Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-17-2019, 04:23 PM
Phenom

Main Event
Singles Match
Classic Steel Cage
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Career versus Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship
“The Straight Shooter” Joel Bryant versus “The Cornerstone” Riley McManus ©

Co Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
COTT World Heavyweight Championship
“The Assassin of the Squared Circle” Ernest Youngman versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen © w/ Lisa Bowen

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Forty-Five Minute Time Limit
COTT World Tag Team Championship
The Fly Boys versus The Ring Generals © w/ Lisa Bowen

Special Attraction
Singles Match
“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “The Lucha Legend” Axxis Jr

Tag Team Match
Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship
The Hawaiian Boys versus The Devil’s Rejects © w/ February Malaise

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
“The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone versus Bear Bekowski w/ Lisa Bowen

Special Attraction
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Fro Sure & “Bad, Bad” Lenny Brown versus The 937lb Express w/ Kristen Pearce

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
The Diaz Family versus Samoan Mafia [Samoan Demolition & Charger Siaki] w/ Streetz

Opening Match
Singles Match
“The Anvil” Mark Griffin versus “The Eighth Deadly Sin” John Greed

Special Pre Show Attraction
20 Man Battle Royal
No Time Limit
Featuring The Rocky Mountain School of Wrestling’s Graduates!
Entrants: AG 4000, American Lion, Blue Tiger, Brett Dewes, Eddie Carter, Floyd Reeves, Franklin Rush, Golden Dragon, Jeffrey Aroma, Kurt Cummo, Louis Tully, Luis Cummo, R.W. Vega, Ray Badell, Sgt. Bison, Silver Spider, Steven Stewart, Taylor Holemore, The Acolyte, and Wesley Browning
Unread 01-17-2019, 07:40 PM
Super Star

First off congrats on the first 4 years of RMW and for the 75th show.

Main Event
Singles Match
Classic Steel Cage
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Career versus Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship
Thanks for the memories Joel, you have been great

Co Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
COTT World Heavyweight Championship
“The Assassin of the Squared Circle” Ernest Youngman versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen © w/ Lisa Bowen
Oh tough call for me as I have always like Youngman, but I’ll stick with The Evolution Primus

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
COTT World Tag Team Championship
Generals won last time but I’ll stick with the Fly Boys

Special Attraction
Singles Match
The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “The Lucha Legend” Axxis Jr
Year 5 in RMW will see the rise of Clyde

Tag Team Match
Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship
February is the difference here

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
“The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone versus Bear Bekowski w/ Lisa Bowen
Stone lost to Ali so I’ll take the Bear this time around, besides he has Miss Rocky Mountain Wrestling in his corner

Special Attraction
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Only because I like Lenny

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
The Diaz Family versus Samoan Mafia [Samoan Demolition & Charger
Siaki] w/ Streetz
They have been lost in the shuffle a bit but pick up a win

Opening Match
Singles Match
The Anvil” Mark Griffin versus “The Eighth Deadly Sin” John Greed
Griffin asked for a chance to shine but he has his work cut out against Greed. Maybe a match against Wesley, Ray, or AG400 would have been easier. We shall see

20 Man Battle Royal
No Time Limit
Entrants: AG 4000, American Lion, Blue Tiger, Brett Dewes, Eddie Carter, Floyd Reeves, Franklin Rush, Golden Dragon, Jeffrey Aroma, Kurt Cummo, Louis Tully, Luis Cummo, R.W. Vega, Ray Badell, Sgt. Bison, Silver Spider, Steven Stewart, Taylor Holemore, The Acolyte, and Wesley Browning
The school has put out some really good talent, but the Flawless one is moving towards the Main Event, give him a chance to show you what he can do

This is a huge show and is going to be a long one.
Unread 01-17-2019, 08:50 PM
All Star

Default RMW Presents: The Fourth Anniversary

Rocky Mountain Wrestling Presents: The Fourth Anniversary Show
The 75th Show
Saturday Week 4, January 2020
Live from the Oxford Arena, 7:00 PM Bell Time
Also Aired on Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network

20 Man Battle Royal
No Time Limit

In a pre-show bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Franklin Rush won a battle royal in 19:43. The other members of the 'final four' were Blue Tiger, Sgt. Bison and Ray Badell, with Blue Tiger being the final elimination. Louis Tully got the most eliminations over the course of the match. D+

Opening Match
Singles Match

“The Anvil” Mark Griffin versus “The Eighth Deadly Sin” John Greed

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Mark Griffin defeated John Greed in 10:26 by pinfall with a Swinging Side Slam. C-

Special Attraction
Six Man Tag
w/
The Diaz Family versus Samoan Mafia [Samoan Demolition & Charger Siaki] w/ Streetz

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, The Diaz Family (Logan Diaz, James Diaz and Raymond Diaz) defeated Samoan Mafia (Charger Siaki, King Malietoa and The Brisbane Devil) in 10:22 when Logan Diaz defeated Charger Siaki by pinfall with a Belly To Belly Suplex. C.

Special Attraction
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
w/

In a decent match, The 937lb Express defeated Fro Sure and Lenny Brown in 9:24 when Ox Mastadon defeated Fro Sure by pinfall with a Double Avalanche Splash.

King Kong Kennedy was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. C.

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
w/
“Top Rope” Robby Griffin versus Bear Bekowski w/ Lisa Bowen

In a decent match, Bear Bekowski defeated Robby Griffin in 6:36 by pinfall. C.

The Hawaiian Boys cut a promo hyping their upcoming match with The Devil's Rejects. C-

Tag Team Match

w/

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Hawaiian Boys defeated The Devil's Rejects in 13:25 when Ekuma defeated Johnny Anderson by pinfall with a Hawaiian Crush. The Hawaiian Boys win the Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship titles.

Ekuma was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. C+

Special Attraction
Singles Match

“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “The Lucha Legend” Axxis Jr

In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Clyde Puder defeated Axxis Jr in 15:39 by pinfall with a Patriot Powerslam. C.

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match

w/

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Ring Generals defeated The Fly Boys in 15:10 when Dean Waldorf defeated Donnie J by pinfall with a Wheelbarrow Bomb. The Ring Generals make defence number 1 of their COTT World Tag Team titles.

Donnie J was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. C+

Co Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

w/

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Ernest Youngman defeated Primus Allen in 17:36 by pinfall with The Hit. Ernest Youngman wins the COTT World Heavyweight title. C+

w/
Riley McManus is flanked by Jeffery Aroma. He cuts a promo on Joel Bryant. B-

Main Event
Singles Match
Classic Steel Cage
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Career versus

In a decent match, Riley McManus defeated Joel Bryant in a Cage match in 27:08 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. Riley McManus makes defence number 8 of his Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship title. C-

Overall: This show increased our popularity. C.
Unread 01-17-2019, 08:56 PM
All Star

I still feel twenty five
Most of the time
I still raise a little cain with the boys
Honky Tonks and pretty women
Lord I'm still right there with them
Singing above the crowd and the noise

Sweat covered Joel’s body as he left his feet for Riley. Riley bounced Joel’s feet off the middle of the top rope and Joel felt himself go vertical and then over. He hit the back how he had been taught to hit the mat thirty-one years ago -- with his shoulders and feet hitting at the same time. It helped spread the impact as well as create the most noise. Riley’s blood-and-sweat soaked body covered his. It was almost time.

Sometimes I feel like Jesse James
Still trying to make a name
Knowing nothings gonna change what I am
I was a young troubadour
When I rode in on a song
And I'll be an old troubadour
When I'm gone

Joel couldn’t hear the crowd. He knew they were making noise -- it was there in the background -- but he was hyper focused on one sound. He could hear when Alvin Lavin’s body hit the canvas in position. He could hear when Alvin’s hand hit for a one. Then a two. All time seemed to freeze. It would be another second now. That’s how long was left on Joel’s career. One second. Thirty one years came down to this moment. The Oxford Arena was sold out. Three thousand people strong. He had done it all in his career. He held the GCG Tag Team Championship. Twice he was TCW World Tag Team Champions -- all three of those with his best friend, Robert Oxford. He’d been TCW Hardcore and International Champion. He had been Rocky Mountain Wrestling’s first Can-Am Champion. For the past two and almost a half years he had been in Rocky Mountain Wrestling, performing for his best friend. He had given Robert everything he could and tonight he gave Robert the last thing he had to give -- his career.

Well, the truth about a mirror
It's that a damn old mirror
Don't really tell the whole truth
It don't show what's deep inside
Oh read between the lines
It's really no reflection of my youth

It was bittersweet. You never wanted your career to end. You thought you were immortal. But no one was immortal. First it was his knees and then it was his back and then his neck and then his wind. He still had his mind. His mind was as sharp ever, but he knew his body couldn’t take the punishment any longer. It was time.

Sometimes I feel like Jesse James
Still trying to make a name
Knowing nothings gonna change what I am
I was a young troubadour
When I rode in on a song
When I'm gone

Alvin Lavin’s hand struck the mat for a third time. It was over. Joel was done. He had done one last job. He blinked back the tears and stared up at the lights. Both actual and metaphorical. It was over. He could rest. Thirty-one years…

It was a couple of hours later. Joel and Robert were the only ones left in the building and they sat in the ring. Robert was sipping from a bottle of whiskey -- Joel didn’t drink. Thus, the straight shooter.

I was a young troubadour
When I rode in on a song
When I'm gone

“You sure about this?” Robert asked him.

Joel nodded and reached for his gatorade. “Yes. It’s the right decision.”

“Why Knoxville?”

“It’s a good territory for wrestling. It’s in Sneer’s old territory. I already purchased the rights to the SCCW titles -- so I can have the Southern Heavyweight and Southern Tag Team. I’ve got good investors there so I have plenty of money. I’m ready. Championship Wrestling from Tennessee here I come.” Joel said.

It meant that he would be leaving Rocky Mountain Wrestling. He was going to be a promoter and booker himself. It fit. He had been a good booker in TCW. He’d been a good assistant booker here. Now, he was going to be able to go onto his own and set up shop. CWT would be welcomed into the Confederation of the Territories. They would be welcomed with open arms. Joel was ready for this next step. Ready for what it meant.

Robert looked at him and took a long drink from his whiskey. “I’ll miss you. But I’ll support you. You can have those guys you wanted. They’ll get you squared away and be a good backbone for you.”

Joel nodded. This really was it. He was driving to Knoxville tomorrow. “Thank you, Robert. For everything.”

Robert slid off the apron and stood to his feet. He took another swig of whiskey. “You’re my best friend, Joel. One of the best people in this business. Who would’ve think we would both be running our own companies? Let’s take this business over.”

Joel also stood. “Deal.”

The two men hugged. They had been friends for twenty-five years. Had been partners. Shared cars and flights and hotels together. Now, they would share the title of promoter together. It was fitting. Joel finished his gatorade and just walked off. He didn’t say anything else. Deal was all he needed to say. After a quarter of a century, they didn’t need more words than that.

I'll be an old troubadour
When I'm gone.
Unread 01-17-2019, 09:16 PM
All Star

We have officially hit seventy-five shows. I'd like to take a minute to say thank you. As of my writing this, this diary has almost 22,600 views. I started this diary on November 5, 2018. It's been two and a half months since then. I started this diary after four failed diary attempts. One that was lost with a computer malfunction and three other ones to health related issues. I wasn't sure if this diary had legs -- and I wasn't sure if it was going to be well received. I was very tentative. I knew I wanted to tell a story about an old school, straight-forward, no-frills promotion.

I knew, that in doing this diary, I would be eschewing the results and excellent formatting that have made guys like The Lloyd and Eisen-Verse so popular here. I wanted to focus on the narratives of a guy running the company and what that would be like. Over time, it evolved to include creating narratives about the people that populate that this world. It also evolved to include more graphics (there were zero initially) and have an upped presentation. I've tried to include that as part of the narrative.

This diary would not be possible, at least at the level it is, without the help of several of the community members. First and foremost, I owe a big debt of gratitude to King Bison. He has made a lot of the renders that I use in this diary -- some specifically for me (Riley, Clyde Puder, The Devil's Rejects, Rush, Bison, Browning and Aroma), some are renders he has made else where that he made sure I knew existed and had for use in this diary. He's also been a sounding block for the booking.

Christian_Shane and willr0cks have made all of the belts and trophies that I use here. Christian_Shane made all of the actual title belts while Will made the Top Graduate, Oxford Invitational, and Gold Rush trophies for me.

KnowYourEnemy made the Rocky Mountain Wrestling logo I use -- and made the logo for Gold Rush that I use.

The Lloyd
made all of the headers that you see me use.

DarK_RaideR
and moafnsteel have been sounding boards to bounce ideas off of and give consistent feedback.

There are many of you who have been readers/predictors/commentators since the very beginning and I thank you for being on this journey with me. I tend to get sappy when I hit these milestones.

A special shoutout must go to theheel. He has been an active predictor on every diary I've done here. So thank you man.

There is a lot of story left in this diary (I hope) and I hope I have entertained you enough to keep you invested/interested in what comes next, especially since we have closed the chapter on Joel Bryant's career both in the ring and with Rocky Mountain Wrestling. He really did retire and start his own promotion so I incorporated that into the narrative.

There are some changes coming starting February (to accommodate the narrative of Robert helping Joel open his own company). We are now on the march to 100 shows (which should, funny enough, come at the 5th anniversary show).

Once again, thank you for joining me on this journey.

-Historian
Unread 01-17-2019, 09:37 PM
All Star

Congrats on this going so long! Keep up the good work.
Unread 01-17-2019, 11:02 PM
Super Star

*Stands-up and claps
Unread 01-18-2019, 12:50 AM
All Star

Have really been enjoying following this and watching both the company and workers develop along with the narrative. Looking forward to what comes next
Unread 01-18-2019, 02:04 AM
Super Star

First of all, congratulations for the sheer amount of content you've pumped out in these two and a half months. Most diaries are extremely slower once the initial rush is over and as a person who logs on here practically every day, I appreciate always having something new to read. You have posted a lot and and it was all interesting.

I never thought I'd be so into a diary that doesn't bother with writing out matches and promos, even as a summary at least, but you have roped me in and kept me here with the backstage narratives, which I consider RMW's greatest strength. Furthermore, your style has influenced mine and even inspired me (alongside King Bison's TITAN Factory and moafnsteel's Lone Star Wrestling) to start my own dojo-based save/diary in Piledriver Wrestling.

All I can say is congratulations and keep up the good work.
Unread 01-18-2019, 05:32 AM
Low Minors

Been silently lurking from the beginning but felt this was a good time to jump in and say how much I’ve enjoyed reading this, the narrative focus provides something different to the other great diaries on this forum, much like how Robert has done with the wrestling landscape. Keep up the good work and I’ll try my best to be more active with some predictions in the future!
Unread 01-18-2019, 08:50 AM
All Star

• Joel Bryant has officially retired from his in-ring career following his loss to Riley McManus. He has opened up Championship Wrestling from Tennessee, based in Knoxville, TN. Championship Wrestling from Tennessee has officially been invited to the Confederation of the Territories.
  • With the opening of CWT, Mr. Oxford has decided to send Ray Badell, AG4000, The Acolyte, Frantic Ali, Chill,Marcel LeFleur, Princeton Pryce, and Lenny Brown to Mr. Bryant to help provide a strong opening roster. We are excited to help CWT get off the ground.
  • Fro Sure has signed a full time contract with Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling. Rocky Mountain Wrestling has decided to release Fro Sure from his obligations to Rocky Mountain Wrestling so he can focus full-time on both his rap career and his So-Cal Wrestling career.
  • Primus Allen will be taking time away from his in-ring wrestling career to train for an upcoming professional MMA fight.
  • Donnie J and Jimmy P have finished their contracted dates with RMW. We wish them best in their future endeavors.
  • Rhino Umaga and Samoan Machine signed exclusive deals with PGHW. We wish them the very best on their return to Japan.
  • Lassana Makuski has left United States Pro Wrestling and will be returning to Rocky Mountain Wrestling.
  • Rocky Mountain Wrestling has extended the contract of Clyde Puder for three years. We are excited that he is staying in the Rocky Mountain WRestling family.
  • With the loss of so much talent over the last few months, Rocky Mountain Wrestling will be aggressively pursuing free agents in the coming month. We have several phone calls waiting to be returned on potential talent that could be coming to Rocky Mountain Wrestling.

Rocky Mountain Wrestling returns to the Oxford Arena on the second Saturday of the month for the twenty-fifth installment of RMW Live. You do not want to miss out as we begin our March to 100.

Quote:
RMW Live #25
Saturday Week 2, February 2020
Live from the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM Bell Time
Also Aired On Demand on Rocky Mountain Sports Network

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
RMW Can-Am Championship
“Bad, Bad” Lenny Brown versus Blue Tiger ©

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Rocky Weatherfield versus “The French-Canadian MVP” Marcel LeFleur

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Cummos versus Steven Stewart and Taylor Holemore

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
“The Troubadour” Floyd Reeves versus The Natural

Opening Match
Golden Dragon versus “Flawless” Franklin Rush
Unread 01-18-2019, 08:57 AM
Super Star

RMW Can-Am Championship
Go back to Exodus or WLW, Tiger!

One dude's named after the promotion. The other is the French-Canadian jobber so far. Easy pick

Siblings beat the new guys who aren't even a regular team. Also, I'm waiting on an SWF Cease and Desist order regarding the Cummos

If I remember correctly, Reeves has the same portrait as your user account. That's enough of a clue.

Enough with the masked anime animal guys already!
Unread 01-18-2019, 09:29 AM
Low Minors

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
RMW Can-Am Championship
Think that the champ will retain but not sure. With Fro gone Brown could be getting a singles push.

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Unless Rocky’s road is taking him away from RMW I think he’s winning here.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
They have a team name, I’m not betting against that.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Gotta help put the young guys over, it’s only natural.

Opening Match
Rush fighting and beating all the animals in anger.
Unread 01-18-2019, 10:59 AM
Super Star

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
RMW Can-Am Championship

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match