View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2017, 04:23 AM
Major League

NJPW G1 Climax Day 7
Sunday, Week 3, July 2018
Sendai Sun Plaza, Sendai
2,600 Attendance
Show Rating 91 A

SANADA defeated Toru Yano in 2:44 when SANADA used a Paradise Lock on the entrance ramp to get the countout victory 75 B-

Bad Luck Fale defeated Naomichi Marufuji in 9:54 when Fale used the Bad Luck Fall 76 B-

Kento Miyahara defeated Jeff Cobb in 15:03 when Kento used a Shutdown German Suplex Hold 89 A

Kazuchika Okada defeated Tomohiro Ishii in 23:49 when Okada used the Rainmaker 90 A

Tetsuya Naito defeated Hirooki Goto in 22:59 when Naito used the Destino 93 A

🎶 Always a bridesmaid, never the bride 🎶

On Monday morning before 8th G1 Climax show, Naomichi Marufuji led a press conference to announce that on the 28th August NJPW will be hosting a special show at Shinjuku FACE to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Marufuji's debut match. The main event will be a rematch of his debut where Marufuji will take on Yoshinobu Kanemaru in a singles match.

Other announced talent include Kazuchika Okada, KENTA & Jun Akiyama. The full card will be released at a later date.

NJPW G1 Climax Day 8
Monday, Week 4, July 2018
Aore Nagaoka, Niigata
2,800 Attendance
Show Rating 89 B+

KUSHIDA defeated Togi Makabe in 7:07 when KUSHIDA used a Kimura Lock 83 B+

Kenny Omega defeated Jake Lee in 9:57 when Omega used the One Winged Angel 88 B+

EVIL defeated Juice Robinson in 13:22 when EVIL used the Banshee Muzzle 82 B

WHIRO defeated WALTER in 26:10 when WHIRO used the Shellshock 91 A

WHIRO picks up his second victory in a row over current champions and claimed he would go on to hold both over the coming few months while WALTER slips to his 3rd defeat in his debut G1.

KENTA defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi after rolling through a High Fly Flow into the flash rollup pinfall to stay as the only man in Block B as undefeated. 89 A

Quote:
Thanks for reading!
Kijar: 8/10
Aldenvdk: 8/10
James The Animator: 8/10
UrbanWrestling: 8/10
zukunftsLuca: 7/10
Wolfman84: 7/10
Uncrewed: 6/10
Atticus: 5/10
ImWreck: 5/10
Hollywood: 3/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanWrestling View Post
P.D. Man your fantastic, i wish so much that you start a WWE dynasty with Triple H as the owner and booker, I WILL LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!

And man, your TEW its so realistic, and i love it
Thanks! The idea of doing a save where it's two shows a week of 2+ hours and very "sports entertainment" based isn't hugely appealing to me but there are several great WWE writers on here such as The Lloyd & michgcs who have current day WWE saves. Take a look around as there are tons of great diaries on here from other companies & eras too such as Uncrewed's 1994 WWF & 20LEgend's current day IMPACT.