View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2019, 11:41 AM
Super Star

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship
American Machine versus “The Cornerstone” Riley McManus w/ Jeffery Aroma
Maybe Riley should have his girlfriend in his corner since most of her clients don’t seem to be around much. He might need her to help distract in this bruising matchup

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match
Forty-Five Minute Time Limit
Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship
The Devil’s Rejects [Dewes & Tully] w/ February Malaise versus The Hawaiian Boys
The Hawaiian Boys scored a shocking win for the titles and they will unfortunately retain

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus The Natural
Just biding his time.....it’s just about Hammer Time

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Cummos versus The 937lb Express w/ Kristen Pearce
Hmmm I have been under selling this Ox Mastadon guy so since he is more focused now with the brains and beauty of Kristen Pearce, I’ll go with them despite his partner

Opening Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Assassin of the Squared Circle” Ernest Youngman versus “The African Assassin” Lassana Makutsi
To have the former COTT World champion open the show is quite interesting. Having him in a solid match against the man who cost him the title and a good performer as well should get the show off to a blazing start. It might be a better start to a long range feud with a double DQ or CO. Lisa should have her eyes on Youngman for a client

And I am curious who the boss is bringing in. Could it be the incredible Ross Henry? That would certainly send shockwaves throughout the COTT