Grey Dog Software

Grey Dog Software (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/index.php)
-   Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 General Discussions (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   What's going on in your game? (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522203)

TakerNGN74 12-08-2012 04:24 AM

What's going on in your game?
 
Might be a bit early but since the demo for TEW 2013 is going to be released tomorrow I figured that I would start this thread this time around. Post any progress, funny stuff, events, cards basically anything that is going on that has to do with your game.

sanityisforbidden 12-09-2012 03:46 PM

Started the demo with TCW.

First pre-show incidents?

Jay Chord had a stinky fart.
Eddie Peak took Killer Shark as his protege.

Okay then. Guess it's time to book!

James Casey 12-09-2012 03:48 PM

Champagne Lover appeared on TV giving financial advice.

Given that he's on 70k a month in Mexico (Economy: F+ and falling), I'd listen.

MHero 12-09-2012 03:50 PM

Set up BPW. Looking to have a strong tag division.

So far the teams are;
No Remorse (Greg Gauge and Ray Snow)
Jon Michael Sharp & Martin Heath
The Anglo-Scots Connection
The New Tribe
The Northern Lights
The Youth Bandits

Eventually I'll set my sights on taking down 21CW. Eventually.

Powerful_Fox 12-09-2012 04:00 PM

Second day in a watcher game:

Koryusai Kitoaji has died
Everest got injured
Rick Law defeated AA for for TCW International Title
Matt Hocking walks on on FCW

rather eventful

Rayelek 12-09-2012 11:00 PM

After starting my own company and running through a month to get a feel for the game, now I'm playing SWF (KC Glenn is my user character), using the default storylines so far, in addition to the following 2:

Vengeance left the world title storyline and is in recruitment for a new stable. He started by having Marc DuBois join him as Requiem and Lobster Warrior is going to turn heel at the PPV, coming in as Fury Warrior, still under a mask. I was going to give him Zimmy Bumfhole as well, but apparently Zimmy turned recently so I shouldn't turn him again. :(

Also I've got a stable of youngsters taking on Christian Faith (I just realized this sounds like The Shield in WWE, oops) consisting of KC Glenn (user character), Lenny Brown & Spencer Spade (both called up from development). They're gonna cost Faith the belt and Frehley is gonna retain pinning Remo.

20LEgend 12-09-2012 11:35 PM

Very impressed that I can sign writtens with CGC, hopefully when I get a bit of money in I can start a development company (I hate starting them at the beginning anyway feels force, like going on a hiring spree) - maybe it can be my (only) way of getting something over NOTBPW.

Comradebot 12-10-2012 12:46 AM

Loaded up with EWA (of course!)

The X Force faced off with Future X, with Petey Barnes getting "injured" by accident (aka, he signed a written deal with 21CW the day of the show, thus ruining some plans), with Jase Cole picking up the pin.

Bam Bam Johansson introduced new managed, Bethany Hurst, and proceeded to defeat Spiros the Mighty in singles action... followed by The Johansson Brothers spending a few minutes flexing in the ring, to the absolute delight of the EWA crowd.

Steffi Chee defended the EWA Women's title against Zofia Jankovich in the co-main event, but Laura McKenna spent the entire match at ringside, taunting Chee.

And the main event was a EWA Universal title bout between African Earthquake and Byron... which ended in a DQ, as the Lawal Brothers jumped Byron! Earthquake lead them in the brutal assault of the champion... when BAWH GAWD!! A MOUNTAIN OF MUSCLE EMERGED FROM BEHIND THE EWA TARP, BLOCKING OUT THE VERY SUN!!! "The Big Game Hunter" Daniel Jones lumbered down to the ring, and the attackers paused, unsure of what to do about the man that somehow dwarfed them all (because, yes, Daniel Jones HAS bulked up to Giant size)... and the debuting giant made their decision for them, attacking Byron as well! The new "African Power" stable stood triumphant over the broken body of Byron.

Twas a D+. Also brought in Boris Kiriyakin and Anders Thunder and Captain Hero (yet to debut). Oh, and I totally disrupted UEW's show.

MaxxHexx 12-10-2012 12:56 AM

Played my first show with GSW, pulling in a D- with Doug Peak joining the company for a ladder match. GSW is so different than the pretty boy indy feds I have been using since here apparently the fact that soft drugs and drinking problems are the norm and workers will take crazy bumps in front of less than 100 fans.

The best part was that after the show I repeatedly gave verbal insults to a worker who is deaf while hugging a guy whose gimmick is afro based. Love it.

Tiberious 12-10-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comradebot (Post 1843307)
Loaded up with EWA (of course!)

The X Force faced off with Future X, with Petey Barnes getting "injured" by accident (aka, he signed a written deal with 21CW the day of the show, thus ruining some plans), with Jase Cole picking up the pin.

Bam Bam Johansson introduced new managed, Bethany Hurst, and proceeded to defeat Spiros the Mighty in singles action... followed by The Johansson Brothers spending a few minutes flexing in the ring, to the absolute delight of the EWA crowd.

Steffi Chee defended the EWA Women's title against Zofia Jankovich in the co-main event, but Laura McKenna spent the entire match at ringside, taunting Chee.

And the main event was a EWA Universal title bout between African Earthquake and Byron... which ended in a DQ, as the Lawal Brothers jumped Byron! Earthquake lead them in the brutal assault of the champion... when BAWH GAWD!! A MOUNTAIN OF MUSCLE EMERGED FROM BEHIND THE EWA TARP, BLOCKING OUT THE VERY SUN!!! "The Big Game Hunter" Daniel Jones lumbered down to the ring, and the attackers paused, unsure of what to do about the man that somehow dwarfed them all (because, yes, Daniel Jones HAS bulked up to Giant size)... and the debuting giant made their decision for them, attacking Byron as well! The new "African Power" stable stood triumphant over the broken body of Byron.

Twas a D+. Also brought in Boris Kiriyakin and Anders Thunder and Captain Hero (yet to debut). Oh, and I totally disrupted UEW's show.


I'll be looking forward to the diary :)

I noticed you didn't include Kruge the Executioner in your stable. He's big, South African...and...err...big, what else could you want?

jaredpalexander 12-10-2012 01:22 AM

My first game I'll be playing as Tommy Cornell and TCW. In an effort to finally drive Richard Eisen to madness I plan on forming the North American Wrestling Alliance with North of the Border Wrestling and South of the Border Wrestling.

Comradebot 12-10-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiberious4 (Post 1843314)
I'll be looking forward to the diary :)

I noticed you didn't include Kruge the Executioner in your stable. He's big, South African...and...err...big, what else could you want?

I figured his South Africanness isn't known kayfabe... and he'd work best as a singles worker, slowly dominating up the ranks. Doesn't seem like the type to have friends, really.

Unless those friends are, like... decapitated heads.

Novacain 12-10-2012 02:04 AM

Started a game trying out some new feds (QAC, EXODUS, EMLL), playing as them all.

QAC I wasted no time trying to kinda "corner the market" on some young talents: Brooke Tyler, Thea Davis, Pinky Perez, Estella Blanca, and yes, I agreed to sign on with the headcase Higa. She's too good not to. I then started an alliance between with most major Female Feds (5SSW and AAA) and aligned with CILL as well to keep my talent safe. The biggest concerns is financially, they are behind the other 2, so you cannot overspend at all.

EMLL is going to be a power in the Lucha world, that is clear. They already have a lot more money then OLLIE and MPWF combined, they have a star draw, and they have access to really good talent that the Lucha world has now. You might even be able to negotiate some of the top young names out of OLLIE and put yourself in a great position in the long term. And you also have as good of a road agent in the world setting these matches up for the kids. Playing EMLL and trying to take down SOTBPW could be very fun. But how do you combat a draw like Champagne Lover?

As for EXODUS, 10 MILLION DOLLARS!? Now THAT'S walking around money! The depth of talent to look for isn't as deep, but there are parts there. I might have to really start throwing loans out a lot with that Cash.

soxfan93 12-10-2012 02:42 AM

Ran the first PPV with SWF (no idea what it was called) and managed to pull an 88 overall. The main event - SWF World Heavyweight Champion Steve Frehley vs. Rich Money - scored a 92.

Not bad. It proves that this game really is all about numbers, since I've never really used the C-Verse before.

3rdStringPG 12-10-2012 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanityisforbidden (Post 1842797)
Started the demo with TCW.

First pre-show incidents?

Jay Chord had a stinky fart.
Eddie Peak took Killer Shark as his protege.

Okay then. Guess it's time to book!

In my case, it was BSS who let 'er rip. I'd actually prefer it if he got busted for steroids instead.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.