Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Grey Dog Software Think Tank > Mafia games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-21-2007, 02:39 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by djthefunkchris View Post
Mmmhmm (My Midnightnick Impression). You and Midnight are the only two left I think look totally innocent all the time, lol. Possibly Masterded's as well.

Self and Sprinkle used to, but now they have these "pervert" looking guys in there avator's.. Kind of makes me unneasy around them, lol.
I look like a pervert?
Unread 12-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinklefurball View Post
I look like a pervert?
Hehe.
Unread 12-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Mmmhmm (My Midnightnick Impression). You and Midnight are the only two left I think look totally innocent all the time, lol. Possibly Masterded's as well.

Self and Sprinkle used to, but now they have these "pervert" looking guys in there avator's.. Kind of makes me unneasy around them, lol.
So I am now 2 people?

Quote:
I look like a pervert?
Yes, yes you do. You look like a guy I knew is High School named Charly. He was the biggest perv I knew and talked very loud. Funny to watch the reactions he would get.
Unread 12-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Major League

Quote:

What does my avatar make you think about me?
Unread 12-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Phenom

*runs away looking for a razor*
Unread 12-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJOSH View Post
That you like Arrested Development
Unread 12-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
*runs away looking for a razor*
I in no way think you are or are calling you one, but it does like like a chomo mustache and goatee. (You never call someone a chomo unless they are one)
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarevenant View Post
That you like Arrested Development
Rev...you are such a.....GENIUS!!!!!

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!
Low Minors

Quote:
That you have good taste.
Unread 12-21-2007, 02:53 PM
Super Star

All the deaths were beginning to wear on the town; those of the past day were the most troubling. Some had thought about giving up or switching sides but they’ve stayed firm. They all rest in their private quarters, hoping that tonight isn’t as bad.

His hunt had been delayed the previous night because of a mysterious note. Tonight though, he was more determined than ever to continue his pursuit of them. He went to leave and begin his search when once again there appeared a note. His hunt delayed once more.

He was out like he always was at night. Quietly watching others so that he could expose those with ill intentions. He had thought he had been able to go under the radar, but this night someone was watching.

He wasn’t much concerned about who in the town would leave this conflict on top. No, his concerns were much more primal. Surviving this conflict is all he cared about. The timid little Toong buckled in the face of conflict and thus he had planned to spend his nights hiding.

The watcher had just finished up, satisfied that his concerns about this nights subject had been alleviated. He turned a corner, headed for home. That’s when the phantom struck.

The phantom jumped from the shadows saber ignited, ready to put an end to his victims investigations. The blow never found its mark. Before the phantom could strike he was pushed, by an unseen force, into the wall of a neighboring house. The phantom recovered and readied himself to fight, but it wasn’t the watcher who stood ready before him, another had emerged, a protector.

The two stood and fought, parrying each others strikes back and forth. The struggle came to a standstill as neither could gain the upper hand. Finally, the phantom made a desperate ploy pushing the protector back with the force, separating the two for just a moment. The phantom snarled and disappeared back into the shadows.

He had had no luck in finding his lost companion and was beginning to feel hopeless as he wandered up to the house in front of him. He knocked, took one look at the person who’d opened the door and immediately knew his friend would not be found here.

He climbed in through the back window, planning to spend the night in some dark corner of the house. As he searched for a suitable hiding spot he heard the owner walk up behind him. He never even got the chance to explain before the saber cut into him.

He hovered in the shadows waiting in the perfect position in the event that his target would leave his house. Once again time passed, and once again his target did not emerge from his home. He knew the routine, a quick pass by the window and a scan of the house revealed his target home, alone, eating diner by the fire.

He was leaving his home. He had gotten word that something was wrong with his file. The moment he was out of sight the thief sprung. He wasn’t a bad guy or anything; he’s just young and reckless. It doesn’t take him any time at all to break into the home and boy did he hit the jackpot. There were valuables abound, so much so that he had to decide on which he wanted to take. As he begins to pocket a nice trinket he hears a noise. Someone like him doesn’t stay alive unless he’s both good and lucky, and fortunately for him, he’s both. He begins to head out the back when a whistle is heard. The rocket flies into the home and causes a sizeable explosion. The hunter waits for the debris to clear and checks the contents; there is no body.

As morning came and minds had been cleared, they were all informed of the deaths. The felt fortunate that only one had died but noticed that another was not in attendance.

nZane is dead. He was Ben Quadinaros, Individually Aligned Socially Awkward Racer
gonvick is missing. He was Han Solo, Town Aligned Young Scoundrel

Last edited by i effin rule : 12-21-2007 at 03:26 PM.
Unread 12-21-2007, 02:55 PM
Phenom

Missing?
Unread 12-21-2007, 02:58 PM
All Star

I picked up 15 hours over the next 3 days so I may be around less in this thread.
Unread 12-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Phenom

Right now I'd like to roleclaim sandman...oh wait...star wars mafia...not wrestling mafia...nevermind...
Unread 12-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Super Star

It is now day phase. With 22 players remaining, it's 12 to lynch.

You have until 4:00 PM EST on Sunday, December 23rd (9:00pm GMT on Sunday, December 23rd) to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.
Unread 12-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Good thoughts actually.