Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-30-2019, 10:50 AM
Minor League

Had a feeling Guide and Scout wouldn't be around too much longer, they were good for putting over others whilst they lasted! Maybe it would have been nice to see them have one short run with one of the tag team belts but maybe it was better to focus on the younger teams like you have.

I'm hoping to see a decent push for Brisbane Devil and King Malietoa on their return, they're a duo that could be a backbone of your tag team division imo.

Great signings in Malloy and Spillane! They are a fantastic team and no doubt will be tag team champions soon enough, haha. Also glad to see Wildside back, he should be a good addition to the midcard.

Shame about Stash, he had a unique look, but can't say I am surprised haha.
Unread 03-30-2019, 11:26 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobheadJake View Post
Had a feeling Guide and Scout wouldn't be around too much longer, they were good for putting over others whilst they lasted! Maybe it would have been nice to see them have one short run with one of the tag team belts but maybe it was better to focus on the younger teams like you have.

I'm hoping to see a decent push for Brisbane Devil and King Malietoa on their return, they're a duo that could be a backbone of your tag team division imo.

Great signings in Malloy and Spillane! They are a fantastic team and no doubt will be tag team champions soon enough, haha. Also glad to see Wildside back, he should be a good addition to the midcard.

Shame about Stash, he had a unique look, but can't say I am surprised haha.
I really like Samoan Demolition. I had to sing Malietoa to rehab to hopefully kick his love of soft drugs once and for all -- and I didn't want Brisbane to just have nothing to do and what not. The plan is for them to be major players.

I like New Wave, but by the time I got them both were entering time decline and it just got to a point where they weren't going to be able to hang anymore at all. Their performances were regularly in the low D's and I just couldn't justify that, not when I have a lot of really good tag teams.

I'm definitely happy to get The American Cobras. Storm had been working for WLW on a written deal, so I had to wait until his contract came up to bring him in. They're a good tag team, both junior heavyweights so I'm bringing in more people for James Adams to potentially work programs with so that I can really feature the World's Junior Heavyweight Title.
Unread 03-30-2019, 09:21 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 48

Available on the Synergy Network, Southern States TV, & Hawaii 50
Week 1, May 2022.
Filmed at: Sunrise Sunset [Hawaii, USA]
In Attendance: 800
Rating: .38 [291,710 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Duke Hazard

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from Sunrise Sunset in Hawaii. We are fresh off the fifth annual Oxford Invitational which saw The Fallen win the whole thing in a performance that was very dominant. What will come next for Father Grim and his cadre of brutality?

RDJ: We canít forget that Spencer Spade caused the Mission their opportunity to repeat as tournament champions.

DH: He did not! Itís not his fault they werenít up to the challenge of The Devilís Rejects!

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

Island Boy Apollo versus ďThe RampageĒ Deever Arnold

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Deever Arnold defeated Island Boy Apollo in 9:59 by pinfall with a Cannonball Senton.

Singles Match
Fifteen Minute

Danny Puder versus The Architect

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Danny Puder defeated The Architect in 8:55 by pinfall with a Flash Blaster.

Quote:

MF: SpencerÖ Youíve got my attention now. Thatís what you wanted, isnít it? My attention. Well now youíve got it. It was foolish of me to think that I could just defeat you at Wrestling Summit, clean in the middle of the ring, and let that be the end of it. You need a little bit more. So youíre going to get it. I talked to Hailey Hunter and she talked to CWL management. At Fire on the Mountain it will be you and I, one more time, in a street fight!
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Bret Heartbreak versus ďThe Canadian Wrestling MachineĒ David Stone ©

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, David Stone defeated Bret Heartbreak in 11:45 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch. David Stone makes defence number 8 of his CWL United States title.
Stone and Heartbreak donít click at all.

Quote:

BG: For years, my boys have been overlooked. Too violent. Too hardcore. Too brutal. Too vicious. Too unpredictable. Ainít no one want to give them a shot. We were the Worldís Six Man Champions for months! And we couldnít get an invitation to be in the Oxford Invitational? We too extreme for it? It doesnít matter now. ĎCause we made sure that we made an impact. Didnít we Greg? Didnít we Matthew? Yeah. Yíall know our God **** names now, donít you. You canít ignore us now can you? Best believe you canít, and best believe we ainít going anywhere.
Main Event
Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

The Georgia Bulldogs versus The American Cobras

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Georgia Bulldogs defeated The American Cobras in 15:19 when Riley McManus defeated Marvel Malloy by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex.

In terms of in-ring work, KC Glenn was head and shoulders above everyone else.

Quote:

Georgia Bulldogs are celebrating their victory in the ring. The Devil's Rejects run in and attack, beating them down into the mat.

Overall

Unread 03-30-2019, 09:25 PM
All Star

• Island Boy Apollo, The Architect, Deever Arnold, Fro Sure, Mountie Mann, and Chill were all released from their CWL contracts. This was said to be to create room for potential call ups from developmental, as well as clear some space from workers who were not figured in to any major plans.
  • Hellís Bouncer has passed away 36 years old. The cause of death was not immediately made public.
Unread 03-30-2019, 09:45 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 49

Week 2, May 2022.
Filmed at: Irvine Hall [Mid South, USA]
In Attendance: 3,551
Rating: .40 [306,520 viewers]

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from Irvine Hall in Topeka, Kansas. In our main event, ďBulldozerĒ Brandon Smith and Xavi Ferrera will be going one on one. Two incredible athletes, both trying to get into title contention. Who will take a step forward?

Opening Match
Tag Team Match

Flying Patriot & Shooting Star Perez versus The American Cobras

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, The American Cobras defeated Flying Patriot and Shooting Star Perez in 7:54 when Storm Spillane defeated Shooting Star Perez by pinfall with a Cobra Strike.

In terms of in-ring work, Storm Spillane was head and shoulders above everyone else.

Singles Match

Motty Kuroda versus Cali Slick w/ Brother G

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Cali Slick defeated Motty Kuroda in 7:02 by pinfall with a Slick-Back.

Quote:

FG: What do you do when you encounter men with have been protected? Men who have enjoyed the benefit of being the favorites of an organization. Scythe and Hellion. They are not favorites. They were made promises that did not deliver. They were lied to. Lied to so men like Clyde Puder and Jakob Yoder could be given the world. Scythe and Hellion are done being lied to, they are done being cast to the side, being overlooked. Clyde and Jakob.. We are coming. Coming for you.
Singles Match

Leon Pena versus Howliní Mad Mort

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Leon Pena defeated Howlin' Mad Mort in 7:41 by pinfall with an Easy Palm Strike.

Singles Match

Lucy Stone-McFly versus Hellcat Hernandez

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Hellcat Hernandez in 7:33 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver.

Quote:

JQ: Iíve been waiting to get an opportunity to reclaim my Womenís Championship. A title Iíve waited my whole career for...a title that Alicia Strong has been carrying for several months. Sheís been unstoppable. Sheís been dominant, but sheís not motivated like Iím motivated. Alicia has had every benefit of being the daughter of the most famous wrestler of all time. Iím not hating on her, itís just truth. She didnít have to struggle. She didnít have to start at the bottom and prove herself. I did. Iím here because of my skill and my talent and how hard Iíve been willing to work. Iíve earned another opportunity at the championship and I will not let it pass me by.
Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

ďBulldozerĒ Brandon Smith versus ďThe Puerto Rican Wrestling MachineĒ Xavi Ferrera

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Xavi Ferrera defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 14:37 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.

Overall

Unread 03-30-2019, 09:46 PM
Super Star

Not a lot lost on the workers released although Fro Sure can be useful, but normally in a smaller company.

Now the passing of Hellís Bouncer, while not being involved in this story is a solid worker who if available would have been a solid fit in the Fallen.
Unread 03-31-2019, 10:17 AM
Minor League

Can't necessarily say that any of the guys you released would have amounted to much so I can't say I am particularly shocked. Think it would be cool one time to get a narrative from someone who finds out they're being released... not that I keep requesting narratives or anything haha. Otherwise, I'm enjoying seeing Xavi Ferrera get a push, has a very unique look.
Unread 03-31-2019, 07:04 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 50

Week 3, May 2022.
Filmed at: The Warehouse[South West, USA]
In Attendance: 1,000 [SELL OUT]
Rating: .40 [303,360 viewers]

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from The Warehouse in Long Beach, California. We are one week away from Fire on the Mountain, where Spencer Spade and Matty Faith will look to settle their ongoing rivalry in a Street Fight for the North American Heavyweight Championship. The Keith Brothers will be putting the North American Tag Team Titles on the line against Gangsta Nation and so much more, but that’s next week! Tonight, in our main event, David Stone will continue to prove himself to be a fighting champion as he puts the United States Championship on the line against Paul Huntingdon.

RDJ: It should be a great night of action. I can’t wait to see what David Stone can do against someone as experienced and well traveled as Paul Huntingdon. David has eight successful defenses under his belt since winning the title from Cameron Vessey back in February. He’s been a fighting champion for sure, but that takes a toll on your body after awhile. How long can he continue to perform at a peak level? How much more punishment can his body take before he slips up and gets caught? Will tonight be the night?

DH: I certainly hope so. We need someone like Paul Huntingdon to bring some class to this here organization! He could carry the United States Championship with pride. We could all be proud of him as an organization.

Opening Match
Singles Match

Lucy Stone-McFly versus Selina Svelte

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Selina Svelte in 9:01 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver.

Quote:

CV: I’ve been telling the world that Bowen Services is destined to dominate the GWC. Destined to be World Champions. Next Saturday at the Lower Ballroom. Next Saturday, we’re going to take the World Six Man titles. At the Lowe Ballroom. We take the next step as an organization. Fire on the Mountain. We will set the damn mountain on fire. Me. Big Jeffery. Big Andrew. You’re looking at the next World Six Man Titles.

JA: You’re damn right. The Diaz Family is tough, but they aren’t equal to what we are. At Fire on the Mountain, they’re going to find that out.

AH: Or we aren’t worthy of being here…

CV: That’s right. If we don’t win -- which we will -- whichever one of us loses, we’ll be gone, ‘cause Bowen Services is the Elite of the Elite. The Cream of the Crop. If we don’t win, we’ll trim the fat. Diaz Family… Fire in the Mountain. You’re in for a world of hurt.

Singles Match

Animal Harker versus Charger Siaki

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Charger Siaki defeated Animal Harker in 7:56 by pinfall with a Crash Test.

Quote:

AS: Maybe you’re the competition I’ve been looking for, Jaime. Maybe you’re the one who can finally stand up to me. I’ve ruled this Women’s division with an iron fist. I’ve been the woman in professional wrestling, managed by the first lady of Continental Wrestling League. We’ve been a dominant partner. I’ve been looking for a challenge. Sure, I’ve gotten some good opponents. Amber. Houston. Foxxy. Lucy. But no one has been equal to me. No one has been able to withstand Strong Style. Can you? Can you stand up to the greatest female athlete in this business? I’m changing the face of the sport with Lisa by my side. You’ll see. In five years, you’re going to thank me for whooping your ass at Fire in the Mountain, because in five years, I will still be Women’s Champion -- and people all around the world will remember that once -- on a Saturday in May, you got in the ring with the greatest women’s wrestler of all time. You’re welcome, Jaime.

Tag Team Match
Fifteen Minute time Limit

The Diamond Dogs versus The American Cobras

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, The American Cobras defeated The Diamond Dogs in 8:54 when Storm Spillane defeated Motty Kuroda by pinfall with a Cobra Strike.

In terms of in-ring work, Storm Spillane was head and shoulders above everyone else. Motty Kuroda was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Quote:

KH: Four times we’ve been North American Tag Team Champions. We’ve been World Tag Team Champions. We’ve won the Oxford Invitational. We’re unquestionably the most successful tag team this company has ever produced. No one else has even been the tag team champions three times. We’ve got four under our belts… But still… still everywhere we go they say ‘Georgia Bulldogs’ to us. Fans, media… Everyone. All they want to do is talk about the Georgia Bulldogs, and we’re sick of it.

JA: So we’re going to put the Georgia Bulldogs out of wrestling. ‘Cause sometimes, when another group comes encroaching in on your territory, you got to put them out. You got to send a message. See, Continental Wrestling… This is our territory. It belongs to the Devil’s Rejects I know, The Diaz family thinks it belongs to them and Lisa Bowen thinks its hers, but it’s the Rejects. We call the shots. We make it happen. No one who is anyone comes here without going through us. People think it should be the Bulldogs? That’s fine. We’re just gonna have to put the Bulldogs down. That’s what you do to a dog anyway...You put it down. We just have two of them we’ve got to put down.

KH: At Fire in the Mountain, we’re gonna put the dogs down. We’re gonna put them out of their misery and run them out of Continental Wrestling for good. ‘Cause this is our turf. Our home. And we ain’t sharin’ the spotlight with the likes of them.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“The Blueblood” Paul Huntingdon versus “The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone ©

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, David Stone defeated Paul Huntingdon in 19:03 by disqualification. David Stone makes defence number 9 of his CWL United States title.

Overall

Last edited by Historian : 03-31-2019 at 07:59 PM.
Unread 03-31-2019, 07:59 PM
All Star

Quick Picks:
North American Heavyweight Championship: Spencer Spade vs. Matty Faith (c)
North American Tag Team Championship: Gangsta Nation vs The Keith Brothers (c)
United States Championship: Dan Stone Jr. vs. David Stone (c)
North American Women's Championship: Jaime Quine vs. Alicia Strong (c)
World Six Man Championship: Bowen Services vs. Diaz Family (c)
Grudge Match: Georgia Bulldogs vs. Devil's Rejects
World Jr. Heavyweight Championship: Sonny Wildside vs. James Adams (c)

Quote:
Author's Note: A special shout-out first to King_Bison who made the 3/4 body renders. Second, to my wonderful wife who came through again. I asked her (as sweet as I could) if she would be willing to make a poster for me. She did, and she knocked it out of the park. My goal is to start presenting monthly event cards like this.
Unread 03-31-2019, 08:12 PM
Minor League

Well. If this is going to be what we get with every monthly card, I'm going to love it. That poster is amazing! Im hoping to see a main event one time of like Ox vs. some really small guy, just so we can see the difference in their muscularity and size haha!

North American Heavyweight Championship: Spencer Spade vs. Matty Faith (c) - I think he wins it back and moves on for now
North American Women's Championship: Jaime Quine vs. Alicia Strong (c) - I like Quine, I'd build my division around her personally. Nothing against Strong of course, she probably actually makes more sense.
Unread 03-31-2019, 08:35 PM
Super Star

Man, that poster is amazing! Great job to all involved in it.

Unread 03-31-2019, 09:13 PM
Super Star

I gotta say that poster reminded me of the type you would see back in days long gone by. Excellent poster and great renders

Youíve not been a big fan of switching the main title back and forth, but that said. Spencer Spade is over with the fans and the readers and I feel he regains the title.

The writing could have been on the wall with the last few events, but the Nation fails

What a family title match? Canít see David dropping the gold here in what Iím guessing is Danís swan song

Iím sticking with my Jamie picks and say itís time for a title change

Iíd like to see Lisaís troops pull this one off but I think the Diazís retain

Match #2 goes to the heels by devious means, setting up a big 3rd match with February in a shark cage (Betty Lou?)

Honestly forgot that James and this title was around. It wonít be Wildside but Adams time is coming to an end
Unread 03-31-2019, 10:37 PM
Minor League

- Street Fight offers too many opportunities for the guy in a heel stable, plus based on my other picks I have Bowen Services needing a big win here

- I think the Nation takes the titles and the Keiths will have to chase for a bit

- If it was no-DQ, Dan Jr might have a chance... if he hits David with his walker

- Is it time? I think it might be time.

- I would have picked the challengers but Chekov's Stipulation suggests someone may be on their way out.

- This feud still has legs, I think

- Welcome back, Sonny. Now lie down.

Hmm, my picks make it a heel-heavy show, but you need those once in a while.
Unread 04-01-2019, 02:38 AM
All Star

Great show and also love the poster, I always found making those old style event poster great fun, especially when they look as great as this one does.
Unread 04-01-2019, 04:04 AM
Super Star

I'll admit I'm a sucker for posters like that. Anyone who can pull them off (like King Bison did in his TITAN Factory diary) gets bonus points from me.

I'll go against the grain here and predict Faith retaining. Street fight is a good stipulation for a heel to cheat galore only for the resilient face to push through and win. Feels too soon for a title switch and Faith is established as part of the Mission but needs some more credibility as a singles competitor
Keiths retain, then Gangsta Nation's third member shows up for a post match beatdown. Kinda soon for a clean win though, so DQ maybe?
David.... I am your father...
My hatred for Strong aside, Quine might be one of the few who can credibly beat Alicia
Given the stipulation, I'm guessing this is to write out one of the three men in Bowen Services. The real questin is who.
Match 2 goes to the heels, maybe with an assist from February Malaise
Too soon for the High Flyin' Hawaiian to lose the gold