Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Grey Dog Software Think Tank > Mafia games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-30-2007, 12:07 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterded View Post
Not to be rude to any one if you are dead or where never playing the game in thee first place don't post in here. I don't care if you are telling a joke talking about some off topic thing we are joking about in here or the game for that matter. If you are not playing you shouldn't be talking. I mean is not posting that hard for people. I have never and I mean never posted in an active game once I died. Not even a farewell post yet somehow peopl not even in the game can't stop themselfs from posting.

(This is not about what anyone has said but the fact they said anything. I am just sick of people who shouldn't be postin posting.)
I agree with this completely. What's with some of you people?!?

Unread 12-30-2007, 01:23 AM
Phenom

Cr*p...this one has kept me awake at night. Chalk this one down on me as worst call ever.
Unread 12-30-2007, 01:44 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoutlaw321 View Post
Why would you agree to come back and risk dying again as another woman?
lol, we never told him what the new role would be exactly. I'm sure once he saw his PM, he wanted to kill IER and myself.
Unread 12-30-2007, 06:48 AM
Living Legend

It's a shame to lose another townie - but Panix hasn't been active this week, so it's not like we've lost someone who's contributed a huge amount. We can be fairly certain that Sabe wasn't the protector/blocker who's kept Grievous in of nights...
Unread 12-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoutlaw321 View Post
Why would you agree to come back and risk dying again as another woman?
Evilness on the part of (see below)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarevenant View Post
lol, we never told him what the new role would be exactly. I'm sure once he saw his PM, he wanted to kill IER and myself.
I don't blame him. I figued out who "She" is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casey View Post
It's a shame to lose another townie - but Panix hasn't been active this week, so it's not like we've lost someone who's contributed a huge amount. We can be fairly certain that Sabe wasn't the protector/blocker who's kept Grievous in of nights...
I don't blame him...
The thing is, he played exactly Opposite from how I think those roles should have been played. The first one "laying low" is a must. The second one is a "Fake Padme".

The whole shame of this is that the role wasn't played at the beginning. The guy was obviously inactive (although this is the first time that's happened to him that I can think of).

The irony is he got these roles, which I would just kill the mods for doing that to me.

And finally....

Sorry Panix. I never would have dreamed you would become a princess twice in a row (or at least a "fake" one).
Unread 12-30-2007, 09:03 AM
Hall of Fame

I leave in 30 minutes to work. Was hoping this phase would go quicker. I said this a couple of times in DOTT, and it actually come up after I said it. Maybe it's a bit of luckiness or something, worth a try, what the heck, lol.
Unread 12-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Phenom

It is now night phase.

You have until 10:00 PM EST on Sunday, December 30th (3:00 AM GMT on Monday, December 31st) to get your abilities in.
Unread 12-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Major League

I KNEW I shouldn't have put my vote on panix when I did. I even said I was reluctant to do it because it was starting to get close but at seven, I figured saying that we should hold off the final two votes would be at least some help but apparently not.

I'm surprised to see panix was town though, due to the drastic change in play style, I was pretty sure he was mafia. I guess we were due a mistake, we had only lynched one townie before that.
Unread 12-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Minor League

Next day phase will be an indi. I guarentee ya that.
Unread 12-30-2007, 11:44 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Jim View Post
I KNEW I shouldn't have put my vote on panix when I did. I even said I was reluctant to do it because it was starting to get close but at seven, I figured saying that we should hold off the final two votes would be at least some help but apparently not.

I'm surprised to see panix was town though, due to the drastic change in play style, I was pretty sure he was mafia. I guess we were due a mistake, we had only lynched one townie before that.
That townie would have to die now anyway. With Maul and Dooku dead, Ani would've turned next.
Unread 12-30-2007, 04:41 PM
Minor League

Oh. Just so you guys don't waste time with silly stuff next day phase while I'm busy...Sprinkle came up non town.
Unread 12-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Phenom

Night Phase is Over!
Unread 12-30-2007, 06:40 PM
Phenom

The town left the senate ashamed of the lynching of the handmaiden. They only intended to gather information but something went horribly wrong. All went to their homes hoping that the night would fare better.

He grew tired of the distractions and was determined to continue his hunt this night. He marched toward the door and this time there was no note to be seen. The Hunt was on.

His target was busy this night, wandering around the town. He had tried to follow without being noticed but something must have given him away. His target sensed something and quickly darted around a corner and was gone. All was not lost however, as the target turned the corner the hunter caught a glimpse of his saber hitched to his belt. The hunter smirked with satisfaction, he had found one, now it was just a matter of making him pay.

He had become used to his targets staying indoors at night this night was different though, this one was on the move.

He followed his target always hovering in the shadows. A quiet thoughtful being his target was following another. For what purposes he could not tell, either way, he had learned enough, it was now time to process the information he had gathered.

He had been watching events unfold around him, waiting for someone to make a mistake. It wasn't their way to kill, but these were trying times and he knew he had to do something.

Knowledge is power. And out of everyone in the galaxy she felt she had access to much more information than almost anyone else. She planned to use this knowledge to help the town during these difficult times.

But, there were those that desired to keep her silent.

He had played his part in the attempted takeover of the town. He caused amounts of confusion that none could possibly know. However, one lie seemed to have exposed him for what he was. He was once again following orders when the vigilante crept up behind him. The saber snapped to life before he could even turn to face his attacker. All he saw was a purple flash as the sting of the saber cut through him.

He stalked through the great halls of the Library with only one objective. Not surprisingly the building was empty as most of their kind would have been out on assignment. He caught up to her in the archives; diligent as she was she never heard his footsteps as he crept back behind her. Before she even got a faint sense that something was wrong she felt the cold steel of the blaster as it pressed against the back of her head.

They gathered the next morning hoping that no casualties would occur. As they congregated in the senate and accounted for the recently deceased.

Slim Jim is dead. He was Jocasta Nu Town Aligned Jedi Historian
Trypio is dead. He was Poggle the Lesser Sith Aligned Archduke of Geonosis
Unread 12-30-2007, 06:46 PM
Major League

You big meanies
Unread 12-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Super Star

Aww... Go Mafia!