View Single Post
Unread 05-31-2016, 07:24 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpapa42 View Post
A heel is a still a heel even with no split. It just means the fans don't expect you to adhere to standard face-heel matchups. You don't get penalized for heel-heel or face-face.

If the product doesn't call for face/heel, that's a bit different.
You realize I said "technically not a heel"? But anyways, that's irrelevant to the question that was asked. In companies without a face/heel divide, in order to be a successful figurehead the babyface performance skill is what matters (among other things, of course). As far as I'm aware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungner View Post
So what's up with the minimum requirement show grades that a broadcaster expects?
My event broadcaster expects a 77 (B) minimum... I hold my event, and it scores a 77 (B). So I made it, barely. But I still get the e-mail that they are unhappy...
That could probably be an issue with decimal places. If the broadcasters asks for a 77.0, and you score a 76.9 (which would also be displayed as a 77 rating), you failed the requirement.
If I were you, I'd negotiate for a lesser time slot so that your broadcaster's requirement drops a few points.