Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-15-2019, 10:11 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
How are you liking that the SNSM comes out with out knowing what's going to be on the show in advance?
Works fine for me. In terms of 'realism', with TV shows you rarely know the full card ahead of time, you just tune in to watch what happens, whereas the major shows are announced and promoted ahead of time so you can buy your ticket. In terms of format/narrative/presentation, I'm liking how you add in a bit of commentary at the start of each show and how you seem to have found a place to write out the promos.
Unread 02-15-2019, 10:34 AM
All Star

• Heidi Brooks passed away at 69 years old. Ms. Brooks was one of the pioneers of women’s wrestling and was counted by many female wrestlers as a hero and a role model. Our thoughts and prayers are with Ms. Brooks family.
  • “The Dark Raider” John Silver has graduated from the Rocky Mountain School of Wrestling and has been assigned to TGL.

I leaned back in my chair. May had been a good month. A really good month. Our ratings were better than I expected. We were drawing well over one hundred thousand people watching our shows each week. I was proud of this fact. Proud of what we were building.

Saturday Night Slammasters was turning into consistently good television. We didn’t have the production values of Eisen or Packer or Germaine -- or even the Stones or DeColts up North, but we had solid production. We were running three house shows a week. The Texas Grappling League was running three shows a week so guys were getting lots of time in the ring. I was curious to see how our next event -- Summer Spectacular -- would do with four weeks of television to promote it as opposed to just two.

I knew already that I wanted to do The Mission against Riley & Jeffery. I knew that Ox and Clyde was going to happen. I knew I wanted Ross Henry and a partner against Des & Danny -- I just needed to fine tune who his partner was going to be. I had a couple of ideas. I also knew that our first Slammaster of June was going to have the Cage Match between Brandon and Sean. Career versus Career. I didn’t want to give this match away on free television -- but I wouldn’t be able to do it at the end of June -- so on television it was going to have to be.

I took another deep breath. The national expansion was starting off strong. We had to continue this momentum.
Unread 02-15-2019, 12:57 PM
Super Star

So great to see robert's dream taking a leap forward and see the late RMW grow and get stronger every event.

Also, I may have popped when I saw Clyde back. The prodigal son returns...
Unread 02-15-2019, 05:45 PM
Super Star

Quote:
“The Dark Raider” John Silver has graduated from the Rocky Mountain School of Wrestling and has been assigned to TGL.
Unread 02-15-2019, 07:42 PM
All Star

Default Slammasters Ep 4

Available on the Synergy Network & Southern States TV
Week 1, June 2021.
Filmed at Rainbow Bar and Grill (South East, USA.. Free Shrimp!)
In Attendance: 300, Sold Out
Rating: .12 (97,400 viewers)
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Duke Hazard

MR: Welcome back to Saturday Night Slammasters! Tonight we have a block buster main event as "The Living Legend" Sean McFly and "Big Money" Brandon James step inside a steel cage. The prize? The other man's career.

RDJ: Both of these men are professional wrestlers with incredible pedigrees. Sean McFly is a two-time SWF World Heavyweight Champion and a five time North of the Border Wrestling Canadian Champion. Brandon James is a former SWF World Heavyweight Champion, three time SWF North American Champion, he was the last DAVE Unified Champion... Needless to say, both men have had careers that have made them legends in the sport.

DH: You're absolutely right, Ricky -- and tonight we get to witness Brandon James end Sean McFly! Brandon James is Big Money for a reason -- when it's all on the line he steps up. Tonight he's going to step up and put down the old warhorse!

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

vs.
Cali Slick versus “The Return of the Monster” James Diaz ©

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, James Diaz defeated Cali Slick in 7:09 by pinfall with an Asian Thumb Spike. James Diaz makes defence number 3 of his CWL United States title.

The Devil's Rejects come down to the ring, which has been set up for a celebration. They show off their new titles for the crowd, enjoying the moment. Neither bothers to pick up a microphone, they just gloat as streamers and balloons fall from the ceiling of the Rainbow Bar and Grill. After several minutes, Keith Holly takes a microphone.

KH: We told you! We told you that we were gonna do it and we did it. We are three times your North American Tag Team Champions! We ain't going nowhere!"

Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit
vs.
Faith McGee versus Missy Masterson

In a poor match, Missy Masterson defeated Faith McGee in 6:43 by pinfall with an Identity Crisis.

OM: "Clyde Puder... At Fire on the Mountain you shocked the wrestling world by returning to Continental Wrestling League. The Hillbilly Hammer is back and everyone is excited but you made a mistake... You came out and you challenged me for my North American Championship. I've never met a man I couldn't beat Clyde, and you're no different. I accept your challenge... At Summer Spectacular, I'll give you the ass whoopin' of a life time. I hope you're excited. I know I am."

Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs.
Alexander Vasquez & David Stone versus The Canadian Blondes

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, The Canadian Blondes defeated David Stone and Alexander Vasquez in 12:35 when Ozzie Golden defeated Alexander Vasquez by pinfall after using a foreign object.

Main Event
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Steel Cage
Career versus Career
vs.
“The Living Legend” Sean McFly versus “Big Money” Brandon James
In a bout that had fantastic heat but sub-par wrestling, Brandon James defeated Sean McFly in a Cage match in 16:43 by pinfall with a Big Money Move.

Overall

Quote:
Continental Wrestling League Presents: Summer Spectacular '21
Saturday Week 4, June 2021

Announced Matches:

North American Championship
"The Hillbilly Hammer" Clyde Puder versus Ox Mastadon (c) w/ Lisa Bowen

GWC World Tag Team Championship
Riley McManus & Jeffery Aroma versus The Mission (c)

More Matches to be Added!
Unread 02-15-2019, 07:48 PM
All Star

- With his retirement from the professional wrestling ring, Sean McFly will be taking a backstage role within CWL. It is said he will be a producer -- taking the spot that had been filled by Cherry Bomb who is working with Texas Grappling League.

- In a shock move, Valiant -- one of SWF’s top stars, with former SWF World Heavyweight Champion with A* popularity across North America has signed an exclusive deal with South of the Border Wrestling.
Unread 02-15-2019, 07:49 PM
Super Star

Here lies the career of the late Sean McFly......RIP
Unread 02-15-2019, 08:08 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
Here lies the career of the late Sean McFly......RIP
He had a good one. I was barely able to get the retirement match/end of feud in there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterRomanini
So great to see robert's dream taking a leap forward and see the late RMW grow and get stronger every event. Also, I may have popped when I saw Clyde back. The prodigal son returns...
I'm glad his vision is being successful on TV. I was worried that going to weekly TV was going to be difficult, but so far it's been pretty easy. I was very excited to get Clyde back. USPW was like "meh, we're not going to keep him" (they had only signed him to a year) and I was in a position to bring him back -- which is huge for us.
Unread 02-15-2019, 10:53 PM
All Star

Sean McFly... A career retrospective.

Sean McFly was born in Providence, Rhode Island on January 24, 1974. He grew up in a middle class family. His father was an accountant and his mother was a school teacher As a child, Sean had one goal -- become a professional wrestler. When he was seventeen years old, he began training with a local independent wrestler. On his eighteenth birthday, Sean made his professional debut in his home town. He spent fourteen months working the North East independents before the Eisen Family Empire -- Supreme Wrestling Federation -- came calling. He was nineteen.

Two years later, at SWF's Break Like the Wind in November of 1995, Sean McFly defeated the legendary Bruce the Giant to become SWF World Heavyweight Champion. He was twenty-one years old. He would hold the title for six months before he fell victim to Sam Keith's legendary Proton Lock. Just under two years later -- at twenty-four years old, Sean McFly hit Sam Keith with a Delorean Driver in the center of the ring. He had Nothing to Lose and everything to gain. He gained his second World's Championship.

It was during this time that Sean met and fell in love with Victoria Stone. He left SWF a year after winning his second World Championship and moved to Canada to begin working for North of the Border Wrestling. Along with Jeremy and Dan Stone Jr., Sean McFly would provide stability at the top of the NOTBW card for seventeen years. In that time, he won five Canadian Championships.

His first Canadian Championship came after he defeated Dan Stone Jr. in what was a finalist for 2000's Match of the Year Award. His second came from a Match of the Year winner when he defeated Jeremy Stone. His fifth Canadian Championship came in another Match of the Year Finalist when he defeated "The Outsider" Steve DeColt at Mid Summer Madness in a match that cemented Sean McFly as an Immortal.

In 2016, Sean McFly signed with USPW after he and Victoria decided to take a break. In 2020, he joined then Rocky Mountain Wrestling (now Continental Wrestling League) for the last few months of his career. He is a North of the Border Wrestling Hall of Famer and a member of the prestigious TotalExtremeWrestling.com Hall of Immortals. He leaves a legacy of excellence and success. A true professional who was respected in every locker room he was ever in and was able to be at the top of the wrestling business from the 1995 until he retired twenty-six years later. His daughter, Lucy Stone-McFly continues his legacy as well.
Unread 02-15-2019, 11:11 PM
All Star

Default Slammasters Ep 5

Week 2, June 2021.
Filmed at: West Texas Coliseum [Mid South, USA]
In Attendance: 2,000 [Sell Out]
Rating: .14 [109,000 viewers] .

MR: Hello and welcome to another thrillpacked edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. I'm Michael Riggs along side the legendary Sheriff, Ricky Dale Johnson, and the Marshall Duke Hazard! Tonight there are major implications for Summer Spectacular on the line as Suzanne Brazzle and Missy Masterson go one on one in our main event -- the winner getting a shot at Lucy Stone-McFly and the North American Women's Championship.

RDJ: The Keith Brothers are also in action, Michael as they will square off with the newly signed Thunder & Lightning.

DH: And my close personal friend, "Southern Justice" Jack Griffith is here! He's gonna be the one to finally take the United States Championship from James Diaz and we can finally have a United States Champion we are proud of! I can't wait!

MR: And that match is next!

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

vs.
“Southern Justice” Jack Griffith versus “The Return of the Monster” James Diaz ©

In a poor match, James Diaz defeated Jack Griffith in 12:27 by pinfall with an Asian Thumb Spike. James Diaz makes defence number 4 of his CWL United States title.

"Last week, Ox, you let the world know that you were acceptin' my challenge. Last week, Ox, you told the world what I had comin' to me -- but last week Ox -- you solidified your future baby. Last week you made sure that you gotta deal with me. 'Cause you may think you're the bull of the woods Ox, but I'm as big and as bad as they come and I ain't scared of you or your horns. Come Summer Spectacular I will be North American Champion once again."

Singles Match
vs.
Island Boy Apollo versus Giant Brody

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Giant Brody defeated Island Boy Apollo in 10:03 by pinfall with a Single Handed Choke Slam.

RM: "In just two weeks... In just two weeks, Jeffery and I will get the opportunity to be World's Tag Team Titles. Since I lost to Ross Henry, I have been excluded from the title hunt but no longer. The Headhunter and I are coming for those tag team titles. They will be ours.

JA: And Matty...Ranger... You will just be another trophy on our walls.

Tag Team Match
vs.
The Keith Brothers versus Thuner & Lightning

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, The Keith Brothers defeated Thunder & Lightning in 13:28 when Greg Keith defeated Jason Thunder by submission with a Proton Lock.

In terms of in-ring work, Matthew Keith was head and shoulders above everyone else.

vs.

MR: Next week here on Slammasters we will see "Bulldozer" Brandon Smith go one on one with Cameron Vessey.

RDJ: Both of them are former Mid Atlantic Champions, both won the Rip Chord Invitational Tournament. They are both very talented wrestlers and it should be a barn burner of a match.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Number One Contender to Women’s Championship
vs.
Suzanne Brazzle versus Missy Masterson

In a decent match, Missy Masterson defeated Suzanne Brazzle in 10:14 by pinfall with an Identity Crisis.

Overall

Quote:
Continental Wrestling League Presents: Summer Spectacular ‘21

Announced Matches:

North American Heavyweight Championship
“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus Ox Mastadon © w/ Lisa Bowen

Riley McManus & Jeffery Aroma versus The Mission ©

North American Women’s Championship
Missy Masterson versus Lucy Stone-McFly (c)
Unread 02-16-2019, 06:55 AM
Major League

Quote:
How are you liking that the SNSM comes out with out knowing what's going to be on the show in advance?
I like it! It gives quite a real vibe to the whole thing. To draw from real-life, it's sort of like not knowing the whole card for Raw or Smackdown, but we usually know all the matches that'll be on the pay-per-view in advance!
Unread 02-16-2019, 11:18 AM
All Star

Default Slammasters Ep 6

Week 3, June 2021.
Filmed at: Washington State Gymnasium [North West, USA]
In Attendance: 2,000 [Sold Out]
Rating: .14 [106,750 viewers]

MR: Hello everyone and welcome to another thrillpacked edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. I’m Michael Riggs and I’m joined as always in the broadcast booth by The Sheriff Ricky Dale Johnson and the Marshall Duke Hazard. Tonight we have a blockbuster main event featuring the return to Continental Wrestling League of the Nightmare himself Scythe as he answers the open challenge for the United States Championship and faces James Diaz.

RDJ: Scythe has been one of the most physically imposing wrestlers on the independent scene who was dominating New York Championship Wrestling up until its closure. Now that he’s back in CWL will he continue his dominance? Or is James Diaz up to the task? I’m thinkin’ Diaz is up to the task He’s big. He’s bad -- and he’s on a roll.

DH: But he’s never faced anyone like Scythe. Scythe is the thing nightmares are made of. He’s seven feet tall. He’s vicious. He has no sympathy, empathy, or remorse. I think he’s going to break James Diaz in two.

MR: That and so much more! Don’t turn that dial!

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs. w/
Bulldozer” Brandon Smith versus Cameron Vessey w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Cameron Vessey defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 12:31 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II following interference from Des Davids.

vs.

Save:

As soon as Darren Smith calls for the bell, Des Davids rolls into the ring. Mighty Cavanagh hopes the guardrail and also enters the ring. The two big men begin to assault Brandon Smith -- who is still trying to recover from the Vessey Driver II. After a few moments, Ross Henry comes charging down to the ring. He slides in and cleans house, sending Davids and Cavanagh scampering to the back.

Tag Team Match
vs.
The Southern Stars versus Samoan Demolition

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, The Southern Stars defeated Samoan Demolition in 7:47 when Animal Harker defeated King Malietoa by pinfall with a Texas Meat-Grinder.

vs.
MR: It’s just been announced that Guide has signed a long term contract with CWL -- joining his partner and reuniting the legendary New Wave. Their first test as a team? The North American Tag Team Champions -- The Devil’s Rejects -- at Summer Spectacular.

RDJ: I’ve known The New Wave for a long time. I’ve wrestled with them and against them. The Devil’s Rejects are going to be in a world of trouble when they get in the ring with the New Wave.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs.
KC Glenn versus Sayeed Ali

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, KC Glenn defeated Sayeed Ali in 17:27 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

vs.
“The Nightmare” Scythe versus “The Return of the Monster” James Diaz (c)

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, James Diaz defeated Scythe in 9:59 by disqualification. James Diaz makes defence number 5 of his CWL United States title.

vs.
Scythe and James Diaz are ringside; an argument breaks out, and they start brawling with each other. A host of road agents and staff have to pull them apart.

Overall

Quote:

Announced Matches:

Riley McManus & Jeffery Aroma versus The Mission ©

Missy Masterson versus Lucy Stone-McFly ©

North American Tag Team Championship
The New Wave versus The Devil’s Rejects © w/ February Malaise

Grudge Match
Ross Henry & Bulldozer Brandon Smith versus Des Davids & Mighty Cavanagh
Unread 02-16-2019, 11:43 AM
All Star

Continental Wrestling Presents Summer Spectacular this Saturday live from the Lowe Ballroom. It will be an action packed night of wrestling. The North American Heavyweight Championship is on the line, the World Tag Team and North American Tag Team Championships are on the line, the North American Women's and the United States title are all on the line That's right, FIVE big championship matches on one card. Make sure you get your tickets today, there are only a few remaining.

Quote:
Live from the Lowe Ballroom [North West, USA]
Also Aired on the Synergy Network & Southern States TV

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
GWC World Tag Team Titles

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Ross Henry & Brandon Smith versus Des Davids & Mighty Cavanagh

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Matthew Keith versus “The Rampage” Deever Arnold

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
KC Glenn verus Monty Trescarde

Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
United States Championship
Sayeed Ali versus “The Return of the Monster” James Diaz ©

Opening Match
Singles Match
Rocky Weatherfield versus “The Nightmare” Scythe

Last edited by Historian : 02-16-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Unread 02-16-2019, 01:42 PM
All Star

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
KC Glenn verus Monty Trescarde

Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Opening Match
Singles Match
Rocky Weatherfield versus “The Nightmare” Scythe
Unread 02-16-2019, 02:12 PM
Super Star

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
No not again. Last time he was rushed to the title and then screwed the company. This time he needs to earn it and that means getting screwed out of the win here.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
I’m sensing two things are possible. 1.) Riley and Aroma win the titles and then feud with Riley’s former partner and another. 2.) They lose and we start to see cracks in the Riley-Aroma partnership with one turning on the other

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Ross doesn’t like to lose but Smith could take the L

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Easy win

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit