Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-28-2019, 06:52 PM
All Star

Default Snsm ep 19

Available on the Synergy Network & Southern States TV
Week 4, September 2021.
Filmed at: The Oxford Arena [South West, USA]
In Attendance: 2,920
Rating: .14 [107,590 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Duke Hazard

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are directly on the heels of The Last Hard Men and next week we will bring you all of the fall out from that show. Tonight, we have a blockbuster main event. For the first time ever The New Wave will take on the team of Des Davids and Mighty Cavanagh.

RDJ: Davids and Cavanagh have not been seen in action since Gold Rush. They're frustrated. They're hungry, but they are going up against a ten-time tag team championship duo. That's not an easy task for an experienced tag team, let alone one that's only had a few matches under their belts.

DH: But Davids and Cavanagh are not ordinary men, Ricky. These are former elite level football players. Guys who are used to teaming up. To working together. These are also guys who have excelled as professionals. Tonight, they'll excel as a team.

Opening Match

Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit
w/
“The Mexican Lion” Leon Pena versus “Big Money” Brandon James w/ Lisa Bowen

In a poor match, Leon Pena defeated Brandon James in 6:38 by pinfall with an Easy Palm Strike.

The cameras cut backstage where we can hear a very out of breath cameraman running and the handheld camera he is carrying is bouncing. He (or she) rounds a corner and we are greeted with the sight of two thirds of the in-ring contingent for Gangsta Nation, Cali Slick and Sayeed Ali attacking Alexander Vasquez. The former United States Champion gets double suplexed into the wall. Ali pulls him up and it looks like he and Cali are setting up for some sort of piledriver when backstage personnel get to the scene and pull the two men off of the battered Vasquez. Robert Oxford is there and we can hear him shouting, “I need the medical team. Now.” He turns towards Gangsta Nation and to the security force keeping them off of Vasquez. “Get them out of the damn building!” We hear Oxford yell before he notices the camera. “And get the damn camera out of here!”

Tag Team Match

Amber Allen & Suzanne Brazzle versus Nina Cacace & Wendy Anderson

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Amber Allen and Suzanne Brazzle defeated Nina Cacace and Wendy Anderson in 8:55 when Amber Allen defeated Nina Cacace by pinfall with a Northern Lights Suplex.

In terms of in-ring work, Amber Allen was head and shoulders above everyone else.

We cut to a pretaped segment with KC Glenn.

KC: “I’ve gotten a lot of tweets and messages on Instagram asking me where I’ve been. For the past few weeks, I’ve been doing a lot of contemplating. See, at Gold Rush, I was in the position to win the North American Heavyweight Championship -- and I did not do that. I came up short. I can deal with that. I can live with that, but I’ve been wrestling with what happened after. While I was laying outside of the ring, inside the ring my former tag team partner… A guy I called a friend… was in the ring getting assaulted by someone he thought was his friend….

Jeffery, you were vicious in your assault to Riley. So vicious that he’s still not medically cleared. Still not able to compete. You gave him a grade three concussion. You broke his nose. You broke an orbital bone. His jaw had to be wired. It was a vicious assault. I had to decide what kind of man I wanted to be after that. Did I want to be a man who forgave a friend… Who realized that maybe my friend had just lost his way for a little while, got caught up in anger and frustration and let it get the best of him? If I did that, I’d have to stand by him now. I’d have to stand up for him.. And that’s what I’m going to do. Jeffery, I can’t stand idly by and let you get away with that assault. I don’t know when Riley will be medically cleared, but I know that until he’s back, I’m going to fight this battle for him. The way a friend does. I’m coming for you, Aroma. You don’t have to hunt my head. You can rest easy that I’m coming straight at you.”

Singles Match

Island Boy Apollo versus The Architect

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, The Architect defeated Island Boy Apollo in 9:26 by pinfall.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

The New Wave versus Des Davids & Mighty Cavanagh

In a decent match, The New Wave drew with Des Davids and Mighty Cavanagh in 17:02 following a double count out.

Scout was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Overall
Unread 02-28-2019, 06:57 PM
All Star

Riley adjusted in his chair to make himself more comfortable. Steel chairs, even padded one, were not the most comfortable to sit in for any duration. This was the first major show Riley had not been booked on for Continental Wrestling League in quite some time. He had been given the month off from the road. No house shows, no television, and did not have to work The Last Hard Men. He was still in the Lowe Ballroom though to watch the show. And this was why. The main event. The nineteen year old phenom James Diaz -- who had started wrestling at seventeen years old and the son of a wrestling legend -- just kicked Ox Mastadon in the gut. The near five-hundred pound protege of Dread doubled over. Riley moved to the edge of his seat.

“No way.” He muttered to himself as James wrapped his thick, muscular arms around the prodigious waist of the North American Heavyweight Champion. The crowd was in a hushed silence. The good kind of silence. Diaz lifted with his legs and his arms and the massive man into the air. He brought him down with a powerbomb -- it wasn’t as pretty as his normal powerbombs, but he was powerboming a near-five hundred man. It was an incredible visual. Mastadon took it like a champ.

Ox knew how to work like a big man. He didn’t leave his feet very often. He didn’t get body slammed or suplexed. His bumps were off of drop kicks or clotheslines. He’d go down to a knee. He’d make you look good, but he protected his size and his mystique in his gimmick. Tonight, in the Lowe Ballroom; however, he took the damndest powerbomb Riley had ever seen. The ring trembled -- like it was buckling, or trying not to buckle, from the force. The crowd exploded from the powerbomb, the Death by Diaz. Riley held his breath as James made the cover and the crowd counted along with Darren Smith. One...Two...Three…

James Diaz was North American Heavyweight Champion. He was nineteen years old, but he was six feet nine and two hundred and ninety pounds. He was built like a brick outhouse. He had earned it in the fans eyes. He was still a puppy with big paws. He was still growing into himself, but these fans had seen him at seventeen when he was as green as grass. They had seen him team with his cousin -- whom they loved -- and become successful. They had seen him team with his father and become successful. For a year, he had been a singles wrestler. He had proved himself. He had won the United States Champion. He had won the Gold Rush and now he was Champion.

Riley smiled. He was proud. Continental Wrestling League was Robert’s company. Robert had funded the company. It was his vision. It was his plan. He had built it himself, but Riley had been there since day one. He was the only one still there. He had been on the very first show. He had teamed with Roger Monterio in a four-way tag match for the first tag titles and he was in a fifteen man over-the-top rope battle royal for the first Heavyweight Champion. That was January of 2016. It was September of 2021. It was the 130th show -- they had taped the 129th the night before. He had been employed for one hundred shows. He had spent twenty months as Heavyweight Champion. He had spent eight months as Tag Team Champion. He had spent nine months as World Heavyweight Champion. He had won Gold Rush. He had won the Oxford Invitational. He had become a success story. Before Robert Oxford called him almost six years ago to see if he was interested in coming to Denver to work, Riley was just a weekend warrior.

He was working spot shows in the Georgia area. Maybe the Florida panhandle and maybe South Carolina if he was lucky, but he wasn’t getting anything regular. His career looked dead in the water. It looked like he was just going to be a guy that had halfway made it, but never actually gotten to prove what he could do until Robert Oxford gave him a shot.

The shot turned into a run that made him valuable. Made him a recognizable face in the Rocky Mountain region and slowly over the United States. He was in his early thirties now. He was making consistent money. He had bought a house. He had married the love of his life. The love of his life that became the love of his life here.

He felt not like a father, but maybe an uncle? A proud family member who had been here the entire time. Who got to witness this moment. The moment where James Diaz became the first person to hold all three non-tournament titles in the company. Riley had worked extensively with James at the dojo to help him continue to improve. Riley liked James. He was a good kid. Big and quiet and intense. He took himself seriously -- and he deserved to do so. Tonight, James Diaz became a made man and Riley was proud.

Lisa came up behind him and slinked her arms around his neck. He gripped her hand and leaned back against her. Riley McManus was happy. He wasn’t even celebrating his own success. He was happy for this moment. For this night. For getting to witness the crowning of a new champion who had earned it, just like had had. Happy that he got to see Ox Mastadon continue to prove his professionalism and be a locker room leader. The Continental Wrestling League was the best wrestling company in the United States. Riley knew that. Riley believed that with all of his being. It given him a home and that was everything.
Unread 02-28-2019, 07:20 PM
All Star

James wrapped his thick, muscular arms around the prodigious waist of the North American Heavyweight Champion. The crowd was in a hushed silence. The good kind of silence. Diaz lifted with his legs and his arms and the massive man into the air. He brought him down with a powerbomb -- it wasn’t as pretty as his normal powerbombs, but he was powerboming a near-five hundred man. It shook the ring. James could feel the boards and carpeting underneath him shake from the impact. He was a strong kid. Two hundred and ninety pounds of muscle. He worked out twice a day. Once was all cardio, once was all strength training. He ate clean. He ate right. He took care of himself -- and tonight it paid off when he powerbombed the four hundred sixty-five pound man. It might have been the first time Ox had ever been powerbombed.

James, covered in sweat, fell onto the chest of the equally sweaty Ox Mastadon. He could not hear anything except his own breathing and the sound of Darren Smith. He heard the soft squeak of his Adidas shoes as they slid across the mat. He heard Darren's fifty-nine year old knees hit the canvas. He heard the slight grunt from Darren at the never-ending discomfort of having ones knees hit the canvas. He heard the slap of Darren's hand off the mat. Once. Twice. Thrice. Then nothing. Silence for a long moment.

James Diaz had dreamed of this moment. The moment where he would win the top prize in a company. As a boy, he lived in Japan with his mother and father. He had regularly attended wrestling shows to see his father wrestle. He had seen his father wrestle hundreds of time. In this moment, he remembered when he was six years old, a few months before his seventh birthday. His father wrestled in a big tournament. When he was older, he would learn that it was the Elite series. The most prestigious tournament in Japan. At six, James did not know this. He knew it was important. He saw his father in the finals against Yoshimi Mushashibo. His mother had whispered to him 'that man has won the tournament twice. It is going to be very difficult for your father."

She was not wrong. It was very difficult. James remembered watching part of the match through slits in his fingers. It was physical. His father's nose got broken. There was blood. His father won that night. He had hit Yoshimi with a Ray Gun -- three of them to be exact. Yoshimi had kicked out of the first two. He did not kick out of the third. On that night, James saw his father do something that had never been replicated. He won the Elite Series Tournament. No other non-Japanese wrestler had ever done that. His mother told him.

Tonight, at twenty years old (not nineteen like some people incorrectly thought), James Diaz did something his father never did. He won a Heavyweight Championship, but he did it because at six years old he saw his father beat the unbeatable Yoshimi Mushashibo in an unwinnable tournament.

The sound came back. James could hear everything The roar of the crowd. He could *feel* their roar. He clutched the North American Heavyweight Championship to his chest. It was *his*. He moved down the aisle. Hands outstretched to touch him. To touch the monster. When he was six, he remembered all the hands that reached out to touch his father. Big hands and little hands. Masculine and feminine. They wanted to touch the monster. Now it was James. The boy they had watched become a man.

He pushed through the curtain and just sat. He could not walk any further. He took deep breaths. Robert was there. So was Ox and Brandon. Brandon's shoulders, knees, and neck were taped, but the Big Cat, or Big Money, or just Brandon was there His mentor. His mentor had wrestled his last match tonight. Brandon reached out a hand.

"I'm proud of you kid." He said and James nodded. He did not have the words to say thank you. When his father and Logan went to Burning Hammer, Brandon had kept working with James. Gave him tips on how to work big. How to use his size to be everything the fans wanted out of someone that big.

Brandon stepped aside and Ox stood there. Ox nodded. "Good sh*t kid. Good sh*t The ball is yours. The mountain is yours. Run with it." Ox clapped him on his shoulder. That was about as sentimental as Ox got.

Robert did not say anything. He didn't have to. His hands were in his pockets. He had a sly smile on his face. It was his ultimate tell of pride. James knew he had been the ultimate project. A seventeen year old kid just out of school. Big paws. That's what Robert had said. A puppy with big paws. Robert and Riley -- and Brandon -- had worked with James. Robert had booked him smartly. Let him learn. Let him develop. Now he gave him the ultimate sign of faith. James exhaled and stood up.

"I've got a beer for you." Brandon said. He didn't care that technically it was illegal to give him a beer. Wrestling didn't care. It was a fraternity. A brotherhood. In a brotherhood, you shared a beer. Tonight, James would share a beer with his mentor. He would share a beer with the brothers. Tonight, James was on top of the world.
Unread 02-28-2019, 07:34 PM
All Star

Brandon's eyes blinked. The lights were bright. It was almost as if they were the lights at the end of the tunnel beckoning him into the afterlife. He did not want to go. He did not want it to be over. He had clung to professional wrestling like you cling to life. He was forty-five years old. He had been a professional wrestler for twenty-seven years. He had been eighteen when he started. His entire adult life had been spent doing this. It was all he knew how to do. Now with the slap of Darren Smith's hand off the mat for a third time, it was over.

He had done the right thing. He had not wanted to. He wanted to keep going until he literally could not walk, but hi shoulders were bad. His back was bad. His neck. His knees. His whole damn body nearly. The price he paid for twelve years working for Phil and DAVE. Twelve years breaking his body. Hardcore. Violence. He had done whatever had been asked. He bled. He got slammed on concrete floors. Went through tables. Whatever Phil and John had asked him to do he did. Without complaint. Now he regret it. Not from a 'I shouldn't have done that' kind of regret -- because doing that got him to the Eisens and the seven-figure club. Doing that had made him an international name. But doing that had also taken years off his career and probably his life. Doing that had got him to this moment right here.

His "last" match would air on TV right after this match, but this was the last time he would actually wrestle. He swallowed on the mat and tried not to cry. He rolled out of the ring. The fans did not know this was his last match. It was not advertised as such. There were no "Thank you, Brandon!" chants. There were no signs wishing him well. There was just the walk up the ramp to the back. There was a warm shower to take and ice packs to put on his body. Then he'd watch the show. He'd watch James win the Heavyweight title and have a beer with the kid. Then he'd drive to his hotel room and let a bottle of Jim rock him to sleep. He'd wake up and drive the two hundred miles to his house. He would no longer be Big Money or Big Cat. He'd just be Brandon.

For twelve years, he broke his body. For thirteen years, he made big money. Worked in front of tens of thousands of fans. Won the World Championship most people consider to be *the* World Championship, at least in North America. Tonight, it all ended in front of five thousand fans. Good fans. Loud fans. But five thousand. It was not the end Brandon had wanted or thought he'd have. But you rarely get to write your own ending. The Eisens had told him he was not worth the money any more. Packer did not want him. BriCo told Germaine not to invest in him. The Stones had not wanted him. Japan didn't want him. It had just been Robert. So he went. He gave everything he had left. He had given it all.

Ain't that poetic in its own way? To give and give and give until you can't give anymore? Brandon thought so. He had not *wanted* it to end this way, but in a bittersweet way, he was glad it had. He got to end his career giving some kids a good win and some momentum. At least he could do that. It was the last thing he had to give and he had given it. Now he could go home. Now he could rest.
Unread 02-28-2019, 07:50 PM
All Star

And there we have it! September is officially done! I have seen The Lloyd do this thing where he talks about some of his booking decisions after a book show and I thought I would steal that!

Othello Morris versus "Big Money" Brandon James w/ Lisa Bowen
This was technically Brandon's last match. I had known for sometime that he was going to retire and quite frankly, his matches had deteriorated to the point I'm glad he did. Othello is someone I like and has looked at the lights for a lot of other talents so I wanted to give him something back.

"The Mennonite Mammoth" Jakob Yoder versus Andrew Harper w/ Lisa Bowen
I think everyone predicted this correctly. Yoder and Puder need to build some momentum and this was a way to do that. Harper is one of those guys who I don't have any story plans for. He'll win some and he'll lose some and he could eat this loss without it ruining who he was.

Cameron Vessey w/ Lisa Bowen versus "The Canadian Wrestling Machine" David Stone ©
I think only ReapeR predicted the draw. I *love* both of these guys. The Stone family is technically my favorite family in the CVerse. I know, you'd think it is the Diaz family, but it's actually the Stones. They're all just old and Dan, Jeremy, and Vickie don't wrestle anymore! David has developed fantastically, he and Cameron have great chemistry and this is, I hope, just the start of a quality program.

The Southern Stars versus The Devil's Rejects (c) w/ February
I really toyed with switching the belts here, but I have something in the works that only works if the Rejects keep the belts. Plus, the Bikers are home grown and home developed, so that helps.

"Bulldozer" Brandon Smith versus Giant Brody
Brody is a great brawler and a big man who got lost in the shuffle of the bringing in of some other big men. Brandon is someone that I have some hopes for -- his body isn't want it was so I don't think I have long before he goes into time decline so I'm hoping to get everything I can from him before he can't physically do it any more.

Jaime Quine versus Missy Masterson (c)
This was a tough one too, but with Alicia Strong coming in, I wanted to put the title onto a face and to someone who I thought would be the best starting program for my favorite female wrestler. Now I'm only missing two women from the game universe to have my ideal female roster.

The Mission versus The Fat Cats ©
The Cats just won. The program has a lot of miles left in it, the Mission need to chase for awhile. Pretty simple, I think. Carl DiBiase is the protege of Robert Oxford (not my choice, but it's been very beneficial as at least 3/5 he gets improvements in psychology

"Mr. Colorado" Ross Henry versus "The Blue Blood" Paul Huntingdon
This feud has a lot of miles left too and if Ross had won already, the feud would be dead in the water. Huntingdon had to win, but he had to win in a shady way.

“The Return of the Monster” James Diaz versus Ox Mastadon © w/ Lisa Bowen
This was a tough call, probably the toughest call of the night. Ox has been a project. I did not expect him to be my top heel and champion for eleven months. Yet he did. He's also the one who beat Logan when Logan went to BHOTWG. James had to take Logan's spot as my big, physical babyface. He developed into that role nicely and I wanted him to take the strap from the guy who took it off his cousin. I had thought about delaying the switch another month, but it felt right -- especially on the same night that his mentor was retiring for him to win the big one.

Now! A couple of post show/post narrative questions (and I don't normally do these!)
  1. What was your favorite match/moment from The Last Hard Men?
  2. What was your favorite of the three narratives?
  3. Is there anyone who hasn't gotten a narrative or been explored that you'd like to see explored?
  4. Is there a character/worker/story direction that really isn't working for you/or interesting you as a reader?

All feedback is appreciated! Thank you for reading.
-Historian
Unread 03-01-2019, 01:28 AM
All Star

What was your favorite match/moment from The Last Hard Men? Diaz winning
What was your favorite of the three narratives? Both riley and Diaz ones if I had to choose
Unread 03-01-2019, 04:01 AM
Super Star

Dropped a bunch of stuff all at once and all of it quality stuff too! Last Hard Men was an entertaining show and so were the subsequent narratives, keeping everything moving and interesting in a Cult or larger promotion isn't easy so kudos to you for pulling it off.

What was your favorite match/moment from The Last Hard Men?
The Stone-Vessey draw. Hitting the time limit just before the third slap of the mat is usually reserved for Ironman matches so it was a pleasant surprise in a booking that made sense.

What was your favorite of the three narratives?
Big Cat/Money Brandon James. We've had plenty of McManus narratives already and that includes the "finally I made it" one, making Diaz's feel somewhat repetitive. The only retirement narrative I can recall is that of Joel Bryant and still, due to his relationship with Robert Oxford and running CWT, it felt different than Brandon's.

Is there anyone who hasn't gotten a narrative or been explored that you'd like to see explored?
I could only think of the Fallen, but Father Grim's recent promo/narrative really hit the spot when he mentioned how they were 'wronged' by the bigger promotions. I think my vote goes to Gangsta Nation, shine some light on how those hardcore brawlers have evolved, especially after the collapse of GSW. With their formation and the six man titles, I think you do need to give them some more time in the sun.

Is there a character/worker/story direction that really isn't working for you/or interesting you as a reader?
The only one who comes to mind is "The Tiger" Alexander Vasquez. Some have been indifferent, but they never stuck around for long or got enough of a push/titles to worth mentioning. Vasquez has been around, has won gold and still feels out of touch. Can't say if my perception of him is "bland babyface" or "mysterious" but he hasn't got a standout gimmick and hasn't gotten time on the mic or a narrative to really show some character.
Unread 03-01-2019, 05:59 AM
Low Minors

Good job once again Historian, I really love yhe narratives after the show.

1. I had three fave moments from the show, the first is the feud between the Keiths and the Falllen, I like myself a dark themed stable. The Second is the Vessey vs Stone match, I am invested and interested on who will come out on top, the last would be the Diaz title win, I am just a sucker for that kind of climb to the top.

2. Brandon & Riley's were the one that stirred my emotions. Brandon retiring seemed heartfelt and I really got sad with him emphasising it was his last. Riley's was like a proud dad watching his son reach for his dreams. I really love that especially knowing how far he has come. This diary has affected my perception of Riley, I always tend to sign him now, no matter the game.

3. Vasquez is a solid pick for a narrative, but I would like to read about Jakob again. I mean he was meant for big things before he left, and he came back after a lacklustre run in RIPW, I would like to know how he sees the world now. If he felt sorry he left in the first place.
Unread 03-01-2019, 09:54 AM
All Star

Default Snsm ep 20

Week 1, October 2021.
Filmed at: Knoxville National Guard Armory [South East, USA]
In Attendance: 605
Rating: .15 [115,020 viewers]

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. Tonight we have a big main event when Scout and Des Davids go one on one. The NEW North American Heavyweight Champion is scheduled to appear and so much more.

RDJ: Last week, at The Last Hard Men, James Diaz managed to not only defeat the bull of the woods, he got him up for a massive Death by Diaz that shook the ring. I can’t wait to hear what he has to say.

DH: I can’t wait to see who is gonna beat that punk! He can’t be champion for long.

“KC… KC… KC… You think you’re man enough to stand in front of me? You think you’re man enough to take this ass whooping? You want to end up in the hospital like your buddy Riley? You want me to wire your jaw closed? Break your face? That’s fine. If that’s what you want. Let’s find a time and a place to make it happen.”

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute
w/
Rocky Weatherfield versus Evil Dead w/ Father Grim

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Evil Dead defeated Rocky Weatherfield in 5:54 by pinfall with a Damnation Drop.

Tag Team Match

Clyde Puder & Jakob Yoder versus Thunder & Lightning

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Clyde Puder and Jakob Yoder defeated Thunder & Lightning in 9:04 when Jakob Yoder defeated Lightning Lomas by pinfall with a Whip-In Big Foot.

Clyde Puder carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.

David Stone and The Architect have both made their entrances for the United States Championship match that is up next. Cameron Vessey’s music plays and the man who went to a twenty minute draw with Stone at the Last Hard Men makes his way to the ringside area and takes a seat. He’s very interested in what is about to happen.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

The Architect versus “The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone ©

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, David Stone defeated The Architect in 11:35 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch. David Stone makes defence number 4 of his CWL United States title.

Singles Match
w/
Othello Morris versus Cali Slick w/ Brother G

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Cali Slick defeated Othello Morris in 8:35 by pinfall with a Slick-Back after Brother G interfered.

James Diaz, the new North American Heavyweight Champion walks out onto the entrance stage with the Championship draped over his shoulder. He looks around at the crowd and nods his head. He doesn’t actually say anything. He just stands there. He lets them see him. Let them cheer for him. Let them bare witness to him, the new Champion. Six-feet nine inches. Two hundred ninety pounds. And now he’s the North American Heavyweight Champion. He takes the title off of his shoulder and thrusts his hand into the air with the title dangling from his grip. He screams out.

“There’s a new king of the mountain.” Before he disappears behind the stage.

Main Event

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Scout versus Des Davids

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Des Davids defeated Scout in 8:28 by pinfall with a Quarterback Sack.

Overall
Unread 03-01-2019, 01:30 PM
All Star

Default Snsm ep 21

Week 2, October 2021.
Filmed at: West Texas Coliseum [Mid South, USA]
In Attendance: 2,000 [SELL OUT]
Rating: .14 [109,050 viewers]

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. Tonight, Guide and Mighty Cavanagh square off in our main event. Matthew Keith is in action and David Stone defends the United States Championship.

The screen comes alive with a video. At the bottom of the video it says “Earlier Today.” The camera looks like it is going through a color test backstage when a door opens. The cameraman turns towards the open door and “The Supreme Superstar” Spencer Spade is walking into the building -- though he does not have a bag. The cameraman follows him. We can hear the cameraman trying to get Spencer to say something, but he does not say anything. He just opens a door that says ‘Bowen Services’ and walks in.

MR: Earlier today, Spencer Spade arrived here at the West Texas Coliseum and promptly made his way to the Bowen Services-only locker room. We have made multiple attempts to gain access but we have been unsuccessful. We will keep you updated throughout the show.

Opening Match
Tag Team Match

The Southern Stars versus The Canadian Blondes

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, The Southern Stars defeated The Canadian Blondes in 7:39 when Animal Harker defeated Flash Savage by pinfall with a Stump Piledriver.

Single Match

Matthew Keith versus Mountie Mann

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Matthew Keith defeated Mountie Mann in 7:05 by submission with a Proton Lock.

MK: We’re sick and tired of being attacked. Beaten down. Viciously assaulted. We’re absolutely sick of it.

GK: So we want Hellion and Scythe. Or Hellion and Evil Dead. Or Scythe and Evil Dead. We want the Fallen. So Grim… What do you say?

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“The Rampage” Deever Arnold versus “The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone ©

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, David Stone defeated Deever Arnold in 10:32 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch. David Stone makes defence number 5 of his CWL United States title.

Singles Match

Kuniko Matusra versus Missy Masterson

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Missy Masterson defeated Kuniko Matsura in 8:03 by pinfall with an Identity Crisis.

The crowd is gearing up for the main event. For Guide and Mighty Cavanagh when the curtain is pushed aside and Spencer Spade walks out onto the ramp. He has most recently been competing for SWF -- though in their midcard -- and no one knew he was going to be here tonight. He looks around and holds out his hand, demanding a microphone. A production assistant hands him one.

SS: For several years now, I’ve heard that this is the place to be. If you wanted to prove yourself as a wrestler, you came here. To the CWL. Where men are men and wrestling is wrestling. So a couple of weeks ago my contract came up. I went looking. Where could I, the Supreme Star, go? I got offers from all over the world. London. Toronto. New York. Atlanta. Los Angeles. Tokyo. Mexico City. Everyone wanted a piece of the Star. But I chose here. I chose this dump. I came here today and I was thoroughly unimpressed. I’m the Supreme Star. I was hand picked by the late, great Richard Eisen to be the face of his organization -- but Eric Eisen was jealous. Jealous of what I should be. What I am. So he held me down and held me back. So I left him to come here. Why? Because when I put this company on my back and I lead the charge to take down Eric Eisen -- I will take my rightful place as the King of Sports Entertainment. Because that is what I am. A sports entertainer. A Supreme Sports Entertainer and I am here… I am here to make Continental Wrestling League Supreme. And James Diaz… Hello! I know you think you’re the king of the mountain here… But what’s a mountain to a man with a fistful of dynamite other than a rock heap? I am here. You are all welcome.”

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Guide versus Mighty Cavanagh

In a bout that had good wrestling but didn't have much heat, Mighty Cavanagh defeated Guide in 11:12 by pinfall with a handful of tights.
-Guide and Cavanagh have great chemistry

Overall

Unread 03-01-2019, 01:40 PM
Minor League

Can't say enough how amazing this dynasty is.

The arrival of Spencer Spade is likely going to be huge!

Also, the James Diaz narrative makes me think that one last match from Yoshimi Mushashibo is totally necessary. Diaz needs to beat him for the story to go full circle from when his dad beat him the win the ELITE series.
Unread 03-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Major League

Absolutely love the arrival of Spade! The guy is a stud! CWL is about to get Supreme!
Unread 03-02-2019, 12:29 AM
Super Star

Mountie MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
Unread 03-02-2019, 03:32 PM
Phenom

Things are going to change since Spencer Spade showed up.
Unread 03-02-2019, 07:21 PM
All Star

Default Snsm Ep 22

Week 3, October 2021.
Filmed at: The Warehouse [South West, USA]
In Attendance: 576
Rating: .15 [113,030 viewers]

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed episode of Saturday Night Slammasters. On tonight’s episode, we will see Brandon Smith step into the ring with Killer Shark. Can the Bulldozer run through the shark? Or well he get bitten? You’ll only find out here!

RDJ: It’s almost Halloween Throwdown. Will Father Grim answer the Keith Brothers challenge?

DH: He should say no. The Keiths don’t deserve a chance at the Fallen!

Opening Match
Tag Team Match
w/
Othello Morris & Leon Pena versus Gangsta Nation w/ Brother G

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Cali Slick and Hustle Muvva defeated Othello Morris and Leon Pena in 8:32 when Cali Slick defeated Othello Morris by pinfall with a Slick-Back.

Pena comes into the ring to check on Othello Morris when Cali Slick, Hustle Muvva and Sayeed Ali run in and attack, beating them down into the mat. On the outside of the ring, Brother G is cheering the beating on.

Singles Match

Greg Keith versus Hugh Ancrie

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Greg Keith defeated Hugh Ancrie in 10:52 by submission with a Proton Lock.

MR: It has just been announced that at Halloween Throwdown, Ross Henry will team up with The Mission to take on Money Talks!

Singles Match
w/
Jonah Pilgrim versus Evil Dead w/ Brother G

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Evil Dead defeated Jonah Pilgrim in 4:57 by pinfall with a Damnation Drop.

MR: I just got word that Halloween Throwdown we will get a triple threat tag team match for the North American Tag Team Championship. The Devil’s Rejects will be defending against The Southern Stars and the team of Clyde Puder and Jakob Yoder.

Singles Match

Guide versus Raheem Stash

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Guide defeated Raheem Stash in 8:58 by pinfall with a Guided Missile.
Guide and Stash have great chemistry

We cut to a pre taped backstage segment where Alicia Strong is in front of the CWL banner.

AS: Jaime Quine, next Saturday night...Halloween Throwdown… I’m going to fulfill my birthright and add another Women’s Championship to my collection. You’re a great wrestler, but you’re not me and that will make all the difference.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“Bulldozer” Brandon Smith versus Killer Shark

In a decent match, Killer Shark defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 10:45 by pinfall with a Big Bite.
Shark and Smith have pretty good chemistry

Overall