Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > The Dog Pound
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-11-2009, 06:10 AM
GDS Developer

Default Mafia Games

For those of you interested, please note that the popular Mafia forum games are located further down the board, HERE, and are open to everybody.

Rules, sign-ups, and explanations about what Mafia games are can be found there.
Unread 05-04-2016, 05:14 AM
Locker Room Leader :)

Hey everyone, a new TEW brings about a new season of mafia games. Sign ups for Cornellverse Mafia 3.0 are active HERE. Lots of fun to be had for returning players and new players alike, so give it a look and let the fun begin.
Unread 07-04-2016, 01:13 AM
Phenom

Figured this would be a sensible thread to mention this. I'm running a little project to make sure we don't have another lull in games like what's cropped up the last few years. Every month I'm running a Barebones game. This is to make it easier to setup consistently, make sure everyone's on equal footing in not having to look up a theme, and to let people get experience/work off rust in playing the game in it's purest form, for lack of a less pretentious description.

Currently they are fairly small games and I'm aiming to open up sign-ups the first day of every month. With that in mind sign-ups for the second game of this project opened up a few days ago, but sign-ups have come in slow. If you're interested, there's a link here!