View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2019, 03:25 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
Nice to see this back!

Raven walking out with the gold was definitely surprising. I'm interested to see who steps up to challenge him for the gold next... One would think Goldberg's got the shot, but I feel like that that might be too obvious
Oh man, I wish that was true. Feeling like Nigel Mansell in Dallax 84 GP, trying to push this sumbitch over the line. Weekends are coming for me, so there will be a chance to write a show.

About Raven winning - I went full "Mayhem" mode there. I already wrote Raven's post title win promo on Nitro, so more sense made there. Doubt anyone even remembers he got the title shot at Halloween Havoc, but to quote the man himself "ah, you get it"

And not to make it a false alarm, I'll pin some confirmed matches for that same Nitro now... and a Paint masterchunk of Raven with the "Big Gold" belt he never held in real life. Suspend your disbelief folks, I'm not a graphic wizard

WCW Monday Nitro Card
  • Scott Steiner vs. El Dandy
  • Scott Steiner vs. Juventud Guerrera
  • Scott Steiner vs. The Naturals (Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens) w/Tammy Sytch
  • Disco Cats (Disco Inferno and Ernest "The Cat" Miller) vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)
  • Ken Shamrock vs. Jeff Jarrett (c) - WCW World Television Championship match
  • Scott Hall w/Kevin Nash vs. Kanyon w/Diamond Dallas Page
  • Goldberg vs. Raven (c) - WCW World Heavyweight Championship match
Three first matches are too sweet, I know. The main question is "will Raven's title reign last or will Goldberg run through him like in 1998?" Tune in to find out...