Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-07-2019, 02:07 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
Author's Note: Dan Stone III is a Dan Stone Sr. regen that I made the narrative decision to make another member of the Stone Family. In my eyes, the Stone Family should keep pumping out people into the wrestling business and it fit to have the Dan Stone Sr. regen become Dan Stone III!

Also! What are your thoughts on Summer Spectacular? The arrival of DSIII? The return of Primus Allen? Let me know!
Makes sense, good shows continuing
Unread 04-07-2019, 02:36 PM
All Star

“Can I get some f*****g momentum?”

I looked up from my computer screen to see Paul Huntingdon standing in my office.

“Come again?” I asked.

“Can I get some damn momentum? I’m one of the most over guys on the roster. I’ve wrestled for the Eisens. I’ve wrestled for South of the Border -- in feautred roles for both. I’ve got name value -- and you keep jobbing me.” Paul rambled on. He was clearly not happy with how he had been used recently.

“Paul. You’ve been in featured programs.”

“That we keep losing.”

“But that’s what the business requires.” I said. I’ve never understood why people get so upset. Our business is a work. Sometimes you’ve got to lose. Paul’s character is as a rich, chickenshit heel. He’s not supposed to win. The Fallen are supposed to rarely lose. They’re big monster heels. He’s the opposite. He’s supposed to lose and then come out and brag about himself anyway. That was his *role*.

“That’s garbage and you know it.” Paul said. “I don’t mind losing -- I really don’t, but I need to win more to keep my damn heat. I can’t just lose, lose, lose and still be a top guy -- and I’m here to be a top guy.” Paul let into me. I didn’t normally let talent talk to me like this.

“Paul, calm down.”

“No. Robert, I don’t *need* to be here. I could get work with Allen or Eric. Hell, Pee-Wee’d love to have me too, I’m sure. I’m here because you told me you could use me. So either use me well or let me go.”

I looked at Paul and I’m sure my look was an incredulously one. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me.” Paul said. “Book me better or let me go work some place that will. I’m not here to be a job guy. I’m not here to put over the next generation. I’m here because you told me I was going to be a top guy. I got to work with Ross… Jobbed. Homegrown, jobbed. We’ve done nothing but job to them too. If you’ve got no plans for me other than being a guy who puts your faces over -- then let me go somewhere that wants to use me like I want to be used.”

I was taken aback. He was, essentially, putting me between a rock and a hard place. He was one of my more popular talents and while I didn’t look at him as a main event champion or as my top heel -- Bowen Services was my top heel group and they were going to continue in that role -- he was valuable. I ran my hands through my hair. “Paul. Be reasonable.”

“I am being reasonable. You know what your choices are.” Paul said before he turned and left and I sat there like he had just smacked me in the face. I had decisions to make now. I had no idea what those decisions were going to be…
Unread 04-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Super Star

Great Summer Spectacular with lots of moving parts. As usual I went out on a limb with a few picks and got burned lol

I like the idea of The Family Stone getting some fresh blood and I’m sure one of you render pals will give DS3 a youthful makeover.

I’m hoping Brother Grimm’s crew won the tag belts so they can drop them to Riley and KC

Good to see Ross get a big win and then with Primus coming back that will certainly kick things up a notch in the heavyweight title scene
Unread 04-07-2019, 06:02 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 57

Available on the Synergy Network, Southern States TV, & Hawaii 50
Week 2, July 2022.
Filmed at: The Sweat Box [South East, USA]
In Attendance: 1,000 [SELL OUT]
Rating: .42 [317,190 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Duke Hazard

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from the Sweat Box. Tonight, we have a mega ten women tag team match -- the person who secures the victory will go to Independence to challenge for the Women's Championship. Ross Henry and Primus Allen are expected to be here, plus in our main event, The Mission will team up to wrestle The American Cobras.

RDJ: That is a blockbuster main event. The Mission are coming off of a big victory at Summer Spectacular. Ranger punched a ticket to Independence to challenge for the North American Heavyweight Championship.

DH: It's a shame they're going to get beaten by The American Cobras!

Quote:

PH: So the Stones are bringing out the baby of the family? They’re bringing out the runt of the litter, little Dan Stone III. Good. We want to destroy the whole family tree. Not out of malice though -- it is just good for business. With the Stones gone, it creates more opportunity for us to make more money and ultimately money is what makes the world goes round.

CD: And when we win, we’ll buy the Stone Family house and turn it into our vacation home.

MT: Or the guest house for our vacation home!

Opening Match
Ten Woman Tag
Twenty Minute Time Limit
The Person Who Gets The Fall Gets a Title Shot At Independence

Amber Allen, Foxxy La Rue, Tex-Mex, & Suzanne Brazzle versus Alicia Strong, Brooke Tyler, Tiffany Jade & The Uprising

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Alicia Strong, Brooke Tyler, Talia Quinzel, Selina Svelte and Tiffany Jade defeated Amber Allen, Foxxy LaRue, Houston Handley, Teresa Perez and Suzanne Brazzle in 12:24 when Alicia Strong defeated Amber Allen by pinfall with a Strong Arm Tactic.

In terms of in-ring work, Alicia Strong was head and shoulders above everyone else. Suzanne Brazzle was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Quote:

BS: I have to hand it to you Cali, you outsmarted me at Summer Spectacular. I didn’t expect you to kick me in the family jewels to retain your championship. But you did. You took the easy way out -- and I’m okay with that. I’m okay that you took the easy way out -- because it means I get one more chance to beat your ass. It means at Independence, we’re gonna dance one more time -- and you’ll get wrecked by the Bulldozer.

Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

“The Monster” Raymond Diaz versus Clinton Westybrook

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Clinton Westybrook defeated Raymond Diaz in 8:57 by pinfall with a Strong Slam.

Quote:

RM: Me and KC, we put the Rejects down. Now we want Gangsta Nation. We want the North American Tag Team Championship. We aren’t afraid of a good fight. So give us one.

KC: Unless y’all are afraid of two southern boys.

Tag Team Match

The Diaz Cousins versus Giant Brody & Xavi Ferrera

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, The Diaz Cousins defeated Giant Brody and Xavi Ferrera in 7:40 when James Diaz defeated Xavi Ferrera by pinfall with an Asian Thumb Spike.

Giant Brody was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Quote:

RH: First match back was a success -- but then Bowen Services tried to take me out once again. They failed -- because someone had my back.

PA: That’s right Ross. I spent several years along side Lisa Bowen. She helped me achieve a lot of success, but that was then and this is now. I’m a different man now. I’m a focused man. A man focused on what Spencer Spade has. I am the Evolution -- and it is time for Continental Wrestling League to evolve once more.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

The Mission versus The American Cobras

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Mission defeated The American Cobras in 13:23 when Ranger defeated Storm Spillane by pinfall with a Global Meltdown.

In terms of in-ring work, Matty Faith was head and shoulders above everyone else. Marvel Malloy was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Overall

Unread 04-07-2019, 06:21 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 59

Available on the Synergy Network, Southern States TV, & Hawaii 50
Week 3, July 2022.
Filmed at: Grissom Auditorium [South West, USA]
In Attendance: 1,475
Rating: .40 [302,390 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Duke Hazard

Quote:

WA: You all know who I am. You all know what I’ve done in my career. Seven times tag team champions. I’m one half of the greatest tag team to ever lace up a pair of boots -- and for years I’ve searched for two guys who could carry the mantle of the Warlords. Two guys who could bring the same physical intensity. I’ve found them.. Meet Harrow...Meet Oppress… THE NEW WARLORDS!

Opening Match
Tag Team Match

The Diamond Dogs versus The New Warlords w/ Warlord Agony

In a bout that had decent wrestling but non-existent crowd heat, New Warlords defeated The Diamond Dogs in 6:18 when Warlord Oppress defeated Jimmy Stratosphere by pinfall with The Warlord Spike.

Singles Match

Amber Allen versus Hellcat Hernandez

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Amber Allen defeated Hellcat Hernandez in 5:46 by pinfall with a Northern Lights Suplex.

Quote:

Alicia Strong cuts a promo hyping up her upcoming match with Jaime Quine.

Singles Match

“High Flyin’ Hawaiian” James Adams versus Charger Siaki

In a bout that had good wrestling but little heat, Charger Siaki defeated James Adams in 9:43 by pinfall with a Crash Test following interference from Storm Spillane.

Quote:

Jaime Quine cuts a promo hyping up her upcoming match with Alicia Strong.

Singles Match

Leon Pena versus Torment w/ Father Grim

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Torment defeated Leon Pena in 6:37 by pinfall with a Big Bite.

Quote:

Spade and Campbell cut a promo hyping their upcoming matches with The Mission. Spade against Ranger, Campbell against Faith.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus Marvel Malloy

In a decent match, Clyde Puder defeated Marvel Malloy in 10:37 by pinfall with a Patriot Powerslam.

Overall

Unread 04-07-2019, 06:28 PM
All Star

QUICK PICKS:
North American Heavyweight Championship: Ranger vs. Spencer Spade (c)
Grudge Match: Matty Faith vs. Ash Campbell
Tag Team Match: Ross Henry & Primus Allen vs. Cameron Vessey & Jeffery Aroma
Six Man Tag: The Stone Foundation vs. Money Talks
North American Women's Championship: Alicia Strong vs. Jaime Quine (c)
United States Championship: Brandon Smith vs. Cali Slick (c)
North American Tag Team Championship: The Georgia Bulldogs vs. Gangsta Nation (c)
World Six Man Championship: Westybrook, Brody, & Ferrera vs. The Diaz Family (c)

BONUS QUESTIONS
What will be match of the night?
Who will get defeated in the Stone/Talks match?

Last edited by Historian : 04-07-2019 at 07:30 PM.
Unread 04-07-2019, 06:52 PM
Super Star

Those goshdarn 'Supreme' rejects and their damn egos... putting trouble in paradise.

QUICK PICKS:
North American Heavyweight Championship: Ranger vs. Spencer Space (c)
North American Tag Team Championship: The Georgia Bulldogs vs. Gangsta Nation (c)
World Six Man Championship: Westybrook, Brody, & Ferrera vs. The Diaz Family (c)

BONUS QUESTIONS
What will be match of the night? Main Event
Who will get defeated in the Stone/Talks match? Dan Stone
Unread 04-07-2019, 06:57 PM
Minor League

QUICK PICKS:
North American Heavyweight Championship: Ranger vs. Spencer Space (c)

BONUS QUESTIONS
What will be match of the night? Faith Vs Campbell
Who will get defeated in the Stone/Talks match? DS3 will get pinned
Unread 04-07-2019, 07:39 PM

BONUS QUESTIONS
What will be match of the night? Faith vs. Campbell
Who will get defeated in the Stone/Talks match? Dan Stone Jr.
Unread 04-07-2019, 08:05 PM
Rookie

QUICK PICKS:

BONUS QUESTIONS
Who will get defeated in the Stone/Talks match? Dan Stone III
Unread 04-08-2019, 01:14 AM
All Star

BONUS QUESTIONS
What will be match of the night? Spencer vs ranger
Who will get defeated in the Stone/Talks match?
Unread 04-08-2019, 08:51 AM
Super Star

QUICK PICKS:
Ranger's not the one to beat Spade
Ash needs the win, a loss here would kill his hype
Even with Aroma in, I can't see the heels beating the big men clean. The feud just began, I'm guessing Bowen interferes and/or they cheat to win
Feel like Historian loves dem Stones too much to have DS3 eat a pin here. DQ win or something, plus I guess Huntington begins to get written out here
I'm obviously biased, but I feel it's too soon for Quine to lose
Grimm and Gangsta Nation with the assist this time
Again, too soon for a title switch
Established trio vs 3 random guys

BONUS QUESTIONS
What will be match of the night? Spade vs Ranger, as it should
Who will get defeated in the Stone/Talks match? Plot twist, Huntington gets caught beating DS3 and loses via DQ
Unread 04-08-2019, 08:53 AM
All Star

He had never wanted to be a professional wrestler. He did not grow up a wrestling fan. It had not been his thing. Sure, he would watch it on Saturday mornings when he was with his grandparents. He saw Sam Strong and Bruce the Giant and Nemesis and Christian Faith and all of the normal stars -- but it had never been his thing. He had wanted to be a powerlifter. He discovered it playing football in highschool and it had become his passion. He had done well as a bodybuilder. He’d entered competitions. He had won some. He had lost some, but he had achieved his goal. Then he tore a muscle in his shoulder and couldn’t lift and needed to do something different -- that something different became pro wrestling. He was doing cardio in the gym when he was recruited. Some representative of WWA:USA saw him and that that he could make a go of it. Clinton didn’t put much stock into it. Play fighting in his underwear for money? He passed. Until the representative showed him the checks that the top guys in the business made. That Runaway Train guy? Huge money. Marat Kholov? He made seven figures for one match in Japan.

Clinton Westybrook did not love professional wrestling, but he loved the idea of making money and becoming a star. Maybe he would transition into something else. He wasn’t a young man. He was already in his early thirties. He came to wrestling late in life. He was enjoying it, but he knew he wasn’t going to wrestle for twenty years. He needed to make an impact. He needed to become a star as quickly as possible. He was a natural athlete. He had taken to the business very well -- and despite not having grown up a fan, he was discovering that he kind of liked it. He wouldn’t quite say he loved it, but there was a certain camaraderie in the locker room. There was a certain fraternal element to it that was very fulfilling.

Clinton Westybrook wanted to be a star. He wanted to make the money of a star. He wanted to have the fame of a star and parlay that into a career post wrestling. Movies. Television. Something. He knew that he had to work hard, get over, and really apply himself. So that is what he was doing. He didn’t have to love it to work hard and give it his best. Maybe one day he would love the business. Maybe.

He had translated being in the wrestling business for the money into his on-screen personality. He was a prized fighting strongman. He yelled at the fans that he wanted the money of winning. It got him good heat. It made him a hated heel -- and he liked that part of it. He liked the heat. He liked the reactions and knowing he could control people’s emotions like that. He loved playing up his desire to make money and then get out. It worked. It was like hitting a double bicep on stage and hearing everyone applad -- except much more visceral and almost addictive. Say what you will, the wrestling business was an odd business -- but it was an addictive business.

He would be a star. He would be a top heel. He knew it. He’d figure out the rest after that.
Unread 04-08-2019, 09:56 AM
Low Minors

Been more of a lurker as of late, but let me jump back in.

BONUS QUESTIONS
Who will get defeated in the Stone/Talks match? Dan Stone III
Unread 04-08-2019, 10:30 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leion View Post
Been more of a lurker as of late, but let me jump back in.
Welcome back! I was wondering if I had lost ya!