Live from the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM Bell Time
Also Aired On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network

The Top Graduate Tournament Quarter Finals
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
vs.
Blue Tiger versus “Relentless” Wesley Browning

In a poor match, Blue Tiger defeated Wesley Browning in 8:08 by pinfall with a Side Blaster. D-

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
vs. w/
American Lion versus “Hell’s Angel” Louis Tully w/ February Malasie

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Louis Tully defeated American Lion in 7:49 by pinfall with a Velocity Sickle after February Malaise interfered. D-

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
vs.
“Blue Collar” Ray Badell versus The Acolyte

In a terrible match, Ray Badell defeated The Acolyte in 6:42 by pinfall with a Silver Stunner. E+

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
vs.
Silver Spider versus Sgt. Bison

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Sgt. Bison defeated Silver Spider in 9:14 by pinfall with a handful of tights. C-

"A couple of months ago, El Mitico Jr got the luckiest win of his career when he beat me for the Can-Am Championship. I happened to be battling a severe migraine on that night and was no where near one hundred percent. I shouldn't have even been wrestling, but I was, because I believe in being a fighting champion. Next month, I get another shot at the Can-Am Championship. Next month, at RMW Live #21, I'm going to show the world that El Mitico Jr's win over me was a fluke when I regain my Can-Am Championship!" C.

The Top Graduate Tournament Semi Finals
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
vs. w/
Blue Tiger versus “Hell’s Angel” Louis Tully w/ February Malasie

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Blue Tiger defeated Louis Tully in 10:46 by pinfall with a Side Blaster. D+

The Top Graduate Tournament Semi Finals
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
vs.
“Blue Collar” Ray Badell versus Sgt. Bison

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Sgt. Bison defeated Ray Badell in 9:07 by pinfall with a Capital Punishment. C-

Semi Main Event
Eight Man Tag Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs. w/
The Islanders [Ekuma, Rocky Weatherfield, & The Cummos] versus Samoan Mafia [Samoan Demolition and Samoan Destruction, Inc.] w/ Streetz

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Samoan Mafia (Rhino Umaga, Samoan Machine, King Malietoa and The Brisbane Devil) drew with The Islands (Kurt Cummo, Luis Cummo, Ekuma and Rocky Weatherfield) in 20:00 when the time limit expired. D.

"The drums are playing. The men are marching. Victory is imminent. Wave the white flag, Tiger. Or become another trophy on my wall. It's entirely up to you." B-

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

vs.
Blue Tiger winner versus Sgt. Bison

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Blue Tiger defeated Sgt. Bison in 14:11 by pinfall with a Side Blaster. Blue Tiger wins the Top Graduate title. C-

Overall: This show raised our popularity. C-.