PDA

View Full Version : The GDS Forums Hall Of Fame

Wrestling Century
12-08-2009, 03:49 PM
I have decided to make a GDS Hall Of Fame. If there is someone (other than yourself) who has contributed alot to the community or has otherwise made a name for themselves, they will be added here by popular demand! (or not, hey, it's my thread! :p) Firstly, I will induct the one person that I don't think that any of us will disagree with his induction!

Hall Of Fame
Adam Ryland

Wrestling Century
12-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Adam Ryland has been inducted as of December 8th, 2009.

This is what it will look like when I induct someone!

Wrestling Century
12-08-2009, 03:52 PM
We need to fill some space! Is there anybody who used to post here but doesn't anymore that did something? :p

NickC13573
12-08-2009, 03:52 PM
NEVERMORE is being nominated as of December 8th, 2009

NickC13573
12-08-2009, 03:53 PM
the Stallion Is Being Nominated

Wrestling Century
12-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Maybe I should make a rule about how many votes you need. Hmmm....how about 15? Would that make this legendary enough?

Nedew
12-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Jesus christ you can edit your posts rather than make a hundred all showing off that painful avatar :(

As for the topic, noble intention, and we realise you're OH SO VERY EAGER, but this is all a bit vain really. Would just provoke arguments really, we already know in our heads who we respect - to put it in writing is just all the more contentious.

Seriously, WC, slow down a bit. You have forum ADHD. "I'll start a diary! I'll start an e-fed! i'll make a hall of fame!". You've been here a few months. Breathe, slow down.

Wrestling Century
12-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Jesus christ you can edit your posts rather than make a hundred all showing off that painful avatar :(

As for the topic, noble intention, and we realise you're OH SO VERY EAGER, but this is all a bit vain really. Would just provoke arguments really, we already know in our heads who we respect - to put it in writing is just all the more contentious.

Seriously, WC, slow down a bit. You have forum ADHD. "I'll start a diary! I'll start an e-fed! i'll make a hall of fame!". You've been here a few months. Breathe, slow down.

Funny thing about the ADHD comment. I was diagnosed with that when I was around 8 years of age. We are now 20 years later, and instead of driving my parents mad, I'm driving GDS members mad! :D Oh well, you can't change who you are, but you can change your clothes!

One last thing, what's wrong with my avatar? It is just text.

Tyler Gadzinski
12-08-2009, 04:12 PM
One last thing, what's wrong with my avatar? It is just text.

Have you actually looked at it from our perspective.. it's blue, with red writing and every word isn't just underlined but underlined with a paint tool that is bigger than the text and not even close to being straight.. also it all being aligned to the left.. yeah..

Nedew had very good points..

Wrestling Century
12-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Have you actually looked at it from our perspective.. it's blue, with red writing and every word isn't just underlined but underlined with a paint tool that is bigger than the text and not even close to being straight.. also it all being aligned to the left.. yeah..

Nedew had very good points..

Erm, whenever I log in I can't actually see any pictures, so.....maybe I should change it! :p

FINisher
12-08-2009, 05:22 PM

Seconded. Lock this and decrease your thread starting by 9/10 or something.. It's altough always so funny to see a new forum member starting the same old threads or asking the same questions over and over again as those who came before him.. :p

Wrestling Century
12-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Seconded. Lock this and decrease your thread starting by 9/10 or something.. It's altough always so funny to see a new forum member starting the same old threads or asking the same questions over and over again as those who came before him.. :p

Erm, how do I lock this?

keefmoon
12-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Erm... there already is a Hall of Fame? It's been running for 2 years and you can find it in the TEW Dynasties section...

Clarity
12-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Enough posts and you are in there. check under my name