All Star

Default Slammasters 9

Available on the Synergy Network & Southern States TV
Week 2, July 2021.
Filmed at: Hunter’s Town Hall [Mid West, USA]
In Attendance: 300 [SELL OUT]
Rating: .13 [101,830 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Duke Hazard

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrillpacked edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. In tonight's main event, Big Smack Scott returns to CWL this time to answer the open challenge of United States Champion James Diaz. Will he be the one to dethrone the young monster? Or will Diaz continue to reign? Also tonight, a six-pack survival to determine the number one contender to the Women's Championship.

DH: Tonight is finally the night! If anyone can stop James Diaz, it's Big Smack Scott!

RDJ: I wouldn't be so sure. James Diaz has been nearly unstoppable. It took him a minute to find his footing, but the nineteen year old is truly a wrestling prodigy.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit
vs.
Jonah Pilgrim versus “The Nightmare” Scythe

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Scythe defeated Jonah Pilgrim in 6:25 by pinfall with an Underworld Spike.

KC Glenn is walking backstage and bumps into a street-clothes clad Riley McManus. The two former partners -- former Gold Rush winners and former tag team champions stare at each other for a long moment.

RM: You know I carried the team.

KG: Not even close.

RM: I’m the whole reason we were successful. You rode my coat tails.

KG: You needed me just like you need Aroma now.

RM: That’s what you think? See me at Independence. I’ll prove to you there that I was the better member of our team.

KG: You’re on.

Six Woman Survival
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Number One Contender to North American Women’s Championship
vs. vs. vs. vs. vs.
Amber Allen versus Faith McGee versus Suzanne Brazzle versus Nina Cacace versus Tiffany Jade versus Marie Punnen

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Amber Allen defeated Faith McGee, Suzanne Brazzle, Nina Cacace, Tiffany Jade and Marie Punnen in an Elimination match in 12:01; the order of elimination was Marie Punnen first, then Nina Cacace, then Faith McGee, then Suzanne Brazzle, and finally Tiffany Jade.

Faith McGee was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

w/
KH: At Independence, Johnny and I continue to cement our legacy as the best team to ever step foot in a ring here. We are the tag team division. At Independence we got two great wrestlers. We got David Stone and Alexander Vasquez. Two guys who really know what they’re about -- but they ain’t about what we’re about.

JA: Not even close. We walk it how we talk it. We drink beer. We throw hands. We win titles. That’s what we do. At Independence, we’re gonna feel free to whip those asses.

Tag Team Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit
vs.
The New Wave versus Thunder & Lightning

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, The New Wave defeated Thunder & Lightning in 10:11 when Guide defeated Lightning Lomas by pinfall with a Wave Of Mutilation.

In terms of in-ring work, Guide was head and shoulders above everyone else.

BJ: Greg and Matthew… You think you’re up to the task? You think you’ve got what it takes to take us down? You must be outside your own minds.

CV: Brandon and I.. With Lisa in our corner? We cannot be stopped.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

vs.
Big Smack Scott versus “The Return of the Monster” James Diaz ©

In a poor match, James Diaz defeated Big Smack Scott in 9:33 by pinfall with a Death by Diaz. James Diaz makes defence number 7 of his CWL United States title.

Overall

Quote:
Continental Wrestling League Presents: Independence
Saturday Week 4, July 2021
Live from the Lowe Ballroom [North West, USA]
Available on the Synergy Network & Southern States TV

Announced Matches:

Main Event
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Street Fight
Winner Gets GWC World Heavyweight Championship Shot at Gold Rush
“Mr. Colorado” Ross Henry versus Des Davids

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Keith Brothers versus Brandon James & Cameron Vessey w/ Lisa Bowen

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
KC Glenn versus “The Cornerstone” Riley McManus w/ Jeffery Aroma

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
North American Tag Team Championship
Alexander Vasquez & David Stone versus The Devil’s Rejects w/ February Malaise ©

Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
North American Women’s Championship
Amber Allen versus Missy Masterson ©