View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2019, 09:54 AM
Minor League

Caught up on this over the past few days and boy oh boy is this a nice read. I always love the little unexpected success stories, so Riley and the graduates getting featured so heavily and performing so well is a nice touch. I was way too excited for Riley's turn and I'm excited to see where it leads. I would've liked to see if you could have gotten him a bigger, better deal somewhere, but also, not knowing is probably better than the potential disappointment.

I really dig the writing style as well. I've tossed up doing my own diary and it's very similar to how I'd write things, more narrative/behind the scenes stuff and abridged results. I'd always rather that over long match write ups and word for word promos tbh. Keen to keep following.

Rocky Mountain Wrestling Presents: The Last Hard Men
Saturday, Week 4, September 2019
Live from the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM Bell Time
Also Aired On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship
Jimmy P versus “The Cornerstone” Riley McManus (c) w/ Jeffery Aroma

Ain't time for the OG MVP to drop the belt, especially not to an aging Fly Boy. Good match up though.

Semi Main Event
Six Man Tag Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Chill, Fro Sure, & Lenny Brown versus The Warehouse

The Warehouse boys could end up being a lot of fun and good heel foils for future Ace Clyde Puder. Chill and Lenny have always kinda bored me so I won't be sad to see them take the L here.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship
The 937lb Express versus The Diaz Cousins ©

Logan is the future of the entire database. And his cousin isn't too shabby once he gets a few matches under his belt. Big bois are fun but are here to put over the young bois.

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
“The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen w/ Lisa Bowen

Primus could leave, sure, but if not, he's gotta get the win. Stone is good but can't a win of this caliber off the bat.

Special Attraction
Eight Man Tag
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
The Puerto Rican Exchange & Princeton Pryce versus The Devil’s Rejects w/ February Malaise

Biker Boys need some more heat, especially with a biker babe now.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “The Czech Destroyer” Petr Novak

If Novak wins this here then we have a big problem in RMW. Clyde is King