View Single Post
Unread 12-04-2017, 04:32 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCycle View Post
Bryan Danielson could have his psych bumped up a lot to maybe like high C+ or low B-. Also, he was definitely a vanilla midget at the time, and only truly got his charisma over in the WWE like 6 years later. I think his charisma could be nerfed.
I'll update his psychology to C after seeing some of his puro stuff, also minor raises to brawling & puro. His charisma is well evident even then, but I'll adjust it to a high B-.

Quote:
Samoa Joe was an amazing talent. Pysch, entertainment, brawling, mat skills could all be buffed a little. Also his face rating could use some tweaking upwards.
Wouldn't call him an amazing talent. Upped face rating to low B-, mat wrestling to low C-, aerial (even though you didn't list it, could use a couple points). Entertainment skills given a good nudge all-around. Updated his star quality to high B-.

Quote:
Why does Low Ki suck so much? The dude was so unique and vastly ahead of his time. He was one of the best workers in the world.
I guess we are watching a different match every time Ki is on.

Quote:
Christopher Daniels' stats are fair, but his entertainment skills are so low. He definitely has a lot of charisma.
Re-did his entertainment skills and star quality, he's at D+ now.

Quote:
Alex Shelley's stats are criminally bad.
I've already updated him slightly so I'm unsure what the starting stats were.

Quote:
Jeff Hardy's stats are just terrible.
A flash, B charisma, A star quality sounds like Jeff to me

Quote:
Raven is legitimately one of the best minds in the business. I think his psych could be raised a lot.
I re-did his ring skills entirely. He's now a mid-C brawler with 77 psych. Also upped his respect and colour.

Quote:
AJ Styles was literally one of the best workers in the world at this time.
I gave him a slight raise in brawling & tech skills. Raised his psych to C.

Quote:
Why are the Dudley Boyz enhancement talents with E- popularity? My head exploded when I saw that.
I have no idea why Updated their pops.

Please do note the version is pre-alpha currently.

As far as your general statements I pretty much completely disagree. I've tried to balance the stats worldwide, every promotion and to the game's mechanics. There are plenty of good and great workers in the mod in every playable game area (US, Japan, Mexico). I started creating this mod for my own amusement since I wanted to be fair and balanced throughout, with the goal of avoiding the overrating of prospects while realistically judging everyone to fit the game. Then again, if you think Low Ki was one of the best wrestlers in the world in 2006, we must rate good wrestling vastly differently.

For the next release I'm adding Pro Wrestling ZERO1-MAX. I still have some people to add in their roster, but once I'm done watching and updating them, it's time for the 0.07 release. That update will bring Japan to a similar shape Mexico is in now.