View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazorbeak View Post
All this is correct but I did want to add that TEW 10 did add a new finish type that for me supplants "keep strong" from being used in 90% of cases. The "flash pinfall" finish is now the best finish for situations where you don't want the less over worker to win without making a considerable jump in overness or without causing the loser of the match to take a significant hit in overness for losing a match to someone lower on the card.
Gah, totally forgot about that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestico23 View Post
I'm currently a regional size promotion and I recently hit the 65.1 spillover (based in the Tri-State area). So now I have 68/68 in Tri-State with 24/29, 24/29, 29/32, 4/5 in Great Lakes, Mid Atlantic, New England, and South East respectively and 17/29, 27/29, 27/29, 4/5, 4/5 in the 5 areas of Canada. My question is Where do I go from here? I have a very small tv show based in NE and Tri State and I'm making >200 grand a month now. Should I continue with this tv show or work on expansion?
Work on New England. If your TV show covers it, it's the low hanging fruit. Besides that, the two areas of Canada you have at 27 would be the next choice. Basically, you want to run shows in places you won't lose much money on so the most popular areas are no brainers. And before you say "I'm making X per month profit", remember what the next level is. Cult will drain you like a golddigger wife in California if you don't have a lot of money in the bank to absorb the additional costs. You cannot have too much money when you hit Cult.