Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Super Star

Man it is good to see the reunion of the Hazard Gang with the boss in tow and not sitting next to those no talents in the announce booth.

And finally Glorious Gloria has a render that doesn’t make the now 20 something year old look like she is a member of AARP. Nice Hazard pic upgrade as well.

Lots of new talent in as well with these new Warlords. I like it
Unread 04-13-2019, 01:27 AM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 61

Available on the Synergy Network, Southern States TV, & Hawaii 50
Week 2, August 2022.
Filmed at: Irvine Hall [Mid South, USA]
In Attendance: 4,541
Rating: .42 [316,300 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Jasmine Saunders

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from Irvine Hall in beautiful Kansas. Once again I'm joined in the broadcast booth by my colleagues Ricky Dale Johnson and Jasmine Saunders. Last week on Slammasters, Brother G issued a challenge on behalf of Cali Slick for a Scaffold Match against Brandon Smith for the United States Championship. He is supposed to answer tonight, what do you think he'll say?

RDJ: I think he's going to accept. Brandon is a proud man. He's a man that has wrestled all over the world. He's been a champion all over the world and he's made a career of not backing down. I don't think he starts tonight.

JS: I don't know. I don't think it'd be wise of him to accept. The Scaffold Match is very dangerous. It can end your whole career. Is your pride worth that kind of risk?

RDJ: To Brandon Smith it is.

MR: We will find out tonight. We are also going to see a tag team match between The Keith Brothers and Cameron Vessey & Jeffery Aroma of Bowen Services. All four of these men are going to be competing in the upcoming Gold Rush tournament -- so this will be a showcase. But first? Our North American Heavyweight Champion is about to make his way to the ring.

Quote:

The North American Heavyweight Champion, The Supreme Star himself, Spencer Spade and his manager Lisa Bowen make their way to the ring to start off this episode of Saturday Night Slammasters. Spencer is all smiles with the North American Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder.

SS: At Independence, I finally put The Mission in my rear-view mirror. I defeated Ranger clean in the middle of the ring. Matty Faith lost to Ash Campbell so he is in no way qualified to get another shot at my championship. There is no one who has earned a singles opportunity at my championship, so I think at Gold Rush, I am going to join the commentary team and watch the most prestigious tournament, with sixteen of the world’s elite professional wrestlers, ringside!

Lisa Bowen nods her agreement, but the two of them are interrupted by the representative of CWL management, Hailee Hunter.

HH: Spencer, I know you feel like you’ve earned a show off, but CWL management does not agree with you. There are two men who have earned an opportunity at the North American Heavyweight Championship -- and you will defend it against both of them on the second night of the Gold Rush tournament. Those two men? Ross Henry and Primus Allen!

Spencer and Lisa throw a fit in the center of the ring at this announcement.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

Onslaught versus “The Man Without Fear” Sonny Wildside

In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Sonny Wildside defeated Onslaught in 10:08 by pinfall with a Fear Factor.

Singles Match

“High Flyin’ Hawaiian” James Adams versus Ray Snow

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, James Adams defeated Ray Snow in 6:31 by pinfall with a Pacific Crush.

Quote:

BS: Brother G, you think I’m scared of Cali Slick? You think I’ll back down from a fight? You think I’ll run and hide? You’ve got another thing coming. I talked to Ms. Hunter and she talked to CWL management. You’ve got your Scaffold Match with me at Gold Rush!

Tag Team Match

Tex-Mex versus Brooke Tyler & Alicia Strong w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Alicia Strong and Brooke Tyler defeated Tex-Mex in 9:14 when Alicia Strong defeated Houston Handley by pinfall with an Angel Driver.

In terms of in-ring work, Alicia Strong was head and shoulders above everyone else. Teresa Perez was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Quote:

PH: At Independence, we sent Papa Stone out of this business. We sent him running back to Canada so he could hide. He realized his sons are embarrassments and he fled the country. Now we just have to take out the rest of his inbred family. David. Danny. Lucy. We are coming for you. There’s nothing you can do to protect yourselves. We are going to run you out of this company and this country… Because money can buy everything -- and it’s going to buy your careers.

Paul Huntingdon, Monty Trescarde, Carl DiBiase and Wilma Croft cut a backstage promo.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

The Keith Brothers versus Bowen Services w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Cameron Vessey and Jeffery Aroma defeated The Keith Brothers in 17:43 when Cameron Vessey defeated Matthew Keith by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II after Lisa Bowen interfered.

Jeffery Aroma was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Overall

Unread 04-13-2019, 12:11 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 62

Available on the Synergy Network, Southern States TV, & Hawaii 50
Week 3, August 2022.
Filmed at: Ellison’s [Hawaii, USA]
In Attendance: 3,672
Rating: .42 [316,070 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Jasmine Saunders

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from Ellison’s overlooking the Pacific Ocean in beautiful Hawaii. We are one week away from the seventh annual Gold Rush tournament. Tonight, we will find out two entrants into the tournament as Logan Diaz and Giant Brody go one on one for a spot, and KC Glenn and Marvel Malloy go one on one for a spot. Shortly after we go off the air tonight the full list of participants and brackets will be made available on ContinentalWrestlingLeague.com, so make sure you stay tuned to our website and social media for all of the updates.

RDJ: Gold Rush is my favorite time of year and I can’t wait to see which two men will qualify tonight

JS: I’ll be honest when I say I’m a little biased. I spent some time tonight talking to all four men about what it would mean to be in Gold Rush VII. Logan Diaz was very forthcoming. He won the third ever Gold Rush tournament and used that victory to launch himself into the upper echelon of Continental Wrestling competitors. Since returning to CWL last year, Logan has wanted to get back to this moment.

Quote:

JY: Big Clyde and I are sick and tired of The Fallen showing up when we’re wrestling and costing us matches. They’re costing us momentum. They’re costing us money -- and more importantly, they’re putting their hands on us.

CP: So at Gold Rush, we’re gonna settle this thing. We’re going to do this thing for real baby and finally end whatever it is that makes The Fallen think they need to put hands on us.

Opening Match
Singles Match

Penfold Perdition versus Torment w/ Father Grim

In an extremely short match, Torment defeated Penfold Perdition in 5:03 by pinfall with a Big Bite.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Gold Rush Qualifier

“Glorious” Logan Diaz versus Giant Brody

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Logan Diaz defeated Giant Brody in 13:04 by pinfall with a Belly To Belly Suplex.

Singles Match

Foxxy LaRue versus Brooke Tyler

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Brooke Tyler defeated Foxxy LaRue in 7:48 by submission with a Brooke Breaker.

Quote:

MF: After Independence, I took a few weeks off to refocus. I was devastated at my loss to Ash Campbell. Not because I lost, but because he couldn’t fight me like a man. He had to use that harlot Lisa Bowen and some powder to blind me and take the victory from me. I thought that maybe Ash was going to be different. I thought maybe Ash had some of his father’s balls, but I was wrong. So Ash. I know we’re not scheduled for Gold Rush -- but me and you -- we’re going to do this thing one more time. You can have faith in that.

Quote:

MM: I’m absolutely tired of Jaime Quine. I know I’m not supposed to say that, but I am. I’m tired of her good girl act. I’m tired of her self-made, hard working underdog act. Because that’s what it is -- an act. You’re the sister of Catherine Quine. You had access to The Cat Lair and its world-class training facilities. You were groomed and protected. You’re not self made. But me? I am. No family ties. No husbands in the business. Nothing. I’m here because I’m a self-made woman. Hell, you can start calling me Self-Made Missy. At Gold Rush, I’m taking the North American Women’s Championship back and there’s not a damn thing you can do to stop me

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Gold Rush Qualifier

KC Glenn versus Marvel Malloy

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Marvel Malloy defeated KC Glenn in 19:37 by pinfall with a Marvel Breaker following interference from Cowboy Buck Winchester.

Overall

Unread 04-13-2019, 04:20 PM
All Star

Gold Rush VII is the next major event for Continental Wrestling League. A two night event, it is the premier singles tournament in North American Professional Wrestling and is only rivaled by PGHW’s Elite Series as the premier wrestling tournament in the entire world. Sixteen men will enter into the tournament and one of them will have to survive four matches in two nights -- including three matches on the gruelling second night, in order to raise the coveted trophy and be crowned Gold Rush Champion. Five of the six previous winners of Gold Rush went on to win the North American Heavyweight Championship after winning the tournament. Let's meet the first five announced competitors.

Greg Keith

Greg Keith is thirty-three years old and has been a professional wrestler for thirteen years He was trained by his father, the legendary Sam Keith. He made his professional debut in August of 2008. He likes to wrestle his opponents to the mat and use the feared Proton Lock to win his matches. He has wrestled all over the world and is a very decorated competitor. TotalExtremeWrestling.com ranked him as the 190th best professional wrestler in the world in 2021. In his career, he has won the COTT World Tag Team Championship, the CWL North American Tag Team Championship, the Oxford Invitational, the Mid Atlantic Championship, the Sam Keith Classic and has twice won the Rip Chord Invitational. Greg is looking to become the first person to win the Oxford Invitational, Sam Keith Classic, Rip Chord Invitational, and Gold Rush tournaments in a career.

Matthew Keith

Matthew Keith is the twin brother of fellow Gold Rush competitor Greg Keith. Also thirty-three years old with thirteen years as a professional, Matthew is about twenty pounds heavier than his brother. Matthew also uses the Proton Lock to win his matches. He was the 2012 Young Wrestler of the Year and was ranked by TotalExtremeWrestling.com as the 264 best professional wrestler in the world in 2021. In his career, he has won the COTT World Tag Team Championship, the CWL North American Tag Team Championship, the Oxford Invitational, twice he has been PSW National and PSW Tag Team Champion. He also won the Sam Keith Classic. Matthew is hoping that a win in the Gold Rush tournament will gain him an opportunity at the North American Heavyweight Championship.

Cameron Vessey

Cameron Vessey is the son of Larry and nephew of Bryan Vessey. At thirty five years old, he has been a professional wrestler for fifteen years. He was primarily trained by his uncle Bryan and started his career in Mid Atlantic Wrestling. He uses the Vessey Driver II to win his matches and is managed by the First Lady of CWL, Lisa Bowen. In his career, he has held the COTT World Tag Team Championship, the CWL United States Championship, the Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Championship, the Mid Atlantic American Championship, the Mid Atlantic Tag Team Championship, he has won the Sam Keith Classic and twice won the Rip Chord Invitational, he has also twice been NOTBPW Television Champion and won the World Level Tag Team Championship. In 2021, TotalExtremeWrestling.com ranked him as the 258th best professional wrestler in the world.

Jeffery Aroma

Jeffery Aroma is a product of the Rocky Mountain School of Wrestling and is one of two members of Bowen Services to be entered into the seventh annual Gold Rush. He uses the Complex Choke Slam to finish his opponents. At twenty-two years of age, he has been a professional wrestler for three years. In that time, he has become the longest reigning CWL United States Champion. He is hopeful that a victory in Gold Rush will catapult him into the upper echelon of professional wrestlers.

David Stone

David stone is the Twenty-two year old son of legendary wrestler Dan Stone Jr. He has been a professional wrestler for three years and in that time has shown himself to use both the German Suplex and the Stone Ankle Stretch to great effectiveness. He is the 2020 and 2021 Young Wrestler of the Year. He has twice been United States Champion, he has been NOTBPW Television and Tag Team Champion and he won the Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup. In 2021, he was ranked as the 69th best professional wrestler in the world. A win in Gold Rush will surely earn David an opportunity to challenge for the North American Heavyweight Championship.
Unread 04-13-2019, 05:04 PM
All Star

The first five entrants into the Gold Rush Tournament were announced, let's look at the next five. This set of five includes two international entrants into the tournament.

Torment

Torment began his wrestling career as Killer Shark, a product of the TCW School of Wrestling. The massive man is thirty-two years old and has been a professional for eleven years. In his eleven years as a pro, he has won the TCW International and twice won the TCW Tag Team, but many have said that his career has been underwhelming. He has paired up with Father Grim who has given him a new lease on his professional wrestling career. Torment is looking to prove himself to be the dominant force he was predicted to be by winning the Gold Rush tournament. In 2021, he was ranked the 334th best professional wrestler in the world.

Solomon Gold

“The Hillbilly Heartthrob” Solomon Gold is representing North of the Border Pro Wrestling in this year’s Gold Rush. The twenty-six year old is in his fifth year a professional and is a product of the House of Stone training camp. He has yet to win any championships, but in 2021 he was ranked the 138th best wrestler in the world. He is hoping to win Gold Rush and begin to get some championship opportunities. He won a qualifying match in North of the Border to earn this opportunity.

Paul Huntingdon

“The Blueblood” Paul Huntingdon is a nineteen year pro. He has wrestled for SWF and for SOTBPW in his career -- winning the RIPW Championship, the SWF North American Championship on two occasions, winning the SWF Tag Team Championship and even winning the SOTBPW version of the Tag Team Titles. Since coming to CWL, he has led the Money Talks group and is hoping that he can buy his way to the top. In 2021, he was ranked 70th in the world by TotalExtremeWrestling.com.

Louie Scorpio

Louie Scorpio, some times professionally known as Louie Louis is representing Australian Pro Wrestling in the Gold Rush Tournament. The thirty-three year old is in his twelfth year as pro. In his twelve years, he has not had much championship success -- but he was the GWC World Heavyweight Champion. He is hoping that a win in the Gold Rush tournament will allow him to get an opportunity at Tommy Cornell -- a chance to become the first two-time GWC World Heavyweight Champion in history.

Seiji Jimbo

Seiji Jimbo is in his fourteenth year as a pro, all fourteen years with Pride Glory Honor Wrestling, the company started by his uncle. He is an incredibly talented professional wrestler who has twice held the Historical Japan Championship and three times been the PGHW International Champion. Despite being ranked 99 in the world in 2021, Jimbo has yet to become a Heavyweight Champion in his career. A victory in the Gold Rush Tournament could earn him a shot at either the reigning PGHW Glory Crown Champion, Yoshimi Mushashibo or at GWC World Heavyweight Champion Tommy Cornell.
Unread 04-13-2019, 05:30 PM
All Star

The first ten competitors in the Gold Rush tournament have been announced. Let's take a look at the final six competitors in the tournament -- including the representatives of OLLIE, BPW, and UEW.

Aztec Prince

Representing OLLIE in Mexico is the twelve year pro, thirty-one year old Aztec Prince. The Luchador is the 212 ranked wrestler in the world and is a former two-time CILL Mexican Champion and has won the OLLIE Trios Championship. He’s often called the Raging Bull of Lucha Libre and is said to have legitimate Aztec heritage. He is looking to gain a shot at Gino Montero -- OLLIE’s Heavyweight Champion -- and winning the Gold Rush tournament would surely gain him an opportunity at Gino.

“The Business” Edward Cornell

Representing British Professional Wrestling, “The Business” Edward Cornell is a thirteen year pro. At thirty-eight years old, he has three times been 21CW World Champion and once been the UK Champion. He was ranked the tenth best professional wrestler in the world in 2021. He is currently the odds on favorite to win the tournament. There is no one with as much big match experience in the tournament..

Joey Beachamp

“The Breeze” Joey Beachamp is the oldest competitor in the tournament. With twenty-eight years as a professional, the forty-six year old is also the most decorated competitor. Representing Ultimate European Wrestling, Beachamp is a former two time UCR European Champion, a former VWA Europoean Champion, a five time UEW Heavyweight Champion and is the current holder of both the UEW Nations and Tag Team Championship. He has never won a major wrestling tournament; however, and hopes that winning Gold Rush will be the feather in the cap of his otherwise illustrious professional wrestling career.

“Glorious” Logan Diaz

The twenty-six year old Logan Diaz has been wrestling for six years and before that was a stand out high school athlete. The 358th ranked wrestler in 2021, he is a former two time North American Champion, a former North American Tag Team Champion, he won the 2018 Gold Rush tournament and is one third of the GWC World Six Man Champions. He is a very dangerous competitor -- his Belly to Belly Suplex has finished many an opponent in his career. The only former winner of the Gold Rush tournament in this year’s tournament, Logan is hopeful that a victory here will get his singles career back on track.

Marvel Malloy

The 31 year old Marvel Malloy is an 11 year pro He is mostly noted for his junior heavyweight work. He was ranked 389 in the world in 2021. He’s a former COTT World Tag Team Champion, a former Coastal Zone Champion and Coastal Zone Tag Team Champion. He also held the L-Ring Arena and L-Ring National Tag Team Championship. He is incredibly talented and could be the wild card in this tournament.

James Adams

“High Flyin’ Hawaiian” James Adams is the final entrant into the seventh annual Gold Rush tournament. The thirty year old has been a pro for eleven years. He’s won the CWL North American Tag Team Championship, the Coastal Zone Extreme Championship, and the GWC World Junior Heavyweight Championship -- a title he had the most successful defenses of. In 2021, he was the 378th ranked professional wrestler in the world. His Pacific Crush is known to be a match ender. A spectacular junior heavyweight, this could be his coming out party.
Unread 04-13-2019, 08:53 PM
All Star

Continental Wrestling League returns to The Theatre of Dreams for the two night extravaganza, Gold Rush VII! Gold Rush VII will feature the seventh annual Gold Rush tournament. Sixteen men will compete across both nights for the right to call themselves the Gold Rush Champion.

Previously announced, Cali Slick was scheduled to challenge "Bulldozer" Brandon Smith in a Scaffold Match for the United States Championship. Unfortunately, the state athletic commission would not approve a Scaffold Match. The match will be contested as a Last Man Standing contest instead!

Alicia Strong has been granted an opportunity to challenge for the GWC World Women's Championship. Homegrown and The Fallen look to finally settle their score -- and that's just Night One!

Night Two features a triple threat for the North American Championship as Primus Allen and Ross Henry each challenge Spencer Spade. The North American Women's and Tag Team Championship will both be defended and The Georgia Bulldogs will battle The Hazard Gang in a grudge match!

Gold Rush is the premier wrestling tournament in North America and the seventh installment promises to be no different.

Quote:
Gold Rush VII
A Two Night Event
Friday and Saturday, Week 4 August 2020
Live from the Theatre of Dreams
Available on: Synergy Network, Southern States TV, and Hawaii 50

Night One

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Last Man Standing
United States Championship
Cali Slick w/ Brother G versus "Bulldozer" Brandon Smith (c)

Co Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
World Women's Championship
Alicia Strong w/ Lisa Bowen versus Zoe Ammis (c)

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Homegrown versus The Fallen w/ Father Grim

Also Featuring: Eight First Round Match Ups in the Gold Rush Tournament!

Night Two

Co Main Event
Triple Threat Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
North American Heavyweight Championship
"The Evolution" Primus Allen versus Ross Henry versus "The Supreme Star" Spencer Spade (c) w/ Lisa Bowen

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Georgia Bulldogs versus The Hazard Gang w/ Duke Hazard

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
North American Tag Team Championship
James & Raymond Diaz versus Gangsta Nation (c) w/ Brother G

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
North American Women's Championship
"Self-Made" Missy Masterson versus Jaime Quine (c)

Also Featuring: The Second, Third, and Finals of the Gold Rush Tournament!

Unread 04-14-2019, 02:12 AM
Super Star

I really wanna get into this diary but man do you just post too fast...
I mean, I finish reading a show and the next day you post 2 narratives and 2 SNSM
Unread 04-14-2019, 10:52 AM
Super Star

Night One

Main Event
Last Man Standing
Cali deserves the title back, Smith is established already. Stipulation favors cheating and/or assists from G and the Nation. Curious if it was Smith or the TV network that vetoed the Scaffold match idea

Biased as hell. I will never buy Alicia Strong, ever

Night Two

"The Evolution" Primus Allen versus Ross Henry versus "The Supreme Star" Spencer Spade (c) w/ Lisa Bowen

Tournament Predictions
Stone beats Aztec Prince
Logan Diaz beats Aroma
Greg Keith beats Gold
Torment beats James Adams
Cornell beats Malloy
Vessey beats Beauchamp
Matt Keith beats Scorpio
Huntingdon beats Jimbo

Stone beats Diaz
Torment beats Keith
Cornell beats Vessey
Huntigdon beats Keith

Stone beats Torment
Huntigdon beats Cornell

Stone wins the damn thing
Unread 04-14-2019, 11:06 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy View Post
I really wanna get into this diary but man do you just post too fast...
I mean, I finish reading a show and the next day you post 2 narratives and 2 SNSM
I know i post fast on this diary, but you will have a little while before Gold Rush goes up. I can look into slowing down a smidge.
Unread 04-14-2019, 12:08 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
I know i post fast on this diary, but you will have a little while before Gold Rush goes up. I can look into slowing down a smidge.
Besides the good story and action this diary is popular because it does move fast. It has been Cverse diary of the month multiple times so you must be doing something right.
Unread 04-14-2019, 12:39 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
Besides the good story and action this diary is popular because it does move fast. It has been Cverse diary of the month multiple times so you must be doing something right.
Seconded. Lloyd's "Game of Stones and DeColts" has been dominating the Legendary DotM category and I'm struggling to catch up with that myself despite being an avid consumer (some would say producer too) of diary content. Sometimes you post a lot at once, sometimes it's real slow like when you injured your arm or some life stuff comes up. It is what it is.
Unread 04-14-2019, 02:06 PM
Phenom

Night One

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Last Man Standing

Co Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Stone beats Aztec Prince
Logan Diaz beats Aroma
Greg Keith beats Gold
Cornell beats Malloy
Vessey beats Beauchamp
Matt Keith beats Scorpio
Huntingdon beats Jimbo

Night Two

Co Main Event
Triple Threat Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Stone beats Diaz
Greg Keith beats Torment
Vessey beats Cornell
Huntingdon beats Keith

Greg Keith beats Stone
Huntingdon beats Cornell

Huntingdon wins the damn thing
Unread 04-14-2019, 03:37 PM
Super Star

Night One

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Last Man Standing
I am very curious on first why you wanted to book a scaffold match. That is a match that I rarely ever think about. Also very curious as I am assuming that it is Brandon Smith who put the Kabash on it as why would a veteran ever agree to something like that. I'm going with Smith even though the match favors Slick because I just don't believe in Slick.

Co Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Actually this is a perfect spot to have Alicia be the World Champion. She has the pop, pedigree and talent still to do it.

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Is it me or has Homegrown completely lost all momentum? The bringing in of Clyde's hillbilly cousin seems to have set them back. I still expect one of these guys to turn on the other likely Jakob. Also with the new Warlords I could see them feuding with Homegrown next if they stay together. I say the Fallen win but get help

David Stone beats Aztec Prince
Jeffery Aroma beats Logan Diaz
Greg Keith beats Solomon Gold
Edward Cornell beats Marval Malloy
Cameron Vessey beats Joey Beauchamp
Matt Keith beats Louie Scorpio
Paul Huntingdon beats Seiji Jimbo

The first round seems pretty straight forward but I am taking Aroma to get into at least the Quarterfinals. But I have to ask, why isn't Ash Campbell a competitor in this thing? He deserves a spot in it after taking out Matty Faith.

Night Two

Co Main Event
Triple Threat Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Some look at this triple threat as a problem for Spade but with it comes no DQ rules so that is perfect for Bowen Services to strike. I look to see them get involved and Spade to hang onto his title by any means necessary.

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
It is great to see the Gang back together with Duke back where he belongs causing trouble at ringside. Still a big Riley fan but I am looking at this from the standpoint that you have got to find a way to keep the story going. I don't think it is a one and down sort of feud. So the Hazard Gang with someone getting hit with Terry Funk's branding iron on a distraction is my finish.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The main title isn't changing on this show so I am going to say the tag team title does.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
I am sticking with Big Time Jamie against Self-Maid Missy

Jeffery Aroma beats David Stone
Greg Keith beats Torment
Cameron Vessey beats Edward Cornell
Paul Huntingdon beats Matt Keith

Jeffery Aroma beats Greg Keith
Edward Cornell beats Paul Huntingdon

Finals
Edward Cornell beat Jeffery Aroma

I'm biased now since Jeffery has won me over, but I don't think it is quite time to win it. Him and David Stone are really in the same area of age and talent right now but I have Jeffery beating David with Lisa's help. But he can't get past Edward Cornell. Not yet
Unread 04-14-2019, 08:04 PM
Rookie

Night One:

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Last Man Standing

Co Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tournament Picks:
David Stone beats Aztec Prince
Logan Diaz beats Jeffery Aroma
Greg Keith beats Solomon Gold
Edward Cornell beats Marval Malloy
Joey Beauchamp beats Cameron Vessey
Matt Keith beats Louie Scorpio
Seiji Jimbo beats Paul Huntingdon

Night Two:

Co Main Event
Triple Threat Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tournament Picks:
Logan Diaz beats David Stone
Greg Keith beats Torment
Edward Cornell beats Joey Beauchamp
Seiji Jimbo beats Matt Keith

Logan Diaz beats Greg Keith
Seiji Jimbo beats Edward Cornell

Finals
Logan Diaz beats Seiji Jimbo