Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-13-2019, 08:05 PM
Low Minors

Quick List For Predictions for 7th Anniversary
North American Heavyweight Championship, 2/3 Falls: "The Cornerstone" Riley McManus vs. "The Supreme Star" Spencer Spade (c) w/ Lisa Bowen
GWC Special Challenge: "The Boss" Ross Henry vs. "Rough Justice" Tommy Cornell
GWC World Six Man Championship: Allen & The Mission vs. The Fallen (c) w/ Father Grim
United States Championship: "The Butcher" Alexander Vasquez vs. "Lionheart" Funakoshi (c)
North American Women's Championship: Brooke Tyler vs. Tiffany Jade vs. Jaime Quine (c)
North American Tag Team Championship: The Hazard Gang w/ Duke Hazard vs. Homegrown (c)
Eight Man Tag Team: The Keith and Diaz Cousins vs. Bowen Services w/ Lisa Bowen
Singles Match: KC Glenn vs. Keith Holly w/ February Malaise
Eight Woman Tag Team Match: Amber Allen, Foxxy LaRue, & Tex-Mex vs. Alicia Strong, Missy Masterson, & The Uprising
Unread 05-13-2019, 09:57 PM
Rookie

North American Heavyweight Championship, 2/3 Falls: "The Cornerstone" Riley McManus vs. "The Supreme Star" Spencer Spade (c) w/ Lisa Bowen Legend of the CWL - not the right man to dethrone Spade without long term build...
GWC World Six Man Championship: Allen & The Mission vs. The Fallen (c) w/ Father Grim Will Primus going to an MMA fight soon I don't see a change coming here.
United States Championship: "The Butcher" Alexander Vasquez vs. "Lionheart" Funakoshi (c) The Butcher's time will come
North American Women's Championship: Brooke Tyler vs. Tiffany Jade vs. Jaime Quine (c) The challengers bickering shall hurt them
North American Tag Team Championship: The Hazard Gang w/ Duke Hazard vs. Homegrown (c) From what I feel was a "something to do" team to downright studs of the division. Not time for a change
Eight Man Tag Team: The Keith and Diaz Cousins vs. Bowen Services w/ Lisa Bowen Whichever Keith gets the fall is propelled back into the title picture
Singles Match: KC Glenn vs. Keith Holly w/ February Malaise Flip a coin - maybe into a protracted Rejects/Bulldogs fued
Eight Woman Tag Team Match: Amber Allen, Foxxy LaRue, & Tex-Mex vs. Alicia Strong, Missy Masterson, & The Uprising Biggest name in the world ain't doing the job in a throwaway
Unread 05-14-2019, 12:01 AM
All Star

North American Heavyweight Championship, 2/3 Falls: "The Cornerstone" Riley McManus vs. "The Supreme Star" Spencer Spade (c) w/ Lisa Bowen
GWC World Six Man Championship: Allen & The Mission vs. The Fallen (c) w/ Father Grim
United States Championship: "The Butcher" Alexander Vasquez vs. "Lionheart" Funakoshi (c)
North American Women's Championship: Brooke Tyler vs. Tiffany Jade vs. Jaime Quine (c)
North American Tag Team Championship: The Hazard Gang w/ Duke Hazard vs. Homegrown (c)
Eight Woman Tag Team Match: Amber Allen, Foxxy LaRue, & Tex-Mex vs. Alicia Strong, Missy Masterson, & The Uprising
Unread 05-14-2019, 07:46 AM
Super Star

Unread 05-14-2019, 10:53 AM
Minor League

I am on repeat: Spade and Henry are set for one helluva match.

I presume the injury isn't storyline, so a solid backup match on the card here.

This time they switch over. Need to get a few more trio groups built up since you have pretty much dominated the GWC Trios scene...

Funakoshi did well, but Vasquez is back with a vengeance and a good character. He will get a good run with the title again here.

All the title changes! Well, most of them. A good way for Quine to lose but not get pinned.

There isn't a face solution here unless Georgia Bulldogs get put back together for another run at the Hazard Gang. Still need those faces to carry the belts until someone else breaks free. Diaz Cousins perhaps?

Keiths have taken some lumps, so time to get them a good win (and get Diazs back in the picture). With Spade not here, the Bowen folks can lose.

Odd match as a tag team player takes on a guy without much going. Glenn gets a win to build up towards a reunion with McManus.

Surely Alicia Strong won't be on the losing end...
Unread 05-14-2019, 11:59 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJay2003 View Post
I presume the injury isn't storyline, so a solid backup match on the card here.

This time they switch over. Need to get a few more trio groups built up since you have pretty much dominated the GWC Trios scene...
1. The injury isn't storyline. It really hurt my planned double main event! Darn injuries derailing booking!

2. OLLIE has really been letting me down with the trios scene, I'll be honest. If something doesn't change the trios belts may get discontinued, as much as I love having six man titles, it doesn't make any sense to have World Six Man Titles that I'm monopolizing.
Unread 05-14-2019, 02:23 PM
All Star

The votes are in! With the Seventh Anniversary show right around the corner let's find out who won the 2022 End of Year Awards.

Wrestler of the Year

Spencer Spade

Tag Team of the Year

Homegrown

Match of the Year
and
Greg Keith vs. Spencer Spade

Newcomer/Comeback of the Year

Funakoshi

Quote:
Author's Note: Originally, I had written a full little ceremony for this, but I didn't write it on my normal Google Docs, instead on a word processor and I must not have clicked save when I closed it out last night and I didn't have the desire to rewrite it. So yeah. Safe to say, there was a great Spencer Spade promo on it!
Unread 05-15-2019, 04:12 AM
Super Star

Unread 05-15-2019, 10:41 PM
Phenom

Quick List For Predictions for 7th Anniversary

Unread 05-16-2019, 10:12 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
2. OLLIE has really been letting me down with the trios scene, I'll be honest. If something doesn't change the trios belts may get discontinued, as much as I love having six man titles, it doesn't make any sense to have World Six Man Titles that I'm monopolizing.
Has any other GWC company held a trios match or had a trios champion?
Unread 05-17-2019, 08:53 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJay2003 View Post
Has any other GWC company held a trios match or had a trios champion?
Yeah -- they just haven't had the belts yet. It's been defended by all of the companies over its over run [though not with The Fallen].
Unread 05-17-2019, 09:56 PM
All Star

Default Seventh Anniversary

Saturday Week 4, January 2023
Live at Theatre of Dreams [North West, USA]
Available on the Synergy Network & Southern States TV, Hawaii 50
In Attendance: 9,750
Rating: .81 [610,750 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Jasmine Saunders

MR: Hello and welcome to the Seventh Anniversary! I’m Michael Riggs alongside Ricky Dale Johnson and Jasmine Saunders and we are coming to you live from the Theatre of Dreams. What an anniversary special we have for you tonight. In our opening contest, two teams of four women competing with a very specific goal -- the person who wins the fall will get a championship match of their choice at No Law or Order in February and the action continues all the way to our main event where Spencer Spade and Riley McManus get into the ring for the first time ever -- in a two out of three falls contest for the North American Heavyweight Championship.

RDJ: It is an incredible lineup, one that presents opportunities for some great contests between athletes. Five big championship matches. It should be a night to remember and a night to celebrate.

JS: It certainly should be. I sat down with all of the women in the upcoming eight woman tag and all eight of them, including reigning GWC World Women’s Champion Alicia Strong have a goal to win the eight-woman tag and guarentee themselves a title opportunity in February.

Opening Match
Eight Woman Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Amber Allen, Foxxy LaRue, & Tex-Mex versus Alicia Strong, Missy Masterson, & The Uprising
A very solid opening contest that told a simple story. Eight women competing for an opportunity at a title match next month. Would the winner challenge for the North American Women’s Championship? Or would they challenge for the World Women’s Championship? This match was fast paced with lots back and forth action with each woman getting the opportunity to have a couple of minutes of shine.

No one group was able to really gain control, though Alicia Strong did look every bit a championship caliber athlete in the contest when she cleaned house. She hit all of her opponents with the Strong Arm Tactic. She roared and the whole crowd came alive with booes.

There was a very exciting sequence where each woman hit her signature move on another until it came down to Amber Allen and Missy Masterson. Masterson attempted to hit the Identity Crisis but Allen got her knees up and drove them into Masterson’s midsection. Masterson bounced back to her feet and Allen scrambled up and hit the Northern Lights Suplex.

Amber Allen, Foxxy LaRue and Tex-Mex defeated Alicia Strong, Missy Masterson and The Uprising in 13:37 when Amber Allen defeated Missy Masterson by pinfall with a Northern Lights Suplex.

In terms of in-ring work, Alicia Strong was head and shoulders above everyone else.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

KC Glenn versus Keith Holly w/ February Malaise

A solid contest between two very good competitors, this story sold the size difference between the two men. KC Glenn was quick and attacked with quick strikes that really echoed over the building. Holly showed the kind of ferocity that he has unleashed in the past half a year. This is his first real big-event singles match and Holly did not disappoint. He absorbed two superkicks and proved to be two big for the Tune Up the Sunshine Band. Holly hit Glenn with a massive Reaper Breaker that secured the victory for him.

Keith Holly defeated KC Glenn in 14:27 by pinfall with a Reaper Breaker.

Quote:

RH: Tonight, I have Tommy Cornell in front of me. Rough Justice. A legend in this sport. One of the biggest names in all of professional wrestling. A former World’s Champion. A victory over him will prove that I belong with the elite of the elite. Tommy, I didn’t think I was going to be wrestling you tonight, but circumstances are what they are and now I find myself walking down the ramp to wrestle a man who has been successful everywhere he has gone. I appreciate you making the flight all the way here, but it’s going to be an even longer flight back because tonight… Tonight is my night!

Eight Man Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

The Keith Brothers & The Diaz Cousins versus Bowen Services w/ Lisa Bowen

Our second eight man tag match of the night. The Diaz Cousins and The Keith Brothers did not work well together as a team. Each pairing worked well together, but they couldn’t jell and ultimately it came back to bite them because the four men in Bowen Services were working like a well oiled machine. Lisa clearly had her men focused on the task at hand. All eight men could really go -- and all did really go -- but the story of the match was the lack of communication between the Keiths and the Diaz’ and the sheer physical dominance of Jeffery Aroma -- who looked like a particularly vicious force in this contest. Franklin Rush did seem off of his game though when he was out there.

The match broke down into a pier six brawl that left James Diaz and Jeffery Aroma in the ring. Lisa Bowen got up on the apron right as James looked like he was going to take off for the Asian Thumb Spike. James stopped, because of the distraction, and it opened up the opportunity for Jeffery Aroma to hit the Complex Choke Slam.

Bowen Services (Ash Campbell, Cameron Vessey, Franklin Rush and Jeffery Aroma) defeated The Keith Brothers and The Diaz Cousins in 15:01 when Jeffery Aroma defeated James Diaz by pinfall with a Complex Choke Slam after Lisa Bowen interfered.

Franklin Rush was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Triple Threat Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Brooke Tyler versus Tiffany Jade versus Jaime Quine ©

Our first title match of the evening was a barnburner of a contest. All three women went balls-to-the-wall for twenty one minutes of intense action. Brooke and Tiffany have both challenged for the North American Women’s Championship in the past and Jaime has perhaps the most momentum of any individual wrestler in the CWL.
This was a true triple threat match that went back and forth with all three women looking like championship caliber wrestlers. Each woman came close to winning. Jaime Quine hit Brooke Tyler with a wicked K.O. Kick and got a near fall that was only stopped when Jade made a diving save. Tiffany Jade hit a Green Destiny on Jaime Quine that was broken up by Brooke Tyler.

With Jaime still out of it, Brooke managed to get Tiffany Jade down and get the Brooke Breaker. Jade tried to break free, but Brooke had it in deep. Quine came to ao and tried to make the save -- but she didn’t make it in time before Tiffany Jade

Brooke Tyler defeated Tiffany Jade and Jaime Quine in 21:30 when Brooke Tyler defeated Tiffany Jade by submission with a Brooke Breaker. Brooke Tyler wins the CWL North American Women's title.

Jaime Quine carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.

Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

The Hazard Gang w/ Duke Hazard versus Homegrown ©

The Hazard Gang came out like two wild Texas brawlers, which they are, and Homegrown came out like two country boys who just love to throw hands -- which they are. This was a wild brawl of a match that didn’t spend a whole lot of time in the ring. Yoder hit a beautiful Sidewalk Slam onto a charging Buck Winchester that looked like a million bucks -- the first time he’s utilized such a move, but it was a great power spot that if he continues to use will definitely help his matches.

In the ring, Revell and Puder were exchanging big shots. Both are big tough bastards and they were proving that here tonight. Revell went for a big lariat that hit Puder on the chest but did not drop him. Puder hoisted Revell up and hit a big Patriot Powerslam.

Homegrown defeated The Hazard Gang in 15:30 when Clyde Puder defeated Outlaw Wes Revell by pinfall with a Patriot Powerslam. Homegrown make defence number 4 of their CWL North American Tag Team titles.

Outlaw Wes Revell was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Quote:

We are treated to a highlight package of Spencer Spade training. He’s in a state of the art facility, wearing top of the line training gear. It looks like a series of training sessions from a high level, elite athlete for any major sport. The training montage video is intercut with highlights of Spencer Spade’s championship matches in CWL. There is him beating James Diaz and Des Davids to win the championship the first time. His successful defense at the Sixth Anniversary over Matty Faith. Him winning the championship a second time. The whole video is designed to make Spencer Spade look like a big deal -- that as a champion he is as elite of a professional wrestler as there has ever been. The video ends with Spencer Spade and Lisa Bowen in front of the camera. Lisa is cradling the North American Heavyweight Championship in her arms while Spencer holds the 2022 Wrestler of the Year and 2022 Match of the Year award trophies in his hands.

SS: Not tonight, Riley McManus. Not any night. You were the top star here when they couldn’t attract elite athletes. You’re a minor league guy at best. You’re the guy who was captain of the high school football team and twenty years later still reminiscences about the big game. I’m an elite athlete. A supreme athlete. I’m major league. Tonight, I crush the myth that is Riley McManus.

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

“The Butcher” Alexander Vasquez versus “Lionheart” Funakoshi ©

This was a match that presented an interesting stylistic difference. Funakoshi is the living embodiment of the Japanese style of professional wrestling, puroresu, where as Alexander Vasquez is a junior heavyweight who has more recently switched to an all-around style as opposed to the cruiserweight style he was using before hand. Something about these two just fit, however. Alexander Vasquez took a hellacious beating from Funakoshi. Funakoshi battered him with strikes and snap suplexes -- but Vasquez kept coming. Vasquez fought back with pinpoint precision in his strikes and holds. Vasquez has adopted the ‘Butcher’ moniquer and his wrestling style is proof of his new found attitude. He went after the shoulder of Funakoshi -- attacking it with a brutal ferocity that a man his size shouldn’t be able to possess. Vasquez got Funakoshi to the mat and locked in the Butcher’s Block -- but Funakoshi got to the ropes. Vasquez refused to relinquish the hold and ended up getting disqualified when he did not break by five.

Funakoshi defeated Alexander Vasquez in 13:37 by disqualification. Funakoshi makes defence number 5 of his CWL United States title.

Six Man Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

“The Evolution” Primus Allen & The Mission versus The Fallen © w/ Father Grim

A rematch from last month’s spectacular six man tag -- this match was pretty much just as good. The Fallen continued to show excellent teamwork with Father Grim doing an excellent job on the outside. Matty Faith really shone in this match. The son of Christian Faith has really come into his own as a performer and at twenty-six years old, he’s still not yet in his prime. He did a big swan-dive over the top rope onto Scythe and Hellion that was really wicked and was the first time he did such a dive. The crowd really ate it up too.

Primus Allen and Torment had a great strike exchange from two big hosses. Allen looked particularly cut -- he is preparing to take time off to train for his third professional fight. Torment went right at him though and the two men looked like natural opponents for one another.

Allen went for his big running powerslam, but Torment powered out of his group and countered with a Big Bite and the victory for his team.

The Fallen (Torment, Scythe and Hellion) defeated Primus Allen and The Mission in 17:13 when Torment defeated Primus Allen by pinfall with a Big Bite. Torment and The Fallen make defence number 2 of their GWC World Six Man titles.

Semi Main Event
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
GWC Special Challenge

“The Boss” Ross Henry versus “Rough Justice” Tommy Cornell

The crowd was on their feet for this one. At forty-four years old, the twenty-six year pro Tommy Cornell is clearly winding down his career and is probably the living embodiment of that Toby Keith song ‘As Good As I Once Was’, but he brought it tonight. He wound the hands of time back and gave Ross Henry one hell of a fight. The thirty-three year old Henry looked like a star in this match -- like a guy who could be the face of an entire global alliance of wrestling companies. His natural athleticism and charisma really drew the crowd in. Cornell and Henry took their time to tell the story -- the veteran former World’s Champion trying to reclaim his place at the top of the mountain and prove he’s still the man and the guy who wants to be the man. It was a thrilling contest and in the end, Ross Henry hit Tommy Cornell with an Earthquake Powerslam and got the victory.

Ross Henry defeated Tommy Cornell in 18:15 by pinfall with an Earthquake Powerslam.

Quote:

We are treated to a similar package as we had for Spencer Spade, but Riley is training in a different environment. While Spencer was training in a clean, modern, high-tech facility, Riley’s training montage looks like it could be Clubber Lang’s from Rocky III. No frills. Nothing fancy. Just Riley McManus working. Running the ropes. Hindu Squats. Up downs. Wrestler’s bridges. Sled drags. Simple, basic, high intensity training. Unlike Spencer’s video, this is not intercut with Riley’s successes in CWL. Instead, just him talking.

RM: I’ve been here since the beginning. Since day one. I was on the first show. I’m the only person who can say that. I’m the only person who can say I never left. I’ve been here. Twice I’ve been North American Heavyweight Champion. Twice I’ve been World Heavyweight Champion. I’ve won the Gold Rush tournament. I’ve won the Oxford Invitational. I’ve won the New Year’s Rumble and I have an opportunity to make history again. To end the reign of Spencer Spade and once again put myself on the top of the mountain. I didn’t get here by luck. I wasn’t highly touted. I got here through hard work and sacrifice. This company gave me purposed. It saved my career. It gave me an opportunity to prove that I could be as good as I said I was. Tonight, I prove that I am as good as anyone in this business. Tonight, I become the North American Heavyweight Champion for the third time.

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Two out of Three Falls

“The Cornerstone” Riley McManus versus “The Supreme Star” Spencer Spade © w/ Lisa Bowen

The entrances began. This was a big show, the Seventh Anniversary and the entrances had to feel special. Riley McManus came out to the sounds of Hank Williams Jr.’s “A Country Boy Can Survive.” Wrapped around his body was a flag that said ‘CWL’, but was designed to look like the old RMW logo. He’s the only person who has been here the entire length of the company’s run and he is very proud of that fact. The crowd was super into Riley’s entrance. He was their guy. They knew that. They believed in him. They had seen him make something of himself.

The sounds of “Hail to the King” by Avenged Sevenfold filled the Theatre of Dreams and Spencer Spade came out in a brand new jacket that was themed after a letterman’s jacket. It was black and orange and the breast had the Bowen Services logo and the back said Supreme Star in the font commonly used by the Eisen Empire. His entrance definitely played into his character of being more than just a professional wrestler.

Quote:

Riggs: It is time for our main event of the evening. For the first time ever in a singles contest, Spencer Spade and Riley McManus go one on one for the North American Heavyweight Championship. Spencer Spade is the champion. He has made seven successful defenses of the championship so far. Ricky, you’ve been in Spencer’s shoes. You’ve been the champion defending against a challenger you’ve never faced. What is your strategy?

Johnson: It really depends. Spade is a perfect example of what I call the North American style of professional wrestling. It’s a hybrid of technical and brawling. He uses it very well and it makes him incredibly adaptable. This isn’t an ordinary match either, it’s two-out-of-three falls. In a normal match, you can make a mistake and that will be it. In this one, if you make a mistake you still have the opportunity to fix it later on. You don’t have to try to work your way out of a submission, but you also have to be aware that you can’t afford to go down and stay down.

Saunders: Spencer has wrestled some really great wrestlers since he became champion. He’s defended against Matty Faith and Ranger -- two excellent North American style wrestlers. He’s defended against Primus Allen and Ross Henry -- two major power wrestlers. He’s defended against Greg and Matthew Keith, two technicians that work a hybrid technical style influenced by their global travels. Tonight, he’s got the southern-technical style of Riley McManus. Technical wrestling mixed with good ol’ fashioned Southern ‘rasslin.

MR: It has been exactly two years since Riley McManus has held singles gold. Will tonight be the night he gets back to the top of the mountain? Is tonight his night? Or will Spencer Spade continue his reign on top?

We go to the center of the ring. Riley McManus -- in his trunks with the Georgia Flag as the pattern stands on one side and Spencer Spade in his black and orange trunks stands on the other. In the middle is referee Darren Smith, the senior official for the CWL and the man assigned this particular contest.

Quote:

DY: Gentlemen, this is the main event of the seventh anniversary and this one is for the North American Heavyweight Championship. This is a two out of three falls contest with a sixty minute time limit total. There is a thirty minute rest period between each fall. If we go to the full sixty minutes, whomever is a head in falls will be the champion. There are no closed fist punches, no intentional shots to the groin, no hair pulling or eye gouging. Obey my commands at all times. The fans paid to see a wrestling match, so let’s give them a wrestling match. Riley, do you understand?

Riley nods his head.

DY: Spencer, do you understand?

Spencer nods his head.

DY: Both men to your corner. At the sound of the bell, the match is on.

Riley McManus. Spencer Spade. It was on. The match started out very slow. Neither man wanted to be the first to make a mistake and both wanted to pace themselves. They both knew what was on the line. The lock up in the center of the ring was full of intensity. It was the first lock up and it was an intense one. One that showed it was two men competing to win something.

McManus took control early but did not do anything fancy. He didn’t did need to. He kept it simple and effective. A seated front facelock where he forced Spencer Spade to carry his weight on his neck -- trying to drive the breath from Spade’s body. Trying to weaken the neck for the eventual Slingshot Suplex that Riley has used to incredible success in the CWL.

After several minutes, Spencer Spade used a handful of hair to switch positions and gain control. Spade went to work. He paint brushed Riley several times and the crowd became livid. The crowd was definitely into this match and when Spencer Spade hit Riley McManus with the Supreme Stunner and made the cover.

FIRST FALL - SPENCER SPADE

The crowd was not happy that Spade jumped out to a one fall advantage, but Riley did get a thirty second rest period to get his wind back. After the rest period, Spade went back to work. The match was working a steady pace, but with the first fall down the intensity level definitely rose. The force of the strikes got higher, the impact of the slams got more intense. Spencer went for several more pinfall attempts, but each one Riley kicked out of. Riley made a big comeback. The kind of comeback that got the crowd out of their seats and onto their feet as he delivered several big right hands.

He went for the Slingshot Suplex but Bowen reached under the ropes and pulled out Riley’s legs so that Riley fell and Spencer landed on top of him. This almost got Spencer the match and the defense, but Riley kicked out again.

Spade pulled Riley to his feet, but Riley countered with a small package and got the second fall.

SECOND FALL- RILEY MCMANUS

With it all tied up, the two men went full throttle. It as incredibly thrilling as they hit big move after big move -- each leading to a near fall. They were trying to win this now. There was desperation coming out of both of them. Spencer could feel his grip on the North American Heavyweight Championship slipping, Riley could feel his opportunity to become the first three time champion slipping. Neither wanted to lose and so they brought it all in this third fall.

Riley hit a Slingshot Suplex and almost got a three count. It was almost three, but Spade got his shoulder up just in time. Spade hit a Supreme Stunner but Riley managed to kick out just before three. There was not a person in their seats at this point.

Spade went for another Supreme Stunner but McManus countered with a second Slingshot Suplex and Darren Smith slid into position.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE!!!!

Riley McManus defeated Spencer Spade in 35:36 at two falls to one, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. Riley McManus wins the CWL North American Heavyweight title.

Overall

Unread 05-18-2019, 02:03 AM
All Star

Great show with a great main event. Although the text says thirty minutes between falls in the rules section which made me wonder if a typo (which it was) or whether you had some sort of match within a match planned.... which gives me an idea...
Unread 05-18-2019, 04:01 AM
Low Minors

The fact that Riley McManus has been built up to be multitime champion and having A rated matches when he really only got his first push due to a tragic death is a testament to how good this diary is and how far it has come. Congratulations to both you and Riley for the excellent work!
Unread 05-18-2019, 04:24 AM
Low Minors

Love the feel good redemption for Riley, Riley & Rayne are my go to guys at regional in RTG just two workers who are legit strait up work horses and you have truly captured Riley for me all the years he toiled away in MAW he deserved to be the guy and you have built that legacy for him top stuff man.