Unread 09-14-2018, 09:41 AM
All Star

NEO Generational Title Tournament, Night One
Wednesday, Week 1, February 2016
11 people in Saskatchewan

Quote:

Lincoln Nash vs. Lobo
Singles Match

In a decent match, Lobo defeated Lincoln Nash in 9:55 by pinfall with a Wolf's Call.

Rating: E+
Quote:

Backstage Segment

Jon Diamani had an interview with Adam Sullivan hyping his upcoming singles match with Jim Heatly. Jon says that he knows that his shoulder, among other things, isn’t 100%, but is going to give it his all fellow Canucks.

Rating: E
Quote:

Jim Heatly vs. Jon Diamani
Singles Match

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Jim Heatly defeated Jon Diamani in 7:23 by pinfall with a handful of tights after running Jon’s injured shoulder in an unexposed turnbuckle.

Quote:

Backstage Segment

Ryan Strong had an interview with Adam Sullivan hyping his upcoming singles match with Chris King. Ryan talks down to Chris, calling him a just another “legacy” wrestler, who’s been given everything on a silver platter. Strong says he will show the youngest King what a real wrestler looks like tonight.

Quote:

Chris King vs. Ryan Strong
Singles Match

In a decent match, Chris King drew with Ryan Strong in 15:00 when the time limit expired.

Rating: E+
Overall Rating: E+

Quote:
Promotional Progress
Backstage: 66%
Overness (SK): +0.5% (2.5%)
Prestige: +0.2% (1.0%)
Prestige: +1.0% (5.0%)

Gimmick Ratings
Above Average: Ryan Strong (Bitter Veteran)
Average: Chris King (Average)

Foolish Commentary: One night into the tournament and we already have two more E+ matches to our name (and James got an E!). I’m also happy that Lee neither showed up to work hungover or worse.

Tonight, while Adam Sullivan remained our interviewer, I split up the road agent duties between him, Lobo, and Ryan Strong. I’m kind of torn on if should continue doing this. I know being a road agent increases psychology, which would help Ryan, Lobo, and any other wrestler. At the same time, Adam has a limited time before he’ll be forced behind the scenes. With enough time I could be able to turn him into our long term road agent. I’ll most likely stick to swapping road agents for now and check back after March is over.

I also I set up two fresh storylines for this tournament. Each storyline consists of three main wrestlers (Chris, Jim, and Ryan in one and Jon, Lincoln, and Lobo in the other). Both ended up with E+ heat after this show. In addition, I also added the wrestlers as minor wrestlers in each other storyline with Adam being added as a minor worker in both storylines. I did it so that each storyline will always be moved forward on each show. If you do something like this in your game, please make sure that two “main” wrestlers are in an angle together during the first show or else it won’t start.

NEO Generational Title Tournament, Night Two

NEO GTT Round Robin
Chris King vs. Jim Heatly

NEO GTT Round Robin
Lobo vs. Ryan Strong

NEO GTT Round Robin
Jon Diamani vs. Lincoln Nash

Last edited by foolinc : 09-15-2018 at 05:52 PM.