View Single Post
Unread 09-16-2017, 04:57 PM
Major League

Quote:
So, minor bad news. The save somehow died on me so I'm going to start a new one from Wrestle Kingdom, luckily I'd only played through NJ Cup so not too much is lost and I have up to Dominion planned out. It does mean I've not got the ratings for the matches from the last Tag League shows and I've no idea what the undercard was from the final as none of it had a huge impact on WK so I'm just going to post the final below and we'll move on.
Tag League Day 9
Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto defeated EVIL & SANADA
Ishii and Goto advance to the final

Guerrillas of Destiny defeated Kazuchika Okada & YOSHI-HASHI

TenCozy defeated Killer Elite Squad

Tag League Day 10
Golden Lovers defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi & Juice Robinson
Golden Lovers win every match clean and everything seems happy between Omega & Ibushi

War Machine defeated The Big Guns
War Machine challenge Big Guns to an AJPW Tag Title match in the new year after winning the battle between the two companies' respective tag champions

Monster Rage defeated Great Bash Heel
After every match in Tag League they've had going on just a little longer, Kitamura gets his first big pinfall victory after using an Argentine Rack German Suplex. Yuji Nagata and Manabu Nakanishi, their mentors, came out to congratulate them after the match

Tag League Day 11 Final
Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto defeated Golden Lovers to win Tag League 2017
During the match Ibushi crawled over to the corner for the hot tag to Omega but Kenny jumped down off the apron and walked back to the locker room laughing while the three remaining men in the match stood there confused.
Ibushi put up a good fight but it was no good as Ishii caught him with a brainbuster to almost reluctantly pin the IC Champ.
Ibushi & Omega got into a pull apart backstage brawl after the show as Ibushi challenged Omega to a match.

Minoru Suzuki, Zack Sabre Jr & El Desperado defeated EVIL, SANADA & BUSHI to win the NEVER 6-man Openweight Titles

Several days after the final Tag League show, NJPW announced that Hirooki Goto suffered an injury during the final and won't be able to compete at Wrestle Kingdom.

Quote:
Thanks for reading!
dean: 4/6
Atticus: 3/6
Kijar: 3/6
Happy0wns: 3/6
Rateddc: 3/6
Uncrewed: 2/6
Liger!Liger!: 2/6
ElectricX: 2/6
Wolfman84: 2/6
2Sweet: 2/6

Last edited by joemurphy : 09-16-2017 at 07:14 PM.