Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-11-2018, 07:48 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz468 View Post
Is The Supreme Warlord meant to start as a heel in AACW? His bio and the fact that he just recently won the six-man tourney with Scorpion and The Perfect Weapon imply that he should be a face.

EDIT: Also, I'd love that Junior Heavyweight belt for AACW that you were talking about.
He is supposed to be a face, I'll fix that in the next update. I'll see what I can do about the belt. True story, I was half way done with a sweet looking AOA womens title last night and I completely forgot to save my progress. I run out and grab some dinner and when I get back the stupid computer had restarted and installed updates......#%^#%^^##%#%^^%#%^!!!!!!

Quote:
So you guys are booking GEW, you have to decide who's winning the Majestic Melee (Royal Rumble) in month one. Chris Millennium is the heel champion who, by storyline, would be defending his title against Jimmy Hustle at the Majestic Melee PPV. Also, Dylan Jude has the Astronomical Advantage briefcase. So, who wins the Majestic Melee, and who does he challenge at Global Showcase in March? Where does Dylan Jude fit in?

Top Candidates:

- Damon Diggs: Probably who Larry McMasters wants to win.

- Jimmy Hustle: Lose the title match, come back and win the MM later?

- Chris Millennium: Same as Hustle.

- Colton Riddle: Have him turn on Millennium leading up to the match. Maybe at a "Bash Of Brotherhood?"

- SoulTaker: Taker vs. Hustle for the strap in the main event? Smark drool.
SoulTaker vs Hustle is bigger then a championship, roll with that feud if JH doesn't win the strap.

I like the Colton Riddle idea or just let D. Jude cash in and roll with some new blood.
Unread 07-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Phenom

Quote:
So you guys are booking GEW, you have to decide who's winning the Majestic Melee (Royal Rumble) in month one. Chris Millennium is the heel champion who, by storyline, would be defending his title against Jimmy Hustle at the Majestic Melee PPV. Also, Dylan Jude has the Astronomical Advantage briefcase. So, who wins the Majestic Melee, and who does he challenge at Global Showcase in March? Where does Dylan Jude fit in?

Top Candidates:

- Damon Diggs: Probably who Larry McMasters wants to win.

- Jimmy Hustle: Lose the title match, come back and win the MM later?

- Chris Millennium: Same as Hustle.

- Colton Riddle: Have him turn on Millennium leading up to the match. Maybe at a "Bash Of Brotherhood?"

- SoulTaker: Taker vs. Hustle for the strap in the main event? Smark drool.
It has to be Jude cashing in to win the title and Xander Sorenson winning the Melee to set up a match with his old partner for me. Sorenson has everything needed in terms of performance skills/look/charisma and winning the Melee to take on his old partner can instantly elevate him into the Main Event where he probably belongs. Will just take a bit of work on the shows in the weeks before to get his pop up.

I'd have Jude cash in during a Hustle/Millennium clash at the Melee to ruin that match so I could drag that one out until Global Showcase too.

Last edited by Markw : 07-11-2018 at 12:16 PM.
Unread 07-11-2018, 02:40 PM
Rookie

Loving the mod willrOck. Having my most fun with AWO as I expected can't wait for the debut of the NWO to beat the hell out of Zues.
Unread 07-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markw View Post
It has to be Jude cashing in to win the title and Xander Sorenson winning the Melee to set up a match with his old partner for me. Sorenson has everything needed in terms of performance skills/look/charisma and winning the Melee to take on his old partner can instantly elevate him into the Main Event where he probably belongs. Will just take a bit of work on the shows in the weeks before to get his pop up.

I'd have Jude cash in during a Hustle/Millennium clash at the Melee to ruin that match so I could drag that one out until Global Showcase too.
I like the Xander idea. Unfortunately it's a little late in my save (Wk 3) to start building him like that and have him ready for the PPV.

I have an idea in my save of what I'm gonna do. I'll just say why have Jude cash in so early when he has until June to cash in?
Unread 07-11-2018, 05:31 PM
Super Star

Ok I just need to ask...the Bruised Vagina injury for Hustle, what is that actually supposed to be? Like a madeup thing, a silly in-joke? I don't get it.
Unread 07-11-2018, 07:26 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pteroid View Post
Ok I just need to ask...the Bruised Vagina injury for Hustle, what is that actually supposed to be? Like a madeup thing, a silly in-joke? I don't get it.
I think it's a "lost smile" thing but I don't really find it very funny, honestly. Not trying to preach some sort of "higher moral ground" but it just seemed kind of weird to see/read. I actually thought it was an error.
Unread 07-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markw View Post

I like this idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathZone2 View Post
Loving the mod willrOck. Having my most fun with AWO as I expected can't wait for the debut of the NWO to beat the hell out of Zues.
That's awesome, I'm glad someone is playing as AWO. Have you scooped up the NWO from the FA pool yet? If not you totally should.

Quote:
I like the Xander idea. Unfortunately it's a little late in my save (Wk 3) to start building him like that and have him ready for the PPV.

I have an idea in my save of what I'm gonna do. I'll just say why have Jude cash in so early when he has until June to cash in?
Let me guess, the match is changed to a championship scramble and Conquistador #1 ends up winning the title. Was I close?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peria View Post
I think it's a "lost smile" thing but I don't really find it very funny, honestly. Not trying to preach some sort of "higher moral ground" but it just seemed kind of weird to see/read. I actually thought it was an error.
It was an inside joke from my personal game that I just left in the DB. I am going to remove it b/c I'm tired of hearing about it.
Unread 07-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Major League

New link with some minor errrors fixed:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ly4y3d...verse_Data.zip

Also, here is an AOA Womens Championship for those of you who want to make a womens division...

I should hopefully have an AACW Jr HW belt done tomorrow
Unread 07-11-2018, 09:51 PM
Major League

Are these belts in the latest Graphic pack or should I be downloading them as you update here in the thread?
Unread 07-11-2018, 09:57 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by d12345 View Post
Are these belts in the latest Graphic pack or should I be downloading them as you update here in the thread?
They aren't in the latest graphic pack yet. I'll put them in their eventually when I have them all done so if you want to use them now go ahead and download them.
Unread 07-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Major League

That belt looks great. The side plates looks like middle fingers.
Unread 07-11-2018, 11:26 PM
Super Star

Megaweight Ninja has D+'s across his gimmick skills
Unread 07-12-2018, 01:23 AM
Super Star

Decided to give AACW a go and this was my first result:

I think I may need to really throw my stars out hard on this...
Unread 07-12-2018, 01:26 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by willr0ck View Post
New link with some minor errrors fixed:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ly4y3d...verse_Data.zip

Also, here is an AOA Womens Championship for those of you who want to make a womens division...

I should hopefully have an AACW Jr HW belt done tomorrow
Really like this. Thank you. It'll come in handy when I run AOA. I'm booking week 3's Mayhem for GEW right now. Having fun so far. I'm running an 8-man tournament for the European strap right now because I had to suspend Phonte Patterson. Still kinda unsure how I'm gonna book the PPV but the card is pretty much set.
Unread 07-12-2018, 07:40 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyWillyWilly View Post
That belt looks great. The side plates looks like middle fingers.
Thanks, that was not my intention but I am all for more middle fingers

Quote:
Megaweight Ninja has D+'s across his gimmick skills
Yeah, I was struggling with that. All in all I think D+ is way too high for a guy with that skill set. (In all seriousness, must have forgotten about ninja yeti. I'll fix that in the next release)

Quote:
Decided to give AACW a go and this was my first result:

I think I may need to really throw my stars out hard on this...
I think you did a pretty darn good job there. AACW is supposed to be the more difficult company to book.

Just out of curiosity, how many backstage incidents did you have?

Lmao at that Supreme Warlord promo!

Quote:
Really like this. Thank you. It'll come in handy when I run AOA. I'm booking week 3's Mayhem for GEW right now. Having fun so far. I'm running an 8-man tournament for the European strap right now because I had to suspend Phonte Patterson. Still kinda unsure how I'm gonna book the PPV but the card is pretty much set.
Glad you like it! Man I hate Phonte got suispended, but I love a good excuse to run a tournament. Let me know how the ppv goes, I'm anxious to see who is going to Wrestlm...errr, I mean Global Showcase.