Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-19-2019, 07:44 PM
All Star

The first announced competitor from one of the GWC organizations is:

Yoshimi Mushashibo

Yoshimi Mushashibo is regarded by many wrestling historians as the greatest wrestler, if not of all time, at least of the last twenty-five years. He has spent his entire career with Pride Glory Honor Wrestling and is unequivocally the top wrestler they have ever had. Even though he is still an active wrestler, he is already a member of the PGHW Hall of Fame and the Hall of Immortals due to his tag team with Shuji Inuaki. He and Inuaki won the PGHW Glory Crown Tag Title on one occasion but won the Elite Tag Team Series on five occasions -- Mushashibo has one it six times because in 2017 he won it with Kozue Kawashimi. He and Shuji Inuaki were also the winners of the 2010 Tag Team of the Year.

As a solo competitor, Mushashibo is a three time winner of the Elite Series and a five time Glory Crown winner. He also is the 2007 and 2008 wrestler of the year. In his twenty-seventh year as a professional, Yoshimi has yet to make an appearance in North America. His appearance in the Gold Rush tournament marks the first time he has crossed the Pacific as a competitor. A noted technician, while Mushashibo is not the athlete he was fifteen years ago, he is still incredibly dangerous and on any given night he can beat any wrestler in the world. Whoever draws Mushashibo in the Gold Rush tournament is in for the fight of their lives.
Unread 02-19-2019, 08:25 PM
All Star

Available on the Synergy Network & Southern States TV
Week 1, August 2021.
Filmed at: West Texas Coliseum[Mid South, USA]
In Attendance: 2,000 [SELL OUT]
Rating: .14 [112,490 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Duke Hazard

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters! We are officially on the road to Gold Rush. "Bulldozer" Brandon Smith is the number one seed -- but earlier tonight it was announced that Japanese wrestling legend Yoshimi Mushashibo would also be entering the tournament.

RDJ: That's a great score for Gold Rush. Yoshimi has never worked in the United States and what a great place for him to make his American debut. Gold Rush.

DH: I hate to admit it, but he might be the odds on favorite to win the tournament now.

Opening Match
Tag Team Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit
Kuniko Matsura & Yukiko Matsumara versus Tiffany Jade & Sakura Sada

In a terrible match, Tiffany Jade and Sakura Sada defeated Kuniko Matsura and Yukiko Matsumara in 11:26 when Tiffany Jade defeated Kuniko Matsura by pinfall with a Green Destiny.

Tiffany Jade carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.
D

Every challenge they have put in front of me, I have conquered. Every person they have put in front of me I have beaten. I have climbed every mountain. Every David they have sent for my head has been put down. Is there no one else? Who will be the next head I drive on a pike? Who is next to stand in front of Ox?
Ox Mastadon promo. B.

Singles Match
Gold Rush Qualifier
Greg Keith versus Ozzie Golden

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Greg Keith defeated Ozzie Golden in 9:08 by submission with a Proton Lock.
C+

Singles Match
Gold Rush Qualifier
“High Flying Hawaiian” James Adams versus “The Rampage” Deever Arnold

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Deever Arnold defeated James Adams in 8:59 by pinfall with a Cannonball Senton.
C+

Puder: Jakob and I are the new team in town. The Mammoth and the Hammer. We are coming for tag team gold. I want to be the first man in CWL to have held all of the championships. I've held the North American and the United States. The Tag is the only one that is left.

Yoder: I left five years ago...but I'm back.. and I'm back to pick up where I left off. With Clyde by my side... We can accomplish anything.
D.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute time Limit
Matty Faith versus Monty Trescarde
In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Monty Trescarde defeated Matty Faith in 16:59 by pinfall with a Cash Bonus following interference from Carl DiBiase.
B.

Overall
B-

Last edited by Historian : 02-20-2019 at 11:34 AM.
Unread 02-19-2019, 10:24 PM
All Star

*Facepalm* I just realized I forgot to add the pictures into results as normal. I didn't even notice. That's my bad, y'all!
Unread 02-19-2019, 10:30 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
*Facepalm* I just realized I forgot to add the pictures into results as normal. I didn't even notice. That's my bad, y'all!
Great show, but maybe what Dark Raider said on our discord channel was true lol
Unread 02-20-2019, 09:54 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by moafnsteel View Post
Great show, but maybe what Dark Raider said on our discord channel was true lol
I can neither confirm nor deny anything

At least we got names for the tag promo. If I understood correctly, the first promo was Ox Mastadon hyping himself?
Unread 02-20-2019, 10:53 AM
All Star

This dynasty has made me reevaluate Ox Mastadon as a singles star. He could do well in BCG or SAISHO.
Unread 02-20-2019, 11:32 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
I can neither confirm nor deny anything

At least we got names for the tag promo. If I understood correctly, the first promo was Ox Mastadon hyping himself?
It was. I'm kicking myself that I didn't add pictures. Clearly my brain was not functioning properly yesterday. Stupid brain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashasheen
This dynasty has made me reevaluate Ox Mastadon as a singles star. He could do well in BCG or SAISHO.
He's the protege of Dread, so I definitely see him more as a SAISHO/PGHW touring guide. Ox has developed really well throughout this diary, dynasty. His entertainment skills really developed. He's a consistently good promo [I mean he pulled a B in a promo by himself]. My hope is that he and Riley get a lot more love in future games for people. They have both developed into studs, particularly for regional level promotions, though both are performing excellently now that we are Cult.
Unread 02-20-2019, 06:35 PM
All Star

We are pleased to announce the representative from North of the Border Wrestling for the Gold Rush tournament!

Jay Chord

Jay Chord is the son of the legendary Rip Chord. A trainee of his father, Chord has been making headlines his entire wrestling career. He has wrestled for TCW, USPW, and now North of the Border. In TCW, he won the All-Action, Tag Team, International, and World Heavyweight Championship before leaving for USPW. He is in his second year with NOTBW and has already won the Ed Henson Memorial tag Team Cup, has won the Canadian Championship on two separate occasions and with the aging of Duane Stone, the loss of Steve DeColt and Sean McFly, Jay has established himself firmly as the ace of North of the Border.

He has never appeared in Continental Wrestling League and is one of the most highly touted wrestling prospects of the last fifteen years. He wrestles with the same viciousness that his father, the legendary Rip Chord, is known for and if his career continues on the trajectory it is on he will be a member of the Hall of Immortals from TotalExtremeWrestling.com
Unread 02-20-2019, 08:01 PM
All Star

Week 2, August 2021.
Filmed at: Rainbow Bar and Grill [South East, USA]
In Attendance: 300 [SELL OUT]
Rating: .14 [109,670 viewers]

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are on the continued road to Gold Rush. Last week Greg Keith and Deever Arnold punched their tickets to the sixteen man tournament. Tonight, four more men will punch theirs.

RDJ: That's absolutely right, Michael. Early tonight on ContinentalWrestlingLeague.com we also found out that North of the Border Wrestling will be sending Jay Chord to compete in the Gold Rush Tournament. He is added to a field that already includes Pride Glory Honor Wrestling's Yoshimi Mushashibo.

DH: Jay Chord is instantly the favorite in this tournament! He's going to win the whole thing!

Riley McManus and Jeffery Aroma are in the backstage area -- it's being shown via large television to the live audience.

JA: Have you gotten over it yet?

RM: Gotten over it? You cost me my match with KC. I explicitly asked you to not get involved -- but you got involved anyway.

JA: I was trying to help.

RM: I didn't need your help.

JA: Clearly you did.

RM: Excuse me? Before you had ever laced up a pair of boots, I was a Heavyweight Champion. I had won Gold Rush. A World's title. All by myself. I didn't need your help.

JA: I've been helping you since I got here. Watching your back. Cleaning up your messes. You need me.

RM: I don't think I do.

Aroma stares at Riley for a long moment before storming off.

Singles Match
Gold Rush Qualifier
vs.
“The Return of the Monster” James Diaz versus Giant Brody

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, James Diaz defeated Giant Brody in 10:52 by pinfall with a Death by Diaz.

Singles Match
Gold Rush Qualifier
vs.
“The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone versus Mountie Mann

In a bout that had decent wrestling but non-existent crowd heat, David Stone defeated Mountie Mann in 9:53 by pinfall.

Singles Match
Gold Rush Qualifier
vs. w/
Scout versus Cameron Vessey w/ Lisa Bowen

In a decent match, Cameron Vessey defeated Scout in 8:11 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II after Lisa Bowen interfered.

Suzanne Brazzle comes out onto the entry way with a microphone.

SB: Missy Masterson. You're the Women's Champion. I want to be the Women's Champion. It's that simple. Gold Rush is coming up. I think you and I should dance in that ring. I know you're not here tonight so I'm making this challenge public. Let's do this thing at Gold Rush.

Singles Match
Gold Rush Qualifier
vs. w/
Island Boy Apollo versus “American Hellspawn” Hellion w/ Father Grim

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Hellion defeated Island Boy Apollo in 9:26 by pinfall with a Devolution Bomb.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs.
Carl DiBiase versus Ranger

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Ranger defeated Carl DiBiase in 8:25 by pinfall with a Global Meltdown.

vs.
Ranger is celebrating his victory in the ring. Carl DiBiase rolls back into the ring and he is met by his tag team partner Monty Trescarde. The two men jump Ranger and beat him down before posing over his downed body.

Overall
Unread 02-20-2019, 08:26 PM
All Star

We are proud to announce that OLLIE has submitted who will be representing their organization in the Gold Rush tournament!

El Héroe Mexicano

El Héroe Mexicano is a luchador who had the honour of being trained by Champagne Lover. The youngster has all the tools necessary to become a big star in lucha libre; a fantastic look, strong charisma, tons of ability, and a desire to succeed. Even when he was still in training, prior to his debut, those who saw him wrestle practise matches were heard to comment that he looked like a world champion in the making. He now seems ready to take lucha libre by storm, and got his first break via his mentor, who arranged for him to join SOTBPW almost as soon as he turned pro. Héroe performed well for the company in the almost decade he was employed there but he was unable to capture any championships.

In May of 2020, he made the jump to OLLIE. Following Gino Montero there as OLLIE rose to Cult and looked like it could be poised to threaten the monopoly South of the Border Wrestling and its deep pockets had on lucha libre. While he has yet to win his first championship, he has continued to impress in OLLIE and is certain to one day be champion. He hopes that he can win the Gold Rush tournament and propel himself to true superstardom.
Unread 02-21-2019, 05:00 AM
Major League

I'm loving the McManus/Aroma storyline, partially because I can't tell exactly how it's going to go down!
Unread 02-21-2019, 03:39 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBEZA View Post
I'm loving the McManus/Aroma storyline, partially because I can't tell exactly how it's going to go down!
Thank you. I appreciate it!
Unread 02-21-2019, 04:07 PM
All Star

Default SNSM ep 14

Week 3, August 2021.
Filmed at: The Warehouse [South West, USA]
In Attendance: 613
Rating:

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. This is the last Slammasters before Gold Rush -- which is next Friday and Saturday. Tonight, we will find out the last entrants into the tournament.

RDJ: On ContinentalWrestlingLeague.com, it was announced that El Héroe Mexicano will be in the tournament. I can also officially announce -- so hold onto your butts Michael and Duke -- that Lars Brecher from Ultimate European Wrestling and Buckminster Snark from Australian Pro Wrestling will be in the tournament! Des Davids has also been added to the tournament with out having to qualify.

DH: Oh baby. Lars and Davids? I've seen tapes of Lars. That's one mean cuss. Mean as a copperhead snake and Des Davids is my new pick to win! I'm sorry Jay, but Des Davids is going to take the whole thing!

vs.

MR: And another blockbuster announcement for Gold Rush -- The Mission will be defending the Global Wrestling Council World Tag Team Championship against The Fat Cats. In the past couple of weeks, the bad blood has really begun to boil between the two teams.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Gold Rush Tournament Qualifier
vs.
"The Tiger" Alexander Vasquez versus Cali Slick

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Alexander Vasquez defeated Cali Slick in 9:17 by pinfall with a quick roll up.

vs.

MR: Also announced for Gold Rush -- "The Nightmare" Scythe will be defending the United States Championship against Matthew Keith.

vs. vs.

MR: And! Hot off the presses, Ox Mastadon -- the North American Heavyweight Champion will be defending against the two men who stole the show at Independence -- KC Glenn and Riley McManus. The former partners beat the hell out of each other at Independence and are being rewarded for their efforts with an opportunity to become North American Heavyweight Champion.

Singles Match
Gold Rush Qualifying Match
vs.
Animal Harker versus Sayeed Ali

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Sayeed Ali defeated Animal Harker in 11:10 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver.

Singles Match
Gold Rush Qualifying Match
vs.
Guide versus Raheem Stash

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Guide defeated Raheem Stash in 10:58 by pinfall with a Guided Missile.

vs.

MR: Also on the docket for Gold Rush is the newly announced duo of Clyde Puder and Jakob Yoder challenging the North American Tag Team Champions, The Devil's Rejects! Who will walk out of Gold Rush weekend with the titles? Find out live next week!

Singles Match
vs.
Othello Morris versus Mighty Cavanagh

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Mighty Cavanagh defeated Othello Morris in 8:41 by pinfall with a Sit-Out Spinebuster.

Missy Masterson walks out onto the stage.

MM: Last week, Suzanne Brazzle challenged me for my North American Women's Championship. I'm a lot of things, but a coward is not one of them. I will see you at Gold Rush, Suzanne.

Main Event
Singles Match
vs. w/
"The Mennonite Mammoth" Jakob Yoder versus "Big Money" Brandon James w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Jakob Yoder defeated Brandon James in 7:52 by pinfall with a Whip-In Big Foot.

Overall

Unread 02-21-2019, 04:19 PM
Super Star

Wow the main event didn't hit like I thought it would. Has Jacob slipped while he was away or was it just a bad night. I guess I was looking for a solid C or so match so that D+ kind of shocked me.

Interesting developments with Riley and the big guy. It was bound to happen but who emerges the face and who continues down the dark side I know what I'd like to see.
Unread 02-21-2019, 04:31 PM
All Star

The Gold Rush VI Bracket is finally here! Sixteen men will enter the two night tournament. One will leave as Gold Rush Champion!

Gold Rush VI is a two night event -- Friday and Saturday of the fourth week of August. It is a blockbuster event. The North American Heavyweight, Tag Team, and Women's Championships are all on the line. The United States Championship will be on the line and the COTT World Heavyweight and World Tag Team Championships are also on the line.

This is the biggest weekend in professional wrestling. Careers are made at Gold Rush. Hellion, Riley McManus, Logan Diaz, Clyde Puder, and Ox Mastadon have all reigned supreme as Gold Rush Champion. Four of the five have also been North American Heavyweight, and coincidentally, North American Tag Team Champions. Hellion has returned and is competing in this year's Gold Rush -- looking to become the first man to win the Gold Rush champion twice.

Who will add their name to this list of immortals? Who strike gold?

Quote:
Continental Wrestling League Presents
GOLD RUSH VI -- Night One
Friday Week 4, August 2021
Live from the Lowe Ballroom [North West, USA], 7:00 PM Bell Time

Main Event
Triple Threat Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
North American Heavyweight Championship
KC Glenn versus Riley McManus w/ Jeffery Aroma versus Ox Mastadon (c) w/ Lisa Bowen

Semi Main Event
Tag Team Match
Forty-Five Minute Time Limit
North American Tag Team Championship
Clyde Puder & Jakob Yoder versus The Devil's Rejects (c) w/ February Malaise

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
United States Championship
Matthew Keith versus "The Nightmare" Scythe (c) w/ Father Grim

Opening Round of the Gold Rush Tournament
Quote:
Continental Wrestling League Presents
GOLD RUSH VI -- Night Two
Saturday Week 4, August 2021
Live from the Lowe Ballroom [North West, USA], 7:00 PM Bell Time

Featuring: the quarterfinals, semi finals, and finals of the Gold Rush Tournament!

Also featuring:

Semi Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
GWC World Heavyweight Championship
"Mr. Colorado" Ross Henry versus Gino Montero (c)

Special Attraction
Tag Team Match
Forty-Five Minute Time Limit
GWC World Tag Team Championship
The Fat Cats versus The Mission (c)

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
North American Women's Championship
Suzanne Brazzle versus Missy Masterson (c)

Quote:
So for the first time, I decided to make an actual bracket! I feel like it's easier for people to visualize and predict with the full blown bracket (plus it makes it feel like a real tournament! All first round matches are on the first night, all other round matches are on night two.

There will be a prize for this prediction! Last year, DarK_RaideR won the prize and got to pick the stipulation for Ross Henry and Riley McManus at the Fifth Anniversary. This Gold Rush's prize will be different, but it will effect the game and the roster!

Last edited by Historian : 02-21-2019 at 09:27 PM.