Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Wrestling Spirit 1/2 > Wrestling Spirit 1/2 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Rookie

Default Real World(USA) 1.0 Mod Release

----------LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/odt5xr --------------

Hello dedicated followers of Wrestling Spirit 2, here is my first release of the Real World Mod. This version is limited to the USA game area and features 9 promotions:

WWE
TNA Wrestling
Ring of Honor
Pro Wrestling Guerilla
Combat Zone Wrestling
Chikara
SHIMMER
NWA: Hollywood
Florida Championship Wrestling

I have gotten the worker count up to 500 for this version and will be adding a lot more in the future. Move-Sets are reasonable, with many having their own sets and others having a more generic one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Known issues (as this is Wrestling Spirit 2 not TEW 10):

Promotion sizes are a little off, i.e. TNA being global instead of just national, Chikara being regional etc. and this is to stop the mass worker firings on the first turn of the game. This also helps balance the game world out.

WWE ends the brand split immediatly. This problem I have tried to chage around, adding/taking away workers or changing thier brands, but it always occures. I have asked Adam how to fix it but he didnīt remember the exact numbers either. This isnīt so much of a problem as WWE have been a lot more relaxed with the brand split recently themselves and all PPVīs are mixed anyway.

The NXT tv show isnīt included. As there is no way to have 'B' Shows in Wrestling Spirit 2 and WWE already have SuperStars I thought a 4th show would be overkill.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have spent the last 3 weeks making this mod with all the free time iīve had and I am going to take a break from mod making for a while. I plan a 2.0 version in the coming months with all the game areas being available, move-sets being increased and move pictures being overhauled.

This mod would not have been possible without the Brawl for All mod by Socko and the D.O.T.T mod by D.Boons Ghost. I have used parts of their mods to build this one and have learned a lot about mod making from the D.O.T.T mod (if you havenīt downloaded it, shame on you :-P)

Cheers VampiroEl

http://www.sendspace.com/file/odt5xr