Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Wrestling Spirit 1/2 > Wrestling Spirit 1/2 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-14-2012, 12:13 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowedFlames View Post
Scott Stevens makes Nuclear Templeton Remember the Alamo!
Look out! Templeton's gone Nuclear!
When Nuclear goes "Nuclear" what is that exactly? Him "Hulking Up" or the Fighting Spirit kicking in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowedFlames View Post
Rannulf von Krüshengberg with a rear chinlock...wait, he's using the boot laces to choke Robbie Maynard!
The referee checks the submission...
It seems to be locked in!
Will This Be It?
It's Still Locked In!
The referee has called for the bell!
Greatest submission move of all time. Worked to perfection in the video games.

Twitternet.

Quote:
@Survive_The_Sting! One thing Tori needs to do is get her head out of @GloriousRequiem ass before she suffocates.

@Survive_The_Sting! She says I'm overrated. Really Skanky??? I've won more titles in my career than anyone in this league combined. Hell, I've won more world championships than these people can dream of capturing. #ScorpionIsGod #Champ

@Survive_The_Sting! @Frankiebeatsthespread is right. I am a current world champion in another promotion and that proves I am not overrated like you claim me to be Skanky. #ScorpionIsGod #Champ

@Survive_The_Sting! Yes there has been poor officiating and I've suffered from it. The @GloriousRequiem match where @Diamond_Rocks pulled the ropes so I couldn't reach them. You're telling me the ref didn't see that.

@Survive_The_Sting! My favorite has to be last week when Jack Lightning pinned me for 3 when clearly my shoulder was up. Even the replay showed it was up.

@Survive_The_Sting! Now Skanky, rather I tapped early to Nuke or not that is for me to know and you to figure out when you aren't busy fluffering the officials in the back.
WEEK FIFTEEN: SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND (UK: Midlands)
(Blood Stoppage enforced, No Ref Bumps Allowed, Regular style match)

OMEGA DIVISION: Rannulf von Krüshengberg (5-9, 12%) vs. Super Century (8-6, 10%)
ALPHA DIVISION: Scott Stevens (5-9, 7%) vs. Sebastian Moore (4-10, 15%)
ALPHA DIVISION: Pizza Mask III (6-8, 7%) vs. Diamond (9-5, 18%)
ALPHA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Maxx Skabb (8-6, 13%) vs. Thor Hammerskald (6-8, 17%)
OMEGA DIVISION: Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (8-6, 20%) vs. Master Imoka (10-4, 12%)
OMEGA DIVISION: Tarik Nolan (6-8, 17%) vs. Johnny Triumph (11-3, 19%)
ALPHA DIVISION: Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (7-7, 25%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (9-5, 12%)
OMEGA DIVISION: Dante Lorenzo (5-9, 16%) vs. Ian Carlisle (3-11, 25%)
ALPHA DIVISION: Jack Lightning (6-8, 24%) vs. The Phoenix (10-4, 18%)
OMEGA DIVISION FIRST BLOOD MATCH: Sean (5-9, 18%) vs. Robbie Maynard (9-5, 27%)
Unread 03-14-2012, 05:37 AM
Locker Room Leader :)

Looking at Nuclear's upcoming matches.... he needs to beat Diamond in a first blood match to really make sure he has a chance of winning his division, but before that he's got some tough matches against Eidenhoek and Phoenix.... I think I'll cry if Nuclear ends up in the runner-up spot again, I really do.

OMEGA DIVISION: Rannulf von Krüshengberg (5-9, 12%) vs. Super Century (8-6, 10%)
ALPHA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Maxx Skabb (8-6, 13%) vs. Thor Hammerskald (6-8, 17%)
OMEGA DIVISION: Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (8-6, 20%) vs. Master Imoka (10-4, 12%)
Unread 03-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Major League

Pages are up to date!
Unread 03-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_lit_tears View Post
Pages are up to date!
Dang, beat me to it.

Also, in lieu of a Tweet this week, I present this:

From the personal blog of The Phoenix. (Warning: may be not safe for work/family consumption due to some language.) This is three pages of off-the-cuff banter and such. Enjoy!
Unread 03-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Phenom

You didn't think he wouldn't respond did you?

Twitternet.

Quote:
@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem You know they have this thing called Twitlonger that allows you to say more than 140 words. #Idiot

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem For someone who says that they don't complain you sure do a lot of complaining. #Whiner

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem You complained to the Board of the Directors about your managers fee when your wife left.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem You complained about Maxx Skaab beating you up and possible ending your season with a shoulder injury. Get over it boy.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem You want to do something about your Maxx problem take my advice and kick his ass. Plain and simple. Don't just beat him, destroy him. You see you don't have that killer instinct and he knows this.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem I mean how hard can he beat? I cost him his tag title remember. :-)

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem Wow. You've wrestled with a slightly fractured vertebrae in your neck. You want a cookie for this feat?

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem I've wrestled with neck problems, blown out knees and other serious injuries and you know what I did boy? I taped that shit up and went about my business.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem Nice little list of accomplishments you have there.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem For a man with a journalist in his corner you sure don't know nothing of my past. Yes I have won a lot of championships and lost them as well, I'm not denying I lost ever, but when I win a title it stays with me in a long run. Let me give you a little history lesson of my past.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem HWA World Heavyweight Champion. I won a battle royal to claim to become the number one contender and at the ppv I won the title. I held the title until the promotion closed.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem Two time EWF World and Hardcore champion. Held the titles in my first reign for many months and in my second reign as champion I held them both until the promotion closed operations.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem I was the first and last FTW World Heavyweight Champion. I lost it in a gaunlet match only to regain it a few weeks later.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem Here is one of my favorite accomplishments. I went undefeated as the TMWF Hardcore Champion. Won a tournament that concluded by becoming champion at the first ever ppv. I held this title for twenty weeks. Yes, twenty weeks. With two shows a week and it was defended every show. It became retired when TMWF merged with MVW.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem You are right I have not defended my LPW World Championship and I don't know if they will have another event. However, I wear it as a reminder to myself that anything I want is possible especially winning a world championship after I had been semi-retired for close to a decade.

@Survive_The_Sting! You see @GloriousRequiem I may have won a lot of titles but I also hold onto them for a very long time as well. That is why I am a legend in this business. That is why I am a multiple time Hall of Famer. That is why I am the biggest star in this company today.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem So for a guy who has only one world title reign on his resume and the Commish in his back pocket just sit back and shut up before I make you.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem I can take criticism fine. I just cannot take biased criticism from Skanky or losses that I was blatantly cheated out of.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem You're telling me when @Diamond_rocks moved the ropes so that I couldn't reach them and it gave you the victory you are going to tell me the ref didn't see her do that?

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem Did I once complain about Jack Lightning beating me??? No. I complained about the officiating because my shoulder was clearly up and the replay showed that.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem What about the time I beat you but you purposely wrestled a bad match to keep me from reaching the playoffs.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem My favorite has to be your "supposed win" over me a few seasons ago when I was medically DQed. The record book could have given it a draw or no contest but oh no you were awarded the victory and when I tried to take legal action your buddy said I would be suspended if I did.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem My cronies? Lol. When the Stevens family attacked you in my hometown it was to send the message you don't screw with me.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem Wow. You won your second Tag Team Turmoil Title with Nuke. But that reign is tainted since he carried your fat ass throughout the tournament. Your partner did all the work while you sat back and coasted through.

@Survive_The_Sting! @GloriousRequiem You are right though I need to refocus and start winning again and if I have to do that next season than I will.
Unread 03-16-2012, 05:53 AM
Locker Room Leader :)

@SomeRandomJobber @Survive_The_Sting! Sure does seem like you put places out of business... you are the anti-draw of pro wrestling! #ScottStevensIsSmelly

Unread 03-17-2012, 04:16 AM
Low Minors

Unread 03-18-2012, 04:02 AM
Low Minors

Cool

Later
CJAlex

Unread 03-18-2012, 05:23 AM
Super Star

Quote:
@PizzaMaskIII- #RuleOfIII
Twits.
Unread 03-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Super Star

All right. Matches have been run, folks.

Match of the Night runs 32+ minutes. It's a fairly lengthy card, by most accounts. Will be interesting to see how the first "overtime" week of The League plays out compared to what everyone thinks.
Unread 03-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Major League

OMEGA DIVISION: Rannulf von Krüshengberg
ALPHA DIVISION: Sebastian Moore
ALPHA DIVISION: Diamond
ALPHA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Maxx Skabb
OMEGA DIVISION: Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr.
OMEGA DIVISION: Tarik Nolan
ALPHA DIVISION: Nuclear Templeton
OMEGA DIVISION: Ian Carlisle
ALPHA DIVISION: Jack Lightning
OMEGA DIVISION FIRST BLOOD MATCH: Sean
Unread 03-20-2012, 08:03 PM
Major League

It's after 8pm, just sayin.....
Unread 03-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Super Star

Season Five, Week Fifteen
Sheffield, England
March 20, 2012

THE LEAGUE: SEASON FIVE, WEEK FIFTEEN

A raucous crowd has filed into the Sheffield Arena, 11,000 strong as they prepare for another week of League action. As the fans get settled into their seats, we cut to ringside and our gang of usual suspects.

Bob Sinclair: Good evening, everyone, and welcome to the first Week Fifteen in League history! Bob Sinclair here at ringside with Tori Montgomery and Frankie Garnett, and tonight we narrow the field a little more as we inch closer to the playoffs!

Tori Montgomery: That's right, Bob. Right now, only one person is officially out of the playoff picture, and a couple more could be joining that list tonight. Not to mention that the hunt for the elusive division championships could be narrowed further tonight!

Frankie Garnett: When will you two learn? These fans came here to watch people beat the holy hell out of each other, not to listen to you yap on and on for minutes at a time!

Bob Sinclair: In any event, let's appease our ADD-riddled colleague and hand it off to Amelia Williams to get us underway tonight.

Frankie Garnett: Wha...hey!

The opening to Rammstein's "Mein Teil" hits the speakers as the largest member of The League emerges, causing everyone with something that could even remotely be considered food to get away from the entranceway as quickly as possible for fear of losing their food...and at least a body part or two.

Amelia Williams: Ladies and gentlemen, our opening contest is scheduled for one fall in the Omega Division! Introducing first, from der Schwarzwald, Deutschland, weighing 421 pounds..."Der Panzer" Rannulf von Krüshengberg!

Bob Sinclair: Rannulf is not out of the playoff picture yet, but needs a win tonight to keep a realistic chance.

Frankie Garnett: It'll happen, Bob. Look at his opponent, after all!

Tori Montgomery: Not like that will matter, Frankie. The last time this match happened, back in week five, Rannulf was on the losing end of things.

Without warning, all of the lights go off in the arena, casting everything into pitch blackness. A few seconds pass before a spotlight shines on one of the turnbuckles, revealing no one there. This is repeated with all four corners, each revealing no one there. Finally, one last spotlight shines down onto the middle of the ring, which reveals the caped form of The League's resident superhero, who stands with arms folded and staring intently into the audience.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Halls of Justice, weighing 205 pounds...Super Century!

Bob Sinclair: Century comes in tonight in fourth place in the division, and all but needing a win to stay in the hunt for the Omega Division crown.

Frankie Garnett: I keep telling you that it's a fluke he's gone this far, and it'll end shortly. Tonight's the night, Bob.

Tori Montgomery: Meanwhile, if Rannulf lasts more than 90 seconds, it will be better than his last match against Century....

Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Toss To Corner
Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Corner Knife Edge Chop
Super Century moved and the Corner Slap To Chest missed!
Super Century hit the Jab Punch
A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage.
Super Century hit the Palm Thrust
Super Century hit the Elbow Strike
Super Century hit the Running Clothesline
Super Century hit the Knee Pull
Super Century applied the Single Leg Grapevine
Super Century hit the Snap Driving Elbow
Rannulf von Krüshengberg moved and the Flip Legdrop missed!
Rannulf von Krüshengberg applied the Nerve Pinch
Rannulf von Krüshengberg applied the Body Scissors
Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Stomp
Super Century moved and the Splash missed!
Rannulf von Krüshengberg slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Bionic Elbow
Super Century moved and the Splash missed!
Super Century hit the Splash
Rannulf von Krüshengberg moved and the Standing Moonsault missed!
Super Century slipped out of the Headbutt To Groin.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg counters by fighting back.
Super Century blocked the DDT.
Super Century slipped out of the Bear Hug.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Strong Open Handed Chop
Super Century blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Splash
Rannulf von Krüshengberg picks up Super Century.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Bionic Elbow
Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Mounted Punch Flurry
The Slamburger was countered into a Elbow Strike.
The Super Punch!!! was countered into a Toss To Corner.
Super Century broke the Corner Stomp Flurry.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg blocked the DDT.
Super Century climbs the turnbuckles.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg rushed the Missile Dropkick.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg climbs down off the top rope.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg throws Super Century off the top rope.
Super Century slipped out of the Teutophobia.
Super Century just nailed Rannulf von Krüshengberg in the forehead with a Super Punch!!!
The referee begins the count...
1!
2!
Kick Out!

Bob Sinclair: Century nearly got his ninth win of the season right there!

Tori Montgomery: The problem is the weight issue again, Bob. Century just doesn't have the weight to keep Rannulf down easily!

Frankie Garnett: You calling der Panzer fat?

Tori Montgomery: This is the same man whose nickname is "The Tank." Draw your own conclusions.

Rannulf von Krüshengberg moved and the Flying Body Press missed!
Mein Gott in Himmel! Speisekarte-wheel Kick!
Super Century slipped out the back of the Teutophobia.
Super Century hit the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker
Super Century blocked the Teutophobia.
Super Century moved and the Big Legdrop missed!
Rannulf von Krüshengberg whips Super Century into the ropes.
The Leaping Side Suplex was countered into a Rolling Wheel Kick.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg moved and the Slingshot Legdrop missed!
Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Seated Knuckle Punches
Super Century slipped out of the Teutophobia.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg moved and the Zero Grav missed!
Rannulf von Krüshengberg throws Super Century to ringside.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg leaves the ring.
The referee begins counting the competitors out.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.
The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Sunset Flip.
The referee reaches the halfway point of his count.
The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg hit the Big Legdrop
Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg just defied the laws of physics with a Speisekarte-wheel Kick!
Rannulf von Krüshengberg with a rear chinlock...wait, he's using the boot laces to choke Super Century!
The referee is furious at that breach of the rules.
Well, that was smart. Just get Super Century angry, why don't you...?
Super Century hit the Leg Lariat
Super Century picks up Rannulf von Krüshengberg from behind.
Super Century hit the Hammerlock Kick
Super Century hit the Missile Dropkick
Super Century picks up Rannulf von Krüshengberg.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg moved and the Flying Clothesline missed!
Super Century blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches.
Super Century recovers and stands up.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.
The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Elbow Strike.
Rannulf von Krüshengberg moved and the Zero Grav missed!
Super Century experiences the awful taste of the Slamburger!
1!
2!
This Could Be It!
The referee's hand starts coming down...
3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of fourteen minutes and forty seconds... Rannulf von Krüshengberg!

Bob Sinclair: Rannulf with a huge win, and that could knock Century out of the top five heading into next week!

Tori Montgomery: More importantly, it keeps his playoff hopes alive, and eliminates one potential tiebreaker as he evens the season series!

Frankie Garnett: Is this how you're going to talk all night, Tori?

Tori Montgomery: Probably.

Frankie Garnett: I really ought to drink more....

It is to Muse's "Assassin" that he emerges, an arrogant smirk crossing his face as he soaks in the jeers of the crowd. Looking up at the spotlight for a moment, his smirk seems to get even bigger as he walks down the ramp, ignoring the catcalls of the crowd as he ascends the steps, wipes his feet on the apron, and steps through the ropes, looking more at ease than the casual fan may think.

Amelia Williams: This is an Alpha Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing 237 pounds...Sebastian Moore!

Bob Sinclair: Moore only has one hope for the playoffs, and it's a long shot at best: win out and pray for help.

Frankie Garnett: No way someone with ten losses makes the playoffs, Bob. None!

Tori Montgomery: Sadly, I have to agree with Frankie. This isn't Seattle, after all.

The lights in the arena go pitch black, as red lasers and spotlights light up the area. The video screen lights up and flashes across the screen, "Nothing survives my sting!" The crowd starts booing as Dave Mustaine's voice echoes throughout the arena, "I am the Scorpion, whoa!" The jeering intensifies as a mash-up of "I Stand Alone" and "Amazing" hits the speakers, drawing out the reigning Legacy Pro Wrestling champion, complete with belt around the waist. Walking down the aisle, he talks trash the entire way while pointing at the LPW title around his waist. As he finally gets to the ring, he climbs the nearest turnbuckle and stares down his opponent, an icy glare and the throat slash gesture his only actions as he drops to the mat.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Houston, Texas, weighing 256 pounds...The Master of Disaster, The King of Sting, The Venomous One and Only, and the reigning Legacy Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion... he is "The Scorpion" Scott Stevens!

Tori Montgomery: Who needs to be barred for the rest of the season if he's simply going to not even bother trying to win, but I digress....

Bob Sinclair: Stevens is in marginally better position than Moore, but a loss here would tie the two men at the bottom of the division.

Frankie Garnett: Stevens is already in prep mode for next season. He knows the League won't let him win so he's not going to bother trying.

Sebastian Moore hit the Knife Edge Chop
Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Strike
Scott Stevens took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.
Scott Stevens hit the Slap Kick
Sebastian Moore took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.
Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Blow
Sebastian Moore hit the Punch
Scott Stevens moved and the Spinning Back Kick missed!
Scott Stevens hit the Forearm Strike
Scott Stevens hit the Punch
Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Blow
Sebastian Moore hit the Side Headlock Takedown
Sebastian Moore hit the Stomp
Sebastian Moore applied the Single Leg Grapevine
Sebastian Moore hit the Mounted Punch Flurry
Sebastian Moore hit the Corkscrew Legdrop
Sebastian Moore applied the Camel Clutch
Will This Be It?
A short struggle ends with the escape!
Scott Stevens broke the Chonan Lock by reaching the ropes.
Scott Stevens blocked the S.T.O..
Sebastian Moore hit the Explosion Suplex
1!
2!
This Could Be It!
Kick Out At The Last Second!
Scott Stevens broke the Chonan Lock by reaching the ropes.
Sebastian Moore whips Scott Stevens to the corner.
Sebastian Moore ties Scorpion in the Tree of Woe, and starts to kick away at the knee!
Sebastian Moore applied the Camel Clutch
Will This Be It?
Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Kick Combo
Sebastian Moore picks up Scott Stevens.
Scott Stevens moved and the Chonan Lock missed!
Scott Stevens hit the Kick To Thigh
Scott Stevens hit the Back Kick
Scott Stevens hit the Knife Edge Chop
Sebastian Moore moved and the Knee Drop missed!
Scott Stevens blocked the Kneeling Kick Rush.
Scott Stevens counters by fighting back.
Scott Stevens hit the Triple Kick Combo

Bob Sinclair: Moore is nothing if not determined this week, I'll give him that much.

Tori Montgomery: He knows he's really only fighting for pride now, and wants to go out on a high note!

Frankie Garnett: I think that's the fat lady you're hearing the high note from, Tori....

Scott Stevens broke the Flying Armbar by reaching the ropes.
Scott Stevens slipped out the back of the S.T.O..
Scott Stevens hit the Neckbreaker
Scott Stevens applied the Single Leg Grapevine
Sebastian Moore moved and the Corkscrew Legdrop missed!
Scott Stevens slipped out the back of the Flying Armbar.
Sebastian Moore moved and the Kick Rush missed!
The Back Suplex was countered into a Diving DDT.
Scott Stevens blocked the Camel Clutch.
Sebastian Moore picks up Scott Stevens from behind.
Scott Stevens slipped out of the Flying Armbar.
Scott Stevens picks up Sebastian Moore.
Scott Stevens hit the Short Arm Clothesline
Sebastian Moore broke the Arachnophobia.
Sebastian Moore whips Scott Stevens into the ropes.
Sebastian Moore hit the Leg Lariat
Sebastian Moore takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.
Scott Stevens whips Sebastian Moore to the corner.
Scott Stevens hit the Corner Triple Kick
Scott Stevens picks up Sebastian Moore.
Sebastian Moore slipped out of the Arachnophobia.
Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Forearm Blow
Scott Stevens recovers and stands up.
Sebastian Moore hit the Gutwrench Suplex
Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Kick Combo
Scott Stevens blocked the Camel Clutch.
Sebastian Moore whips Scott Stevens to the corner.
Sebastian Moore takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.
Scott Stevens in a world of hurt as Sebastian Moore tries to break the exposed knee!
Scott Stevens blocked the Camel Clutch. This is the second block in a row, and Scott Stevens takes control.
Scott Stevens hit the Powerbomb
Scott Stevens applied the Camel Clutch
Escaped!
The Remember the Alamo was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.
Sebastian Moore hit the Mounted Punch Flurry
Sebastian Moore picks up Scott Stevens from behind.
Scott Stevens blocked the Chonan Lock.
Sebastian Moore hit the Kick Rush
Scott Stevens blocked the Chonan Lock.
Sebastian Moore hit the Explosion Suplex
1!
2!
This Could Be It!
3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of fourteen minutes and thirty seconds...Sebastian Moore!

Bob Sinclair: Moore picks up a win, and his infinitesimal playoff hopes remain alive!

Frankie Garnett: Meanwhile, Scorpion gets to relax some more and continue to mentally prepare for next season!

Tori Montgomery: I'm not sure how smart you are to say that, given that Thor and Stevens face each other next week. I mean, look at what happened to you the last time that match happened!

Frankie Garnett: Did you have to remind me, Tori...?

The theme to Samurai Pizza Cats plays as a van painted red with the words "Pizza Wagon" on the side comes down to ringside. Emerging from the van, the former backyard wrestler is seen in his trademark Pizza Hut uniform and new tights that resemble a cheese pizza on the left side, and a shot of PM3 bashing the Noid in the face with a chair. Reaching into the van to pull out a Pain Pizza, he hands it off to one lucky fan at ringside before hopping over the top rope and entering the ring to the cheers of the fans in attendance.

Amelia Williams: This is an Alpha Division contest scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Your Friendly Neighborhood Pizzeria, weighing 199 pounds...Pizza Mask III!

Bob Sinclair: A win here would put PM3 right on the cusp of the top half of the standings, giving him his first legit shot at the playoffs since arriving in The League.

Frankie Garnett: Seriously? This goof in the playoffs? That's as appalling as Phoenix being a legit contender for the League Championship!

Tori Montgomery: And yet that is a very distinct possibility, Frankie.

Frankie Garnett: ...shut up....

"Don't Cha" hits the arena to a mixed reaction as The League's lone female member emerges from backstage. There is a confident smirk on her face as she talks trash with some of the louder fans before sprinting into the ring by diving under the bottom rope. As she stands, hoisting a title belt in the air, she proceeds to the corner nearest the announce table, hands thrown in the air as the soaks in the crowd reaction while her manager stands outside, also applauding her client.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, accompanied to the ring by Jayde, from Aberdeen, Scotland, weighing 137 pounds...Diamond!

Bob Sinclair: Right now, Diamond has the edge against Phoenix when it comes to tiebreakers; she needs to win to make that possible though.

Frankie Garnett: Against the Masked Pizza? Cake walk.

Tori Montgomery: We'll see just how well she fares, as the bell sounds to get us underway!

Pizza Mask III hit the Back Kick
Diamond took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.
Diamond hit the Legsweep Snap Pinfall
1!
Kick Out!
Diamond hit the Side Headlock Takedown
Pizza Mask III moved and the Half Senton missed!
Pizza Mask III hit the Stomp
Pizza Mask III hit the Stomp
Pizza Mask III picks up Diamond.
Pizza Mask III hit the Kick To Gut
Diamond blocked the Arm Drag.
Pizza Mask III hit the Dropkick
Diamond hit the Legsweep Snap Pinfall
1!
Kick Out!
Diamond hit the Legsweep Kick
Pizza Mask III moved and the Stomp missed!
Pizza Mask III hit the Snap Mare Takedown
Diamond blocked the Surfboard.
Diamond recovers and stands up.
Pizza Mask III hit the Back Kick
Diamond hit the Side Headlock Takedown
Diamond hit the Face Stepping
The referee warns that that was illegal.
Pizza Mask III moved and the Stomp missed!
Pizza Mask III hit the Spinning Back Kick
Diamond moved and the Slingshot Senton Bomb missed!
Pizza Mask III moved and the Rolling Senton missed!
Pizza Mask III hit the Corkscrew Legdrop
Pizza Mask III hit the Cartwheel Splash
Pizza Mask III hit the Seated Back Dropkick
Pizza Mask III hit the Giant Swing
Pizza Mask III looking for the pin with the Crazy Bread Twist....
1!
2!
This Could Be It!
3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of four minutes and thirty seconds...Pizza Mask III!

Frankie Garnett: Come on, that's incredibly unfair!

Bob Sinclair: I'm afraid to ask, but how is that unfair, Frankie?

Frankie Garnett: Diamond's a Scot, so she naturally started drinking at noon. He purposefully got her dizzy and disoriented due to the alcohol to steal a win!

Tori Montgomery: I've now heard everything, ladies and gentlemen....

Bob Sinclair: Folks, we'll be right back after this commercial break; the steel cage match is next!

Frankie Garnett: Ooh, I should go make sure Thor's ready!

Amon Amarth's "Death in Fire" hits the speakers, to a decent ovation he emerges from backstage, looking every bit the part of a Viking warrior as he strides to the ring with a determined look on his face...and scattering some of the fans away from the entrance ramp as he turns to glare at them. Behind him, his manager/League color commentator can be see giving him encouragement as the Viking enters the confines of the squared circle.

Amelia Williams: The following Alpha Division contest is a steel cage match! Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Frankie Garnett, from Oslo, Norway, weighing 310 pounds...Thor Hammerskald!

Bob Sinclair: Thor comes in tonight outside the top 5, and needs a win to keep pace with PM3 who was victorious earlier.

Tori Montgomery: Thor has the skills, he just needs to ditch the albatross at ringside.

Avenged Sevenfold's "Nightmare" blares throughout the arena as spotlights begin to pan over the audience, as if looking for someone. A dim red light shines on the entryway, revealing a hulking figure making his way to ringside, with two more men hiding just at the fringes of the spotlight, their eyes never leaving the form of the big man. As the refrain hits, the spotlights immediately focus on him as white strobe lights flash on the entrance stage. He slides under the bottom rope through the cage door, his orange jumpsuit a stark contrast to most of the clothing in the audience as the song fades into silence.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Orange County Correctional Facility, weighing 289 pounds...Maxx Skabb!

Bob Sinclair: Maxx comes in tonight in fourth place in the division, and could move up a spot with a win.

Tori Montgomery: He has a 2-0 season record against Diamond, and would win the tiebreaker. He's got a tough task ahead of him tonight, though.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Toss To Corner
Thor Hammerskald hit the Turnbuckle Smash
Thor Hammerskald hit the European Uppercut
Maxx Skabb blocked the Nerve Pinch.
Maxx Skabb recovers and stands up.
Thor Hammerskald hit the Headbutt
Maxx Skabb moved and the Elbow Drop missed!
Maxx Skabb hit the Knee Pull
Maxx Skabb hit the Face Rub
Thor Hammerskald moved and the Stomp missed!
Maxx Skabb moved and the Punch missed!
Maxx Skabb hit the Punch
Thor Hammerskald took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.
Thor Hammerskald hit the Knife Edge Chop
Maxx Skabb took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.
Maxx Skabb hit the Throat Thrust
Thor Hammerskald took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.
Thor Hammerskald hit the Kick To Gut
Thor Hammerskald applied the Side Headlock
The Bionic Elbow was countered into a Power Bodyslam.
Maxx Skabb hit the Face Stepping
Maxx Skabb hit the Mounted Elbow Smashes
Maxx Skabb hit the Headbutt To Groin
Thor Hammerskald slipped out the back of the Mounted Punch Flurry.
Maxx Skabb slipped out of the Full Nelson Bomb.
Maxx Skabb applied the Bear Hug
Maxx Skabb hit the Overhead Fallaway Slam
Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Restraining Order.
Thor Hammerskald hit the Overhead Fallaway Slam
Thor Hammerskald hit the Mounted Punch Flurry
Maxx Skabb blocked the Legdrop To Groin.
Thor Hammerskald hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry
Thor Hammerskald hit the Seated Knuckle Punches
Thor Hammerskald used the Spirit Roar
Maxx Skabb broke the Viking Longship.
The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.
Maxx Skabb blocked the Sacrifice to Tyr.
The Fenrir Strike was countered into a Spinebuster.
Thor Hammerskald broke the Restraining Order.
Maxx Skabb moved and the Slepnir Strike missed!
Maxx Skabb applied the Over Shoulder Backbreaker
Maxx Skabb picks up Thor Hammerskald.
The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.
Maxx Skabb blocked the Viking Longship.
Thor Hammerskald picks up Maxx Skabb.
Thor Hammerskald just wailing away on Maxx Skabb with those double axe handles!
Maxx Skabb rushed the Spirit Roar.
The Lethal Injection was countered into a Punch.
Maxx Skabb broke the Sacrifice to Tyr.
The Double Underhook Bomb was countered into a Punch.
The Fenrir Strike was countered into a Toss To Corner.
Maxx Skabb hit the Avalanche
Thor Hammerskald blocked the Restraining Order.
Maxx Skabb hit the Seated Knuckle Punches
Maxx Skabb hit the Headbutt To Groin
Thor Hammerskald broke the Restraining Order by reaching the ropes.
Maxx Skabb hit the Double Underhook Bomb
Maxx Skabb takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.
Maxx Skabb used the Slit Throat Motion
Thor Hammerskald slipped out the back of the Restraining Order.
Maxx Skabb moved and the Slepnir Strike missed!
Skabb hits the Lethal Injection; the end draws near for Thor Hammerskald!
He is trying to escape...
Could this be the end?
He is getting closer!
He is almost there!
He hits the floor!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of nine minutes and fifty seconds...Maxx Skabb!

Bob Sinclair: Skabb rolls through Hammerskald, and moves a step closer towards the division lead as he takes over third place in the Alpha Division!

Tori Montgomery: Yeah, that comment about Frankie being an albatross to Thor's career? Proof, ladies and gentlemen.

"Here Comes the Money" hits the speakers, as one of last season's rookies emerges from the back, with a beautiful woman hanging off his left arm. He pays no attention to the jeering fans, his attitude simply screaming "I'm better than you."

Amelia Williams: This is an Omega Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Missy Callistra, from Providence, Rhode Island, weighing 224 pounds...Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr.!

Bob Sinclair: This could be a breakout victory for Stanton tonight, provided he gets by the always-dangerous Master Imoka.

Tori Montgomery: Stanton's surprised a lot of people, coming into tonight in fifth place in the Omega Division, when most people—including myself—saw him maybe winning only five matches all season.

Frankie Garnett: He's been on a lucky streak, it's true, but I think it ends tonight.

Tori Montgomery: Oh, when did you come back?

Frankie Garnett: After Thor shoved me and said that I was a disgrace to him.

Bob Sinclair: Sounds about right, actually.

"You're the Best" blasts from the arena speakers as The League's lone Samoan emerges from the back, staring a hole through the ring as if by doing so, he can change it to his preferred medium of a martial arts mat. As he gets to ringside, he quickly lashes out and kicks the top half of the steel steps off the bottom half, snarling as he slides into the ring and stands motionless, waiting for the bell to sound.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Isle of Samoa, weighing 214 pounds...Master Imoka!

Bob Sinclair: Imoka has been a challenger for the Omega Division lead all season, and could use a win tonight to keep from falling further behind the current leader, Johnny Triumph.

Frankie Garnett: It'll happen. Stanton's fluky streak comes to a halt tonight.

Tori Montgomery: I would not be so sure, Frankie. I could see this going either way.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Punch
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Knee Lift
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. applied the Arm Bar
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Elbow Drop On Knee
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. picks up Master Imoka from behind.
Master Imoka rolled through with the Arm Wringer.
Master Imoka hit the Forearm Strike
Master Imoka hit the Japanese Binta
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. applied the Front Facelock
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Punch
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. applied the Side Headlock
Master Imoka slipped out of the Vertical Suplex.
Master Imoka hit the Forearm Blow
Master Imoka hit the Forearm Strike
Master Imoka hit the Elbow Strike
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.
The Dropkick To Knee was countered into a Shooter Takedown.
Master Imoka hit the Knee Pull
Master Imoka hit the Mounted Punch Flurry
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out the back of the Single Leg Grapevine.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Dropkick To Outside
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Plancha Dive
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. applied the Single Leg Grapevine
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. applied the Single Leg Boston Crab
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Seated Knuckle Punches
Master Imoka counters by fighting back.
Master Imoka hit the Triple Kick Combo
Master Imoka hit the Mounted Punch Flurry
Master Imoka applied the Single Leg Grapevine
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. moved and the Snap Driving Elbow missed!
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. picks up Master Imoka.
The Small Package was countered into a Shooter Takedown.
Master Imoka hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry
Master Imoka picks up Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr..
The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Single Arm DDT.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. whips Master Imoka to the corner.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Corner Clothesline
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Head And Arm Suplex
1!
2!
Kick Out Just After Two!
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Small Package
1!
Kick Out Just Before The Two!

Bob Sinclair: I think Stanton's surprised Imoka here, guys. He's been very aggressive, and has control of this contest.

Tori Montgomery: He knows what is at stake, Bob. I'm not surprised at all.

Frankie Garnett: Bah. It won't last.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. climbs the turnbuckles.
The Flying Body Press was countered into a Samoan Drop.
Master Imoka hit the Japanese Power DDT
1!
2!
Kick Out!
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. moved and the Obliteration missed!
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Capture Suplex
Master Imoka blocked the Arrogant Back Suplex Pin.
Master Imoka slipped out the back of the Cheating Roll Up.
Master Imoka hit the Sheer Drop Backbreaker
Master Imoka takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out the back of the Seated Knuckle Punches.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the German Suplex
1!
2!
This Could Be It!
Kick Out At Two-And-A-Half!
1!
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Vertical Suplex
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Arrogant Back Suplex Pin
1!
2!
Kick Out!
The Small Package was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.
The Strong Charging Forearm was countered into a Dropkick To Knee.
1!
2!
Kick Out Just After Two!
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Dropkick To Knee
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Tori Montgomery: I'm telling you guys, I think Stanton has Imoka's number tonight!

Frankie Garnett: And I'm telling you to dream on!

Bob Sinclair: Regardless, Stanton is in total control at the moment as he looks to put the resilient Samoan away.

Master Imoka blocked the Capture Suplex.
1!
2!
Kick Out!
Master Imoka moved and the Flying Splash missed!
The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Fireman's Carry Takedown.
The Seated Knuckle Punches was countered into a Legsweep Kick.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out the back of the Seated Knuckle Punches.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Cheating Roll Up
1!
Master Imoka broke the Head And Arm Suplex.
1!
2!
This Could Be It!
Master Imoka hit the Strong Forearm Strike Flurry
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. counters by fighting back.
Master Imoka blocked the Arrogant Back Suplex Pin.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. moved and the Jimbo Strong Enzuigiri Kick missed!
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the German Suplex
1!
2!
Kick Out!
Master Imoka moved and the Dropkick To Knee missed!
Master Imoka slipped out of the Head And Arm Suplex.
Master Imoka whips Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. to the corner.
Master Imoka hit the Corner Stomp Flurry
Master Imoka slipped out of the Heel Hook Leg Grapevine.
The Strong Charging Forearm was countered into a Dropkick.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Seated Knuckle Punches
The referee was not happy with that move.

Frankie Garnett: Look at that. Stanton is trying everything he can and he still cannot put Imoka away!

Tori Montgomery: Not like that's stopped people before, Frankie.

Bob Sinclair: At the rate Stanton is going, though, you have to ask if he's going to punch himself out, as it were, before he can put Imoka away!

The Small Package was countered into a Strong Forearm Strike Flurry.
Master Imoka broke the Capture Suplex.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. moved and the Triple Kick Combo missed!
The Triple Forearm Blow was countered into a Elbow Strike.
Master Imoka grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.
Master Imoka hit the Ring Apron Suplex
Master Imoka grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. rushed the Spirit Roar.
1!
Master Imoka hit the Sheer Drop Backbreaker
The Obliteration was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.
Master Imoka slipped out the back of the Arrogant Back Suplex Pin.
The Jimbo Strong Enzuigiri Kick was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Back Suplex
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. applied the Single Leg Grapevine
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.
Master Imoka slipped out of the Arrogant Back Suplex Pin.
Master Imoka hit the Ring Apron Suplex
Master Imoka broke the Head And Arm Suplex.
Master Imoka has to stop momentarily, his neck clearly in agony.
1!
2!
Kick Out!
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out of the Ring Apron Suplex.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. has to stop momentarily, his neck clearly in agony.
Master Imoka broke the Small Package.
Missy Callistra tries to interfere, so Master Imoka knocks her off the apron. The distraction allows Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. to make a comeback though.
Master Imoka shook the ropes to stop the Flying Body Press.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. counters by kicking Master Imoka away.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Flying Clothesline
1!
1!
2!
Kick Out!

Bob Sinclair: Now Imoka is the one in control as he looks to put the scrappy youngster away!

Frankie Garnett: See, even you think Stanton has no chance!

Tori Montgomery: "Scrappy," Frankie, with an S.

Frankie Garnett: ...oh.

Master Imoka blocked the Head And Arm Suplex.
Master Imoka moved and the Grand Decapitator missed!
The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Arm Drag.
Master Imoka recovers and stands up.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Flying Double Axe Handle
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Flying Double Axe Handle
Master Imoka blocked the Heel Hook Leg Grapevine.
1!
2!
Kick Out Just After Two!
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Triple Forearm Blow
The Running Dropkick was countered into a Charging Forearm.
Master Imoka hit the Strong Charging Forearm
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. moved and the Running Plancha Forearm missed!
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Cheating Roll Up
1!
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. whips Master Imoka into the ropes.
Master Imoka moved and the Grand Decapitator missed!
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out the back of the Japanese Power DDT.
Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Flying Clothesline
1!
1!
2!
This Could Be It!
3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of thirty-two minutes and ten seconds...Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr.!

Bob Sinclair: I have to consider that an upset, guys!

Tori Montgomery: Stanton gets what is likely his signature win of the season, and has a good shot in the somewhat-depleted Omega Division of securing his first playoff berth!

Frankie Garnett: I don't know how he did it!

Tori Montgomery: Because winning is a foreign concept for you.

Bob Sinclair: Damn.....

"Regulate" hits the speakers, immediately drawing the ire of the crowd as a large figure stands in the entryway, backlit by a clear spotlight. Pyro explodes on the stage, causing the light to shut off as the figure finally emerges onto the stage proper. Laughing at the boos hurled in his direction, he takes his time walking to the ring and subsequently entering it for his next match.

Amelia Williams: This Omega Division bout is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Shreveport, Louisiana, weighing 292 pounds...Tarik Nolan!

Bob Sinclair: Tarik comes in tonight just outside the top five in his division, and is facing a tough task in the Omega Division leader.

Tori Montgomery: Tarik has struggled this season; a win here would be nothing short of enormous for his momentum.

Frankie Garnett: Which means he will fail. Utterly.

A remixed version of "Ecstasy of Gold" hits the speakers, which is nearly drowned out in jeers as he emerges from the entryway. Instead of taking the steps closest to him, he walks around to the opposite side of the ring, drawing in more jeers as he finally climbs the steps and enters the ring.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Des Moines, Iowa, weighing 228 pounds, he is the Omega Division leader...Johnny Triumph!

Bob Sinclair: Triumph has a huge opportunity here; with Imoka's loss earlier, he can put a stranglehold on the division with a win tonight.

Tori Montgomery: A win would put him two matches ahead in the division with three to go, with a chance to clinch next week when he faces Imoka for the second time.

Frankie Garnett: That's a match I'll actually be looking forward to watching.

Tori Montgomery: For a change....

Tarik Nolan hit the European Uppercut
Tarik Nolan hit the Face Stepping
Tarik Nolan applied the Choke Hold
Tarik Nolan hit the Face Rub
Johnny Triumph blocked the Face Stepping.
Tarik Nolan hit the Stomp
Tarik Nolan hit the Face Rub
Tarik Nolan hit the Face Stepping
Tarik Nolan hit the Seated Kick
Johnny Triumph blocked the Headbutt To Groin.
Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.
Johnny Triumph hit the Single Leg Trip
Johnny Triumph hit the Elbow Drop On Knee
Tarik Nolan recovers and stands up.
Johnny Triumph hit the Knee Pull
Johnny Triumph hit the Stomp
Tarik Nolan broke the Face Stepping.
The Front Slam was countered into a Eye Gouge.
Johnny Triumph hit the Knee Pull
Johnny Triumph applied the Western Spinning Toe Hold
Johnny Triumph applied the Single Leg Grapevine
Johnny Triumph applied the Boston Crab
Johnny Triumph applied the Rear Chinlock
Tarik Nolan rushed the Stalk Grounded Enemy.
Johnny Triumph broke the Short Arm Clothesline.
Johnny Triumph hit the Forearm Strike Flurry
Tarik Nolan broke the DDT.
Tarik Nolan hit the Running Knee Lift
Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.
Johnny Triumph takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.
Tarik Nolan blocked the Hammerlock Kick.
Johnny Triumph hit the Forearm Strike Flurry
Tarik Nolan counters by reversing on Johnny Triumph.
Tarik Nolan hit the Corner Clothesline
Johnny Triumph blocked the Headbutt To Groin.
Tarik Nolan hit the Mounted Punch Flurry
Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Headbutt To Groin.
Tarik Nolan counters by reversing on Johnny Triumph.
Johnny Triumph blocked the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry.
Tarik Nolan hit the Corner Stomp Flurry
Tarik Nolan hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry
Tarik Nolan picks up Johnny Triumph from behind.
Johnny Triumph blocked the Regulator.
Tarik Nolan whips Johnny Triumph to the corner.
Johnny Triumph blocked the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry.
The Corner Clothesline was countered into a Shooter Takedown.
Johnny Triumph has Nolan locked in the Horns of Victory!
Will This Be It?
It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eight minutes and twenty seconds...Johnny Triumph!

Bob Sinclair: And with that, Triumph could lock up his division next week with a win over Imoka!

Tori Montgomery: With a shot at the League Championship match at stake, I expect that match next week to be an all-out war!

Frankie Garnett: That's putting it mildly, Tori.

Disturbed's "Indestructible" hits the arena as one of this season's rookies emerges from the back, looking surprisingly at ease despite the hard beat of the song. Jumping onto the apron from the floor, he steps between the ropes and calmly waits for the bell to get the match underway.

Amelia Williams: This Alpha Division bout is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from the Island of Tria, weighing 205 pounds...Eidenhoek Gaiaspade!

Bob Sinclair: This has been Gaius' best season to date; a win would solidify his fifth-place standing and inch him closer to a playoff spot.

Frankie Garnett: Sadly, I don't see that happening. I think I'm going to nod off for a bit; wake me when this match is done, would you?

Tori Montgomery: Knock it off, Frankie!

Billy Idol's "Shock to the System" hits the speakers, bringing the crowd to their feet in ovation as one of the League's more recognizable faces emerges from backstage and across the green-tinted stage. As he hits the end of the entrance ramp, he throws his arms into the air, sending a pair of mushroom clouds into the air from the stage as he makes his way to the ring and through the ropes.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Atlantic City, New Jersey, weighing 278 pounds, he is one-half of the reigning Tag Team Turmoil champions...Nuclear Templeton!

Bob Sinclair: Diamond's loss earlier gives Nuclear a chance to sneak into second place in the division, right behind his tag partner from this season.

Tori Montgomery: A win by Nuclear would certainly spice up the Alpha Division standings!

Frankie Garnett: *snores*

Tori Montgomery: Wake up, damn you!

Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Strike
Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Blow
Nuclear Templeton hit the Bell Clap
Nuclear Templeton hit the Eye Gouge
Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Blow
Nuclear Templeton hit the Bell Clap
Nuclear Templeton hit the Kick To Gut
Nuclear Templeton hit the Headbutt
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade broke the Face Stepping.
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Knife Edge Chop
Nuclear Templeton took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.
Nuclear Templeton hit the Eye Gouge
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade broke the Inverted Atomic Drop.
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Kick To Thigh
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Running Clothesline
Nuclear Templeton blocked the Knee Pull.
Nuclear Templeton recovers and stands up.
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Forearm Strike
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Palm Thrust
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Single Leg Trip
Nuclear Templeton moved and the Splash missed!
Nuclear Templeton hit the Seated Dropkick
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.
Nuclear Templeton picks up Eidenhoek Gaiaspade.
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade broke the Belly To Belly Suplex.
The Running Dropkick was countered into a Flapjack.
Nuclear Templeton hit the Mounted Elbow Smashes
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade counters by fighting back.
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Leg Lariat
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Snap Driving Elbow
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Splash
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Seated Back Dropkick
Nuclear Templeton rushed the Spirit Roar.
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade moved and the Forearm Strike Flurry missed!
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade has the arm and locks in the Runic Embrace, looking for the submission!
Will This Be It?

Bob Sinclair: Gaius just let an opportunity slip away; he could have had the submission there and threw a wrench into the divisional standings!

Tori Montgomery: It's Templeton's will to win, Bob. He's not going to go down that easily!

The Bonebreak was countered into a Open Handed Chop.
Nuclear Templeton hit the Seated Dropkick
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade counters by fighting back.
The Running Dropkick was countered into a Hot Shot.
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade blocked the Rain of Pain.
And Nuclear looks like he's trying to choke out Eidenhoek Gaiaspade here....
Will This Be It?
The Armageddon Lariat was countered into a Roundhouse Kick.
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade whips Nuclear Templeton to the corner.
Nuclear Templeton blocked the Rope Walk Smash.
Nuclear Templeton slipped out the back of the Corner Forearm Flurry.
Nuclear Templeton applied the Full Nelson
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade blocked the Rain of Pain.
Nuclear Templeton picks up Eidenhoek Gaiaspade from behind.
Nuclear Templeton climbs the turnbuckles.
Nuclear Templeton hit the Flying Forearm Strike
Nuclear Templeton picks up Eidenhoek Gaiaspade.
Eidenhoek Gaiaspade slipped out the back of the Dumping the Trash.
Nuclear Templeton blocked the Lung Blower.
Nuclear Templeton counters by reversing on Eidenhoek Gaiaspade.
Nuclear Templeton takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.
Nuclear Templeton hit the Corner Forearm Flurry
Nuclear Templeton picks up Eidenhoek Gaiaspade from behind.
And Nuclear Templeton gets Gaius up in the Torture Rack!
Will This Be It?
It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of nine minutes and thirty seconds...Nuclear Templeton!

Bob Sinclair: And Templeton moves into second place in the Alpha Division!

Tori Montgomery: He can't overtake the leader, though. Phoenix has him in head-to-head, and would retain the division lead even with a loss.

Frankie Garnett: Is it over yet?

Tori Montgomery: Nice of you to finally rejoin us, Frankie.

Linkin Park's "What I've Done" blares through the arena as one of the League's youngest members steps into the arena. A moment later, he sprints towards the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and heading to a corner to appeal to the fans.

Amelia Williams: This is an Omega Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Blackpool, England, weighing 222 pounds...Ian Carlisle!

Bob Sinclair: Carlisle is currently the only League member who is completely out of the playoff hunt, but he will be looking to play spoiler for those still in.

Tori Montgomery: Given his penchant for upsets, Bob, I'm not betting against at least one in the next few weeks.

Three Days Grace's "Riot" hits the speakers to a chorus of jeers as the first Italian-born member of The League emerges from the back, ignoring the crowd in the arena as he mentally prepares for his upcoming match. Reaching the ring, he climbs up the steps and enters between the ropes, his face never losing a look of confident indifference.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Florence, Italy, weighing 291 pounds...Dante Lorenzo!

Frankie Garnett: And the only good thing about this match is that half the crowd is leaving to refill on concessions and use the restroom before our main event!

Tori Montgomery: ...that's just wrong on so many levels, Frankie.

Dante Lorenzo hit the Punch
Dante Lorenzo hit the Elbow Strike
Dante Lorenzo hit the Running Clothesline
Dante Lorenzo applied the Choke Hold
Dante Lorenzo applied the Nerve Pinch
Dante Lorenzo picks up Ian Carlisle.
The European Uppercut was countered into a Knife Edge Chop.
Ian Carlisle hit the Kick To Knee
Ian Carlisle hit the Throat Thrust
Ian Carlisle hit the Running Clothesline
Ian Carlisle hit the Elbow Drop On Knee
Ian Carlisle hit the Knee Pull
Ian Carlisle applied the Arm Bar
Ian Carlisle hit the Splash
Ian Carlisle hit the Mounted Punch Flurry
Ian Carlisle applied the Single Leg Grapevine
Ian Carlisle hit the Snap Driving Elbow
Ian Carlisle picks up Dante Lorenzo from behind.
Dante Lorenzo blocked the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker.
Ian Carlisle climbs the turnbuckles.
Ian Carlisle hit the Flying Clothesline
1!
2!
Kick Out!
Dante Lorenzo blocked the Carlisle Piledriver.
Ian Carlisle hit the Running Dropkick
Ian Carlisle gets the Carlisle Clutch locked in!
Will This Be It?
It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of four minutes even...Ian Carlisle!

Bob Sinclair: And speaking of upsets, the youngster does it again!

Tori Montgomery: Lorenzo's not out of the playoffs yet, but he's going to need an insane amount of help to make it!

Frankie Garnett: Which means it won't happen. Plain and simple.

Metallica's "Ride the Lightning" hits the speakers as the first Canadian to enter The League emerges from the back, looking surprisingly at ease as he steps onto the ring apron and leaps over the top rope. Climbing onto the turnbuckles, he raises an arm in the air and drinks in the cheers of the crowd before dropping back to the mat and preparing for his match.

Amelia Williams: This is an Alpha Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from London, Ontario, weighing 233 pounds...Jack Lightning!

Bob Sinclair: Lightning is also on the verge of sneaking in to the #5 spot in the standings, but his chances seem rather small tonight.

Frankie Garnett: I beg to differ, Bob. I think he has a huge chance against someone once called "The King of Choke."

Tori Montgomery: If you'll excuse me, gentlemen, I think I have business elsewhere....

Within Temptation's "Stand My Ground" hits the arena speakers as a League Original emerges from the back, through a wall of flame pyro. His face gives no emotions away as he walks to the ring, shadowboxing as he stops at the ring steps. A moment later, he slams both fists into the top step before looking up the heavens with a cry of "For the Fallen" coming from his lips. With no further ado, he steps between the ropes, ready to go to war once again. At ringside, Tori drops her headset to the table and walks towards his corner, taking the spot his estranged wife should be manning as he nods in recognition to her.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, joined at ringside by Tori Montgomery, from the End of Nowhere, weighing 337 pounds, he is one-half of the reigning Tag Team Turmoil champions and also the Alpha Division leader...this is The Phoenix!

Frankie Garnett: Good grief, Amelia, take a breath or something!

Bob Sinclair: No different from Stevens entrance, Frankie.

Frankie Garnett: Yeah, yeah....

Jack Lightning hit the Knife Edge Chop
Jack Lightning hit the Jab Punch
Jack Lightning hit the Back Kick
Jack Lightning applied the Arm Wringer
The Phoenix blocked the Jab Punch.
The Phoenix slipped out of the Side Headlock Takedown.
The Phoenix hit the Punch
Jack Lightning moved and the Forearm Strike missed!
Jack Lightning hit the Back Kick
The Phoenix moved and the Dropkick missed!
Jack Lightning blocked the Single Leg Trip.
The Phoenix hit the Knife Edge Chop
The Phoenix hit the Knee Pull
The Phoenix hit the Elbow Drop On Knee
The Phoenix applied the Arm Bar
The Phoenix applied the Rear Chinlock
Jack Lightning blocked the Elbow Drop On Knee.
The Phoenix hit the Knee Pull
The Phoenix applied the Rear Chinlock
The Phoenix picks up Jack Lightning.
The Phoenix hit the Forearm Blow
The Phoenix hit the Forearm Strike
The Roundhouse Punch was countered into a Back Kick.
Jack Lightning hit the Running Clothesline
The Phoenix moved and the Knee Drop missed!
Jack Lightning blocked the Single Leg Boston Crab.
Jack Lightning slipped out the back of the Rear Crossface Blows.
Jack Lightning applied the Top Wrist Lock
Jack Lightning hit the Dropkick To Knee
Jack Lightning hit the Rana Sunset Pinfall
1!
Kick Out!
Jack Lightning hit the Leg Lariat
Jack Lightning hit the Corkscrew Legdrop
Jack Lightning hit the Rolling Senton
Jack Lightning picks up The Phoenix from behind.
Jack Lightning whips The Phoenix to the corner.
The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Tornado DDT.
Jack Lightning slipped out the back of the Side Explosion Suplex.
The Phoenix broke the Tesla Coil.

Bob Sinclair: Lightning looking to put the big man away, but Phoenix still too fresh to fall victim to that maneuver.

Frankie Garnett: Because Lightning would give himself a hernia trying to hit his finisher on Phoenix! Fat boy needs to go on Jenny Craig and quick!

The Phoenix hit the Triple Forearm Blow
The Phoenix applied the Single Leg Boston Crab
Jack Lightning blocked the American Figure Four Leglock.
The Phoenix picks up Jack Lightning from behind.
The Phoenix hit the Diving DDT
Jack Lightning slipped out the back of the Camel Clutch.
Jack Lightning climbs the turnbuckles.
Jack Lightning hit the Second Rope Rana
The Phoenix moved and the Flying Flip Neckbreaker missed!
Jack Lightning blocked the American Figure Four Leglock.
The Phoenix hit the Rear Crossface Blows
Jack Lightning broke the Camel Clutch.
Jack Lightning takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.
Jack Lightning hit the Running Dropkick
The Phoenix broke the Tesla Coil by falling on top.
1!
2!
This Could Be It!

Frankie Garnett: Lightning, you fool! Don't kill your career due to injury like that!

Bob Sinclair: Regardless, Phoenix now has control and looks to put the upstart away here.

Jack Lightning blocked the Capture Suplex.
The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Rana Sunset Pinfall.
1!
The Phoenix shook the ropes to stop the Second Rope Rana.
The Phoenix throws Jack Lightning off the top rope.
Jack Lightning broke the Eternal Requiem.
The Phoenix shook the ropes to stop the Flying Clothesline.
Jack Lightning counters by fighting back.
Jack Lightning hit the Small Package
1!
2!
Kick Out!
The Phoenix moved and the Dropkick To Knee missed!
Jack Lightning slipped out the back of the Blaze of Glory.
The Phoenix moved and the Flying Clothesline missed!
Jack Lightning broke the Camel Clutch.
Jack Lightning hit the Second Rope Rana
The Phoenix moved and the Charging Basement Dropkick missed!
Smart move by Jack Lightning, avoiding the submission attempt....
1!
2!
Kick Out Just After Two!
The Phoenix rushed the Second Rope Dropkick.
Jack Lightning blocked the Super Back Suplex.
The Phoenix hit the Super Back Suplex
1!
2!
Kick Out Just After Two!
The Blaze of Glory was countered into a Small Package.
1!
2!
Kick Out Just After Two!
The Shockwave was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.
The Phoenix applied the Camel Clutch
Will This Be It?
The Lacrymosa was countered into a Rana Sunset Pinfall.
1!
Kick Out!
The Small Package was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.
Jack Lightning broke the Eternal Requiem.
Jack Lightning hit the DDT
Jack Lightning picks up The Phoenix.
The Phoenix blocked the Shockwave.
1!
2!
Kick Out Just After Two!

Bob Sinclair: Lightning doing everything he can to put Phoenix away, but nothing is working so far.

Frankie Garnett: Likely because he's cheating or something!

Bob Sinclair: Cheating? Phoenix is probably one of the cleanest-working wrestlers on the roster!

Frankie Garnett: But probably tests dirty, though....

The Phoenix counters by reversing on Jack Lightning.
Jack Lightning recovers and stands up.
The Phoenix leaves the ring.
Jack Lightning blocked the Capture Suplex.
Jack Lightning slipped out of the Dragon Screw Leg Whip.
Jack Lightning gets into the ring.
The Phoenix moved and the Running Plancha Dive missed!
Jack Lightning slipped out of the Eternal Requiem.
The Shockwave was countered into a Punch.
The Phoenix hit the Capture Suplex
Jack Lightning slipped out of the Eternal Requiem.
The Phoenix shook the ropes to stop the Flying Body Press.
Jack Lightning blocked the Camel Clutch.
Jack Lightning blocked the Elbow Drop On Knee. This is the second block in a row, and Jack Lightning takes control.
Jack Lightning hit the Running Dropkick
Jack Lightning used the Standing Moonsault
1!
2!
Kick Out Just After Two!
Jack Lightning picks up The Phoenix.
The Second Rope Dropkick was countered into a Single Leg Boston Crab.
Jack Lightning blocked the Eternal Requiem.
Jack Lightning slipped out of the Camel Clutch.
The Shockwave was countered into a Punch.
Jack Lightning slipped out of the Blaze of Glory.
1!
2!
Kick Out!
The Phoenix moved and the Leg Lariat missed!
The Lacrymosa was countered into a Rana Sunset Pinfall.
1!
Kick Out!
The Phoenix broke the Shockwave.
Jack Lightning slipped out the back of the Dragon Screw Leg Whip.
Jack Lightning hit the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker
The Phoenix slipped out of the Tesla Coil.
Jack Lightning blocked the Blaze of Glory.
Jack Lightning broke the Capture Suplex.
The Phoenix broke the Shockwave.
Look at the torque from that Dragon Screw Leg Whip, Frankie!
The Phoenix is struggling, trying to...yes! He has the Eternal Requiem locked in!
Will This Be It?
It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of twenty-two minutes and forty seconds...The Phoenix!

Bob Sinclair: The Phoenix with another win tonight, and you have to believe that right now, he's the favorite to win the Alpha Division!

Frankie Garnett: I think a formal protest is in order, Bob. No way should that man be allowed to be anywhere near the League championship!

Motley Crue's "Kickstart My Heart" hits the arena speakers as a spotlight shines down on the top of the ramp. Emerging from the back, the former League Champion walks out as he throws a hand into the air, causing pyro to erupt from behind him in a manner of paparazzi photographing him. With a smirk, the champ heads to the ring, the spotlight remaining on him the whole time.

Amelia Williams: Our main event of the evening is a first blood match in the Omega Division! Introducing first, now residing in Los Angeles, California, weighing 230 pounds..."Hollywood" Sean!

Bob Sinclair: Sean has had no luck this season. He seems to be on the edge of a nervous breakdown, if the backstage rumors I hear are true.

Frankie Garnett: Sean? Break down? Ha! That'll be the day!

Tori Montgomery: Pressure and lack of success can do strange things to a person, Frankie.

The opening riffs of Metallica's "Master of Puppets" hits the speakers, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd as last season's champion emerges from the stage, bathed in a blue light shining beneath him. After pausing to mentally prepare himself, he walks to the ring, belt slung over his right shoulder and his eyes never leaving the squared circle as he climbs onto the apron and ducks between the ropes.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Liverpool, England, weighing 251 pounds, he is the reigning and defending League Champion...Robbie Maynard!

Bob Sinclair: Maynard is once again enjoying the support of this crowd!

Tori Montgomery: He might need it, too; Sean is no pushover!

Frankie Garnett: Who cares? Get to the fighting already!

Sean applied the Front Facelock
Sean hit the Forearm Blow
Sean hit the Punch
Sean hit the Eye Gouge
Sean hit the Running Clothesline
Sean applied the Knee Bar
Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Knee Pull.
The Punch was countered into a Forearm Blow.
Sean hit the Legsweep Kick
Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Knee Pull.
Robbie Maynard hit the Dropkick
Sean took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.
The Headbutt was countered into a Punch.
Robbie Maynard hit the Elbow Strike
Robbie Maynard hit the Open Handed Slap
Robbie Maynard hit the Knife Edge Chop
Robbie Maynard hit the Eye Gouge
Robbie Maynard hit the Forearm Blow
Sean took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.
Sean hit the Eye Gouge
Sean applied the Front Facelock
Sean hit the Side Headlock Takedown
Sean hit the Knee Pull
Sean applied the Single Leg Grapevine
Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Legdrop To Groin.
Robbie Maynard hit the Side Headlock Takedown
Robbie Maynard hit the Stomp
Robbie Maynard hit the Elbow Drop
Robbie Maynard takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Bob Sinclair: Not a good sign there; when the neck starts to hurt, you don't move your head as much and as such are more susceptible to getting busted open.

Frankie Garnett: What kind of logic is that? That makes no sense!

Tori Montgomery: You would say that, Frankie.

Sean slipped out of the Legdrop To Groin.
Sean hit the Face Plant
Sean hit the Belly To Belly Suplex
Sean hit the Legdrop To Groin
Sean hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry
Sean applied the Single Leg Grapevine
Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Modified Figure Four Leglock.
Robbie Maynard hit the Dropkick To Outside
Robbie Maynard hit the Plancha Dive
Robbie Maynard hit the Headbutt To Groin
Robbie Maynard applied the Single Leg Grapevine
Sean counters by fighting back.
Sean drags Robbie Maynard back into the ring.
Robbie Maynard blocked the Small Package.
The Vertigo was countered into a Eye Gouge.
Robbie Maynard hit the Dropkick To Knee
Sean counters by fighting back.
The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Open Handed Slap.
Robbie Maynard takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.
Robbie Maynard hit the Capture Suplex
Sean blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches.
Robbie Maynard picks up Sean.
The Small Package was countered into a Eye Gouge.
Look at that! Sean connects with a double-twist neckbreaker, the Highlight!
Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Modified Figure Four Leglock.
Sean slipped out the back of the German Suplex.
Sean hit the Back Suplex
Sean picks up Robbie Maynard from behind.
Sean hit the Dropkick To Knee
Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Half Nelson Suplex.
Sean slipped out of the Slingshot Suplex.
And Sean hits the Move of the Night! ...Seriously, Bob? It's a Superkick.
Sean picks up Robbie Maynard.
Sean hit the Small Package
Sean applied the Modified Figure Four Leglock
Sean picks up Robbie Maynard from behind.
Robbie Maynard blocked the German Suplex.
Sean hit the Dropkick To Knee
Sean hit the Back Suplex
Sean applied the Modified Figure Four Leglock
Sean hit the Legdrop To Groin
Sean picks up Robbie Maynard.
Sean connects with the End Game Driver!
Robbie Maynard is busted open.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eleven minutes and forty seconds...Sean!

Bob Sinclair: Maynard's chances of repeating as League Champion are almost dashed; he's one loss or one Triumph win away from being out of contention for a spot in the League Championship!

Frankie Garnett: In other words, nothing new. Not like we'll ever have a repeat champion anyway.

Tori Montgomery: Folks, we are out of time tonight; we'll see you next week from London!

1. Rannulf von Krüshengberg (6-9) def. Super Century (8-7)
* Time of Match: 14:40
* Match Grade: B
* Winner's Offense: 58%
* Rannulf von Krüshengberg's Body Condition: Head 59, Body 81, Arms 96, Legs 82
* Super Century's Body Condition: Head 22, Body 55, Arms 95, Legs 71
* 3 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.33 points towards their season totals.

2. Sebastian Moore (5-10) def. Scott Stevens (5-10)
* Time of Match: 14:30
* Match Grade: B-
* Winner's Offense: 69%
* Sebastian Moore's Body Condition: Head 63, Body 73, Arms 99, Legs 90
* Scott Stevens's Body Condition: Head 53, Body 76, Arms 99, Legs 62
* 3 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.33 points towards their season totals.

3. Pizza Mask III (7-8) def. Diamond (9-6)
* Time of Match: 4:30
* Match Grade: F
* Winner's Offense: 64%
* Pizza Mask III's Body Condition: Head 86, Body 97, Arms 100, Legs 95
* Diamond's Body Condition: Head 77, Body 78, Arms 99, Legs 98
* 1 winner in the prediction pool earns 7.00 points towards his season totals.

4. Maxx Skabb (9-6) def. Thor Hammerskald (6-9)
* Time of Match: 9:50
* Match Grade: D
* Winner's Offense: 52%
* Maxx Skabb's Body Condition: Head 53, Body 94, Arms 99, Legs 97
* Thor Hammerskald's Body Condition: Head 57, Body 80, Arms 99, Legs 93
* 2 winners in the prediction pool each earn 3.50 points towards their season totals.

5. Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (9-6) def. Master Imoka (10-5)
* Time of Match: 32:10
* Match Grade: A+
* Winner's Offense: 64%
* Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr.'s Body Condition: Head 0, Body 74, Arms 100, Legs 86
* Master Imoka's Body Condition: Head 0, Body 40, Arms 77, Legs 68
* 6 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.17 points towards their season totals.
* This is the Match of the Night (5 for Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr., 2 for Master Imoka)

6. Johnny Triumph (12-3) def. Tarik Nolan (6-9)
* Time of Match: 8:20
* Winner's Offense: 45%
* Johnny Triumph's Body Condition: Head 63, Body 91, Arms 99, Legs 99
* Tarik Nolan's Body Condition: Head 69, Body 92, Arms 99, Legs 80

7. Nuclear Templeton (10-5) def. Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (7-8)
* Time of Match: 9:30
* Match Grade: C-
* Winner's Offense: 62%
* Nuclear Templeton's Body Condition: Head 67, Body 81, Arms 90, Legs 98
* Eidenhoek Gaiaspade's Body Condition: Head 48, Body 77, Arms 99, Legs 98

8. Ian Carlisle (4-11) def. Dante Lorenzo (5-10)
* Time of Match: 4:00
* Winner's Offense: 72%
* Ian Carlisle's Body Condition: Head 79, Body 89, Arms 99, Legs 87
* Dante Lorenzo's Body Condition: Head 42, Body 68, Arms 98, Legs 94

9. The Phoenix (11-4) def. Jack Lightning (6-9)
* Time of Match: 22:40
* Match Grade: A+
* Winner's Offense: 46%
* The Phoenix's Body Condition: Head 61, Body 75, Arms 92, Legs 86
* Jack Lightning's Body Condition: Head 49, Body 78, Arms 95, Legs 71
* 5 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.40 points towards their season totals.

10. Sean (6-9) def. Robbie Maynard (9-6)
* Time of Match: 11:40
* Match Grade: C
* Winner's Offense: 65%
* Sean's Body Condition: Head 76, Body 88, Arms 99, Legs 84
* Robbie Maynard's Body Condition: Head 32, Body 71, Arms 99, Legs 64
* 5 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.40 points towards their season totals.

WEEK SIXTEEN: LONDON, ENGLAND (UK: South)
(Blood Stoppage enforced, No Ref Bumps Allowed, Regular style match)

ALPHA DIVISION: Maxx Skabb (9-6, 16%) vs. Pizza Mask III (7-8, 4%)
ALPHA DIVISION: Nuclear Templeton (10-5, 13%) vs. The Phoenix (11-4, 14%)
OMEGA DIVISION: Rannulf von Krüshengberg (6-9, 19%) vs. Dante Lorenzo (5-10, 15%)
ALPHA DIVISION: Jack Lightning (6-9, 15%) vs. Diamond (9-6, 24%)
OMEGA DIVISION: Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (9-6, 12%) vs. Ian Carlisle (4-11, 27%)
ALPHA DIVISION: Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (7-8, 12%) vs. Sebastian Moore (5-10, 28%)
ALPHA DIVISION: Scott Stevens (5-10, 27%) vs. Thor Hammerskald (6-9, 14%)
OMEGA DIVISION: Tarik Nolan (6-9, 31%) vs. Robbie Maynard (9-6, 28%)
OMEGA DIVISION: Sean (6-9, 33%) vs. Super Century (8-7, 26%)
OMEGA DIVISION: Johnny Triumph (12-3, 12%) vs. Master Imoka (10-5, 18%)
(If Triumph wins, he clinches the Omega Division title and a spot in the Championship)

TRAINING PM DEADLINE: MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2012 AT 8:00 PM EDT / TUESDAY, 27 MARCH AT 0000 GMT.

PREDICTION DEADLINE: TUESDAY, MARCH 27, 2012 AT 8:00 PM EDT / WEDNESDAY, 28 MARCH AT 0000 GMT.

ALPHA DIVISION
1. The Phoenix (11-4, 1.867 AMR) (**HAS CLINCHED PLAYOFF BERTH**)
2. Nuclear Templeton (10-5, 2.533 AMR)
3. Maxx Skabb (9-6, 3.067 AMR) (holds head-to-head tiebreaker over Diamond (2-0))
4. Diamond (9-6, 3.133 AMR)
5. Pizza Mask III (7-8, 2.733 AMR) (holds head-to-head tiebreaker over Eidenhoek (2-0))

6. Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (7-8, 3.933 AMR)
7. Jack Lightning (6-9, 3.733 AMR) (holds head-to-head tiebreaker over Thor (2-0))
8. Thor Hammerskald (6-9, 2.867 AMR)
9. Sebastian Moore (5-10, 3.600 AMR) (H2H split 1-1, holds AMR tiebreaker over Stevens (3.600 vs. 3.200))
10. Scott Stevens (5-10, 3.200 AMR)

The top 4 in the Alpha Division still have a shot at winning the divisional title. Right now, only one person (Phoenix) is mathematically locked into a playoff appearance. No one is truly eliminated from the playoffs in this division yet.

OMEGA DIVISION
1. Johnny Triumph (12-3, 3.933 AMR) (**HAS CLINCHED PLAYOFF BERTH**)
2. Master Imoka (10-5, 4.800 AMR) (**HAS CLINCHED PLAYOFF BERTH**)
3. Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (9-6, 5.667 AMR) (H2H split 1-1, holds AMR tiebreaker over Maynard (5.667 vs. 4.400))
4. Robbie Maynard (9-6, 4.400 AMR)
5. Super Century (8-7, 6.000 AMR)

6. Tarik Nolan (6-9, 4.267 AMR) (has combined H2H tiebreaker (3-0) over Sean (1-3) and Rannulf (1-2))
7. Sean (6-9, 4.667 AMR) (H2H split 1-1, has AMR tiebreaker over Rannulf (4.667 vs. 3.400))
8. Rannulf von Krüshengberg (6-9, 3.400 AMR)
9. Dante Lorenzo (5-10, 4.933 AMR)
10. Ian Carlisle (4-11, 5.133 AMR)

The top 4 in the Omega Division are still in the hunt for the divisional title. The top two (Triumph/Imoka) are guaranteed a playoff spot. Sadly, Carlisle is mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, as a potential 7 wins cannot pass the current 5th place holder who has 8 wins already.

PREDICTION STANDINGS
1. moon_lit_tears: 154.12 points (15.39 last week), 86 total picks correct.
2. Derek B: 144.20 points (10.96 last week), 84 total picks correct.
3. Ranson: 139.26 points (4.90 last week), 84 total picks correct.
4. OctoberRaven: 136.82 points (16.56 last week), 77 total picks correct.
5. Jman2k3: 125.20 points (8.40 last week), 60 total picks correct.
6. Dangrel: 120.43 points (5.13 last week), 67 total picks correct.
7. Tori Montgomery: 82.09 points (0.00 last week), 50 total picks correct.
8. CJAlex: 76.28 points (8.63 last week), 44 total picks correct.
9. Wrestling Century: 36.56 points (0.00 last week), 16 total picks correct.
10. Comradebot: 35.94 points (0.00 last week), 21 total picks correct.
11. TheKenwyne: 33.49 points (0.00 last week), 20 total picks correct.
12. GruntMark: 27.62 points (0.00 last week), 15 total picks correct.
13. SeanMcG: 26.14 points (0.00 last week), 18 total picks correct.
14. I Effin Rule: 22.15 points (0.00 last week), 14 total picks correct.
15. mjdgoldeneye: 14.04 points (0.00 last week), 6 total picks correct.
16. Jaded: 10.24 points (0.00 last week), 5 total picks correct.
17. Prophet: 9.40 points (0.00 last week), 6 total picks correct.
18. Ian Carlisle: 7.05 points (0.00 last week), 4 total picks correct.
Unread 03-20-2012, 08:51 PM
Phenom

OMEGA DIVISION: Rannulf von Krüshengberg (6-9, 19%) vs. Dante Lorenzo (5-10, 15%)
OMEGA DIVISION: Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (9-6, 12%) vs. Ian Carlisle (4-11, 27%)
Unread 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Super Star

Holy shazbot how did that just happen.

Quote:
@PizzaMaskIII- Duality is a myth. There are never two sides of a person. There are always III.