PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Scenario

People's Champ
10-15-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm making a January 1996 scenario, but I don't really know much about the independeant scene back then. I'm about 85% done with the big three, but I don't know too many other promotions. So does anyone here know much about the indies back in 1996? I also need someone to edit the final project when it's done. I'm not too great with stats so I need someone to go in and change some things.

I also need info on Japan & Mexico.

tnafan
10-15-2005, 02:31 PM
USWA was pretty big in Memphis in '96. It was built around Jerry Lawler and Bill Dundee, but had some other good workers. Flex Kavana (The Rock), Brian Christopher, Jesse James Armstrong (BG James), Jeff Jarrett, Sid, and PG-13 were all there around that time.

D16NJD16
10-15-2005, 02:35 PM
I'm making a January 1996 scenario, but I don't really know much about the independeant scene back then. I'm about 85% done with the big three, but I don't know too many other promotions. So does anyone here know much about the indies back in 1996? I also need someone to edit the final project when it's done. I'm not too great with stats so I need someone to go in and change some things.

I'll be glad to edit stats for you when your done, im pretty knowledgable about that time period, ive been watching alot of tapes from that time anyway. Just let me know.

People's Champ
10-15-2005, 03:54 PM
Yo, thanks man. I'll (hopefully) be done by the end of next week. Depends on how much time I have to work on it. I'll try to get it as close to perfect as possible though so it may take a bit longer.

People's Champ
11-05-2005, 09:59 AM
I've been on hiatus for the past two weeks, but I'm finally starting this project back up.

People's Champ
11-06-2005, 04:07 PM
I haven't worked on it any, but I want to go ahead and get the stats and popularity(which is way off, especially ECW) better. I'll send you the file an a second.

I haven't started on any feds outside the big three and they aren't 100% done yet. I haven't worked on this thing since I was out of school(one had 1 week to work)

Don't worry about anything else, just edit the stats and popularity for the big 3.

KeyserSoze
11-06-2005, 05:54 PM
I really love 2 historical scenarios, the Death of the Territories and 1996/97, so Im waiting for this!