View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2017, 01:45 PM
Major League

NJPW Destruction in Kobe
Saturday, Week 4, September 2017
Kobe World Hall
8,000 Attendance
Show Rating 93 A

Rocky Romero, Will Ospreay & Gedo defeaeted Tomoyuki Oka, David Finlay & Shota Umino in 7:11 when Rocky hit Shota with a Running Shiranui 75 B-

Minoru Suzuki, El Desperado, Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr defeated Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Togi Makabe, Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata in 9:47 after Minoru Suzuki hit a piledriver on Manabu Nakanishi 77 B

Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano defeated Cody, Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson in 13:12 when Toru Yano rolled up Matt Jackson 79 B

Tetsuya Naito, BUSHI, Hiromu Takahashi & SANADA defeated Ryusuke Taguchi, Ricochet, Jushin Liger & Satoshi Kojima in 13:59 when SANADA locked in the Skull End on Jushin Liger for the tap out win 82 B

Kota Ibushi, Hirai Kawato & Katsuya Kitamura defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi, KUSHIDA & Michael Elgin in 12:12 in a "shock" victory when Kota Ibushi hit Tanahashi with Kamigoye to pin the IWGP Intercontinental Champion. 84 B+
Post-match backstage Kota Ibushi said he deserves a title match against Tanahashi after pinning him tonight.

War Machine (Raymond Rowe & Hanson) defeated Killer Elite Squad (Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr) & Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Roa) in 13:55 when War Machine hit Fallout on Lance Archer to make their second defense.77 B
Post-match Guerrillas of Destiny said backstage that they were screwed and demand a normal singles match with War Machine promising that they'll take their titles back.

Kenny Omega defeated Juice Robinson in 24:42 when Kenny Omega pinned Juice following the One Winged Angel. 89 A
After the match Kenny asked for a mic.
"Kazuchika Okada, I know you're stood there backstage waiting at the curtain and can hear me, you listen very closely to what I'm saying. You sure as hell better damn beat EVIL now as I'm far from satisfied holding just this belt. I beat you Okada, I finally beat you and I know I can do it again. After you beat EVIL tonight I challenge you to a final battle at King of Pro Wrestling. I'm not allowing you the privilege of main-eventing Wrestle Kingdom again and becoming the longest reigning IWGP Heavyweight champion ever. That should be me, that should be the Bullet Club.

Kazuchika Okada defeated EVIL in 38:59 following two rainmakers in a row to keep EVIL down with the pinfall victory to make his eighth title defense 98 A*

Post-match Kazuchika Okada was addressing members of the media when Kenny Omega walked in to the backstage area wearing a Kota Ibushi shirt. Kenny had a simple message pointing a "gun" at Okada's head and firing without even stopping or making eye contact with the champ.

Quote:
Thanks for reading!

Predictions:
ElectricX: 7/8 (7/8)
Uncrewed: 7/8 (22/24)
Kijar: 6/8 (16/26)
Rainmaker: 6/8 (18/24)
Atticus: 6/8 (17/24)
Wolfman84: 6/8 (6/8)
Stevens150: 6/8 (10/16)
dean: 6/8 (21/24)
Liger!Liger!: 5/8 (12/16)