Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-16-2019, 06:44 PM
Minor League

Awesome choice to have a Keith Brothers final, I hadn't even considered it tbh. Loved Gold Rush, both events!

Also, looking forward to seeing Vasquez back now, will be interesting to see where you go with him!
Unread 04-16-2019, 08:59 PM
All Star

• Charger Siaki has signed a three year contract extension with CWL.
  • Raymond Diaz has gotten engaged to his partner who is not in the professional wrestling business. We wish The Monster all the best as he pursues a marriage.
  • Night One of the annual Gold Rush tournament has been rated as 'Above Average' by the writers at TotalExtremeWrestling.com.
  • Gold Rush also marked Marjorie Oxford's official return to CWL. This was the first show she has directed for CWL since she went on maternity leave. Marjorie is not expected to resume her occasional on-camera role as CWL is very pleased with the performances of Hailey Hunter as the representative of CWL management.
Unread 04-16-2019, 09:20 PM
All Star

He undid the laces on his belts. It wasn't a difficult process, but it was a process he took his time on. He didn't rush. He was enjoying the moment. This was; after all, his moment. Sure, he was no longer in front of the crowd, but this was still his moment. He had made history. For him, this was as important as winning the World's Championship. He had twice won the Rip Chord Invitational Tournament -- a tournament that was presented by his father. He won his father's Sam Keith Classic in 2016. He won the Oxford Invitational with his brother. Now he had defeated his brother to win the Gold Rush. He had done something no one else had done.

The Rip Chord Invitational had been going on since 2006 when Mainstream Hernandez won the first one. The Sam Keith Classic had been going on since 2011. This was the seventh Gold Rush -- the Oxford Invitational had five winners. These were prestigious events. Events that meant something in the wrestling world and no one could take away from him that he was the first to win all of them.

When Greg made his professional debut fourteen years ago, they had said he would be a future World's Champion. They said he would have a Hall of Fame career and then his brother took off. His brother attracted more press, more attention. While Greg was in Mid Atlantic Wrestling, Matthew was in Burning Hammer. Greg was pushing their father's promotion forward while Matthew was pushing his career forward.

Greg wasn't bitter. He didn't resent Matthew. He would have taken the opportunity too. It just didn't come to him when it came to Matt. Greg pulled double duty. He worked in Golden Canvas and Mid Atlantic -- and then suddenly they were both in Burning Hammer together. For three years. Then North of the Border for two. Now here. Together. Establishing identity as brothers, but this was Greg's own identity.

He didn't have to share this accomplishment. It was his. And just his.
Unread 04-17-2019, 03:27 AM
Super Star

A wonderful couple of Gold Rush shows, I know I'll have trouble nominating/voting for just one as event of the month

Brother vs brother was a great story/finale for the tournament and indeed in hindsight, we should have seen it coming. You did set it up and sell it beautifully though, not too much emphasis to telegraph the finals too soon and just enough story for everyone to later realize the ramifications like Greg winning all tournaments and getting out of his brother's shadow. Beautifully executed, sir.

Also, that Vasquez hype pack was on the money. He needed that narrative and now capitalizing on that has given him the character depth he so desperately needed. I understand CWL is too traditional to present him as a hardcore guy a la Abdullah the Butcher, but even as "just" a simply vicious competitor who revels in violence, he now has my attention. Gotta wonder how Vasquez vs Aroma would play out...
Unread 04-17-2019, 06:04 AM
Low Minors

Despite failing to predict for I think one year in game I am still here lurking and loving this dynasty!
Unread 04-17-2019, 08:44 PM
All Star

Default SNSM ep 64

Available on the Synergy Network, Southern States TV, & Hawaii 50
Week 1, September 2022.
Filmed at: The Arkansas Coliseum [South East, USA]
In Attendance: 1,853
Rating: .44 [334,400 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Jasmine Saunders

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from The Arkansas Coliseum. Last week, Greg Keith made history when he won the Gold Rush tournament and became the first man to have won the Rip Chord Invitational, Sam Keith Classic, Oxford Invitational, and Gold Rush tournaments. The sky is the limit for Greg Keith -- but he and Matthew have been given the night off to heal up from their gruelling schedule over Gold Rush weekend.

RDJ: That’s a wise move by CWL management. When you have to wrestle four matches in two nights -- especially against the calibre of opponents they had to wrestle, you need some time off to let your body heal.

JS: Gold Rush was an incredible success and I can’t wait to find out what’s in store tonight. Gentlemen, Hailey Hunter is already in the ring with an important announcement. So let’s go to the ring. Take it away, Hailey.

Quote:

Hailey Hunter begins the show standing in the center of the CWL ring.

HH: “Welcome to Continental Wrestling! At Gold Rush, we saw Spencer Spade survive a triple threat match against two world-calibre professional wrestlers. Many of said he only survived because of luck and because of Lisa Bowen. CWL management has decided to see if Spencer Spade is really that good! Not only will be defending the North American Championship here tonight…. But next week, we will have two singles matches featuring Ross Henry and Primus Allen. If either man wins, they get a shot at Spencer Spade at The Last Hard Men. If both win, it’s another triple threat If neither wins, someone else will gain an opportunity!

Opening Match
Tag Team Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

Homegrown versus The American Cobras

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Homegrown defeated The American Cobras in 13:30 when Clyde Puder defeated Marvel Malloy by pinfall with a Patriot Powerslam.

Marvel Malloy was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Quote:

MR: We can officially announce who Ross Henry will be facing. Next week, Ross Henry will be facing the very talented Monty Trescarde! If Ross Henry wins, he goes on to wrestle Spencer Spade at The Last Hard Men.

Quote:

A video plays. It starts with showing highlights of Alexander Vasquez as a professional wrestler. Every few clips, it cuts to shots of him in a butcher’s frock, doing the work of a butcher. It cuts back to him wrestling, this time locking in submission holds -- then back to him working as a butcher.

The video ends and the words “The Butcher Returns Soon” finish on the screen.

Singles Match
Fifteen Minute time Limit

Colleen Appleseed versus Brooke Tyler

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Brooke Tyler defeated Colleen Appleseed in 10:19 by submission with a Brooke Breaker.

Quote:

MR: We can officially announce who Primus Allen will be facing. Next week, Primus Allen will be facing the dangerous Ash Campbell! If Primus Allen wins, he goes on to wrestle Spencer Spade at The Last Hard Men.

Main Event
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

“The Business” Edward Cornell versus “The Supreme Star” Spencer Spade © w/ Lisa Bowen

In an exceptional match, Spencer Spade defeated Edward Cornell in 25:44 by pinfall with a Supreme Stunner. Spencer Spade makes defence number 3 of his CWL North American Heavyweight title.

Overall

Unread 04-17-2019, 08:47 PM
All Star

• The American Cobras, James Adams, & Giant Brody have signed contract with Dragon Kingdom Pro Wrestling. The four men were under non-exclusive contracts with CWL, but have signed exclusive deals with DKPW. DKPW Promoter Nobuatso Tatsuko, former CEO of PGHW was said to be estactic with the signing of all four men. The American Cobras and James Adams are said to be cornerstones of a junior heavyweight division that already includes Mystic Dragon, Elemental III and Sensational Dragon with Giant Brody joining a heavyweight division anchored by Funakoshi, Heihachiro Sakai, & Tatsuya Toshitara
  • Xavi Ferrera has signed an exclusive contract with TCW. He had been competing for CWL on a pay per appearance deal. TCW Match Maker Eric Tyler is very familiar with Ferrera from their time together in PSW and is said to be very high on the Puerto Rican grappler.
Unread 04-17-2019, 09:16 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 65

Week 2, September 2022.
Filmed at: Irvine Hall [Mid South, USA]
In Attendance: 4,768
Rating: .55 [415,060 viewers]

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from the Irvine Hall in beautiful, corn-covered Kansas. Tonight, Ross Henry and Monty Trescarde will do battle. Primus Allen and Ash Campbell will do battle. The goal? An opportunity at Spencer Spade and the North American Heavyweight Championship at The Last Hard Men. One, both, or neither of them could end up with the opportunity. What will happen?

Opening Match
Singles Match

Ross Henry versus Monty Trescarde

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Ross Henry defeated Monty Trescarde in 11:33 by pinfall with an Earthquake Powerslam.

Quote:

CP: Y’know, big Jake and I have been on a slump. I’ll be honest about that, but last week we beat The American Cobras. I know The Devil’s Rejects want a chance at the tag titles, but so do we. We want to get the belts back. We want to prove that we’re still the guys ‘round here.

JY: So Ali...Muvva… Gangsta Nation. We know y’all are some tough fellas. Y’all like to throw hands. So what do you say we throw hands?

Singles Match

Dan Stone III versus Giant Brody

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Dan Stone III defeated Giant Brody in 8:32 by pinfall.

Singles Match

Dillion Wiuff versus Xavi Ferrera

In a decent match, Dillon Wiuff defeated Xavi Ferrera in 8:08 by pinfall with a Hulk Powerslam.

Quote:

DS: Paul… You’ve gone too far. You’ve attacked my family. You’ve attacked me. You’ve said disparging remarks about the Stones. I’ve tried to be the bigger man, but at Gold rush, you cost me an opportuntiy to be Gold Rush Champion. That’s the last straw. At The Last Hard Men, we’re going to settle this once and for all. Clearly, CWL isn’t big enough for us both to be here. So how about we do this the old fashioned way? The winner stays, the loser goes. What do you say, Paul?

B-

Quote:

A video plays. It starts with showing highlights of Alexander Vasquez as a professional wrestler. Every few clips, it cuts to shots of him in a butcher’s frock, doing the work of a butcher. It cuts back to him wrestling, this time locking in submission holds -- then back to him working as a butcher.

Main Event
Singles Match

“The Evolution” Primus Allen versus Ash Campbell w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Ash Campbell defeated Primus Allen in 14:11 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press following interference from Harvey Robbinfield.

Overall

Unread 04-18-2019, 02:38 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 66

Week 3, September 2022.
Filmed at: Grissom Auditorium [South West, USA]
In Attendance: 1,871
Rating: .51 [383,230 viewers]

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from The Grissom Auditorium in Las Vegas, Nevada. We are just minutes away from the Strip. We are one week away from The Last Hard Men. Last week, we found out that Ross Henry will be going one on one with Spencer Spade for the North American Heavyweight Championship at The Last Hard Men. We also know that Matty Faith and Ash Campbell will go one on one in a rematch from Independence -- where Ash Campbell and some powder from Lisa Bowen secured a victory for Ash.

RDJ: It’s shaping up to be a great card and I know that it’s only going to be better.

Quote:

JS: We can officially announce that at The Last Hard Men, The Diaz Family will be putting the World Six Man Championship on the line against Father Grim’s Fallen. This will be the Diaz Family’s greatest test since they won the World Six Man titles in February.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute time Limit

“The Colossus” Dillion Wiuff versus “The Man Without Fear” Sonny Wildside

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Dillon Wiuff defeated Sonny Wildside in 7:10 by pinfall with a Hulk Powerslam.

Quote:

Singles Match

“The Cornerstone” Riley McManus versus “Outlaw” Wes Revell w/ Duke Hazard

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Riley McManus defeated Outlaw Wes Revell in 14:22 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex.

Quote:

PH: Last week, David Stone challenged me to a match to settle this thing once and for all. As a betting man, I think we’ve got to. Because I put my money where my mouth is and if I can’t beat David Stone, I will leave CWL -- but WHEN I beat him, he will leave and then I will run his brother out of this company too.

Singles Match

Houston Handley versus Brooke Tyler

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Brooke Tyler defeated Houston Handley in 7:01 by submission with a Brooke Breaker.

Quote:

SS: Ross Henry. Big Ross. The man who wants my belt. Wants my spot, but can’t have it. At Gold Rush, I beat both you and Primus. At The Last Hard Men, I’ll beat you and the whole world will finally respect me and finally recognize that I am the Supreme Star and I am the man responsible for taking CWL right where it needs to be. You are all welcome.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Ranger versus “The Headhunter” Jeffery Aroma w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Jeffery Aroma defeated Ranger in 13:20 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.

Overall

Unread 04-18-2019, 02:49 PM
All Star

Quick Picks
NA Heavyweight Championship: Ross Henry vs. Spencer Spade (c) w/ Lisa Bowen
Comments:

Grudge Match: Matty Faith vs. Ash Campbell w/ Lisa Bowen
Comments:

Grudge Match: Primus Allen vs. Harvey Robbinfield
Comments:

Loser Leaves Town: David Stone vs. Paul Huntingdon
Comments:

NA Tag Team Championship: Homegrown vs. The Devil's Rejects w/ February Malaise vs. Gangsta Nation (c) w/ Brother G
Comments:

NA Women's Championship: Brooke Tyler vs. Jaime Quine(c)
Comments:

Tag Team Match: The Keith Brothers vs. Bowen Services w/ Lisa Bowen
Comments:

GWC World Six Man Championship: The Fallen w/ Father Grim vs. The Diaz Family
Comments:

United States Championship: Dillion Wiuff vs. Cali Slick (c)
Comments:

Quote:
Author's Note: So here is the card for The Last Hard Man and with it, I would like to announce that I will be taking the next week or so off -- so you have plenty of time for predictions. As many people know, I'm a teacher -- and we are going [finally] on our Spring Break. With it, I'm going on my first real vacation in quite some time and will be out of town for about a week and I won't be taking my computer so I won't be making any updates. I will be checking in periodically to see if there questions I can answer (plus the Developer's Journal is supposed to return next week). I'm hoping the week hiatus will also allow people who aren't caught up to get caught up. Feel free to let me know what you think of where we're going, how you're enjoying the diary, etc...

-- Historian

Last edited by Historian : 04-18-2019 at 02:56 PM.
Unread 04-18-2019, 02:54 PM
All Star

Quick Picks
Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

NA Tag Team Championship: Homegrown vs. The Devil's Rejects w/ February Malaise vs. Gangsta Nation (c) w/ Brother G
Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Enjoy your holiday
Unread 04-18-2019, 04:31 PM
Phenom

Quick Picks
Comments: I think it's still too early for Spencer to give up the belt again.

Comments: To even it up, leading to one final match later.

Comments:Primus is still in the 'returning' phase, and should be strong here.

Comments: I'm still rooting for a David Stone / Cameron Vessey IronMan match, and Paul has apparently been unhappy.

Comments: I can't decide, so by default, stick with the champs.

Comments: Is it time yet? I dunno, but since I'm calling the others to retain, I'm saying this is a switch.

Comments: Fresh off their huge tournament showings, the Brothers should continue their roll.

Comments: I think this sticks in place for now. I'm really surprised that Mexico hasn't put their guys in place on this one yet.

Comments: Cali holds on this time.

ooh, first (posted) predictions for me. Hooray for being caught up.
Unread 04-18-2019, 06:35 PM
Minor League

Comments: Think he could win by DQ so not win the belt yet

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:
Unread 04-19-2019, 12:08 AM
Super Star

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Enjoy Spring Break, pal!
Unread 04-19-2019, 01:08 AM
Low Minors

Comments: It seems that no one has held the title for the long term for awhile now, I think Spencer will be that guy.

Comments: Matty wins to even the score

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: