Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #361  
Unread 12-11-2018, 11:59 AM
Historian's Avatar
Historian Historian is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,505
Default

[Friday, Week 4, July, 2018]

I sat in my office. It was getting late -- past supper time, but there was still work to be done to get ready for tomorrow. Independence was another adventurous show for us. We were presenting our second Rocky Mountain Street Fight -- this time between Primus and Wolf. It will hopefully be the hard-hitting, physical contest that I know it can be. I looked down at the paperwork in front of me. There was a knock on my door and the specimen known as Running Wolf was standing in the doorway.

The Apache was as big as ever and he looked at me concerned. “You got a second, Rob?”

I looked at him and nodded my head, motioning for him to take a seat, but he doesn’t take a seat. He just stands in front of me. “Ricky and Pee-Wee called me. They’re being very aggressive with their offer. They want me down there as soon as I can finish up here. They want to try to replicate Me versus The Hazard Gang -- just there.”

I leaned back in my chair and ran my fingers through my hair. I was used to this by now. We had a good little spell after Dillon left where no one essential got poached. This is why the school was so important. Why guys like Puder and Holly were so important. Restocking the shelves after the poaching. Then I looked at him. “But they only have Dillon.”

From behind him, Buck, Wes, and Brad emerged. They were waiting. Waiting for him to break the ground. “Uh. Not any more.” Brad said. His drawl thick. “They off’ed us a chance to come down as a unit.”

I looked at all four of them. “So wait. I’m losing all four of you? When?”

Wolf nodded. “Tomorrow will be my last show. I’ll put over Primus so you can further solidify him and we can bring my chapter here to a close.” He approached the desk and stuck out a meaty hand. I shook it while standing up.

“Thank you for everything.” I said. I wasn’t happy. I was losing four guys. All of whom were factoring in to major plans. I had given The Hazard Gang a lighter schedule since Dillon left, but was about to ramp them back up with a major feud with The House of Stone. That was going to have to change now. “What about you three?” I turned to them. I couldn’t be mad. They had put their time in. Bradley was Mid Atlantic Champion, Wes had been successful in IPW and he and Buck had been twice my tag team champions. Buck had come close to stardom with RIPW before being sent packing. They deserved an opportunity to go together. To be stars. If Ricky wanted to steal what we had done down here and put it on his television -- fine. I couldn’t hold that against him. That is how wrestling had always worked. Guys would work in angle in one territory and then take it to another. Careers were built that way.

“Next week.” Buck replied. He couldn’t meet my eyes. He knew this was putting me in a tough position. It meant I wouldn’t be able to finish them up at Rocky Mountain Wrestling Live. It also meant that it was too late to change the card for tomorrow to give them a match where they could put somebody over.

“Well. Okay then.” I said. I wanted to yell. Wanted to tell them to stay longer. To give me more time. To at least let me have them put someone over on their way out. But that wasn’t going to work. I wasn’t a yeller. It wasn’t fair to them. They were young and just wanted guaranteed money and an opportunity to chase a dream. I had been no different. I could not fault them for taking the opportunity that was presented to you. “I’ll hate to see you all go, but I understand. Give ‘em hell in Los Angeles.”

There were pleasantries exchanged -- tomorrow would be the goodbyes. This was just the perfunctory ‘we’re leaving’ meeting. We were going to have retool our roster. Four guys leaving. That was a hard pill to swallow. Hopefully there wouldn’t be more…

They exited and my phone rang. I picked it up. “This is Robert...Oh, hello. You’ve got to be kidding me. All three of them? Really? Crap…”

Quote:
The show should be up tonight! I've gotten it all written, just need to format it and get it posted. I wanted to post this little piece of narrative writing before hand and I wanted to pose the question. Which three wrestlers do you think will also be leaving Rocky Mountain Wrestling in the coming weeks and where are they going!?!

I expected to lose Running Wolf -- I never expected him to stay as long as he did, so that didn't hurt. They came for all three Hazard Gang members within a few days of each other (I assume because Buck and Wes were in a team together, Bradley was independent of them), so for narrative purposes I made it that they were taking the whole unit. They did not take Duke; however, so I still get to keep him and figure out what I want to do with him!

TCW has really been on a hiring spree -- they've hired a bunch of wrestlers as of late to make up for the sheer lack of talent they've lost else where. They've let most guys over 40 go in the past couple of years (Peak's gone, Vessey's gone, one of the New Wave is gone, Brent Hill's gone, Joel Bryant's gone), they lost Andrews, Chord, Golden, Hawkins, and Stone). They've been trying to restock their roster, which I'm actually a fan of.

But yes, what three wrestlers are leaving? Where are they going? (HINT: They are all signing with the same company)
Reply With Quote
  #362  
Unread 12-11-2018, 12:28 PM
Leion's Avatar
Leion Leion is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
[Friday, Week 4, July, 2018]

I sat in my office. It was getting late -- past supper time, but there was still work to be done to get ready for tomorrow. Independence was another adventurous show for us. We were presenting our second Rocky Mountain Street Fight -- this time between Primus and Wolf. It will hopefully be the hard-hitting, physical contest that I know it can be. I looked down at the paperwork in front of me. There was a knock on my door and the specimen known as Running Wolf was standing in the doorway.

The Apache was as big as ever and he looked at me concerned. “You got a second, Rob?”

I looked at him and nodded my head, motioning for him to take a seat, but he doesn’t take a seat. He just stands in front of me. “Ricky and Pee-Wee called me. They’re being very aggressive with their offer. They want me down there as soon as I can finish up here. They want to try to replicate Me versus The Hazard Gang -- just there.”

I leaned back in my chair and ran my fingers through my hair. I was used to this by now. We had a good little spell after Dillon left where no one essential got poached. This is why the school was so important. Why guys like Puder and Holly were so important. Restocking the shelves after the poaching. Then I looked at him. “But they only have Dillon.”

From behind him, Buck, Wes, and Brad emerged. They were waiting. Waiting for him to break the ground. “Uh. Not any more.” Brad said. His drawl thick. “They off’ed us a chance to come down as a unit.”

I looked at all four of them. “So wait. I’m losing all four of you? When?”

Wolf nodded. “Tomorrow will be my last show. I’ll put over Primus so you can further solidify him and we can bring my chapter here to a close.” He approached the desk and stuck out a meaty hand. I shook it while standing up.

“Thank you for everything.” I said. I wasn’t happy. I was losing four guys. All of whom were factoring in to major plans. I had given The Hazard Gang a lighter schedule since Dillon left, but was about to ramp them back up with a major feud with The House of Stone. That was going to have to change now. “What about you three?” I turned to them. I couldn’t be mad. They had put their time in. Bradley was Mid Atlantic Champion, Wes had been successful in IPW and he and Buck had been twice my tag team champions. Buck had come close to stardom with RIPW before being sent packing. They deserved an opportunity to go together. To be stars. If Ricky wanted to steal what we had done down here and put it on his television -- fine. I couldn’t hold that against him. That is how wrestling had always worked. Guys would work in angle in one territory and then take it to another. Careers were built that way.

“Next week.” Buck replied. He couldn’t meet my eyes. He knew this was putting me in a tough position. It meant I wouldn’t be able to finish them up at Rocky Mountain Wrestling Live. It also meant that it was too late to change the card for tomorrow to give them a match where they could put somebody over.

“Well. Okay then.” I said. I wanted to yell. Wanted to tell them to stay longer. To give me more time. To at least let me have them put someone over on their way out. But that wasn’t going to work. I wasn’t a yeller. It wasn’t fair to them. They were young and just wanted guaranteed money and an opportunity to chase a dream. I had been no different. I could not fault them for taking the opportunity that was presented to you. “I’ll hate to see you all go, but I understand. Give ‘em hell in Los Angeles.”

There were pleasantries exchanged -- tomorrow would be the goodbyes. This was just the perfunctory ‘we’re leaving’ meeting. We were going to have retool our roster. Four guys leaving. That was a hard pill to swallow. Hopefully there wouldn’t be more…

They exited and my phone rang. I picked it up. “This is Robert...Oh, hello. You’ve got to be kidding me. All three of them? Really? Crap…”
The way you phrased the last sentence makes me feel it is a group, with that said, I think it is the Devil's Rejects stable, as for the company, hmm either. USPW or TCW, so I would go for TCW since they need fresh recruits.
Reply With Quote
  #363  
Unread 12-11-2018, 01:20 PM
Herrbear's Avatar
Herrbear Herrbear is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Glendora, CA
Posts: 595
Default

Great cliffhanger.
Reply With Quote
  #364  
Unread 12-11-2018, 01:22 PM
MisterRomanini's Avatar
MisterRomanini MisterRomanini is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Rio de Janeiro
Posts: 1,203
Default

I would feel kinda bad if it was the Devil's Rejects but I would wish good luck to them.

Just hope Riley isn't on this list though.
Reply With Quote
  #365  
Unread 12-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Historian's Avatar
Historian Historian is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterRomanini View Post
I would feel kinda bad if it was the Devil's Rejects but I would wish good luck to them.

Just hope Riley isn't on this list though.
Have no fear, Riley is safe!
Reply With Quote
  #366  
Unread 12-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Theheel's Avatar
Theheel Theheel is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Maple Valley, WA
Posts: 1,121
Default

My guess is USPW and the 3 guys are

KC
Primus
Marcel

At first I was thinking RIPW likely because of some call ups to New York....
Reply With Quote
  #367  
Unread 12-11-2018, 05:33 PM
Historian's Avatar
Historian Historian is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,505
Default RMW Presents: Independence


Independence
Saturday, Week 4, July, 2018
Live from the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM Bell Time
Also Aired On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network

Opening Match
Independence Day Battle Royal
25 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal
Featuring All Your Favorite Rocky Mountain stars!

In a decent match, Clyde Puder won a battle royal in 14:46. The other members of the 'final four' were Keith Holly, Hugh Ancrie and Johnny Anderson, with Keith Holly being the final elimination. Keith Holly got the most eliminations over the course of the match. C-.


Bulldozer Brandon Smith cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Marcel LeFleur. D+

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs.
“Bulldozer” Brandon Smith versus Marcel LeFleur

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Marcel LeFleur in 10:12 by pinfall with a Tombstone Piledriver. C+

Special Attraction
Number One Contenders Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs. w/
The Celestial Bodies versus The Ring Generals w/ Lisa Bowen

In a decent match, The Ring Generals defeated The Celestial Bodies in 13:45 when Marv Statler defeated Star Master by pinfall with a Wheelbarrow Bomb after Lisa Bowen interfered. D+.


Riley McManus cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Acid. C.

Semi Main Event
Winner Receives A Future Title Shot
Forty-Five Minute Time Limit
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs.
“The Georgia Bulldog” Riley McManus versus Acid

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Riley McManus defeated Acid in 14:04 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. C.

Main Event

Rocky Mountain Street Fight
Sixty Minute Time Limit
vs. w/
“The Pride of the Apache Nation” Running Wolf versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen © w/ Lisa Bowen

In a superb match, Primus Allen defeated Running Wolf in a 1 vs 1 - Rocky Mountain Street Fight match in 22:53 by pinfall with a Running Powerslam following interference from Cameron Vessey. Primus Allen makes defence number 4 of his Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship title. C.


After the match Cameron Vessey and Primus Allen are joined by The Ring Generals, who launch a 4-1 on Running Wolf assault until the locker room empties to chase them away. D-.

Overall: This show raised our popularity. C-
Reply With Quote
  #368  
Unread 12-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Leion's Avatar
Leion Leion is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 253
Default

Well another bitter sweet farewell, Running Wolf had a great run with RMW, and hope he does well in TCW. Looks like a new group of Bowen's monsters arrived at the scene.
Reply With Quote
  #369  
Unread 12-11-2018, 08:39 PM
Historian's Avatar
Historian Historian is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leion View Post
Well another bitter sweet farewell, Running Wolf had a great run with RMW, and hope he does well in TCW. Looks like a new group of Bowen's monsters arrived at the scene.
She's my top manager! Have to keep her flush with talent!
Reply With Quote
  #370  
Unread 12-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Historian's Avatar
Historian Historian is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,505
Default

August is our home of Gold Rush -- which this year will be expanded to two nights and sixteen guys competing. The first night will be just the first round and two non tournament matches. The second night will also feature two non tournament matches, but will feature the final three rounds of the tournament.

We’ve been hit hard here in August. Running Wolf was the first to go -- to TCW. That’s why he lost to Primus at Independence -- it closed the chapter on their best-of-three series and allowed Wolf to focus on his transition down to Los Angeles. I didn’t realize he was going to be joined by the rest of the Hazard Gang. Bradley, Buck, and Wes were all signed -- which was a big hit to me. I had cycled the Hazard Gang off focus for a few months, but only so I could bring them back in the second half of the year with a planned program with the House of Stone. That’s not going to happen.

South of the Border also came calling for three of its former stars. They must have decided they wanted to horde assets again -- because they definitely don’t need all of the talent they have. They can’t use them all, but with Champagne Lover out filming a movie, maybe they thought they needed more talent? Anyway, Boom-Boom, Angel of Mercy, and Star Master were all headed back to Mexico. That’s seven guys this month. We had been doing okay for the past few months, only losing a couple. August has not been kind to us, though.

My eyes were on Rocky Mountain Wrestling Live #8 though. That was our next step. We had to rebound. I would be finishing up Boom-Boom and The Celestial Bodies there -- like true professionals they agreed to finish out the bookings before reporting for duty.

I was also going to break trend and pair Joel with a veteran. I had not been thrilled with Art Reed’s recent performances and I was hoping that pairing him with another seasoned vet might help him shake off the funk he was in.

Quote:
Rocky Mountain Wrestling Live #8
Saturday, Week 2, August, 2018
Live from the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM Bell Time
Also Aired On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network.

Main Event
RMW Can-Am Championship
Sixty Minute Time Limit
“Pure Athlete” Art Reed versus “The Straight Shooter” Joel Bryant ©

Semi Main Event
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “The Machine” Brent Hill

Special Attraction
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Celestial Bodies versus The Devil’s Rejects

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
Boom-Boom Jamaica versus Brett Dewes

Special Attraction
Top Graduate Tournament Preview
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
Blue Tiger versus AG5000

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Princeton Pryce versus Franklin Rush
Reply With Quote
  #371  
Unread 12-11-2018, 10:04 PM
moafnsteel's Avatar
moafnsteel moafnsteel is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 980
Default

Rocky Mountain Wrestling Live #8
Saturday, Week 2, August, 2018
Live from the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM Bell Time
Also Aired On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network.

Main Event
RMW Can-Am Championship
Sixty Minute Time Limit
“Pure Athlete” Art Reed versus “The Straight Shooter” Joel Bryant ©

Semi Main Event
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “The Machine” Brent Hill

Special Attraction
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Celestial Bodies versus The Devil’s Rejects

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
Boom-Boom Jamaica versus Brett Dewes

Special Attraction
Top Graduate Tournament Preview
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
Blue Tiger versus AG5000

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Princeton Pryce versus Franklin Rush
I am a huge Princeton Pryce gan
Reply With Quote
  #372  
Unread 12-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Leion's Avatar
Leion Leion is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 253
Default

Main Event
RMW Can-Am Championship
Sixty Minute Time Limit
“Pure Athlete” Art Reed versus “The Straight Shooter” Joel Bryant ©

Semi Main Event
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “The Machine” Brent Hill

Special Attraction
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Celestial Bodies versus The Devil’s Rejects
Well I am glad I was wrong with the last one, as it would sting a lot more if the home grown talent was poached, still seeing people go sucks.
Special Attraction
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
Boom-Boom Jamaica versus Brett Dewes

Special Attraction
Top Graduate Tournament Preview
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
Blue Tiger versus AG5000

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Princeton Pryce versus Franklin Rush
Reply With Quote
  #373  
Unread 12-11-2018, 10:46 PM
Theheel's Avatar
Theheel Theheel is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Maple Valley, WA
Posts: 1,121
Default

Rocky Mountain Wrestling Live #8
Saturday, Week 2, August, 2018
Live from the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM Bell Time
Also Aired On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network.

Main Event
RMW Can-Am Championship
Sixty Minute Time Limit
“Pure Athlete” Art Reed versus “The Straight Shooter” Joel Bryant ©
Sadly I think Art is done

Semi Main Event
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “The Machine” Brent Hill


Special Attraction
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Celestial Bodies versus The Devil’s Rejects
The depth loss hurts


Special Attraction
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
Boom-Boom Jamaica versus Brett Dewes

Special Attraction
Top Graduate Tournament Preview
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
Blue Tiger versus AG5000

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Princeton Pryce versus Franklin Rush
Not sure why but I like Rush
Reply With Quote
  #374  
Unread 12-12-2018, 01:35 AM
smw88's Avatar
smw88 smw88 is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 2,021
Default

RMW Can-Am Championship
Sixty Minute Time Limit
“Pure Athlete” Art Reed versus “The Straight Shooter” Joel Bryant ©

Semi Main Event
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “The Machine” Brent Hill

Special Attraction
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Celestial Bodies versus The Devil’s Rejects

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
Boom-Boom Jamaica versus Brett Dewes

Special Attraction
Top Graduate Tournament Preview
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
Blue Tiger versus AG5000

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Princeton Pryce versus Franklin Rush
Reply With Quote
  #375  
Unread 12-12-2018, 10:56 AM
Historian's Avatar
Historian Historian is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,505
Default


Clyde Puder was a simple man. A gentle man -- if not sometimes confused for a simpleton. He had grown up in Arkansas on a dairy farm. As a boy, he had worked hard. He had always been gifted with size, but he had little interest in competitive sports. He liked wrestling from a young age. Had got SWF tapes from blcokbuster as a kid. He watched Sam Strong body slam Bruce the Giant and it was the most amazing thing he had seen as a kid. He wanted to be just like Sam Strong -- and genetics were good to him. He watched the HCG show religiously for Sam and Rip. Big and burly. Six feet ten inches and three hundred and nineteen pounds. He was in great shape despite never being a gym rat. A life doing hard work would do that for you.

When he graduated high school, he packed everything he owned into his old Dodge truck and made the drive from Arkansas to Denver. He wanted to train and he wanted to train with someone who had their own promotion. Robert Oxford’s Rocky Mountain Wrestling fit that bill. He only knew a little bit about Robert --- had seen him on the TCW shows but he’d only seen him as a tag team guy, and even then he didn’t see him until after his tag team dominance -- when he and Joel were a team stuck in the middle of the pack. Winning some, losing some. Clyde didn’t care that. He had thought about the Mid Atlantic Boot Camp, but that school was more expensive and had never put out anyone of his size. Robert was featuring big guys on a regular basis.

Clyde had also thought about the Titan Factory with Dread -- but then Dread died and the school closed so that had closed the door on that option. Instead if was Denver. The Mile High City. From his first day of training, he was compared to Jakob Yoder. Jakob had been the first graduate. He had been the first student. The Mennonite Mammoth who was around for a couple of months before he went to RIPW -- where he just finished a long reign as RIPW USA Champion. Jakob was a budding star in the wrestling business. He was the gem of the school -- at least until Clyde. Clyde was as big as Jakob, but he was in better shape. Was just as good of an in ring worker, probably a better promo. He was developing into a star in his own right. He was aware of that. He had worked hard. Had put the time in. He wanted to be the top guy. He knew he had competition from Keith -- Keith was big and burly and had star quality out the rear-end with his tattoos and hands the size of frying pans.

But Clyde was the Hillbilly Hammer -- a Sam Strong mixed with Al and Pete and a Bruce. Clyde could work -- he was a good brawler. He understood the business. He studied it. He wasn’t a partier. He didn’t chase women. He watched tape. He studied. Robert had given him tape on Eddie Peak, Brandon James, Dread, Bruce, Pete Hall, Sam Strong -- all of the great big guys. Robert was grooming Clyde to be his big babyface star -- Clyde knew that. Clyde knew what the expectation was.

He had been told that Robert’s heart broke when Jakob signed with RIPW. Robert had mentioned before his dislike of the Eisen family. The way they present wrestling. The gimmicks they’ve given talent that he felt hampered them. The talent they’ve ran through. The business they closed and the way they changed the landscape of the business. Clyde believed Robert. Clyde had loved Sam Strong -- but he had been born after his run with the Eisens. Had seen sam as the face of Hollyweird Grappling Company. Had watched tapes of Bruce in Burning Hammer. Had watched whatever he could get his hands on that dairy farm in Arkansas.

It was August. Clyde had just won the Independence Battle Royal. He was gearing up for a match against “The Machine” Brent Hill. He knew with the loss of Running Wolf and the soon-to-be losses of Boom-Boom Jamaica, Star Master, and Angel of Mercy that there was now some openings for babyfaces in main programs. Clyde, despite his upbringing, wasn’t an ignorant man. He wasn’t Brett Dewes -- he wasn’t *that* smart, but he was smart enough to see openings. To see where he was needed. He knew that he and The Devil’s Rejects were all in line for some pushes with the losses that had been suffered.

Sure, American Demolition was here, but they had just signed touring contracts with Pride Glory Honor Wrestling. Same with KC. They had those deals that were going to keep them from being able to be the full fledged main babyfaces. It was an opportunity. He knew that Findlay and Brandon were better wrestlers than he was -- but they had much more experience. They were more popular. More name value on the wrestling scene.

But the iron was hot. All Clyde had to do was strike it. First he had Brent Hill. Then he had September’s Top Graduate tournament. Two chances to make a major statement. Two chances to prove his mettle. He wasn’t going to let these chances pass him by.


Quote:
Another things to the incomparable King Bison for this fantastic render of Clyde Puder -- The Hillbilly Hammer. With the loss of some of my established babyfaces (four UMC or higher babyfaces in one month hurts), it has really created an opening, so I wanted to start developing the shining gem from the babyface side, Clyde.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.