Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-02-2019, 06:27 PM
All Star

Default RMW Presents: Halloween Throwdown

Rocky Mountain Wrestling Presents: Halloween Throwdown
Saturday Week 4, October 2020
Live from the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM Bell Time
Also Available On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
vs.
“The Assassin of the Squared Circle” Ernest Youngman versus Chris Plotcheck

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Ernest Youngman defeated Chris Plotcheck in 8:40 by submission.

Singles Match
Twenty-Five Minute Time Limit
vs.
KC Glenn versus Hammer Hadley

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, KC Glenn defeated Hammer Hadley in 10:04 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

w/ vs.
The Ring Generals w/ Lisa Bowen versus The Diaz Family ©

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Ring Generals defeated Raymond Diaz and James Diaz in 14:39 when Marv Statler defeated Raymond Diaz by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. The Ring Generals win the Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship titles.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs. w/
Ranger versus Johnny Anderson w/ February Malaise

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Ranger drew with Johnny Anderson in 13:20 following a double count out.

vs.
Ranger and Johnny Anderson are ringside; an argument breaks out, and they start brawling with each other. A host of road agents and staff have to pull them apart

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match
Forty Five Minute Time Limit
vs.
Ross Henry & Sean McFly versus “The Cornerstone” Riley McManus & “The Headhunter” Jeffery Aroma

In a superb match, Riley McManus and Jeffery Aroma defeated Sean McFly and Ross Henry in 15:38 when Riley McManus defeated Sean McFly by pinfall with a handful of tights.

vs.
The match is over and Henry and McFly are left down. McManus and Aroma are celebrating, but then stop and see that their opponents are still on the ground. They attack, and beat both Henry and McFly into the canvas.

Logan Diaz cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Ox Mastadon.

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

w/ vs.
Ox Mastadon w/ Lisa Bowen versus “Glorious” Logan Diaz ©

In a decent match, Ox Mastadon defeated Logan Diaz in 17:06 by pinfall with a Ten Ton Splash after a distraction from Brandon James. Ox Mastadon wins the Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship title.

vs.
After he cost Logan Diaz the match,. Brandon James rolls into the ring and begins, beating Diaz down into the mat.

Overall
Unread 02-02-2019, 06:48 PM
All Star

I watched as Brandon James made his debut costing Logan Diaz the Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship. It was bittersweet. Brandon James was a big get for us. A legitimate star across North America who had spent the past thirteen years working for the Eisen Family's Empire. He was a three time North American Champion and a former SWF World Champion. He had name value. Eric Eisen had determined that at forty-four years old and with twenty-six years in the business, Brandon James had seen his best days and SWF would be better off with out him. He was eager to prove the younger Eisen brother wrong and I was eager to capitalize on Big Money's hunger.

His assault on Logan Diaz was marking the end of Logan's time with us. He had joined us our first year. April of 2016 to be exact. This was his fortieth match for us across the time he had been here. He had thirty two wins and eight losses. He had only lost three singles matches. One to Primus Allen. One to Riley McManus and this one to Ox Masatdon. He had won loss in a Battle Royal and four tag team or multi-man matches where he did not take the fall. I had protected him. Not in a masking-his-weaknesses kind of way, but in a build-a-star kind of way. As much as Riley was the Cornerstone of the organization, Logan was the person we had built the best. He had been a raw prospect who had been let go from the now closed Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling. He had blossomed here. He had become a name, with value. He became a guy worth something.

Now he had signed a full-time contract with Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods. He had toured with Black Canvas Grappling and Pride Glory Honor Wrestling -- and they led to this moment. He was getting his big break. His shot. He deserved it. He was a five year pro now. An excellent technical wrestler with strong brawling skills. He could cut a good promo. He was believable. He should, if all goes right, be Burning Hammer's top gaijin. I was proud of him, but I was also sad. I looked at him like I would a son. I took pride and how he had developed.

He wasn't going along though His uncle Raymond was going with him. The Monster and Glorious, both bound for the same company. I know James was disappointed. They were his actual family. His blood. At least I still had one Diaz.

Ox would be a good champion. He had been the standout from his team with Kennedy and had really shown what he could do in the Gold Rush. The near four hundred seventy pound monster was nearing his fortieth birthday -- he was thirty-eight now with thirteen years in the business under his belt. Thirteen years worth of mileage but he was just now beginning to do the best work of his career. The protege of the late, great Dread, I was hoping to build this TITAN into a monster heel that could help carry us.

The loss of Raymond and Logan at the same time was hard, especially a month removed from Julius Moor and Franklin Rush and Shadaloo and half of The Devil's Rejects. We had been hit hard, but we were okay. We would survive and we would thrive. I was sure of it.
Unread 02-02-2019, 06:51 PM
All Star

• Raymond Diaz has signed an exclusive contract with Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods.
  • Logan Diaz has signed an exclusive contract with Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods
  • Riley McManus has tied Running Wolf for most defenses of the COTT World Heavyweight Title in a single reign (13). Riley has 17 defenses all time across his two reigns, four shy of Running Wolf’s 21.

On the second Saturday of November, join us for RMW Live #34. Jeffery Aroma looks to continue his reign as Can-Am Champion with his fifth defense as he battles former SWF and TCW star Texas Pete. A big ten woman tag team match is also scheduled plus three other big matches. Do not miss this great show.

Quote:
RMW Live #34
Saturday Week 2, November 2020
Live at the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM
Also Aired On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
RMW Can-Am Championship
Texas Pete versus “The Headhunter” Jeffery Aroma ©

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Long Morris versus Steven Stewart

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Dale Kingman versus Gorilla Lee

Ten Woman Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Appleseed, Montoya, Flanders, Newton, & Christison versus Martinez, Crump, Paris, Punnen, & Macy

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Five Minute Time Limit
“Limitless” Bradley D versus Taylor Holemore
Unread 02-02-2019, 06:52 PM
Living Legend

The solution is to push Wesley Browning more.
Unread 02-02-2019, 06:58 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHero View Post
The solution is to push Wesley Browning more.
Maybe! All this love for Wesley Browning makes me think that perhaps he should start getting a big push!
Unread 02-02-2019, 08:37 PM
Super Star

All I know is that if the lights ever flicker and a certain hockey masked worker appears out of nowhere, I'm, well, not sure what I'll do. Most likely jump up and scream at the screen.

Anyways, love the way you adapt to the punches thrown your way.

Is there by chance a narrative coming regarding KC's return?

KUTGW

R
Unread 02-02-2019, 08:55 PM
Super Star

RMW Live #34

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
RMW Can-Am Championship

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Ten Woman Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Appleseed, Montoya, Flanders, Newton, & Christison versus Martinez, Crump, Paris, Punnen, & Macy

Opening Match
Singles Match
Unread 02-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
Maybe! All this love for Wesley Browning makes me think that perhaps he should start getting a big push!
Next Can-Am champion, Wesley "the future is NOW!" Browning

Ox Mastadon w/ Lisa Bowen versus “Glorious” Logan Diaz ©

In a decent match, Ox Mastadon defeated Logan Diaz in 17:06 by pinfall with a Ten Ton Splash after a distraction from Brandon James. Ox Mastadon wins the Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship title.

Wow the big man is going places. Thankfully he got rid of the dead weight in King Kong Kennedy

RMW Live #34

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
RMW Can-Am Championship
Oh my not Texas Pete. 95% chance he will be drunk and Jeffery will be mad. I have never had it work out with Pete and one time I stupidly put him in a battle royal and had half the locker room mad at me

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Morris probably wins but he needs a name make-over. He doesn't pass Jim Cornette's name test with that name

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Ten Woman Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Struggling picking a team with someone called Flanders on it as it reminds me of the Simpson's. But there is more talent on that side so Flanders for the win......Hi diddly ho neighborinos!

Opening Match
Singles Match
Limitless pulled the upset of a lifetime last time out against the future of Rocky Mountain, will it continue?

Last edited by Theheel : 02-02-2019 at 10:19 PM.
Unread 02-03-2019, 12:43 AM
All Star

When KC originally left Rocky Mountain Wrestling in February of 2019, he did not think he would ever come back. He had left the organization behind with the desire to move to Japan and become a mega star. That dream had not materialized. He got over, to a degree, but Burning Hammer had never pulled the trigger on him. They had never decided to fully trust in him and maybe they were right not to. He had returned to Japan but he had left his heart in Denver. Maybe that mattered to him more than he had thought.

He loved Marjorie, that wasn't a secret. Almost a year ago, he showed up at her front door to tell her that he missed her. To tell her that he needed her. He had to be closer to her. It took some doing. He had to ride out his contract and then he waited. Waited for Robert to decide the time was right. Robert had decided that the time was Gold Rush. Bring KC back and let him get just close enough to taste sweet victory but not quite go all the way.

KC knew he was going to have to earn his way back. He was going to have to prove himself. He was going to have to prove that he belonged and that he could be and would be, a major player for the organization. He was going to have to earn it. He was willing to do so too. He was willing to put that work in.

"Come back to bed." Marjorie's voice brought him out of his stupor. Brought him back to reality.

"I'll be right there." He said. He exhaled slowly. He was home now.
Unread 02-03-2019, 01:23 AM
All Star

So I'm guessing you're tempted to give KC some loyalty to RMW?
Unread 02-03-2019, 01:31 AM
Low Minors

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
RMW Can-Am Championship

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Ten Woman Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Opening Match
Singles Match
Unread 02-03-2019, 01:45 AM
All Star

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
RMW Can-Am Championship

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Ten Woman Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Opening Match
Singles Match
Unread 02-03-2019, 02:47 AM
Super Star

RMW Can-Am Championship

Unread 02-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Phenom

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
RMW Can-Am Championship

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Ten Woman Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Opening Match
Singles Match
Unread 02-03-2019, 03:12 PM
All Star

Default RMW Live #34

RMW Live #34

Opening Match
Singles Match
vs.

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Bradley D defeated Taylor Holemore in 12:19 by pinfall with a Beastly Bulldog.
-Bradley and Taylor don’t click

Ten Woman Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
, , , , vs. , , , ,

In a terrible match, Colleen Appleseed, Jessica Montoya, Pearl Flanders, Teresa Newton and Wilma Christison defeated Beatrice Martinez, Katherine Paris, Linda Crump, Marie Punnen and Ruth Macy in 15:16 when Jessica Montoya defeated Marie Punnen by pinfall with a High-Rise Double Knee.
Punnen sustained a hernia after a botched move from Flanders

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs.

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Gorilla Lee defeated Dale Kingman in 8:10 by pinfall with a Mighty Avalanche.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs.

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Long Morris defeated Steven Stewart in 9:05 by pinfall.

Jeffery Aroma cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Texas Pete.

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

vs.

In a decent match, Jeffery Aroma defeated Texas Pete in 12:29 by pinfall with a Complex Choke Slam. Jeffery Aroma makes defence number 5 of his RMW Can-Am Championship title.

Overall