View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2019, 11:53 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfanmas View Post
Thanks for the compliment. I just hope my interest in this doesn't fade out like it has in almost all my other dynasties. My favorite dynasty to do was my WCW 1991 dynasty, but once there started to be so many other dynasties of the same kind, mine just couldn't compare. I also had a fun time with my WCW 1997 dynasty, but again, I just couldn't compare to some of the other great writers on here. So far so good in this one, I think it helps to have a smaller company to work with as it's not so overwhelming and the rating demands aren't sky high.

The problem I know I'm going to face at some point (besides the financial issues) are scheduling issues. With being a regional sized company and not being able to sign guys to written contracts, I've already had to adjust my broadcasting schedule to Wednesday. So far everybody on the roster is still free on Wednesdays, but if that should change, I'll have a real problem on my hands.

As for the TV title, once you read my latest show recap, you'll see I'm doing sort of the same thing with it. The problem I'll run into there is finding enough guys so that I don't start having rematches for the title. TEW seems to frown on face/face or heel/heel matches, so if I keep it strictly face/heel, unless I want to throw an Upper Mid or Main Eventer in the tv title picture, my options become limited. Still an issue I'm working on though. Thanks for the support.
You can try to bring guys in on PPA deals for one date. That way they come in, challenge for the TV title and then leave. Gives you a little more flexibility.