View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2018, 06:32 AM
Major League

NWA World Heavyweight Title: Jeff Jarrett vs. Monty Brown
Probably through some sort of shenanigans/guitar-related issues or other interference. Brown needs to be kept strong as a top face, but Jarrett shouldn't be losing the title to him at the first attempt.

TNA X Division Title: Petey Williams vs. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels
I'm a fan of Petey from 2005-2010ish, and I think he has great promise in TNA as the main man in the X Division. He probably shouldn't be beating AJ and Daniels on a regular basis, but those two ought to be being groomed to be better than the X Division, so unless a very short reign in planned, I would keep the title on Petey and let the other two feud separately.

NWA World Tag Team Titles: Team Canada vs. America's Most Wanted
Retention by Team Canada to set up further matches with AMW down the line. Some interference from Scott D'amore or others to sway it.

Kevin Nash & Scott Hall vs. Roddy Piper & ???
I doubt Nash will do the job here unless Piper's partner is someone from the very top draw. If it turns out to be Hogan or Flair all bets are off, but otherwise the Outsiders should take this.

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Erik Watts
Watts has very little going for him, so to beat DDP would be a big shock.

Elix Skipper vs. Jeff Hardy
Hardy is recently coming off a spell headlining against Jarrett, and needs some rebuilding. He can't be losing to Skipper here, who has very little build or momentum given the dissolution of Triple X.

Dustin Rhodes vs. Kid Kash
Bit of a pick 'em here, but Dustin is the more well-rounded wrestler and has greater character possibilities than Total Non-stop Attitude.

3 Live Kru vs. Chris Candido, Kazarian & Michael Shane
If in doubt, go with the established team. Some reward is needed for Konnan filling in to do the job against Jarrett.

Bonus Question: Who is Roddy Piperís mystery partner? Abyss