View Single Post
Unread 10-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Phenom

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temes1066 View Post
I'm looking for some Alternate Pictures for my future planned Diaries.

I'm looking for the following:
  1. Rock Chick Hannah Potter [diary 1]
  2. Rock Chick Jessie Gilmore [diary 1]
  3. Alicia Strong in a Suit [diary 1]
  4. Alicia Strong in a Suit and a blue hat, that says "Let's make SWF Great Again" [diary 1]
  5. Haley Buck in a Russian Army uniform (sorta like Zoe Ammis) [diary 1&2]
  6. B.J. O'Neill in a suit [diary 2]
  7. B.J. O'Neill in a suit with her hair straight instead of in pigtails [diary 2]
  8. B.J. O'Neill in a suit and a blue hat, that says "Let's make SWF Supreme Again" [diary 2]
  9. B.J. O'Neill in a suit with her hair straight instead of in pigtails and wearing a blue hat, that says "Let's make SWF Supreme Again" [diary 2]
  10. Primus Allen wearing a pair of sunglasses, that are the same as those worn by the Pain Alliance. [diary 2] {Primus Allen + Kurt Laramee = New Pain Alliance}
Quote:
I have three more ideas:
  1. A Heel Jessie Pearce that is paired with Rogue [Private Game] {I wanna be surprised by what you guys come up with}
  2. Gabriela Ortega in a Russian Army uniform (sorta like Zoe Ammis) [Diary 2]
  3. Haley Buck in a patriotic outfit [Diary 2]
Quote:
I have had some more ideas
  1. Remo, Huey Cannonball, Ross Henry, Nadia Snow, Kristen Pearce, Sammy Ford [Sammy Smoke] and Matty Faith, in all white outfits similar to Squeeky McClean's outfit (Right-to-Censor)
  2. Disgruntled Heel Ana Garcia (surprise me)
  3. Crippler-esq Randy Bumfhole and Crippler-esq Zimmy Bumfhole
  4. A wild/jungle girl Krissy Angelle {To be paired up with either "Big Cat" Brandon James or Jungle Lord}
  5. Haley Buck in a patriotic outfit and a hat saying "Let's make American Machine Great Again"
  6. Haley Buck in a patriotic outfit and a hat saying "Let's make the All-Americans Great Again"
Three more ideas:
  1. Militia Sister with an american flag bandanna over the bottom half of her face
  2. Militia Sister with a confederate flag bandanna over the bottom half of her face
  3. Some kind of Black Power-version Foxy LaRue
  4. A Red full body suit (Kinda like the Gold full body suit and the Silver full body suit amongst the generic render pics)
  5. A Red full body suit with a gold Hammer and sickle in the middle of the face

Last edited by Temes1066 : 10-12-2016 at 04:44 PM.