View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2018, 05:34 PM
Low Minors

THE SMOKING GUNNS VS. WELL DUNN
In a terrible match, The Smoking Gunns defeated Well Dunn in 7:51 when Billy Gunn defeated Timothy Well by pinfall with a Sidewinder.
MATCH RATING: 54 C-

'THE MODEL' RUDELY INTERRUPTS AN INTERVIEW WITH 'THE DUMPSTER'
Stan Lane interviews Duke 'The Dumpster' Droese but is interrupted by Rick 'The Model' Martel who approaches with a clothespin on his nose. Martel insults Droese's profession before the big man fires back, "That's the smell of hard work, Martel...something you know nothing about!" before dumping his trashcan full of garbage on top of Martel's head.
SEGMENT RATING: 61 C

ADAM BOMB VS. CHRIS KANYON
In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Adam Bomb defeated Chris Kanyon in 4:54 by pinfall with an Atom Smasher
MATCH RATING: 45 D

JEFF JARRETT PROVOKES THE 1-2-3 KID
The 1-2-3 Kid stands by on stage with Stan Lane who interviews the Kid about his recent string of bad luck. "It's been a tough few weeks, Mr. Lane. First Jeff Jarrett attacks me after our first round match at the King of the Ring, then Shawn Michaels and Diesel beat me up on Monday Night RAW a week later. But what doesn't kill us makes us stronger..." Jeff Jarrett climbs the stairs to the stage. "Make way for the greatest country music star in the industry and the greatest wrestler in the WWF, Double J!" Jarrett soaks up the jeers from the crowd and taunts the 1-2-3 Kid. The Kid fires back, "Double J, you're a great wrestler but I've already beat you once and I'll do it again!"
SEGMENT RATING: 69 C+

BARRY HOROWITZ VS. CRUSH
In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Crush defeated Barry Horowitz in 8:12 by pinfall with a Choke Slam.
MATCH RATING: 47 D

MONDAY NIGHT RAW RECAP
Highlights from this week's Monday Night RAW including an interview with Bret Hart who had the following words for his brother Owen following his heinous attack: "...you can be rest assured that Iím going to be back as soon as I can, and Iím coming back with a fire burning inside me. Owen, youíve taken this way too far! Itís one thing to try and prove youíre the better wrestler, but you tried to take away my livelihood! This isnít about a sibling rivalry anymore. No, now youíre a target and Iíve got you in the crosshairs! When I come back, whenever that may be, prepare to be excellently executed!Ē The main event match between Crush and Razor Ramon is recapped with Shawn Michaels and Diesel attacking the 'Bad Guy' and Lex Luger and the Macho Man coming to his aid.
SEGMENT RATING: 83 B+

JIM CORNETTE TAUNTS THE HEADSHRINKERS WHO ANSWER THE CALL
Jim Cornette grabs the mic after entering the ring with The Heavenly Bodies. "It's been almost a month since The Headshrinkers agreed to put their WWF Tag Team titles on the line against the greatest tag team the World Wrestling Federation has ever seen. I'm starting to think The Headshrinkers are dodging them!" The Headshrinkers music hits and Lou Albano and Afa lead them down the aisle. "James E. Cornette, I've seen a lot of great tag teams in my day, and that's not one of them in that ring. But if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get! The Headshrinkers slide into the ring and a brawl ensues.
SEGMENT RATING: 54 C-

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: THE HEADSHRINKERS (CHAMPIONS) VS. THE HEAVENLY BODIES
In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, The Headshrinkers defeated The Heavenly Bodies in 9:40 when Fatu defeated Tom Prichard by pinfall with a Double Diving Headbutt. The Headshrinkers make defence number 6 of their WWF World Tag Team Championship titles.
MATCH RATING: 56 C-

WWF SUPERSTARS RATING: 64 C