Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-02-2019, 08:19 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
SWF killed AAA three years ago in the game universe, haha.
How’s QAW doing? Farrah still hanging in?
Unread 04-02-2019, 08:32 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
How’s QAW doing? Farrah still hanging in?
QAW is still alive. Farrah is still the boss there. They fluctuate between small and regional. It doesn't help that I took Foxxy, Tex Max and The Uprising from them to bolster my women's division. So they lost five quality women who were performing. OLLIE has signed several women that were working for both to full time contracts, but they're hanging in there.
Unread 04-02-2019, 08:33 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBEZA View Post
I hope you kill SWF!
So do I.... So do I...
Unread 04-02-2019, 10:21 AM
Major League

Great shows! I am loving the Georgia Bulldogs vs Devil's Rejects feud. Those are my favorite guys. I forget is Devil's Reject's still a stable? I don't remember the third guy but I feel that we have only been seeing/hearing about Johnny and Keith?
Unread 04-02-2019, 11:02 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by moafnsteel View Post
Great shows! I am loving the Georgia Bulldogs vs Devil's Rejects feud. Those are my favorite guys. I forget is Devil's Reject's still a stable? I don't remember the third guy but I feel that we have only been seeing/hearing about Johnny and Keith?
Luis and Brett were signed by SWF before I made it to Cult, so it was a stable but now it is just a tag team.
Unread 04-02-2019, 11:43 AM
All Star

I pulled the headset from my head and leaned back. It had been a good night. Another good night in a series of good nights that has followed what had been the best decision I had made of my professional career. Running a wrestling company suited me. I had discovered that. I wasn’t a charismatic leader like Phil had been when he ran DAVE. I wasn’t a ruthless businessman hell bent on world domination. I was just a guy with a world of experience and a vision for what I wanted. I wanted a wrestling company that was simple. Old school. Straight forward. We had built a little fiefdom on those principles. Several hundred thousand people were tuning in week in and week out. We had a television show that just passed a year on the air. Our shows were consistently getting good reviews from critics and tonight I had gotten to present Dan Stone Jr. against his oldest son David.

It had been Dan’s idea. He had called my office with the idea. He wanted to work his son. He wanted the opportunity to put his son over. It was a good moment. You didn’t get to see it often in wrestling. Most fathers, even if they wrestled while their sons were wrestling, didn’t want to put their sons over. It was a point of pride. Or they wanted to work as a team with them. This was a friendly match up. One of a father and son just going out there as sportsmen.

I took a slow drink from my water bottle. I had just watched Ash Campbell debut and help Spencer Spade regain the North American Heavyweight Championship. Spade was my top heel. I believed in what Spencer Spade could do as a wrestler, as an entertainer, as a performer. I knew that Matty had to win the championship at Wrestling Summit -- we had to send the fans home happy and if he hadn’t he would have been dead in the water. The win at Wrestling Summit also allowed me to transition back to Spencer and set Matty off for another program while Spade would have the championship. I have a lot of babyfaces for Spade to work with. Ross was coming back. Clyde. Riley. KC. So many.

My cellphone began to buzz. I looked down. It was KC. He was just here… I answered the phone.

“Hello… Right now? I’m on my way.”
Unread 04-02-2019, 12:07 PM
All Star

Kevin looked down at the bundle in his arms and did his best not to cry. Not that a man crying is somehow anti masculine and if there was ever a time to cry it would be right now, but he didn’t want to cry. He just wanted to look at this amazing bundle in his arms right now.

Marjorie had called him as soon as his match was over. She had been watching at home -- she’d been on maternity leave for the past six weeks. The baby was two weeks late but her water had broken and her mom was driving her to the hospital. He’d left immediately. He had barely gotten there in time.

KC had known pain in his life. He was a wrestler after all. He had been punished. Been beaten. Woke up in excruciating agony, but it was nothing compared to watching a woman in childbirth. The way her body splits open to allow new live to exit. The speed of the birth -- forty eight minutes, meant that there was no epidural. No pain relief. Marjorie had done this all natural. KC had been there. Holding a foot. Encouraging. Listening to the pain. He could not imagine what she was going through in that moment, but he looked down at this bundle in his arms.

He loved Marjorie. He was in love with Marjorie, but he had never loved anything more than he loved this bundle in this moment. He and Marjorie had created life. She had done most of the work. Carried it in her womb. Had mornings where she threw up. Her ankles swelled. She had to buy new clothes. There were days and weeks where her hormones were out of control and out of whack. Together they had made this.

Kevin turned to Robert and Mariah and the rest of Marjorie’s family. Her younger sister Liza, her little brother Bobby. They weren’t in the family business. Liza was a junior in college and wanted to be a dentist. Bobby, a senior in highschool, would be reporting to basic training in a couple of weeks. His family wasn’t here. It didn’t matter. This was his family now.

“I’d let you all to meet Cora Belle Glenn.” His first child. His daughter. Eight pounds. Thirteen ounces. Twenty one inches long. Right now she was still red from blood circulation and had wisps of dark hair -- like her mom. She looked a little like ET with her big head and no neck, short legs and big torso. She looked like a newborn baby. But she was beautiful. The most beautiful, perfect thing KC had ever done in his life. He cradled her in one hand, his other hand reaching to hold Marjorie’s. She was close to passing out. The exertion of childbirth having taken a lot out of her.

Everyone cooed and said hello to Cora. Kevin smiled. No matter what he accomplished in his life -- nothing would trump this moment.
Unread 04-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Super Star

I was wondering when the baby would be born. Bet Grandpa is proud!

But once the high school son is done serving his country, I see a wrestler going through the Riley McManus House of Pain in prep for his big debut.
Unread 04-02-2019, 01:18 PM
Major League

Great stuff as always! I love the KC and Marj story and it keeps getting better. I hope this means that KC will be in the diary for A LONG time. Very rarely do I look so forward to narratives in a wrestling dynasty lol, but I definitely do for this one!
Unread 04-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Minor League

I agree, the narratives in this dynasty are exceptional. It really helps make characters more endearing and relatable. I do wish there were some characters who were just POS but at the same time, if I were you, I'd probably try and avoid signing those kind of people in the first place. Plus, this helps push the fact that the locker room is harmonious and its a place everyone wants to be.

To be honest, these narrative even change the way I look at the characters in my own game too.
Unread 04-02-2019, 02:34 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobheadJake View Post
I agree, the narratives in this dynasty are exceptional. It really helps make characters more endearing and relatable. I do wish there were some characters who were just POS but at the same time, if I were you, I'd probably try and avoid signing those kind of people in the first place. Plus, this helps push the fact that the locker room is harmonious and its a place everyone wants to be.

To be honest, these narrative even change the way I look at the characters in my own game too.
Believe it or not, I've toyed with writing some characters that were POS, but I legit don't sign any. If you are a negative influence on the locker room -- I tend to not sign you at all and let you go. I currently have a backstage rating of 100%. There are times I bring people in for short runs that are more negative influences -- but they're only in it for a short time.

And I am trying to sell the idea that in CWL, everyone wants to be there. Though, there may or may not be a narrative in the horizon that challenges that. You'll just have to stay tuned.

Which characters have the narratives affected in your game?
Unread 04-02-2019, 02:45 PM
Minor League

Yeah when I was writing my last comment, I realised that it makes sense within the story you're telling that you sign positive people who want to be there etc.

Though you have now peaked my interest with this tease of what we can look forward to!

Well I mean KC for example. I obviously recognise in game he is an incredible young wrestler etc, but now when I see him in my games, I think he has an identifiable character similar to the one you've pushed in your story. Riley too. I wouldn't see him as anything other than a reliable midcard/tag team guy in my games, but now I can see him as a legitimate top guy for a smaller company, and I see him as having this rough, do what needs to be done, attitude and as a locker room leader.
Unread 04-03-2019, 12:20 PM

My prediction for the major signing is Jay Chord
Unread 04-03-2019, 01:59 PM

The major signing is the protege of Tommy Cornell : Wolf Haskins. If it isn't Haskins, then it is a big brawler. With your emphasis on big guys who better than a Golden?
Unread 04-04-2019, 03:12 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 52

Available on the Synergy Network, Southern States TV, & Hawaii 50
Week 1, June 2022.
Filmed at: Sunrise Sunset [Hawaii, USA]
In Attendance: 2,000 [SELL OUT]
Rating: .40 [306,330 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Duke Hazard

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from Sunrise Sunset in beautiful Hawaii in front of a capacity crowd. We are a week removed from Fire on the Mountain, where Spencer Spade defeated Matty Faith for the North American Heavyweight Championship in a Street Fight.

RDJ: He had a little help from Ash Campbell.

DH: What are you trying to say Ricky? It was all legal. It’s not Spencer’s fault that he has friends who want to make sure he’s a Champion and Matty Faith doesn’t! Maybe if Matty wasn’t such a bum, someone would have helped him out.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

“Bulldozer” Brandon Smith versus “The Puerto Rican Wrestling Machine” Xavi Ferrera

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Xavi Ferrera in 11:46 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver.

Quote:
w/

SS: Allow me to introduce you to the newest member of Bowen Services. The son of the legendary Nemesis. He’s got the pedigree. He’s an incredible athlete and he’s with us now. He’s replacing the dead weight that was Andrew Harper. We’ve just upgraded. Spencer Spade. Cameron Vessey. Jeffery Aroma. Alicia Strong. And now Ash Campbell. We’ve got the North American Heavyweight Championship once again. We can’t be stopped.

AC: I was sitting in my house -- the house that I had bought with money I made by being supremely talented -- and I got a phone call from Lisa Bowen telling she thought I should be here. That I should join her group. She made a financial offer that was too good to pass up and so I’m here. Lisa realized she needed someone who could bring danger...violence...who could bring the extreme to her cadre. To use a cliche, business is about to pick up.

SS: Oh and Matty. Matty. I told you so.

Tag Team Match

The Southern Stars versus Clinton Westybrook & Giant Brody

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Clinton Westybrook and Giant Brody defeated The Southern Stars in 9:05 when Clinton Westybrook defeated Tennessee William by pinfall with a Strong Slam.

Quote:

The camera crew is backstage and it looks like they are setting up for an interview with Danny Puder. Puder is standing in front of the backdrop. Before he can begin, he’s blindsided from both sides by Scythe and Hellion. The two monsters lay into Puder -- just like they did Homegrown at Fire on the Mountain. Danny got hit with a double chokeslam right onto the concrete floor before backstage personnel were able to pull them off.

Singles Match

Suzanna Brazzle versus Talia Quinzel

In a terrible match, Talia Quinzel defeated Suzanne Brazzle in 7:45 by pinfall with a Spinal Trauma.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Cali Slick w/ Brother G versus “The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone ©

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Cali Slick defeated David Stone in 17:26 by pinfall with a Slick-Back after a distraction from Paul Huntingdon. Cali Slick wins the CWL United States title.

Overall