Killer - Second: Nevermore

The lprock Memorial Funniest Player Award - Vote: BHK1978, as he usually gets a chuckle from me each game I read.
The lprock Memorial Funniest Player Award - Second: Prophet (MIA)

Most Prolific - Vote: moon_lit_tears
Most Prolific - Second: mjdgoldeneye

Most Enjoyable Game - Vote: DUST 2
Most Enjoyable Game - Second: Simpsons Mafia 2

Best Night Scene - Vote: Words and Swords, Night 1. The entire cult dies, five kills in the night, and people starting to worry about what the game had in store. The perfect start to a game. :cool:
Best Night Scene - Second: Simpsons 2, Final Night (Endgame)

Best Overall Writeups - Vote: Words and Swords (that was all Derek, not me)
Best Overall Writeups - Second: N/A (no other votes in this category)

Most Improved Player - Vote: Ranson
Most Improved Player - Second: BHK1978

Best Moderator - Vote: Derek B
Best Moderator - Second: i effin rule

Most Dramatic Moment - Vote: Night 1 of Words and Swords
Most Dramatic Moment - Second: End of Enemies of the Noble

Best Botch - Vote: Freegreen Heights--MLT being bus-driven into being killed by her own group
Best Botch - Second: mjdgoldeneye claiming "Flava Aligned"

Most Underrated - Vote: Jman2k3
Most Underrated - Second: TBP (since no other votes are out there)

Hall of Fame Class of '11 - Vote: Astil
Hall of Fame Class of '11 - Second: masterded

moon_lit_tears
12-17-2011, 10:23 PM
Just a heads up. This will be closing in about 24 hours. I won't be able to do much with the updates till after I wake up Monday morning, but no votes will be accepted after deadline tomorrow evening.

moon_lit_tears
12-18-2011, 10:27 AM
Best Overall Role Claim
Just going to second Takers Dr Horrible claim.

Funniest Role Claim

MJ claiming Flava aligned.
Second C-bot

Best Role -
I'm a bit bias but going to have to go with Tears from CC2.
Second The Hanks from Simpsons

Arrows. When he's in games he's either scum or dead early. :p
Second c-bot

BIP - Town -

Derek Forum wars
Second Jacklebane

Just going to second I effin rule here

TBP chuck mafia
Second BHK

BIP - Losing Effort

Just going to second BHK from Enemies of the NOble.

Best Group -

Burns corp in simpsons will get a second here.

Best Discussion -

Going to nominate Derek here. He's usually right in the thick of the conversations in most games and is pretty good at pulling information together.

Second IER.

Best Scum Catcher

Going to put BHK up here. He's pretty good. When I was partnered with him he picked most of the targets and they were scum. He's just seldom listened too Damn Yankee fans. :D
Second Rev.

Best Serial Killer

Just going to second Derek.

Vote Astil
Second Prague

Most Prolific -
C-bot
Second Astil

Most Enjoyable Game -
Chuck mafia
Second Simpsons

Best Night Scene -

Best Overall Writeups -

Dust had some pretty good write ups. :D
Second Words and swords

Most Improved Player-
Second Mich here

Best Moderator

Going to put Crychons name in the running. When he's around he's got some good games. :)
Going to second Derek.

Most Dramatic Moment

Best Botch

MJ claiming flava aligned. I wanted to strangle him.

Most Underrated
BHK
Second Smartbomb

Going to say GruntMArk
Second Bluestar

moon_lit_tears
12-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Ok Folks, I'll get the Ballot thread up and running Wednesday. Thanks to those who have participated in the nominations.