All Star

Default Slammasters 8

Available on the Synergy Network & Southern States TV
Week 1, July 2021.
Filmed at: The Warehouse [South West, USA]
In Attendance: 551
Rating: .13 [100,470 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Duke Hazard

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting thrillpacked episode of Saturday Night Slammasters! Tonight we have a four corner survival tag team match to figure out who will challenge The Devil’s Rejects at Independence.

RDJ: If I’m honest, I’d say my picks are the Southern Stars. They’re former NYCW Tag Team Champions. Animal Harker was splitting his time between Japan and America. They’re accomplished. Along with Thunder & Lightning they are the most consistent Tag Team competitors in the match. The Canadian Blondes have only recently reformed and Vasquez & Stone

DH: But the Canadian Blondes have done very well since returning to tag team action at the Oxford Invitational. I think they will continue their winning ways and punch their ticket to Independence.

MT: When you’ve got money, you don’t have to worry about anything. Carl and I have the best training in the world. We have world class nutritionists. A driver. A masseuse. All on staff. Because we live a world class life.

CD: Money talks. It’s the only language that everyone speaks. It’s universal. And our money talks.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit
vs.
Othello Morris versus “The Nightmare” Scythe

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Scythe defeated Othello Morris in 10:04 by pinfall with an Underworld Spike.

GK: Last week… Brandon James and Cameron Vessey attacked me. It was vicious. It was uncalled for. It was cowardly.

MK: We have spoken with the powers that be and we have gotten a match for Independence. A match with Brandon and Cameron. You guys want to be cowards? That’s fine. Because at Independence there will be no hiding. You’ll have to deal with the mess you’ve made.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs.
Kuniko Matsura versus Tiffany Jade

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Tiffany Jade defeated Kuniko Matsura in 9:59 by pinfall with a Green Destiny.

Ross Henry takes a drink from his bottled water when Des Davids approaches him.

DD: What’s up chump? You feelin’ better from that ass whoopin’ I gave you at Summer Spectacular.

RH: Watch your mouth man. You got lucky. It was a good night at the office for you, but don’t run your mouth.

DD: Run my mouth? I put you down. Danny and I proved you can’t hang and now I’m gonna get a shot at the World Title.

RH: The hell you are. You didn’t beat me one on one You won’t get a World title shot over me.

Des Davids shoved Ross and the two get nose to nose. It looks like it’s going to come to blows when Marjorie Oxford comes storming over.

MO: Stop it! Stop it! We will *not* have chaos back here. You guys want each other so bad? Fine. At Independence, it will be Des Davids versus Ross Henry… In a Street Fight.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs.
Island Boy Apollo versus Mountie Mann

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Island Boy Apollo defeated Mountie Mann in 6:40 by pinfall with a Superplex.

Main Event
Four Corner Survival
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Number One Contender to North American Tag Team Championships
vs. vs. vs.
Alexander Vasquez & David Stone versus The Canadian Blondes versus The Southern Stars versus Thunder & Lightning

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Alexander Vasquez and David Stone defeated The Canadian Blondes, The Southern Stars and Thunder & Lightning in 15:21; the order of elimination was Thunder & Lightning first, then The Canadian Blondes, and finally The Southern Stars.

Overall