Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-25-2019, 02:18 PM
Major League

Now you HAVE to keep this diary going at least another 19 years, so that baby Oxford can wrestle for his granddaddy's promotion!
Unread 02-25-2019, 02:22 PM
Super Star

And the Hallmark moments continue. YES! YES! YES!

So the big question... Pink title or blue title???
Unread 02-25-2019, 02:44 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReapeR View Post
And the Hallmark moments continue. YES! YES! YES!

So the big question... Pink title or blue title???
We do so much more than wrestling here on The Climb! We produce wrestling, relationships, family! We are the whole package!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBEZA
Now you HAVE to keep this diary going at least another 19 years, so that baby Oxford can wrestle for his granddaddy's promotion
Another 19 years!?!?!?! Man! That's a lot to ask!
Unread 02-25-2019, 02:45 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 16

Available on the Synergy Network & Southern States TV
Week 1, September 2021.
Filmed at: West Texas Coliseum [South West, USA]
In Attendance: 2,000 [SELL OUT]
Rating: .13 [103,920 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Duke Hazard

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. What a block buster lineup we have tonight! Scythe defends his United States Championship against David Stone and in a big tag team main event, Clyde Puder and Jakob Yoder will compete against Bowen Services’ Brandon James & Andrew Harper.

RDJ: Puder and Yoder were so close to winning the North American Tag Team Championship at Gold Rush so you know they are going to be extra motivated.

DH: But they’re going up against a team managed by the most successful manager in CWL history! Lisa Bowen’s squad doesn’t lose. They’ll prove that again tonight.

w/ and

Ox Mastadon and Lisa Bowen come proudly marching to the ring. Ox has the North American Heavyweight Championship around his shoulder. Lisa hands him a microphone and he looks out at the sold out West Texas Coliseum crowd.

OM: At Gold Rush, I once again proved that I’m the bull of the woods. Again, I successfully defended My North American Championship. Again, I proved that there is not a man in this company who is my equal. I’m the most dominant wrestler on the planet, I’m the king of the mountain and no one can dethrone me. Ain’t noone got the moxy. Ain’t noone got the tenacity. The toughness. The fortitude. This is my fiefdom. They have all born witness to my greatness and I will never be stopped.

Ox is interrupted by a voice -- not any music. James Diaz is the owner of said voice.

JD: Hold on, hold on, hold on. I know you’re not out here talking that you’ve beaten every body.

OM: But I have, little Jimmy. I’m the man ‘round here. I’m the bull of these woods.

JD: You’ve been the man for almost a year. Nine successful title defenses. But what is a bull to a monster?
Ox looks at Lisa who emphaticalley shakes her head no, but he ignores her.

OM: Excuse me? I’ve been dominating everything I’ve done your entire life. When you were still boiling in your father’s genitals I was a monster. When you were peeing your bed and scared of the dark, I was dominating. You think you’re man enough for me, boy? You think you can stand toe to toe with me?

JD: I won four matches in two days. I’ve survived everything thrown at me. I can handle you.

OM: Then at the Last Hard Men, let’s find out how tough you are, boy.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit
w/
Animal Harker versus Johnny Anderson w/ February Malaise

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Animal Harker defeated Johnny Anderson in 9:42 by pinfall with a Stump Piledriver.

"For a year and a half I carried you, Riley. For a year and a half I watched your back. I protected you -- often to my own detriment. I stood by you when your friend went to Japan. I stood by you when you alienated the locker room. I stood by you. You started to blame me for your own failures. You blamed me for you coming up short. You blamed me...But I will not be blamed. I am not the one, Riley and at Gold Rush I finally showed you... I showed you what it is going to be. I made you bleed, Riley. I left you a broken mess in the center of the ring. I let the world see that without me, The Cornerstone is just a decoration. I know you're still healing. I know you have not been medically cleared to be here and I hope, Riley, I sincerely hope, that you do not get cleared. Do not make the mistake of showing up here. Do not make the mistake at trying to stand in the ring with me, Riley. I will break you. I will end you. I will reduce The Cornerstone to rubble. Don't test me. You won't pass."

Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

“High Flyin’ Hawaiian” James Adams versus Lightning Lomas

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, James Adams defeated Lightning Lomas in 5:28 by pinfall with a Pacific Crush.

w/

“Gangsta Nation” by Westside Connection hits the speaker system and out walks Brother G flanked by the GWC World Six Man Champions, Sayeed Ali, Cali Slick, and Hustle Muvva. They don’t quite go to the ring -- they stay on the entrance ramp.

BG: “Yo, yo, yo. It’s me, it’s me, it’s Brother G comin’ straight out of the L.B.C. And I’m rollin’ with the Gangsta Nation. My dog, Mister Long Beach, Cali Slick. The Hustla himself and the ultra-violent Sayeed Ali. The World’s Six Man Champs. I represent three men that were told they were too violent to be here. Too hardcore. Too unpredictable. Too street. Too likely to cut a mother… Nevermind that word. They been blacklisted from the big leagues ‘cause o’ their style. ‘Cause they too extreme. But now they’re the World Six Man Champs. Now they out here teachin’ lessons. That masked man. That luchador. That chicano from the barrio, El Heroe Mexicano he learned when Ali busted his knee up. He learned you don’t mess with us. ‘Cause we some gangstas. We ain’t ‘bout to be pushed ‘round. We ain’t ‘bout to be disrespected. You feel me? Everybody best be on notice. It’s about to get alot more violent ‘round here.”

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

w/
“The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone versus “The Nightmare” Scythe © w/ Father Grim

In a bout that had good wrestling but didn't have much heat, David Stone defeated Scythe in 14:41 by pinfall after a distraction from Matthew Keith. David Stone wins the CWL United States title.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
w/
Puder & Yoder versus Bowen Services w/ Lisa Bowen

In a decent match, Clyde Puder and Jakob Yoder defeated Brandon James and Andrew Harper in 13:30 when Jakob Yoder defeated Brandon James by pinfall with a Whip-In Big Foot.

Clyde Puder carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.

Overall

Last edited by Historian : 02-25-2019 at 03:21 PM.
Unread 02-25-2019, 02:49 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
Should take you until about April
Unread 02-25-2019, 02:51 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBEZA View Post
Should take you until about April
Maybe slightly longer! Haha.
Unread 02-25-2019, 03:27 PM
Phenom

Great story.
Unread 02-25-2019, 03:35 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBEZA View Post
Now you HAVE to keep this diary going at least another 19 years, so that baby Oxford can wrestle for his granddaddy's promotion!
My thoughts exactly. Also, the narrative/news totally stole the thunder of that AWESOME promo from Father Grimm that preceded it. Felt like I needed to highlight how great it was so it doesn't get overlooked.
Unread 02-25-2019, 07:26 PM
Super Star

Quote:
We do so much more than wrestling here on The Climb! We produce wrestling, relationships, family! We are the whole package!

For you man that is what 6 months at most lol
Unread 02-25-2019, 07:37 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
For you man that is what 6 months at most lol
Come on! It's taken me like, three and a half month to get through five years and eight months.! It's at least nine months for me to get through another nineteen.
Unread 02-25-2019, 07:53 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Come on! It's taken me like, three and a half month to get through five years and eight months.! It's at least nine months for me to get through another nineteen.
Closer to 11 months ... faster please.
Unread 02-25-2019, 08:43 PM
Super Star

Finally getting caught up on all of this and really enjoying it. Keep up the awesome work!
Unread 02-25-2019, 10:38 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voeltzwagon View Post
Finally getting caught up on all of this and really enjoying it. Keep up the awesome work!
Thank you! Glad to have you on board. Hopefully you'll like the direction we continue to go.
Unread 02-26-2019, 01:26 PM
All Star

The garage door was open. The sun was shining. It was a beautiful late summer day in suburban Denver. Johnny Anderson sat behind the drum kit. His foot tapping the pedal to keep rhythm. His hands worked the sticks. Drumming was a skill harder than guitar. Less celebrated. Most people that were casual music fans could name famous guitar players. Eric Clapton. Carlos Santana. Eddie Van Halen. Slash. Stevie Ray Vaughn. Jimmy Page. Jimi Hendrix. Jeff Beck. David Gilmour. BB King. Those were ten on a list that could stretch on for minutes. People knew who was the lead guitarist in their favorite band. What drummers did people know? Dave Grohl? Ringo Starr? Maybe a couple of others.

Johnny loved playing the drums. It wasnít as sexy as guitar. It didnít get the attention as when his fingers moved down a slide and could turn a riff into legend. Drumming was visceral. It was full body. He could play drums and beads of sweat would drip down his face. His calves and knees would ache. His shoulders and hands would be sore. On a drum kit, he could work out his frustrations. He could work out his jealousy that Keith had February and Johnny didnít have anyone consistent. He could work out anger at a spot he blew, or someone else blew. He had lost some of the guys he played with. Floyd had been sent to Amarillo to work for Texas Grappling League. Same with Luis. Johnny did have Tennessee William.

He had come to CWL after it became CWL. He had come when NYCW had shut down when the Eisen Empire swallowed them whole. William did not just play a musician on TV, he loved music. Particularly blues, classic rock, and classic country. Music that consumed your soul.

The only problem? William could only play the guitar and sing. Johnny could do everything. So with William, he played the drums. They had not been friends for long, but Johnny knew that they both had exclusive contracts with Continental Wrestling. They had three years on the deal. Three years to wrestle, drink some beer, ride some motorcycles, and play some music. This was the life Johnny had always wanted. Now he had it.
Unread 02-26-2019, 03:22 PM
Phenom

Nice narrative. Intriguing.