Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-14-2016, 09:48 AM
Lukkearthur's Avatar
Lukkearthur Lukkearthur is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 199
Default Real World Data January 2005

So my good friend That Kryten Guy / ParagonKi started a 2005 mod set in January. Since I dont believe he has finished the mod I have took on the task of putting in some final touches. Im not sure how much is finished so I will need feed back as people test it.



All images are on the typical silver background and Kykys for the workers.

Update 1.8 (To Be Released)
2133 Workers (296 to Debut)
94 Agers
60 Companies (26 Set to open)
10 Starting Storylines (WIP)
41 Free Pictures

To Do List:
Add more companies to debut
Add more workers to debut
More agers
Assign body types
Assign home reigons
Work on picture pack
Assign correct pictures



Pictures and Data

Update 1.2 - Fixed Errors

Update 1.3 - More Pictures, Fixed Stats

Update 1.4 - More Pictures, Workers, Starting Storylines and Companies to Debut

Update 1.5 - Fixed Errors, Replace .mdb from 1.4

Update 1.6 - WWE Worker Pictures Assigned, WWE Body Types Assigned

Update 1.7 - More Worker Pics, Body Types and Home Regions Assigned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
I finished some work for it and I would like to share it.

Think of it as either an unoffical 1.75 update as it's rather minimal so far. As always, feedback is very welcome and appreciated.



Download links:

Data
Picture Pack: Coming soon (my upload speed sucks, the original one should work for now.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
I finished some work for it and I would like to share it.

Think of it as either an unoffical 1.75 update as it's rather minimal so far. As always, feedback is very welcome and appreciated.



Download links:

Data: Current Update 1.7.5.1
Picture Pack: For now, this only includes the revamped Broadcasters folder, I'd recommend deleting yours and replacing it with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
New Release 1.8 - BETA!

This took a bit longer than I'd like and it's not fully done yet. There's some things yet to be added/tweaked but I felt it was good enough for people to play and in a way, test it for me.



I also cleaned-up the people pack a bit as it contains a lot of pics for just one worker at times. This release does not feature the new pic-pack yet as I'm not done working on it yet.

Sorry for the delay, have fun and tell me what needs to be changed!
Thank you to Shift for this most recent update!

Last edited by Lukkearthur : 03-17-2017 at 05:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-14-2016, 12:33 PM
HWRP HWRP is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 34
Default

Thanks for all the effort put into this.

I'm having a quick look at the data now. I've had a look at the likes of Styles, Danielson, Punk, Joe and their stats do seem too low in some areas for 2005.

Some popularity may have to be looked at, as for example I looked at Bobby Roode who had 0 popularity in the USA even though he was on TV a lot for TNA in 2004 as apart of Team Canada

Pictures wise, all of the pictures I've seen for people in the game world so far belong in 2008 onwards!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-14-2016, 01:00 PM
Lukkearthur's Avatar
Lukkearthur Lukkearthur is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWRP View Post
Thanks for all the effort put into this.

I'm having a quick look at the data now. I've had a look at the likes of Styles, Danielson, Punk, Joe and their stats do seem too low in some areas for 2005.

Some popularity may have to be looked at, as for example I looked at Bobby Roode who had 0 popularity in the USA even though he was on TV a lot for TNA in 2004 as apart of Team Canada

Pictures wise, all of the pictures I've seen for people in the game world so far belong in 2008 onwards!
Thank you for the feedback, I'll fix up some of the worker stats and popularities for the next update. The pictures where a hard one to do, getting good quality pictures from 2005. The picture pack will definitely need continuous work.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-14-2016, 04:52 PM
Mildly_Amusing's Avatar
Mildly_Amusing Mildly_Amusing is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 125
Default

Cool mate, didn't know you were working on this! I'll check it out and let you know if I see anything missing or that needs fixed
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 09-14-2016, 05:19 PM
Idolized's Avatar
Idolized Idolized is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 791
Default

Was this based on The Reign of Terror Mod? There's an organic style picture pack I made that was released with that mod that should be era specific.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 09-14-2016, 05:39 PM
Mildly_Amusing's Avatar
Mildly_Amusing Mildly_Amusing is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 125
Default

Just a quick heads up Lukke, this version has a few starting errors. Both are to do with Mexican title holders so you might want to lukke in to them :P
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-14-2016, 05:43 PM
Lukkearthur's Avatar
Lukkearthur Lukkearthur is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mildly_Amusing View Post
Just a quick heads up Lukke, this version has a few starting errors. Both are to do with Mexican title holders so you might want to lukke in to them :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idolized View Post
Was this based on The Reign of Terror Mod? There's an organic style picture pack I made that was released with that mod that should be era specific.
I think there was an organic picture pack made but personally I prefer a kyky picture pack so Im hoping to move all the pictures to that. I will have a lukke into that Mild .
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 09-14-2016, 06:46 PM
SpinX22 SpinX22 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Sudbury, Ontario
Posts: 7
Default

a couple of things I noticed while giving it a quick look:

YouTube should be set to free to air not PPV
There is no need to have pregnancy as an injury anymore
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 09-14-2016, 06:55 PM
Lukkearthur's Avatar
Lukkearthur Lukkearthur is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinX22 View Post
a couple of things I noticed while giving it a quick look:

YouTube should be set to free to air not PPV
There is no need to have pregnancy as an injury anymore
Thank you I will fix it.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 09-15-2016, 02:51 AM
mjmiller2010's Avatar
mjmiller2010 mjmiller2010 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 188
Default

Do you need any help making people cuts? Be happy to help as much as possible
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 09-15-2016, 04:13 AM
Lukkearthur's Avatar
Lukkearthur Lukkearthur is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjmiller2010 View Post
Do you need any help making people cuts? Be happy to help as much as possible
That would be amazing ill try and compile a list of workers I need pictures for.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 09-15-2016, 04:28 AM
mjmiller2010's Avatar
mjmiller2010 mjmiller2010 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukkearthur View Post
That would be amazing ill try and compile a list of workers I need pictures for.
And if you could send me the background template as well. I think I have a list of the workers needed based off the mod (worker>filter>has no picture) but if there are additional ones I'm more than happy to get those as well
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 09-15-2016, 05:41 AM
Lukkearthur's Avatar
Lukkearthur Lukkearthur is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjmiller2010 View Post
And if you could send me the background template as well. I think I have a list of the workers needed based off the mod (worker>filter>has no picture) but if there are additional ones I'm more than happy to get those as well
I never knew about that filter thank you, Ill assign pictures to the workers whos pictures I do have but the names dont match up. And then I'll see who I dont have pictures for
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 09-15-2016, 11:13 AM
Lukkearthur's Avatar
Lukkearthur Lukkearthur is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 199
Default

Update 1.3 - More Pictures, Fixed Stats
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 09-17-2016, 10:29 AM
WECNeverDie WECNeverDie is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ireland
Posts: 89
Default

Awesome stuff. Would love to use a mod for this time period.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.