View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2017, 03:46 PM
Major League

Week 1, April 1996
Madison Square Garden
ATT: 20,789
TV: 14.49

Quote:

It's the first Monday night Raw post Wrestlemania....and the first Monday Night Raw featuring Shawn Michaels as the WWF World Champion....as is customary following a Pay Per View event, we are treated to a quick run down of the results of last night, accompanied by a series of still images as a backdrop. The images show the WWF debut of Brian Pillman......the re-debut of the legendary Legion of Doom.....and the re-packaged-re-debut of.....well, we don't know his name yet, but last night Jim Cornette called him his Doomsday Machine. The final image, is that of a victorious Shawn Michaels, standing side by side with Kevin Nash and Razor Ramon, WWF Championship wrapped around his waist and the bloody and battered image of Bret Hart lying on the floor.

We come live to the arena, where we find Vince McMahon stood alone in the centre of the ring. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler are there at the commentary table as well, but Vince clearly wishes to address the live audience as well as the people at home because he has a microphone in his hand.

He first welcomes everyone to Monday Night Raw, before saying that last night, the world got to witness the greatest spectacle in all of sports entertainment, Wrestlemania. He says that the World Wrestling Federation prides itself on giving its fans the greatest live experience possible.....and last night they got that in droves.....right up until the ending of the World Championship contest between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. He says that these two men gave it their all and were well on their way to delivering an instant classic......which was sullied by the arrival of one Kevin Nash.....and surprisingly Razor Ramon.

He says that he would like to personally apologise to all the great fans of the WWF for the actions and behaviours of Nash, Ramon.....and most surprisingly.....and disappointingly....Shawn Michaels. He says that Shawn Michaels made a deal with the devil in order to assure himself the WWF Championship. He tells the crowd that Michaels was supposed to be the leader of the New Generation.....and the face of the WWF.....but instead, he's an embarrassment to the New Generation.....and a blemish on the face of the WWF.....he says that he doesn't know what possessed Michaels and Ramon to throw in with Kevin Nash, but on behalf of the World Wrestling Federation....I apologise for the actions of these three performers for ruining the main event of Wrestlemania.

Just then some unfamiliar music begins to play and the big screen at the top of the aisle way fades into a black and white video portraying these three men....

.....and it's not long before those same three men walk out onto the entrance. Michaels has the WWF Championship proudly around his waist as they slowly make their way down the aisle.....Razor Ramon doesn't appear to be wearing his usual attire....in fact the front of his tights, instead of displaying his usual logo....now features the same design that is printed across the front of the matching t-shirts that all three men are wearing.....

....apparently the KLiQ has arrived in the building. The three men enter the ring, surrounding McMahon, who looks slightly uneasy. Nash stands to Vince's immediate left, hooking his big arm over his shoulders in a very passive aggressive manner, while Shawn pics up a mic.

He tells Vince that first of all...if he "ever....apologises for the KLiQ again....it'll probably be the last thing he does." And second of all he tells Vince, that if he's got questions, then now is the time to ask them, while the NEW.....World Wrestling Federation Champion....is feeling charitable....."now I can't say the same about the big man there, but that's just a chance you're going to have to take."

Vince gives a visible gulp, before asking Shawn one simple question...."why?".....why did he turn his back on his fans.....why did he turn his back on the new generation.....and why....why would he and Razor align themselves with Kevin Nash.....after Nash spent the last few months making their life hell?

"Why? The question should be why not.....what have these so called fans ever done for me? Everything I've ever accomplished in this business I've done despite these damn idiots....everything....the Rockers pandered to these morons....we hugged the girls and kissed the baby's and we won squat....I threw Marry Jannetty through a plate glass window....told the fans to stick it....and just like that I won my first Intercontinental Championship and away I went.....as for turning my back on the new generation....like I said last night, the new generation is a joke......I've been in this business since 1984.....that's 12 years.....this man (indicating to Ramon) has been in the business 12 years as well....does that sound like the New Generation to you? We were the Over Looked Generation....over looked for the jacked up no talent Giants.....over looked for the perma tans and bleach blonde hair....over looked, for people not fit to wipe the sweat off my jockstrap.....so we did what we had to do....to make people look."

McMahon again asks though why would they align themselves with Nash, when he's been nothing but trouble for Michaels and Ramon....Razor interrupts here....telling Vince that "first things first, Razor Ramon is no more.....that was the name given to me, by the people in the back there, to make me fit some kind of mould they had planned out for me....my name, is Scott Hall....and that's what you can call me Chico."

Vince apologises, before repeating his question, why would Michaels and Hall join forces with a man that's made their life hell? Shawn and Scott look at each other confused for a minute, before shrugging their shoulders and telling Vince that they have no idea what he's on about. McMahon says that Nash tried to Powerbomb Razo....sorry Scott through the announce table.....he nearly put Shawn out, Powerbombing him through a table in the back.....Hall interrupts, saying that Nash didn't "try" very hard to put him through a table......and Shawn asks "did he put me through a table? You saw that did you? With your own two eyes?" Vince says well no....but they saw him unconscious in the back.....

With that, Shawn drops to the mat and sells like a master that he's just been powerbombed, before jumping back to his feet, with all three men laughing....."kinda like that you mean? Kevin Nash didn't do a damn thing to me, other than have my back every step of the way.....just like Scott Hall....we are the KLiQ....we do what we want....when we want to do it....out here in the ring....and back there in the locker room....we ARE taking over this place, whether you like it or not....and there's not a damn thing that you....or anyone there in the back can do about it."

Apparently this man thinks differently....because the former WWF Champion Bret Hart walks out into the aisle way, microphone in hand. He tells Shawn that he should be ashamed to call himself a Champion if that's the way he's going to win the belt....Bret says that he will make it his mission, to take that title away from him and give these fans the hero that they deserve....not some second rate degenerate, who needed his two buddies to help him win the gold....Bret says he won that WWF championship three times on his own merit....he didn't need a Kliq, all he needed was his own talent....he says he's beaten every single one of the wrestlers in that ring, fair and square....and not one of them can say the same thing about him.

"Hey yo, Hitman" interrupts Hall....you wanna fight man, don't sing it.....bring it.....because the Bad Guy will take you out tonight....permanently."

The Hitman agrees and we have a main event for the evening booked as we go to commercial.

Rating: A*

Quote:

Back from commercial and we are treated to the pleasant sight that is Sunny.....standing next to the less pleasant sight of Hunter Hearst Helmsley....Sunny has the microphone and says that somehow, despite the fact that her man is still undefeated here in the WWF....and despite the fact that he picked up yet another victory last night...at Wrestlemania no less.....inexplicably its Savio Vega tonight that gets to compete against the Intercontinental Champion, not Helmsley....exactly who is it that he has to beat to get a title shot around here? She says to send anyone.....ANYONE....out from the back....and Hunter Hearst Helmsley will do, what Hunter Hearst Helmsley does best.....and that's win.

For once Sunny's mouth might just have written a cheque that Helmsley's ass can't cash....because a very big challenge makes his way to the ring in the form of Yokozuna. Hunter and Sunny try to object, saying that they didn't mean absolutely anyone could come out....but an official is already in the ring and despite Helmsley's protests, this one is going ahead.

Rating: B

Quote:

VS.

The first match of the night is finally underway after that extended intro. Yokozuna absolutely dominates Hunter in the opening minutes of this one, and there is nothing Helmsley can do to over come the enormous mass of the big Sumo man. Helmsley does eventually manage to muster some offence, but it doesn't last for too long. Yoko looks to be cruising to victory, until he charges at Helmsley who was propped up in the corner. Hunter manages to get out of the way and nails the winded Yokozuna with a big high knee that sends him toppling through the ropes and out onto the floor, which brings out these men....

.....well, one man....one monster....as Cornette and his weapon of mass destruction make their way down the aisle. With Hunter and Sunny ensuring that the attention of the official stays with them, the monster drives Yokozuna's head hard into the ring steps, before leaning him up against the ring post. He takes a few steps back and then drives his foot hard into the big mans head, driving his skull into the steel. Yokozuna slumps to the floor unconscious, just as Helmsley tells the official to count his opponent out. Seeing the man on the outside, the referee starts the count.....he could have counted to twenty and Yoko wouldn't have made it in, he is out.....and this one is over.

Winner: Hunter Hearst Helmsley (via Countout)
Rating: C+

Quote:

With another (all be it cheap) victory in the bag, Helmsley and Sunny make their way to the back, going out of their way to avoid the seven foot monster stood at ringside. Cornette grabs a microphone and tells Yokozuna that while he knows he can't hear him, "on account of you being knocked out and all" but he promised him that he was going to pay for putting his hands on him....last night Yokozuna had a little taste of what his monster was capable of.....tonight, tonight was just an entrée.....the main course is coming though....don't you worry about that. It's a good job that you've got a big appetite big man.....because this Doomsday Machine of mine, he's got an entire "all you can eat" buffet of pain waiting for you.

Rating: B-

Quote:

We a treated to a hype video, urging us to buy the Wrestlemania encore presentation and when we come back to the arena The Million Dollar Man is stood in the centre of the ring, surrounded by the remainder of his Corporation.

He doesn't address the crowd however, it appears that he's out to air his dirty laundry in public, because it's his remaining clients that he's here to speak to. He starts by telling them that every single one of them let him down at Wrestlemania....not one of them.....including The Ringmaster....managed to pick up a victory. He turns to Sid, telling him that he didn't even TRY to pick up the victory against Yokozuna, "just because I wasn't out there to hold your hand and tell you what to do......but then I should have expected that.....because while physically you might be twice the man I am....you have half the brains that I do....you're stupid." Sid looks furious at the comment (or constipated....it's hard to tell with Big Sid) but he holds back the rage and takes his dressing down like a good little puppet.

"And as for you two....." DiBiase continues, addressing Tatanka and the 123 Kid....."you two let me down not once, but twice.....you didn't get the job done in the four corners tag team match......and you dropped the ball when I bought you out to take care of Piper....if there's one thing I can't stand, its failure....and that's exactly what the pair of you are....a couple of failures."

Tatanka starts to argue their case, but the 123 Kid cuts him off, telling DiBiase that he's just about sick of being treated like nothing more than a possession. He tells him that he signed up to the Corporation for the guidance and experience of The Million Dollar Man....thinking it would help his career......instead, he's been treated like a child, ordered around, told what to do.....he's sick and tired of being nothing more than a hired gun, expected to cheap shot and attack everyone at a minutes notice....he says there is too much back stabbing and cheap shotting in this business as it is......and as far as being a failure.....the only failure around here, "is Ted DiBiase.....the Million Dollar Man, with a 10 cent plan.....so as far as I'm concerned....you can take your Corporation.....and shove it! Because I Quit."

The Kid gets a decent pop as he exits the ring and heads to the back, with DiBiase yelling at him over the microphone that he can't quit.....because he's fired. Obviously furious and embarrassed by the snub, Ted once again turns his ire onto the Native American Tatanka. He lets loose with a barrage of insults, finishing of by telling him that it's a good job that his ancestors can't see him now, because they'd be rolling over in their teepee's at the disgrace he's become. Clearly that was one insult too far for Tatanka, who grabs DiBiase by the lapels and rams him hard into the corner, yelling in his face. He seems to have forgotten about Sid though....and it's not long before a clubbing forearm blow to the back of the head reminds him. Sid beats the snot out of the Native American, before hitting him with a huge Powerbomb that leaves him laying in the middle of the ring. DiBiase remarks that "that's more like it......that's what I want to see from you." Before bending down and stuffing a hundred dollar bill in the mouth of Tatanka, telling him to consider that his severance package.....because just like that snot nosed Kid.....you're fired too.

Rating: B+

Quote:

VS.

It's time for tag team action here, as the Godwinns take on The Harris Boys.....both teams needed to pick up a much needed victory after their shortcomings at Wrestlemania, clearly only one team could. Unlike the Yokozuna/Helmsley match, this was a much more two sided affair, with both teams having an equal amount of offence. They are four big men so it's all power and high impact, but eventually the Harris boys were able to pick up the win, after hitting Phineas with a big double belly to back side slam that they had christened the H-Bomb.

Winner(s): The Harris Boys

Quote:

With the victory in the bag, the Godwinns head to the back, while Paul Ellering joins his clients in the ring, picking a microphone up on the way. He tells the crowd that being the managerial mastermind that he is, he had the perfect game plan going into Wrestlemania.....he accounted for the Godwinns....he accounted for the 123 Kid and Tatanka.....what he couldn't account for, was the variable that a mystery team brings to the table.....especially, when that mystery team....are my former clients. "Legion of Doom....you caught me off guard last night....and that's the ONLY reason you were able to pick up the victory.....given adequate time to appropriate a plan, there is not a team in the WWF that can defeat my Boys....especially you two ingrates....who do you think it was that built you both up from nothing....who do you think it was, who built your weaknesses into strengths......who do you think it was, that taught you everything that you know, but not everything that I know....Hawk.....Animal.....I guarantee you this.....by the time my boys are finished with you, you won't need that face paint to hide your ugly mugs....because you'll be covered in black and blue bruises that'll do that for you."

"UHHHHHH.....WHAT A RUSHHHHHHH!"

Unsurprisingly....seeing how they were fighting words....the Legion of Doom waste no time in making their way to the ring....and getting quite the pop for their Raw debut. They head down the aisle way, spikes and face paint prominent and get into the now empty ring.....empty because Ellering has ordered his men to get out of there. The trio back there way up the ramp as Hawk and Animal pose for the live crowd in the corners, before daring the Harris Boys to get back in the ring. Precious Paul has learned from past mistakes though....telling the LoD that this is exactly what he meant by adequate time to appropriate a plan....he says that his boys WILL take care of them.....on their own terms and in their own time...before dropping the mic and leaving.

"You know something Paul....." Starts Animal....."that's the difference between the Legion of Doom and your Legion of Boys.....we're men....we don't need no stinking time to plan, to punch your teeth down your throats.....we will fight you, any time, any place.....tell em Hawk."

"Wellllllll.......it seems to me, like the Brothers Harris talk a good fight....that's ok....because we fight a good fight....and when we're done with you....everyone will finally be able to work out which one is Ron.....and which one is Don......because Don will be the one with a broken jaw.....and Ron's nose will be on the other side of his face.....UHHHHHH.....What a Rushhhhhhh."

Quote:

We head to the back following that, where Dok Hendrix is with the now former, WWF Tag Team Champions, Owen Hart and The British Bulldog. Dok says it's pretty clear that the tag team division here in the World Wrestling Federation is hotting up, as any number of teams will be wanting a shot at the new Champions the Steiner Brothers....possibly none more so than his guests tonight. Owen does all the talking, while the Bulldog flexes his impressive biceps behind him. He says that all those other teams can get in line, because he and Davey get the first shot, courtesy of their rematch clause....that's if those no good Steiners have got the guts to put the titles on the line.

Of course the Steiner's have the guts....they're the baby faces after all. They walk into shot with the WWF Tag Titles proudly around their waist. They tell Owen and the Bulldog that they will happily defend their titles, against any and all comers....including them....after all, they took these titles from them....so defending them won't be an issue either." A little war of words break out, and the four men square up against each other, face to face......then suddenly their faces are bouncing off each other as steel chairs collide with the backs of all four men in turn.......

.....it's the KLiQ! Nash and Hall go to town with the steel chairs, Big Sexy demolishing the Steiner's and The Bad Guy dismantling the Bulldog. Owen looks as though he's about to help his partner, but he gets a dose of Sweet Chin Music, courtesy of the WWF Champion Shawn Michaels. In a manner of seconds all four men are down and out on the floor. Michaels turns to Hendrix and tells him that "when they wake up.....let them know that this friendly neighbourhood beat down, was courtesy of the KLiQ.....and that the next Tag Team Champions around here, will be Kevin Nash and Scott Hall."

Michaels patronisingly taps Hendrix on the cheek, before the three men walk away, leaving a path of destruction in their wake.

Quote:

VS.

The new WWF Light Heavyweight Champion wastes no time in getting his first title defence under his belt, as he squares off against the young Chavo Guerrero. Before the match starts Jericho thanks the crowd for their recent support, telling them that he couldn't be prouder, to be their Light Heavyweight Champion.....and you will be seeing him regularly defending this title, against the best Light Heavyweight competitors from around the globe.

This was a good fast paced encounter, Guerrero has potential up the woohaa, and he shows glimpses of brilliance in this one.....in the end though it was no match for Lionheart....especially with the wave of momentum he rode coming into this thing, as he was able to finish Chavo off with the Lionsault for an impressive pinfall victory.

Winner: .....and STILL WWF Light Heavyweight Champion....Chris Jericho

Quote:

Young Jericho is celebrating his victory.....but he doesn't get to celebrate for long....with his back to the aisle way, stood up in the corner displaying his Light Heavyweight title to the crowd with his arms raised, Jericho doesn't see the speeding figure of Scorpio come running down from the back. Scorpio slides into the ring and goes straight on the offence against the unsuspecting Champion, yelling at him to "enjoy the title while you can.....because it's coming back to the Nation soon."

Surprisingly the attack is cut short....by none other than the 123 Kid who runs in to make the save. He sends Scorpio packing over the top rope, before yelling into the camera that this is exactly what he meant....."too many cheap shots, too much back stabbing." He goes to the outside to gather up the Light Heavyweight Championship that had dropped to the floor in the melee and heads back into the ring to help Chris Jericho to his feet. The Kid eyes the title up for a moment, before finally handing it to the rightful owner, raising Jericho's arm in victory. The Kid indicated to his waist, that one day soon he'll be coming for that title....but that's another day....today, Jericho resumes his celebrations.

Quote:

We come back from commercial to find the set of Pipers Pit erected in the ring.....with the host of the show, one Rowdy Roddy Piper already stood waiting to present his guest. The Hot Rod thanks the fans for the warm reception, before telling that that despite the fact that his body and muscles ache.....he actually feels pretty damn good today. Because last night, he accomplished two things.....the first thing, was doing exactly what he said he was going to do.....and that was remove Steve Austin.....yes that's Steve Austin, not The Ringmaster....from the services of The Million Dollar Man....now granted, Austin didn't want to leave the service of DiBiase.....but there you go.....the second thing he accomplished.....was introducing his next guest to the WWF.....and that's the Loose Cannon....Brian Pillman.

That brings out the man of the hour....the charismatic, all be it slightly unstable....Brian Pillman. Piper thanks Pillman for being on the show, before asking him the question that's on everyone's lips....why Steve Austin?

Pillman says that that's the question he's been hearing all week....hey Brian....what's the deal with you and the Ringmaster....you were one quarter of one of the most famous groups in all of wrestling.....why did you leave all that behind, just to come and play games in the stands....with the Ringmaster? Why? Why? I'll tell you why.....because the Ringmaster made me sick....the Ringmaster, was nothing more than a corporate puppet, trying to fit in, in a company that should have been bending over backwards to accommodate him.....a yes man....a charismatic vacuum....without even a name.....just a gimmick....the master of the ring.

I've known Steve Austin for over five years.....I've fought beside him and I've fought against him....but no matter what we were doing, we had fun doing it....we had fun driving up and down the roads....city to city, town to town, tearing it up as the Hollywood Blondes.....and we had fun beating the holy hell out of each other, week after week, night after night.....see I know you Steve....not the you all these people see....not the you that they read about or see on the television....I know the real you....You're not the ringmaster.....you're not stunning.....you've been nothing more than an actor playing a role....and I'm here, to give you the biggest role of your life.....I'm going to bring the real Steve Austin to all these people.....the boys in the back won't thank me....but they (indicating to the crowd) will....not because you're a nice guy, because you're not....but because things will never be boring again......you're not stunning....you're not a superstar....you're a stone cold son of a bitch....and soon, the whole worlds going to see it....I promise you that.

Rating: A

Quote:

We head to the back where Dok Hendrix is standing by with a quick interview with Ahmed Johnson.....nothing groundbreaking here....basically he mumbles his way through a promo about Savio Vega getting this match tonight because he was originally booked in a one on one match with Faarooq at Mania that was turned into a three way....Johnson wishes him luck, but says that at Wrestlemania, it wasn't him that got pinned to end the match....and one way or another he'll get another shot at Faarooq and the WWF Intercontinental Championship.

Quote:

VS.

Speaking of the new Intercontinental Champion, he's in action next against Savio Vega....non-title obviously....but a victory here would surely cement Vega another shot at the Gold. Unfortunately that was going to be a big ask, especially since the entire Nation accompanied Faarooq to ringside for this one.

Savio got a good amount of offence in, so he certainly looked strong against the leader of the Nation....he wasn't strong enough to counter effect the four other men at ringside however who constantly made their presence felt. In the end Faarooq was able to pick up the win following the Doninator.

Winner: Faarooq

Quote:

The Undertaker is out next...and in what has already been a very promo heavy show, it looks like we are in for another, because the Deadman has something on his mind. He gets into the ring along with his manager Paul Bearer by his side and tells the crowd that there are two things that he needs to address.....the first being Kevin Nash....he tells Nash that last night, when all was said and done, it was the Undertaker that walked out with the victory......but it wasn't the victory he wanted....he tells Big Sexy that rest assured, this thing between them is far from settled....and it doesn't matter what KLiQ he's running with, one way or another, he will Rest In Peace......but for now....for now there's someone else that's got the attention of the Deadman.....which brings him onto the second point.....

"......last night, another saw fit to capture the attention of the reaper....another man, who thinks he can compete with Death itself....another man, trying to make their name at the expense of The Undertaker.....Mankind....you will learn, what all before you have learned....that when you face the Undertaker....the only name that's made.....is the one that gets inscribed on your tombstone....."

The video screen flickers to life....well....I say life....maybe death would be a more fitting term....because the image that appears before our eyes is one of Mankind, somewhere in the back, barely visible in the shadow of one of the Undertakers not yet finished caskets. He tells the
Undertaker that, as he can see, Mankind is in the building tonight....but he tells the Deadman that if its vengeance that he wants, then he's afraid that he's going to have to wait.....

"that sea of hypocrisy that surrounds you....those so called fans....they don't get to ridicule me tonight.....they don't get to point and they don't get to laugh.....AND THEY DONT GET TO JUDGE! Hypocrites....each and every one of them.....because for every single quality that they look down their noses at in me......they applaud in you.....they stand on their feet and clap their hands like moronic seals at YOUR darkness....all the while they shun mine and call me a monster.....you're the master of mind games....me? I'm just insane....you can stalk, maim and torment your prey.....me? I'm just barbaric.....so you can stand out there and bask in your sea of hypocrisy like the social sycophant that you are.....while I stay back here.....lurking in the shadows because that's what's expected of me.....for now.....but that's the thing about the shadows.....you never know when the monster is going to emerge.....happy hunting Deadman....have a nice day."

With that Mankinds figure slowly disappears out of sight, leaving only the unfinished casket in view.

Quote:

VS.

It's time for the main event of the evening, as the now former WWF Champion Bret "The Hitman" Hart, squares off against the man arguably responsible for him losing that title, the newly christened Scott Hall. Hart comes out first, with the gash in his forehead from where Mr Hall nailed him with the world title last night still fresh for the world to see. He hits the ring with a look of seriousness and awaits his opponent. He doesn't have to wait long.....and his opponent isn't alone, as Scott Hall walks out from the back with both Kevin Nash and the WWF Champion Shawn Michaels in toe. The three men strut confidently down the aisle way, before Hall takes his place in the ring and this one is underway.

Unlike at Wrestlemania, Bret has clearly lost all respect for both Hall and Michaels....and makes sure to let both men know that they make him sick....funnily enough neither man is particularly bothered, in fact Shawn makes a point to polish up the WWF Title instead of acknowledging the Hitman. Hall gets right up in the face of his opponent, talking trash....before finally arrogantly flicking a toothpick at him and smirking.....Bret just shrugs it off and slaps the smirk off his face to start this one off.

This was a really good match considering it was only a TV contest....I would have been ecstatic to have seen this kind of contest on PPV. The crowd were really into the match as well which always helps things. It was a real back and forward affair for the most part, with all of Hall's offence coming on the back of some kind of KLiQ interference. The end of this one came after Hart was able to wriggle out of a Razors Edge attempt. He landed on his feet behind Hall, spun the man around and pulled his legs out from under him, hooking in the Sharpshooter. Bret synched it in tight and it looked like Hall had no choice but to tap......which is exactly when Shawn Michaels Sweet Chin Music took Bret's head off. That's highly illegal.....and the official calls for the bell.

Winner: Bret Hart (via Disqualification)

Quote:

The match is over......the action is not......although it's not much in the way of action....it's more like a feral pack of dogs destroying their prey, as all three members of the KLiQ put the boots to the fallen Hitman. It's fast and furious as the three men then take it in turns to hold Hart up on his feet while the other two pummel him. The cameras cut away to a split screen, with the brutal beat down on one side......

.....and Owen Hart and The British Bulldog on the other, backstage watching this unfold on a monitor. The Bulldog appears to be trying to talk his partner into going out there, although it's unclear whether that's to help the Hitman....or simply gain a measure of revenge for the earlier assault at the hands of the KLiQ....although judging by the fact that Owen is having none of it I would say it's the former.

On the other side of the screen, Scott Hall has left the ring and pulled a table out from underneath it. He slides himself and the table back in, setting it up square in the centre of the mat. Nash sets up Hart in the position for the Jackknife.....presumably planning on sending the Hitman in that long ride through the wood....and for a second it looks as though Owen is going to leave his position at the monitors and head down to the ring.....in the end he doesn't have to though.....

......because the Steiner Brothers come tearing down the aisle....armed with steel chairs. They hit the ring but the KLiQ have already bailed, thankfully before Hart got powerbombed through the wood. The Steiners help The Hitman to his feet and yell at Michaels, Hall and Nash to come back and fight....but the KLiQ have had their fun for the evening and head to the back as the show closes.

Final Rating: B+

Last edited by to4sty : 10-31-2017 at 08:02 PM.