Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Grey Dog Software Think Tank > Mafia games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-24-2007, 03:33 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by panix04 View Post
I'm not a female in genderley challenged! My head hurts from last night, i need more beer! Oh well only 2 hours to go!
Is it 2 hours to beer o'clock already???
Unread 12-24-2007, 03:42 AM
Hall of Fame

Location: When i look at the television i wanna see me, stare right back at me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
Is it 2 hours to beer o'clock already???
yep #he's hardcore, he's hardcore#

We went out to watch paignton Vs Brixham (local rugby on saturday and i got tipsy, went out bowling last night and got close to drunk and i will probably get hammered today! I feel so bad for my wife! She was dating a drunk and married an alcaholic!
Unread 12-24-2007, 07:23 AM
Major League

Great job on the lynch guys, it was tense enough just reading it so actually being here for it and knowing you couldn't do anything to help must've been a tad more nerve-wracking.

Really not bothered if it was just a shot in the dark based on Arrows' gut instinct, it worked and a mafia death is a mafia death.
Unread 12-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Phenom

Night Phase is Over, It is now Daytime!

Writeup coming shortly
Unread 12-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Phenom

It had been a stressful day but the town was feeling good. They had caught one of the person's responsible for the recent attacks and were filled with a sense of hope. They returned to their homes hoping that they'd be just as lucky during the night.

They were out there, he knew it. And he wanted nothing more than to hunt them down. However, once again there was a note. How long would his hunt be delayed?

He had a job and intended to do it. Thus far his targets didn't do much, but tonight he hoped for a little action. He waited, and waited, and waited. Enough time had passed, a quick scan of the window and once again it was apparent that his target was planning to stay home.

He left not noticing the one waiting in the shadows nearby.

Still searching, he was beginning to think he'd never find his buddy. He wandered up to the house a little lost, but knocked on the door all the same. When the owner answered the door, he became surprised, this wasn't who he expected to answer the door. Perhaps he was more lost than he thought.

The owner let him know that his companion wouldn't be found there. He left on his search once more, hoping to catch his bearings on the way.

He’d been spending each night in his quarters, hacking into the computer system and gathering information. He tried to get the attention of his friend, but it was no use. As he gathered information he picked up a noise. The hunter was here for the little droid. The droid had spunk and put up as much of a fight as he could, but the droid was stabilized. The hunter wasn’t here to destroy him; he just wanted to make sure he was not longer of any use to the town. A few well placed blaster shots and this droid was out of commission.

He’d been able to stay calm during these times, which is good for all those around him. His temper is famously short and one screw up can make him rip your arms off. Despite this, Wookiee’s fetch a good price on the slave markets.

The phantom had his orders. Wound the creature enough so that he may be captured, but don’t kill him. They had friends who were offering quite the price for this particular being.

He attacked. A couple of slashes across the chest, none too deep. The wookiee fought back and fought valiantly, but the first few strikes of the sneak attack were enough to put him at a disadvantage. He was trapped, nothing he could do now. Things could be worse however, he could be dead.

The town gathered in the senate, took stock of those they lost during the night and readied themselves to once again make tough decisions

Self is disabled. He was R2-D2, Town Aligned Astromech Droid
Minister Whitey is missing. He was Chewbacca, Town Aligned Raging Wookie
Unread 12-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Major League

So now both Han and Chewbacca are missing. Do you think this means they can come back into the game or are they still completely out of action?
Unread 12-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Phenom

It is now day phase. With 20 players remaining, it's 11 to lynch.

I'm not sure how long IER wants day phase to last this time so I'll let him tell ya
Unread 12-24-2007, 11:09 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocStevens View Post
So now both Han and Chewbacca are missing. Do you think this means they can come back into the game or are they still completely out of action?
I don't think so. As they have been outed.

And didn't someone else sorta claim Chewbacca?
Unread 12-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Major League

Yes I think so let me check my notes...
Unread 12-24-2007, 11:13 AM
Super Star

So I guess that means that we lost two more.
Unread 12-24-2007, 11:15 AM
Major League

Nevermind I do not have anything on someone claiming Chewy. I had just noted about wondering if Han was out of the game or not for good but like you mentioned they probably both are gone.
Unread 12-24-2007, 11:21 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocStevens View Post
I'm pretty sure they're not coming back, but since IER wants to do a sequel about ep. 4,5 & 5, in which they're important characters he wrote it as missing. Don't know why he didn't do that with Anakin though. But reading the write-up it looks as if he was the target for a kill.
Unread 12-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Hall of Fame

Well. My search is over now, and I'm deeply upset. I thought I had gotten the hint about the pervert.
Unread 12-24-2007, 11:24 AM
Major League

Well Trypio I won't be around much today with the holidays (probably the case for most people) but I will enjoy reading the debate that I assume will be coming between you and Arrows based on the activities of the last day phase. All I can say is hopefully everyone sticks to the facts and lets reason play out. I don't want to see a townie go on the chopping block but I also don't want a sith to worm their way out. For the record I don't have an opinion either way on Trypio beyond the fact I know he defended someone from the lynch who turned out to be a sith. Accident or bad luck? I don't know.
Unread 12-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightnick View Post
Well. My search is over now, and I'm deeply upset. I thought I had gotten the hint about the pervert.
Hmm... Who did you look at last night, the write-up doesn't really scream "good guy" about him either.