Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-04-2019, 09:29 PM
Phenom

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
COTT World Tag Team Championship
The Ring Generals w/ Lisa Bowen versus The Keith Brothers ©

Co Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship
Donnie J versus “The Cornerstone” Riley McManus © w/ Jeffrey Aroma

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The House of Stone [The Griffins and Ancire] versus The Warehouse [Henry & State of Destruction)

Opening Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship
The Diaz Cousins versus The Devil’s Rejects ©

Special Pre Show Attraction
Independence Day Battle Royal
30 Man Over The
$500 To Winner
Featuring: Acid, Chill, Lenny Brown, Frantic Ali, Fro Sure, James Prudence and twenty-four more Rocky Mountain Wrestling superstars!
Unread 01-04-2019, 09:50 PM
Phenom

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
COTT World Tag Team Championship

Co Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Riley McManus is the beast, he is just too good.

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit

The House of Stone [The Griffins and Ancire] versus The Warehouse [Henry & State of Destruction)

Opening Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Diaz Cousins
versus The Devil’s Rejects ©

30 Man Over The
$500 To Winner

Featuring: Acid, Chill, Lenny Brown, Frantic Ali, Fro Sure, James Prudence
Unread 01-05-2019, 12:45 AM
All Star

Default RMW Presents: Independence

Independence
Saturday, Week 4, July, 2019
Live from the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM Bell Time
Also Aired On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network

30 Man Over The
$500 To Winner
Featuring: Acid, Chill, Lenny Brown, Frantic Ali, Fro Sure, James Prudence and twenty-four more Rocky Mountain Wrestling superstars!

In a pre-show bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, James Prudence won a battle royal in 25:23. The other members of the 'final four' were Lenny Brown, Chill and Frantic Ali, with Lenny Brown being the final elimination. Chill got the most eliminations over the course of the match. C-

Quote:

Riggs: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to what promising to be another thrill-packed showing from Rocky Mountain Wrestling. We are here at the Oxford Arena for the fourth annual Independence show and it is a stacked card with three big title matches -- including the World’s Tag Team Titles being defended in our main event.

Hazard: That’s right Mike. The Keith Brothers are defending the Confederation of the Territories World Tag Team Titles against former champions, The Ring Generals. The Ring Generals are one of the most accomplished teams in wrestling today. They’re former Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling Tag Team Champions, five time New York City Wrestling tag team champions, Rocky Mountain Tag Team Champions, and held the COTT World Tag Team Titles for well over a year. The Ring Generals are a well-oiled machine and they have the brilliant Lisa Bowen in their corner helping them strategize. I’m putting all of my money on them.”

Riggs: “Don’t count out The Keith Brothers. In their first night as a team, they won the Oxford Invitational and the World Titles by defeating the Ring Generals. They grew up together. They learned to wrestle together. They’re family. They know how each other thinks. I’m thinking we might see them retain.”

Hazard: “Well you’ll be buying the beer then.”

Riggs: “In addition to the World’s Tag Team Titles being defended, Donnie J makes his long awaited Rocky Mountain Wrestling debut when he challenges The Cornerstone for the Heavyweight Championship.”

Hazard: “That’ll be a good challenge for Riley, but that belt ain’t going nowhere.”
Opening Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

vs.
The Diaz Cousins versus The Devil’s Rejects ©

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Diaz Cousins defeated The Devil's Rejects in 12:05 when Logan Diaz defeated Johnny Anderson by pinfall with a Belly To Belly Suplex. The Diaz Cousins win the Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship titles.

James Diaz was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. C+

vs.

The Diaz Cousins are celebrating their victory in the ring. Keith Holly, Johnny Anderson, Brett Dewes and Louis Tully run in and attack, beating them down into the mat. D-.

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs.

In a poor match, The House of Stone (Mark Griffin, Robby Griffin and Hugh Ancrie) defeated Lil Henry and State Of Destruction in 16:13 when Mark Griffin defeated Boneyard by pinfall with a Swinging Side Slam.

In terms of in-ring work, Mark Griffin was head and shoulders above everyone else. D+

Co Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

vs. w/

In a decent match, Riley McManus defeated Donnie J in 25:43 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex after Jeffery Aroma interfered. Riley McManus makes defence number 4 of his Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship title. D+

w/

Riley McManus picks up a microphone and looks out at the crowd. Aroma stands menacingly behind him -- protecting his boss.

"Everyone that is put in front me, I beat. Every...Last..Person... It doesn't matter who you find, Robert. It doesn't matter! I'll beat every wrestler on the planet. If they come to the Oxford Arena, I'll put them down, because I'm the best damn wrestler in this company. I am Rocky Mountain Wrestling. Donnie J found that out tonight. The pride of So-Cal, Donnie J. The independent wrestling legend."

Riley shakes his head.

"It didn't matter though. He stepped into the ring with the Cornerstone and he found out what everyone else has found out. I am not to be messed with. So find me someone else, Robert. Send anyone you want, but understand that this.."

Riley raises the Championship belt high above his head.

"Belongs to me. It will always belong to me. If you want it back, you're going to have to send an army."

Riley tosses the microphone aside. He and Aroma head to the back.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

w/ vs.

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Ring Generals defeated The Keith Brothers in 34:14 when Dean Waldorf defeated Matthew Keith by pinfall with a Wheelbarrow Bomb after Lisa Bowen interfered. The Ring Generals win the COTT World Tag Team titles. B-

Quote:

Riggs: What a night of action! We crowned new Rocky Mountain Tag Champions in the Diaz
Cousins, but I’m sure we have not seen the last of their hostilities with the Rejects. The Ring Generals won the World’s Tag Team Titles --

Hazard: Just like I said they would --

Riggs: With a little help from Lisa Bowen.

Hazard: She was just doing what they pay her to do. She doesn’t run Bowen Services because she’s an idiot, after all.

Riggs: That is true. She proved once again to be incredibly valuable at ringside. That’s it for us tonight folks. If you weren’t at the Oxford Arena tonight for Independence -- what were you waiting for? You do not want to miss another show In two weeks we return with the nineteenth installment of our RMW Live series. Next month is also the fourth annual Gold Rush tournament and you do not want to miss the wrestling world’s most talked about event.

Overall: This show raised our popularity. C+

Quote:
My plan, going forward, is going to be to try to include short promos. As we grow in size to a comfortable regional level doing just under 3,000 people a show now, plus with over 17,000 views now (I can't believe it) I wanted to up the quality of the shows. While I will never do match write ups like I tried to do in my previous diaries -- I can include some promos in the shows to help get over characters and storylines that I'm developing. Any feedback is welcome.
Unread 01-05-2019, 03:20 AM
All Star

Default RMW Live 19

Live #19
Saturday, Week 2, August 2019
Live at the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM Bell Time

Quote:

Riggs: Tonight on Rocky Mountain Wrestling Live #19, we have two huge title matches. In our main event of the evening, the Confederation of the Territories World Junior Heavyweight Championship will be defended in Rocky Mountain Wrestling for the first time since October 2017. The reigning champion, The Architect, will be defending against Elemental IV, Silver Spider, and Marcel LeFleur in what promises to be an action packed contest.

Hazard: It’s a big opportunity for three of Rocky Mountain Wrestling’s finest young junior heavyweights. A World Championship -- the opportunity to travel around the COTT defending the strap? This is a big time match with big time potential.

Riggs: Add in Sgt. Bison getting his first chance at gold as he challenges El Mitico Jr for his newly won Can-Am Championship. Bison has set Rocky Mountain Wrestling on fire since he graduated from the Rocky Mountain School of Wrestling -- and he could take the next step in his wrestling career.

Hazard: Plus, next month is the Top Graduate tournament -- an opportunity for all of the bright young talent of Rocky Mountain Wrestling to shine -- so this is a great opportunity for him and an opportunity for us to see some of the guys who might make a splash there.

Riggs: You’re absolutely right, Duke. Plus, we see the debut of the brothers from Hawaii -- Kurt and Luis Cummo who just graduated from the Rocky Mountain School of Wrestling as they take on Samoan Demolition.
Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs.
Princeton Pryce versus “Relentless” Wesley Browning

In a terrible match, Wesley Browning defeated Princeton Pryce in 10:41 by pinfall with a Phantom Bulldog. E+

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs. w/
Making Their Debut, The Cummos versus Samoan Demolition w/ Streetz

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Samoan Demolition defeated The Cummos in 9:48 when King Malietoa defeated Kurt Cummo by pinfall with a Devil's Drop.

Luis Cummo was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. D-

vs.
Samoan Demolition are celebrating their victory in the ring. Ekuma and Weatherfield run in and attack, beating them down into the mat. E

Sgt. Bison comes to the ring and grabs a microphone.

“In just a few short minutes, El Mitico Jr. will take the long walk down that aisle for the toughest match of his life. He’s not just stepping into the ring with another wrestler. He’s stepping into the ring with the Sergeant. RMW Live needs to be whipped into shape and I’m just the man to do it. I didn’t become a Sergeant by bein’ a whimp. I became a Sergeant because I know how to lead and because I get the job done. Tonight, I get the job done and I become the Can-Am Champion and I will whip this show into shape.”

He sets the microphone to the side and turns to wait El Mitico Jr’s arrival.. C.

Co Main Event
Singles Match
Forty-Five Minute Time Limit

vs.
Sgt. Bison versus “The Lucha Libre Machine” El Mitico Jr. ©

In a bout that had good wrestling but didn't have much heat, El Mítico Jr defeated Sgt. Bison in 23:20 by pinfall with a Northern Lights Suplex. El Mítico Jr makes defence number 1 of his RMW Can-Am Championship title. C.

Main Event
Four Way Dance
Sixty Minute Time Limit

vs. vs. vs.
Silver Spider versus Elemental IV versus Marcel LeFleur versus The Architect ©

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Marcel LeFleur defeated The Architect, Silver Spider and Elemental IV in 19:48 when Marcel LeFleur defeated The Architect by submission with a Parisian Chickenwing. Marcel LeFleur wins the COTT World Junior Heavyweight title.

Marcel LeFleur carried the match in terms of in-ring performance. D.

Quote:

Riggs: What a night! Marcel LeFleur captured the World Junior Heavyweight Championship in a very exciting four way. Rocky Weatherfield aligned himself with Ekuma when the two of them saved fellow Hawaiian wrestlers, the Cummos, from a post-match beatdown from Samoan Demolition.

Hazard: Not to mention El Mitico Jr’s sensational win over Sgt. Bison. While I’m sad that Bison lost -- it means he’s still eligible to compete in next month’s tournament for the Top Graduate -- and he is definitely my pick to win it.

Riggs: Before we get there, in two weeks Rocky Mountain Wrestling will be presenting the fourth annual Gold Rush tournament! Saturday Night will see the opening round, plus the Rocky Mountain Tag Team and Heavyweight Championships will be defended! Night two will see the remaining rounds of the tournament, plus a special tag team match. You do not want to miss it. Tickets are almost all gone already, so please go online to RockyMountainWrestling.com to order your tickets today! We will see you next time!

Overall: This show raised our popularity. D+
Unread 01-05-2019, 03:36 AM
All Star

We had gotten through our nineteenth edition of RMW Live. Mitico and Bison did a great job. I had big plans for Bison and with the Top Graduate tournament coming up next month, I was counting on him to be a major player in that. I had a soft spot for Mitico -- he was one of the first guys I signed when I opened up shop and I was glad to have him back.

My focus was onto Gold Rush now. For the second year in a row, it was going to be a two night event. It was our fourth Gold Rush. It was beginning to get some name value and name recognition. I wanted to put it on part with the Oxford Invitational -- which in its two presentations have been very well received.

I looked down at the line ups for the two nights. Hopefully this would be our best Gold Rush tournament yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMountainWrestling.com

Night One
Saturday, Week 4, August 2019
Live at the Oxford Arena, Special 7:00 PM

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Matthew Keith versus “The Cornerstone” Riley McManus w/ Jeffrey Aroma

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match
State of Destruction versus The Diaz Cousins

Gold Rush Tournament Opening Round
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
Block B
“Bad, Bad” Lenny Brown versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen w/ Lisa Bowen

Singles Match
Block B
Fro Sure versus The Legendary Fox Mask, Representing CZCW

Singles Match
Block B
NOTBW’s Greg Keith versus “The French Canadian MVP” Marcel LeFleur

Singles Match
Block B
Acid versus “Remarkable” Steve Flash representing NYCW

Singles Match
Block A
“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus King Kong Kennedy

Singles Match
Block A
“Mr. Impact” Hugh Ancrie versus Frantic Ali

Singles Match
Block A
Mid Atlantic Wrestling’s Hal Havard versus “The Straight Shooter” Joel Bryant

Singles Match
Block A
Chill versus Ox Mastadon
Night One was full of good potential match ups and was allowing us to present a lot of talent. Night One had all eight first round match ups, plus the Heavyweight Title and the Tag Team Titles on the line. Night Two was going to be a different beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMountainWrestling.com

Night Two
Sunday, Week 4, August 2019

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Gold Rush Finals
Block A winner versus Block B winner

Co Main Event
Tag Team Match
The Fly Boys versus McManus & Aroma

Gold Rush Tournament Semi Finals
Singles Match
Block B
? versus ?

Singles Match
Block A
? versus ?

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Diaz Family [Loga, James, and Raymond] versus The Devil’s Rejects [Holly, Anderson, & Dewes]

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
If Matthew Keith defeats Riley McManus, this will be for the Rocky Mountain Wrestling Heavyweight Championship
Matthew Keith versus Bryan Vessey w/ Lisa Bowen

Gold Rush Tournament Quarter Finals
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Fro Sure/Fox Mask versus Allen/Brown

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Keith/LeFleur versus Acid/Flash

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
Puder/Kennedy versus Ali/Ancrie

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Chill/Mastadon versus Bryant/Harvard
There would be seven tournament matches on this second show -- plus a six man tag with the debuting Raymond Diaz, plus a Tag team match, plus Matthew Keith and Bryan Vessey going at it. Presale for both nights were tremendous -- we were on track to sell out both shows at three thousand fans apiece. That would be a huge weekend for us from an attendance standpoint. If we sell 6,000 tickets in one weekend? That's a sign that we made it.

Quote:
And here are the cards for Gold Rush! Thanks again to KnowYourEnemy for the Gold Rush logo, this is the second time we've gotten to use the logo. I will post both shows back to back so they can be read as one consecutive show.
Unread 01-05-2019, 04:00 AM
All Star

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match

Singles Match
Block B

Singles Match
Block B

Singles Match
Block B

Singles Match
Block B

Singles Match
Block A

Singles Match
Block A

Singles Match
Block A

Singles Match
Block A
Chill versus Ox Mastadon

Night Two

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Gold Rush Finals
Block A winner versus Block B winner

Co Main Event
Tag Team Match

Singles Match
Block B
? versus ?

Singles Match
Block A
? versus ?

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Diaz Family [Loga, James, and Raymond] versus The Devil’s Rejects [Holly, Anderson, & Dewes]

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
If Matthew Keith defeats Riley McManus, this will be for the Rocky Mountain Wrestling Heavyweight Championship

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Unread 01-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Super Star

I like the announcers sort of setting up the show and then putting a wrap on it. I didn’t even realize (forgot actually) that Hazard was still with the company.

I like the idea of the promos in the shows. As you said it does give more story and feud immersion to the diary.

I can take or leave the banners, they do separate things but are repetitive.

Lastly also enjoy the backstage stuff. Whether it is a new relationship (liked the Riley and Lisa pairing story) or Marjorie dealing with life and production or Robert talking dojo, company numbers, etc. it’s all good

You move fast so I’ll try and get to predicting the Gold Rush in a bit
Unread 01-05-2019, 12:49 PM
Major League

Night One

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
McManus is still the man and he has longevity over Keith who is here helping out the tag team division

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match
State of Destruction are just monster sized jobbers to the stars. They don’t win here

Singles Match
Block B
Clear Primus victory. He’s a favorite to win the tournament

Singles Match
Block B

Singles Match
Block B
I like LeFleur but no way he wins here against Greg

Singles Match
Block B
Acid is the home talent in the battle of respected veterans

Singles Match
Block A
Clash of the Titans here and the Hillbilly will get the win

Singles Match
Block A

Singles Match
Block A

Singles Match
Block A
Chill versus Ox Mastadon

Night Two

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Gold Rush Finals
Clyde Puder(Block A Winner) versus Primus Allen(Block B winner)

Co Main Event
Tag Team Match

Singles Match
Block B
Greg Keith versus Primus Allen

Singles Match
Block A
Clyde Puder versus Ox Mastadon

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Fox Mask versus Allen

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Keith versus Acid

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
Puder versus Ali

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
Mastadon versus Bryant
Unread 01-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Hall of Fame

Day 1
Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match

Singles Match
Block B

Singles Match
Block B

Singles Match
Block B

Singles Match
Block B

Singles Match
Block A

Singles Match
Block A

Singles Match
Block A

Singles Match
Block A
Chill versus Ox Mastadon

Night Two

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Gold Rush Finals
Puder vs. Allen

Co Main Event
Tag Team Match

Singles Match
Block B
Allen vs. Flash

Singles Match
Block A
Puder vs. Mastadon

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Diaz Family [Logan, James, and Raymond] versus The Devil’s Rejects [Holly, Anderson, & Dewes]

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Fox Mask versus Allen

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
LeFleur versus Flash

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
Puder versus Ali

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
Mastadon versus Bryant
Unread 01-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Major League

Night One

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
In their short deal with you, the Keiths do a great job in lighting it up in the ring while putting over "your" guys.

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match
Bigger they are, harder they fall. Logan has still only been pinned once (and not cleanly) in all of RMW, by Riley McManus for the title, right?

Singles Match
Block B
Lenny has done absolutely nothing but be a gatekeeper, while Primus has held the gold and been a focal point of RMW. He may not have room in the main event since Riley is a heel, but I see him being one of the last bosses of the Gold Rush.

Singles Match
Block B
I don't see it yet but you have been making Fro Sure feel pretty important, so I see him taking the veteran down here.

Singles Match
Block B
Keith's don't job EVERY one of their matches with you. Marcel's not ready to beat a Keith and make a big run up here, evident by low rating of the Junior match (even though he carried it).

Singles Match
Block B
Acid's cool, but you haven't been using him much more than just a masked guy who wins sometimes but mostly jobs. If RMW were founded 10 years ago, Steve Flash would be where Riley is right now. Easy pick.

Singles Match
Block A
Kennedy is the bland member of the Express, while Puder is one of your best guys and rising stars right now.

Singles Match
Block A
Just based on the fact Ancrie has done a whole lot of nothing, while Ali was one of the top guys to come over from GSW.

Singles Match
Block A
Harvard gets sent back to school

Singles Match
Block A
Chill versus Ox Mastadon
Ox, being a student of Dread, has the most flavor of the two and it wouldn't make sense to bring them in and have them win if neither does anything of note here. Chill is just too bland.

---------

Night Two

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Gold Rush Finals
Primus Allen versus Clyde Puder
The iron's hot, strike it. Puder is your biggest homegrown face. The money match between him and McManus is destined, and this is how you get there. Besides, there's no other faces I can see winning and challenging McManus other than Keith but I don't see them sticking around much longer.

Co Main Event
Tag Team Match
McManus needed Aroma's help (first time ever) to beat Donnie J, and Jimmy P won the battle royal. These guys are not done fighting McManus so they get the win here, setting them up as temporary title contenders until you pull Puder's trigger.

Singles Match
Block B
Keith versus Allen
Allen gets the huge win (with maybe a bit of help) to set up a huge finals with Puder.

Singles Match
Block A
Puder versus Mastodon
Mastodon was built up through the Gold Rush as this big unstoppable monster, but he ends up against a big unstoppable monster in the Semis and goes down hard.

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Diaz Family [Logan, James, and Raymond] versus The Devil’s Rejects [Holly, Anderson, & Dewes]
Fun match, I would like to pick the Rejects winning but I don't see Ray Diaz laying down for your rookies with his family at his side.

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Keith gets a big win against a vet, giving a breather between the Gold Rush matches and putting on a solid show.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Fro Sure versus Allen
I won't be picking Fro Sure over Primus Allen any time soon here.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Keith versus Flash
Fun match you ended up with here. Keith takes the win in a respectful bout between the veteran and the youngster.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
Puder versus Ali
Easy round two match for Puder to roll through.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Mastadon versus Bryant
Bryant is on the way out, Mastadon is a guy who could potentially be another big heel for you.
Unread 01-05-2019, 06:56 PM
Super Star

This is really a great looking Tourney shaping up over the 2 nights. Congrats

Night One

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match

Singles Match
Block B
Tough matchup for Lenny as he is one who could have made it to night 2, but not with Primus standing in his way.

Singles Match
Block B
Fro Sure has more upside generally and is currently signed and fighting for his job

Singles Match
Block B
LeFleur might have won the COTT Jr. Title but he doesn't get past Greg here

Singles Match
Block B
Steve Flash is an ageless wonder and I think he makes it to night 2 even though he is pricey. He is a good hand and could put over one of the younger guys on the roster

Singles Match
Block A
Kong isn't so Awesome and Clyde moves on

Singles Match
Block A
I'm a sucker for guys with nicknames but I'll go with Frantic here

Singles Match
Block A
Not sure what it is but I have never cared for Hal Havard in any MAW save I have done

Singles Match
Block A
Chill versus Ox Mastadon
Hmmm, Chill had a title match but hasn't done much and Ox won a tag match but hasn't done much. Since Chill fought Riley I'll go with him

Night 2

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Gold Rush Finals
Puder versus Primus
This is going to be very interesting. Normally I would expect that Allen might win, but not sure we want to book Riley and Allen (2 heels) for the title, maybe a future 3-way as I see both these guys in the hunt long term.
I could understand a screwy ending here where Lisa's interference backfires or something to allow Puder to go over.

Co Main Event
Tag Team Match
I can see the faces getting this win here with the inexperienced big man in the match, but since the Fly's aren't regulars why give them the win unless they are coming back in.

Singles Match
Block B
Keith versus Allen
Allen is going to the finals

Singles Match
Block A
Bryant versus Puder
It's going to be an excellent re-match between Puder and Allen

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Rejects need a win back and with the newest Diaz that was having trouble keeping up in his last outing, he would be a good one to take the fall

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
interesting match here....normally I would take Keith but....I'll go Vessey

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Fro Sure versus Allen
This match sets up a great semi-final

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Keith versus Flash
Either could be great match with Primus but Keith is younger and able to put on a better match especially in a 2nd match of the night.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
Puder versus Ali/

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Chill versus Bryant
Unread 01-05-2019, 10:40 PM
Phenom

Block B

Block B

Block B

Block B

Block A

Block A

Block A

Block A
Chill versus Ox Mastadon
Unread 01-05-2019, 10:42 PM
Phenom

Gold Rush Finals
Keith vs Allen

Block B
Keith vs Chill

Block A
Allen vs Puder

Block B

Block B

Block A

Block B
Unread 01-05-2019, 11:24 PM
All Star

Default RMW Presents: Gold Rush IV Night One

Night One

Quote:

Riggs: It’s Gold Rush time ladies and gentlemen! Sixteen men. Two nights. One trophy. We have some of the best wrestlers on the planet competing for the prestigious trophy. The previous winners are Hellion, Riley McManus, and Logan Diaz. Hellion got a contract with SWF while McManus and Diaz both won championships after winning Gold Rush.

Hazard: It can definitely be a launching pad for careers or a place to cement legacies in Rocky Mountain Wrestling. Primus Allen is a former two time Rocky Mountain Wrestling Champion. He’s a former three time RIPW Champion . Can he add Gold Rush to his legacy? Greg Keith is a former Mid Atlantic Champion, a multi-time winner of the Rip Chord Invitational, a winner of both the Sam Keith Classic and Oxford Invitational. Ox Mastadon is a four-time FCW Tag Team Champion and a former People’s Champion. Steve Flash has held titles everywhere he’s ever been.

Riggs: That’s just scratching the surface. Joel Bryant, Acid, Chill, Clyde Puder. This is a stacked tournament. Plus we have Riley McManus defending the Heavyweight Championship against Matthew Keith, State of Destruction won a lottery to get an opportunity at The Diaz Cousins. We are sold out, 3000 strong, here in the Oxford Arena. Let’s get right to it!
Singles Match
Block A
vs.
Chill versus Ox Mastadon

In a decent match, Chill defeated Ox Mastadon in 7:58 by pinfall with a Snow Storm. C-

Singles Match
Block A
vs.

In a decent match, Joel Bryant defeated Hal Harvard in 8:31 by pinfall with an One Shot Drop. D+

Singles Match
Block A
vs.

In a bout that had good wrestling but didn't have much heat, Frantic Ali defeated Hugh Ancrie in 8:55 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. C.
-Ancrie and Ali have great chemistry

Singles Match
Block A
vs.

In a decent match, Clyde Puder defeated King Kong Kennedy in 6:51 by pinfall. C
-Puder and Kennedy have great chemistry.

Singles Match
Block B
vs.

In a decent match, Acid defeated Steve Flash in 8:24 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. D+

The video screen in the Oxford Arena cuts to a backstage scene where Matthew Keith is standing in front of the RMW backdrop.

“My whole life, I’ve prepared for this moment. The opportunity to be Heavyweight Champion. I have fought hard for this. Fought across the globe. Started in Pittsburgh. Went to Japan. Then Canada. It is in my blood. This is what the Keith family does. We wrestle for and we win champions. My father passed that legacy on to Greg and I -- and tonight I have the opportunity to cement, forever, my name in the record books when I defeat Riley McManus for the Rocky Mountain Wrestling Heavyweight Championship. Riley, you’re a hell of a wrestler. You’ve proven that time and time again, but I’m also one hell of a wrestler -- and tonight you’re going to find that out first hand when I beat you and take the Rocky Mountain Wrestling Heavyweight Championship from you. You said someone was going to have to pry it out of your cold, dead hands. Well, when I put you in the Proton Lock and render you unable to stand, I’ll let you see it one last time before it becomes mine for good.”

The screen shuts off on Keith’s promo. C-

Singles Match
Block B
vs.

In a bout that had good wrestling but didn't have much heat, Greg Keith defeated Marcel LeFleur in 13:36 by submission with a Proton Lock. C.

Singles Match
Block B
vs.

In a decent match, Fro Sure defeated Fox Mask in 7:07 by pinfall with a Sure Thing. D+

Singles Match
Block B
vs. w/

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Primus Allen defeated Lenny Brown in 15:30 by pinfall with a Running Powerslam. C.

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match

vs.
State of Destruction versus The Diaz Cousins ©

In a decent match, The Diaz Cousins defeated State Of Destruction in 9:33 when Logan Diaz defeated Boneyard by pinfall with a Belly To Belly Suplex. The Diaz Cousins make defence number 1 of their Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship titles.

In terms of in-ring work, Logan Diaz was head and shoulders above everyone else. C-

The screen comes alive again and this time it is Riley McManus, flanked by the massive Jeffery Aroma. The Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship is over his shoulder.

“I told Robert to find me the best. To send me whoever he wanted… I should have known he would send me you, Matthew. I should have known he would do a favor for his old buddy Sam. His old buddy Sam who let me go from Mid Atlantic Wrestling. Who fired me when I had done nothing wrong. All I had been was dependable. Loyal. For four years I had been loyal, but your daddy came to power Matthew and your daddy said I didn’t deserve a job there anymore. It’s only fitting that you be given the opportunity to dethrone me. It’s only fitting that nepotism should rear its ugly head once more.

“You’re a great wrestler, Matt. I’d never take that away from you. You are strong and fast and fluid. The kind of wrestler that any father would be proud of. In any other company, on any other day, you could win and you could be champion. But not tonight. Not in Rocky Mountain Wrestling. Not when you are getting in the ring with The Cornerstone. I built this company, Matt. With my sweat and my blood and my body. I built it despite your father firing me all those years ago. I built it despite your father saying he didn’t believe in me -- and now -- your father called Robert and got you this opportunity. You’re a great wrestler, Matt… But tonight I’m going to show you that there’s a difference between being great and being a cornerstone.”

The video screen cuts off. C+

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

vs. w/

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Riley McManus defeated Matthew Keith in 35:05 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex after Jeffery Aroma interfered. Riley McManus makes defence number 5 of his Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship title. C.

Quote:

Riggs: What a night of wrestling we had tonight! McManus managed to retain against his toughest competition yet and it took some help from Aroma on the outside to get it done. Eight men punched their tickets to tomorrow night’s conclusion to Gold Rush.

Hazard: I can’t wait until tomorrow!

Riggs: Me either Duke. For everyone here at Rocky Mountain Wrestling, we will see you tomorrow night for the conclusion to Gold Rush!
Overall: This show raised our popularity. C.
Unread 01-05-2019, 11:44 PM
All Star

Default RMW Presents: Gold Rush IV, Night Two

Night Two

Quote:

Riggs: Tonight is the night. Tonight is the night we find out who will win Gold Rush. The Quarter Finals are set. Three rounds left. Eight men still standing. Who will survive?

Hazard: My pick is Primus Allen. “The Evolution” is a bad, bad man. He looks as good as I’ve ever seen him. Ms. Bowen just led the Ring Generals to the World Tag Team Titles, I think tonight she leads Primus to the Gold Rush trophy.

Riggs: You could be right. He’s going to have a tough road to travel though, because he has to get through Fro Sure in the Quarter Finals -- and that is no easy task. Riley McManus and his bodyguard Jeffery Aroma will also be in tag team action tonight as they face the reunited Fly Boys. The rumor is that if the Fly Boys win, James Prudence could be next in line for a Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship opportunity.

Hazard: And what a travesty of justice it is that Riley McManus -- after having just successfully defended his championship in a war with Matthew Keith last night, he’s got to get back into the ring -- and this time against a fresh team of Donnie J and James Prudence? That’s completely unfair!

Riggs: McManus has said before that he’s a fighting Champion. Gold Rush is a two night event. It’s only right he’s on both nights.

Hazard: Says you.

Riggs: “And tonight marks the Rocky Mountain Wrestling debut of “The Monster” Raymond Diaz, uncle of Logan and father of James -- the Diaz Cousins. They will be in six-man action tonight against three of the Devil’s Rejects. Let’s get to our first match!
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
vs.
Chill versus “The Straight Shooter” Joel Bryant

In a decent match, Joel Bryant defeated Chill in 7:50 by pinfall with an One Shot Drop. C-

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
vs.
“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus Frantic Ali

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Clyde Puder defeated Frantic Ali in 8:59 by pinfall with a Patriot Powerslam. C+

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
vs.
Greg Keith versus Acid

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Greg Keith defeated Acid in 12:52 by submission with a Proton Lock. C.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
vs. w/
Fro Sure versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen w/ Lisa Bowen

In a decent match, Primus Allen defeated Fro Sure in 10:40 by pinfall with a Running Powerslam. C.

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs. w/

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Bryan Vessey defeated Matthew Keith in 9:26 by pinfall with a Super Vessey Plex. C.

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs.

In a bout that had good wrestling but didn't have much heat, The Diaz Family (Logan Diaz, James Diaz and Raymond Diaz) defeated The Devil's Rejects (Keith Holly, Johnny Anderson and Brett Dewes) in 10:56 when Raymond Diaz defeated Brett Dewes by pinfall with a Ray Gun.

Brett Dewes was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. C+

Singles Match
Block A
vs.
“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “The Straight Shooter” Joel Bryant

In a decent match, Clyde Puder defeated Joel Bryant in 11:42 by pinfall with a Patriot Powerslam. C.

Singles Match
Block B
vs. w/
Greg Keith versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Primus Allen defeated Greg Keith in 15:07 by pinfall with a Running Powerslam. C+

Co Main Event
Tag Team Match
vs.

In a decent match, The Fly Boys defeated Riley McManus and Jeffery Aroma in 11:37 when James Prudence defeated Jeffery Aroma by pinfall with a Surf's Up.

Jeffery Aroma was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. C.
-Aroma and McManus have excellent chemistry as a team

Lisa Bowen and Primus Allen are standing backstage. Lisa smiles.

“In just a few short minutes, Primus and I will make that long walk to the ring. That long walk to the ring for the finals of the Gold Rush tournament. That long walk to the ring for Primus to face some hillbilly.. Some backwoods country bumpkin… Some -- well, a word I can’t say on television. Look at Primus. I mean really look at him. He is The Evolution of the Perfect Athlete. He is over three hundred pounds of solid muscle. He’s already been Rocky Mountain Wrestling Heavyweight Champion -- twice. He’s the best thing in this company. The best athlete. The most dominant physical force -- and tonight he proves that by squashing the hillbilly. It was nice knowing you Clyde.”

Lisa and Primus laugh and walk off. D+

The screen comes alive once more and this time it is the six-feet-ten inch Hillbilly Hammer himself.

“Growin’ up, I never thought I’d be in a situation like this. See, my daddy was a pig farmer. My granddaddy was a pig farmer. I thought that was all I was gonna be. Just a pig farmer. But the good Lord saw fit to give me some physical attributes that meant I could make somethin’ different of myself. That I could have the opportunity to be more than just a pig farmer.

Now I’m proud of where I come from. Proud of my roots. Proud to be who I am. The son of a pig farmer. See, Primus Allen and that little minx he’s got in his corner, Lisa Bowen, they think there’s somethin’ wrong with growin’ up on a farm. Growin’ up havin’ to work for a livin’. They look down on me -- just like they look down on a lot of the people who pay good money to come out to these Rocky Mountain Wrestling shows. They look down on the workin’ man. Common folk. They think ‘cause Primus is six feet four and three hundred fifteen pounds and a hell of an athlete that he’s better than all of you. She thinks ‘cause she’s the daughter of a ‘rasslin’ legend and she ain’t too hard on the eyes that makes ‘em better than everyone else. But I don’t think so. They ain’t better than me!

I don’t look like the Evolution of the Perfect athlete. I’m a little big-boneded for that. But see, I got the muscles too. They ain’t big gym muscles. I ain’t no ultimate fighter or nothin’ like that. I don’t pretend to be, but I’m six feet ten inches and I’m three and nineteen pounds and I cover the ground I walk on. I’m big and I’m bad too, Primus. Don’t think ‘cause I grew up sloppin’ hogs instead of tacklin’ people that I ain’t as bad as they come ‘cause baby, you’re fixin’ to find out just how bad I can be. Clyde Puder, Gold Rush Champion, ‘19. It’s fixin’ to be reality.”

Clyde Puder walks off and the screen fades out.. B+

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

vs. w/
“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen w/ Lisa Bowen

In a decent match, Clyde Puder defeated Primus Allen in 17:11 by pinfall with a Patriot Powerslam. Clyde Puder wins the Gold Rush title. C-

Clyde Puder stands in the center of the ring and hoists the Gold Rush trophy over his head. The fans cheer as he walks around the ring with the trophy held high.. C-

Quote:

Riggs: Clyde Puder has done it! Clyde Puder has done it! The Hillbilly Hammer is Gold Rush Champion. Clyde Puder has had a meteoric rise. Last year, he won the Top Graduate tournament and then unseated Joel Bryant for the Can-Am Championship. Less than a year after winning the Top Graduate trophy he has won Gold Rush!

Hazard: I can’t believe it… Did you see him clearly kick Primus Allen in the groin? He should have been disqualified!

Riggs: You’ve got to be kidding me!?! Puder did no such thing. He wrestled as clean of a match as possible.

Hazard: I saw what I saw.

Riggs: I can’t believe you! What a two nights it has been here at the Oxford Arena. Both shows were sold out. We crowned a new Gold Rush Champion. Saw the debut of Raymond Diaz. Witnessed Matthew Keith and Bryan Vessey have the only match of their careers. It was truly special this weekend. For everyone here at Rocky Mountain Wrestling, thank you for being apart of Gold Rush!
Overall: This show raised our popularity. C.

Last edited by Historian : 01-08-2019 at 01:59 PM.