Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-22-2018, 02:40 PM
Super Star

Main Event
RMW Can-Am Championship
Sixty Minute Time Limit
“Flawless” Franklin Rush versus “The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder ©

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Animal Kingdom [American Lion and Silver Spider] versus Acid and Acid II

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time
Blue Tiger versus “The French-Canadian MVP” Marcel LeFleur

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Mt. Time Limit
Turner Bradley versus Sgt Bison
Unread 12-22-2018, 05:32 PM
Major League

Main Event
RMW Can-Am Championship
Sixty Minute Time Limit
I DO think Rush is going to be built up a bit to be a top challenger to Puder, but I think Puder is so popular at this point I can't see Rush getting the upset win JUST yet.

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Acids are doing their job of being gatekeepers for your younger guys, and I think Lion and Spider step up here.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time
On the other hand, LeFleur is also a young guy who has been putting on some solid matches and I can see him working his way onto the main show before too long.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Bison gets a solid win over the guy I can't even remember.
Unread 12-22-2018, 06:47 PM
Low Minors

Main Event
RMW Can-Am Championship
Sixty Minute Time Limit
It warms my heart to see this match, Franklin can inevitably win the match in the future. But this is Clyde's time first.

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time

Opening Match
Singles Match
Unread 12-22-2018, 10:25 PM
Minor League

After four days of reading I made it!

RMW Can-Am Championship
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Vets get win. Help progress the animal kingdom.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time

Opening Match
Singles Match
Unread 12-22-2018, 11:21 PM
All Star

Default RMW Live #14

Live #14

Saturday, Week 2, March, 2019
Live from Washington State Gymnasium, 7:30 PM Bell Time
Also Aired On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
vs.

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Sgt. Bison defeated Turner Bradley in 9:31 by pinfall with a Capital Punishment. D.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs.

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Blue Tiger defeated Marcel LeFleur in 11:57 by pinfall with a roll up. D+

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs.

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Acid and Acid II defeated The American Lion and The Silver Spider in 15:41 when Acid defeated The Silver Spider by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb.

In terms of in-ring work, Acid was head and shoulders above everyone else. The American Lion was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. D+

Clyde Puder cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Franklin Rush. B.

Main Event

Sixty Minute Time Limit
vs.

In a bout that had good wrestling but didn't have much heat, Franklin Rush defeated Clyde Puder in 22:41 by pinfall after using a foreign object. Franklin Rush wins the RMW Can-Am Championship title. C.

Overall: This show raised our popularity. C.
Unread 12-22-2018, 11:34 PM
All Star

Default RMW Presents Wrestling Summit IV

Wrestling Summit IV
Saturday, Week 4, March, 2019
Live from Washington State Gymnasium, 7:30 PM Bell Time
Also Aired On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Five Minute Time Limit
vs.
“Bulldozer” Brandon Smith versus “Intrepid” Ian Identity

In a decent match, Intrepid Ian Identity defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 14:31 by pinfall with an Identity Theft. C.

Clyde Puder cuts a backstage promo announcing he is moving full time to the end of the month shows. B+

Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
vs.
“Bad, Bad” Lenny Brown versus Frantic Ali

In a decent match, Lenny Brown defeated Frantic Ali in 14:18 by pinfall with The Star Treatment. C-

Tag Team Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs.
The Hawaiian Boys versus The Devil’s Rejects ©

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Devil's Rejects defeated The Hawaiian Boys in 14:45 when Keith Holly defeated Ekuma by pinfall with a Reaper Breaker. The Devil's Rejects make defence number 1 of their Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship titles. C+

Semi Main Event
Grudge Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs. w/
Big Bruiser Findlay versus “Cool Hand” Casey Valentine w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Big Bruiser Findlay defeated Casey Valentine in 14:24 by pinfall with an Atomic Spinebuster. B-

Main Event

Sixty Minute Time Limit
vs.
“The Georgia Bulldog” Riley McManus versus “Glorious” Logan Diaz

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Riley McManus defeated Logan Diaz in 26:11 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. Riley McManus wins the Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship title. C+

Riley McManus lifted the Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship into the air to a chorus of surprised boos. The Georgia Bulldog had cheated. Cheated to win. Cheated to defeated Logan. He looked out at his once adoring crowd and spit down onto the mat before demanding a microphone. He is given one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley McManus
“I’ve been here since day one. Since the first show. I’ve been the constant. I won the Rocky Mountain Championship for the first time in October of 2016. Over two years ago. I defended the championship seven times before losing it. Seven successful defenses -- and then I immediately won Gold Rush. Did I get a rematch? No. Not at all. I got pushed to the side. The forgotten toy of this organization. I had scratched and clawed my way to the top and lost one time.. ONE TIME and I was forgotten about. Since losing the Rocky Mountain Championship in 2017, I’ve lost three singles matches. Three.. One of those was with interference. One of those was after a weapon. The other was after interference again. I lost one singles match in two thousand and eighteen. ONE! I carried KC Glenn to the Tag Team Championships and to the first ever Oxford Invitational. I carried him all the way to a contract with Burning Hammer. He left as quick as he could. But I was here. And it took me twenty-six matches to get my rematch. Twenty-six… Primus Allen lost the title to Running Wolf and two months later had a second shot. Running Wolf defended the title successfully once and got a rematch. But what about me? Why was I so forgotten? Was it because people knew they could count on me to be professional? To show up and do what was needed? Well not any more. The Georgia Bulldog is dead. He died in the ring when I watched Logan Diaz get MY Shot at the title. He won Gold Rush III and got a shot? Where was mine from Gold Rush II? Where was my rematch?

I played nice I did. I did everything I was supposed to do and it got me nowhere. I’m the damn cornerstone of this company and it’s time I acted like it. It’s time I was treated like it. My name is Riley McManus and I am THE Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Champion once again. The Cornerstone is back where he belongs. You don’t have to like it, but you better learn to live with it -- because I’m going to be here for a long, long time.”
Riley McManus cuts a promo in the ring after his match. C

Overall: This show raised our popularity. C+
Unread 12-22-2018, 11:46 PM
All Star

So, I wanted to be able to get both RMW Live #14 and Wrestling Summit IV up before Christmas. I'll be traveling for the next couple of days to see my family (they live a few hours away, so it's not incredible traveling) and I won't be bringing my computer with me. I also am really happy where we are from a narrative stand point after these two shows.

I had to take the Can-Am title off of Clyde Puder, because frankly, he was just too over to keep the belt. I want the belt to be for guys who I'm not ready for on the main show and Clyde is definitely ready for the main roster. He's actually my most over babyface somehow. So, yeah. It was time for Flawless to get his run, plus the way people were taking to him from a narrative aspect made him the right guy for the job.

I've also been wanting to turn Riley heel for quite some time, but I needed the right opportunity. With Cameron Vessey leaving, KC leaving, Bulldozer leaving (this was his last show, hence him putting Ian over), Primus having been gone for quite some time for MMA -- and my own belief that I will be losing both Findlay and Casey soon made me need a new top heel. Riley's perfect for the role and gives me a heel who is not associated with Lisa Bowen to be at the top. Plus, I love Riley, he's been the backbone of RMW and I wanted to give him something fresh to do.

I included a little promo for you in the show to help make his heel turn that much more powerful. Hopefully it worked!

I won't be posting much over the next few days due to the holiday. I hope all of you who celebrate Christmas have a wonderful time. To those of you who may not celebrate, I still hope you have a wonderful time! Hopefully you enjoyed RMW Live #14 and Wrestling Summit IV!
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:29 AM
Low Minors

Wow! Did not expect that. I spoke to soon on Franklin and I am quite pleased with the result. But a sudden heel turn will push Riley to the very top. Brilliant promo as well, Historian. I felt that it was truly Riley's frustrations that caused the turn. Can't wait for the inevitable McManus vs Puder match.
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:50 AM
Super Star

The...THE BULLDOG BIT THE HAND THAT FEEDS!? WHY MCMANUS WHY!?
Unread 12-23-2018, 04:59 AM
Super Star

Why, Riley? You Son Of A Bitch! TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Unread 12-23-2018, 11:26 AM
Super Star

Yes I love that Riley has finally seen the light. Instead of pandering towards the worthless fans that took him for granted and forgot about him, he is taking matters into his own hands. In this business you take what you want, you don’t wait for it. Once he got rid of that KC loser, he was free to do what was needed.

Nice job Riley, we understand and appreciate what you did.
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:40 PM
Super Star

Was surprised to see McManus vs Diaz out of nowhere. Great promo though, well written and the motivation makes sense. As RMW grew and outgrew him as top face, the heel turn for these reasons makes all the sense in the world.
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:43 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley McManus View Post
“Did I get a rematch? No. Not at all. I got pushed to the side..... But I was here. And it took me twenty-six matches to get my rematch. Twenty-six… Primus Allen lost the title to Running Wolf and two months later had a second shot. Running Wolf defended the title successfully once and got a rematch.... He died in the ring when I watched Logan Diaz get MY Shot at the title. He won Gold Rush III and got a shot? Where was mine from Gold Rush II? Where was my rematch?

click for moreI think this might just be the greatest promo in CornellVerse history. Deserves to win an award. Really hopes Riley gets a big push in the new data ... he deserves it.

Last edited by KnowYourEnemy : 12-23-2018 at 02:54 PM.
Unread 12-23-2018, 01:32 PM
Minor League

I have no words. My god.
Unread 12-23-2018, 06:26 PM
Phenom

So I was going to ask where a good point to jump in at this diary is. I have just read McManus' turn and it is a changing of the guard in a sense while involving a long term roster member and a guy I absolutely love. So I am going to be starting reading this diary.

I also love the Samoan Demolition pics you have.