Unread 11-28-2017, 06:41 AM
Major League

NJPW Dominion 6.10
Saturday, Week 2, June 2018
Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
12,000 Attendance
Show Rating 94 A

Pre-Show: Shota Umino & Tetsuhiro Yagi def. Henare & Ren Narita in 5:50 58 C-

Yuji Nagata, Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma defeated Manabu Nakanishi, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima in 5:04 when Makabe used a King Kong Knee Drop on Nakanishi 68 C+

Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, Tanga Roa, Yujiro Takahashi & Chase Owens defeated KUSHIDA, Katsuya Kitamura, Tomoyuki Oka, Ryusuke Taguchi & Juice Robinson in 8:43 when Fale used the Grenade on Taguchi 75 B-

Hirooki Goto, YOSHI-HASHI, Rocky Romero & Toru Yano defeated Daichi Hashimoto, Jake Lee, Naoya Nomura & Takuya Nomura in 7:09 when Goto used GTR on Takuya 77 B

KENTA, Naomichi Marufuji & WALTER defeated EVIL, WHIRO & BUSHI in 13:54 when WALTER used a lariat on BUSHI 82 B

Roppongi 3K defeated Motor City Machine Guns in 8:37 when SHO used Shock Arrow on Sabin 80 B

Hiromu Takahashi defeated Will Ospreay in 18:59 when Hiromu used Time Bomb 88 B+
Hiromu Takahashi becomes the 79th IWGP Jr Heavyweight Champion

Kento Miyahara defeated SANADA in 20:27 when Kento used a Shutdown German Suplex Hold 89 A
Kento Miyahara makes defence number 1 of the NEVER Openweight Title

Kento called out Naito after the match once again telling him that he should be begging to not be in the same G1 Climax block as him.

Kenny Omega defeated Tomohiro Ishii in 23:03 when Omega used the One Winged Angel 90 A
Kenny Omega makes defence number 2 of the IWGP Intercontinental Title

"Okada. Okaaadddaaaaaa. Where are you my little Kazuchika? Where have you been Okada?

We main evented this damn place last year and look where we are now.
I'm here every day putting in the work while you're sat at home feeling sorry for yourself because you lost a couple matches? I though you were the golden boy was going to lead this company forward but you're nowhere to be seen because you're a coward. A nothing coward that can't handle the pressure when you realise that you're not as good as the lies that Gedo was whispering into your ear. I've just beaten the man that was forced to step up and replace you as the leader of Chaos and you can't do anything about it watching at home. Okada, listen to me. You've not only let yourself down but your friends."

Tetsuya Naito defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi in 35:01 when Naito used three successive Destinos 99 A*
Tetsuya Naito makes defence number 4 of the IWGP Heavyweight Title

After the match Naito was helped to the back by WHIRO & BUSHI with an ice pack on his shoulder after landing awkwardly on it earlier in the match which left Tanahashi sat alone in the ring cross legged with the occasional tear running down his face.

Juice Robinson came out from the back passing Naito on the entrance ramp as the crowd went silent while Juice entered the ring. Juice put out his hand offering to lift up Tanahashi which he used. The two men were then left staring at each other until Juice broke the silence by attempting to hug Tana but it was block by Tana's palm pressed into Juice's chest before lightly pushing him away when out of nowhere Tanahashi took a step back and punted Juice between the legs with a nasty low blow sending the American crashing down hard to the mat. Several young lions quickly slid into the ring but a crazed Tanahashi delivered vicious closed fist punches to them all before leaving the ring to boos from the Osaka crowd.

Quote:
Thanks for reading!
James The Animator: 8/9
Wolfman84: 8/9
Larrikn: 7/9
Uncrewed: 6/9
Atticus: 6/9
Kijar: 6/9